The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

15

197 10 0
By Spinfoxie

    The initial setting of "Flute Soul" has an "old antique that has never seen the world", and travel is entirely taught by experienced night watchmen.

    After dawdling for a long time, the two finally arrived at the largest snack street in Pingyu City at ten o'clock. Basically, at the end of each month, the lights here will be bright until dawn.

    People don't know the bloody battle in the suburbs, let alone how much danger disappears on their side.

    Facing the clamoring crowd, Ye Su took the lead to open the way. He didn't wear that gray-black cloak today, but a black suit. His silver-white hair fell on his shoulders like moonlight. With his height of nearly 1.9 meters, he felt like he was walking the crowded path out of the catwalk.

    ——It's just that the gauze on the arm is a bit unpleasant.

    However, listening to the discussion of the little girl next to her, it was regarded as a trend.

    Ye Shou looked back from time to time, for fear that Wen Zheliu would get lost following him.

    Wen Zheliu didn't pin "Chen Xi" on his wrist, but put it in his palm and rubbed it from time to time. His eyes never stop at one place, but erratically fall on various barbecue restaurants and food stalls lit with colorful lights, with a sense of alienation from the world.

    - But Ye Su knew that he wanted to eat, but he couldn't tell, and he wouldn't pay.

    He walked over, grabbed his thin wrist and walked forward: "The night market hasn't even started, will you be full after eating barbecue?"

    Wen Zheliu's light-colored eyes seemed to have a pool of rippling water. He tilted his head and reluctantly looked at the barbecue stall with a long queue for ten miles, and then decisively broke away Ye Su's hand.

    How come Ye Suo rubbed his temples as if he had brought an older child: "Follow me, don't wander around."

    Wen Zheliu nodded slowly, and pointed to the stall in front of it with lanterns. Small pool of goldfish.

    A few girls squatted there, holding the paper net and carefully lifted it up, but the goldfish struggled suddenly, broke the paper net, and jumped back again.

    The two ignored the people staring at their conspicuous appearance and walked to the stall on their own.

    "Can you move lightly, the eighth one has already overturned!" The girl who was squatting beside her hurriedly said, afraid of disturbing the goldfish, so she kept her voice down, as nervous as a rabbit that would jump up at any time.

    "Don't be in a hurry, I just accidentally shook my hand, I will definitely not next time..." The girl holding the torn paper net muttered, raised her head and said to the boss, "Another net!

    " How much is a net?" The

    clear female voice and the low male voice collided, causing the two parties to turn their heads in unison, and they looked up and down, and they met the field of vision.

    Ye Shou glanced at it and felt that he was not impressed, so he asked again naturally, "How many nets?"

    Wen Zheliu stood aside, the warm light shining behind him, making him half into the shadows, he slightly Hooking his lips, he looked at a few people with inexplicable meaning.

    The boss choked, and soon handed the little girl a net, and said at the same time: "Five yuan, five yuan each."

    The short-haired girl squatting on the ground held the net, and said to her girlfriend in confusion: " This big brother, why do I feel like I've seen it before?"

    "Idiot, the one I met at dinner—" the long-haired girl murmured, "the one with his beautiful badge."

    "It's not looking at him . It's like she doesn't know us at all." The

    short-haired girl stood up suddenly, and the next second she squatted back in place because her feet were numb, she rubbed her ankles with bared teeth and squinted at the two people who were fishing for goldfish in another pool.

    The white-haired man they had seen squatted in an inexplicably powerful squatting posture that was inexplicable, and picked up a red-tailed goldfish with a single hand. three seconds.

    The little brother who was half-blocked next to him fished out hesitantly, only to see splashes of water everywhere, the fish flying, splashing the water on the face of the white-haired little brother.

    "Pfft—"

    There is no harm without comparison, especially when the boss is being pitted by his teammates.

    "You really are!" Ye Su soaked a handful of water on her face, and stood up with a sullen face, "Just buy a few skewers of barbecue and go back."

    Wen Zheliu calmly took the goldfish tied by the boss with a face I want to turn around and walk away leisurely.

    Seeing them coming and going in a hurry, the two little girls quickly put down the paper net in their hands and chased after them: "Hey, this big brother, do you still remember us?"

    Ye Su frowned, "Who are you?"

    "In the afternoon, wonton shop. The short-haired girl hurriedly said, "We want to ask, where did you get your badge customized? She and I are both from the handicraft club, and we have never seen such a translucent material."

    Ye Su's brows stretched out: " It's you, that badge belongs to our group... within our company, I don't know the specific materials."

    "Is that so..." The two little girls were a little frustrated, but said politely, "Excuse me, and , thank you for the afternoon." The

    two were about to return to the booth to continue the bloody battle with the goldfish for a hundred rounds, but they saw the long-haired man who had been silent all the time approaching and spreading his palms towards them.

    There are two miniature dark purple hexagrams lying quietly in the palm of the hand, the size of the fingernails, which looks extraordinarily delicate and lovely.

    "Is this for us? How much does it cost? I'll transfer you." The long-haired girl pointed at the morning light to test the tunnel.

    Wen Zheliu frowned and shook his head.

    "Send us?" As

    if he didn't want to linger any longer, he twisted his wrist directly, and a flash of light flashed across his fingertips, and two mini badges like little stars hung honestly on their shoulders.

    Before the two could respond, Wen Zheliu grabbed Ye Suo's sleeve and dragged him to the barbecue stall.

    He could vaguely hear the scolding from the man who looked extraordinarily neat and capable.

    The two little girls looked at each other blankly.

    "Do you think that the black-haired little brother seems to be doing it on purpose?" Rapunzel asked hesitantly.

    "What on purpose?" The short-haired girl played with the small badge in her hand and sighed, "But the big brother with the scar on his face is definitely a good and honest     person     .

    " After buying a few skewers of mutton and grilled mushrooms, I hurriedly returned to the store with two small bags.     

Wen Muqing, who was lying on the bed, opened his eyes and took back both cards.     

The countdown of "Flute Soul" has become 20 hours and 35 minutes, but it is still sufficient.     

He sat up and picked up the mutton skewer next to him and gnawed it fiercely, his face full of depression.     

[What's wrong? ] The system Shi Shiran detected the movement of the card and stuck his head out.    

 "I was wrong, I found that two different cards shouldn't be put together like this." Wen Muqing sighed, "The flute soul and the night watchman are incompatible, obviously it is my consciousness, but I use the flute When the soul card... I really want to toss the night watchman." The     system was silent for a long time, but it was a little relieved: [I didn't expect the card to have some basic characters, now I don't have to worry about you. ]     

Wen Mu list didn't feel anything when he used the flute soul. He simply thought that this card was really strong and easy to use. What kind of weapon is the flute?     

It wasn't until he partnered with the night watchman that he realized that the psychological fluctuations of the card flute soul could be so rich.   

  All in all, the flute soul of a gentleman with a bright face, Jiyue, and Qianqian is a standard face control. Although the appearance of the night watchman is definitely not ugly, he still dislikes that scar. Even if it doesn't show it, it's still possible to occasionally make a black hand.    

 Not to mention the sloppy Liu Sandao, Di Soul's first reaction was to make a killing move. If Wen Muqing hadn't been restrained enough, the two cards would have been fought tonight.

    "What kind of nasty card is this, it's completely unremarkable." Wen Muqing murmured, "As expected, only the Night Watch is pure and true." The

    system comforted: [It's okay, there may be a better card in the future. ]

    After two seconds, it probed again, and said in exasperation: [Why did you use the detection authority to do the task yourself? Didn't you promise me not to try to double-open card battles? ]

    Sure enough, even if the "Flute Soul" played a few notes, the decreased durability couldn't hide from the system.

    Wen Muqing swallowed the mutton kebab in his mouth and changed the subject: "The two little girls I met in the wonton shop, are you sure you have the ability to detect talent?"

    [Heh. ] The system is cold, [I don't know! ]

    But the small green light on the light screen is still slightly on.

    "Then it's not in vain this time." Wen Muqing breathed a sigh of relief, "they will go to Tikwa College sooner or later, so I'll put someone in there, and I'll be considered an insider."

    [What did you do? ] The system is alert, [I leave for a while. ]

    "It's nothing." Wen Muqing washed up slowly and lay back on the bed, "Get some rest, tomorrow I have to figure out a way to keep the flute soul from tossing around in the public." The

    system regretted going to retreat for the first time, just a few short When he was young, Wen Muqing not only beat up the high-level weirdness without telling him, but also had his own little secret!

    Wen Muqing did have some little secrets. For example, in the two little badges, he specially prepared some little easter eggs for the two girls that were enough to collapse the three views.

    ...

    I haven't received the system B-level strange emergency task alert for the past two days. Other low-level tasks depend on the processing speed in the system. Presumably other capable people have also become proficient.

    Wen Muqing seldom slept peacefully all night.

    The next day, the golden sunshine like honey filtered in through the cracks in the curtains, and it became less dazzling after passing through the light green mosquito nets. I didn’t know there were some kind of silly little birds who built their nests on the roof and were chirping. It seems to be waiting for the mother bird to feed.

    Wen Muqing opened his eyes in a daze, and turned over while holding the pillow as if he couldn't sleep.

    I haven't slept for a long time to find out that it's really cool to sleep, especially when my mind is empty and I don't think about anything, I don't even seem to feel the pain.

    Like the first thing that ordinary earthlings do when they wake up, Wen Muqing picked up the morning light of his own body in a daze, intending to see if anyone sent him a message.

    The result is open - eh? Tang Xiaonuo's information.

    Okay, let's make it a night watchman.

    Wriggling under the quilt like a cat and a worm for a long time, Wen Muqing sat up with his arms up, carefully distinguished the three morning lights on the pillow, and then picked up his own.

    "It seems silly to put a name on Chenxi, but it's hard to tell the difference if you don't." Wen Muqing sighed and said to the system who didn't need to sleep, "Why are all the primary colors sold on the black market!     

" The only equipment, of course, is all kinds of colorful bells and whistles. But the immortal, his own is also the primary color, pure white and low-key, neither ugly nor very eye-catching.     

The system first whispered "good morning" before replying: [At that time, I suggested that sky blue with snow patterns look good, you must be pure white. ]     

"I'm not used to seeing it..." Wen Muqing muttered, "But if you like it, you can change the color next time."    

 Chen Xi usually doesn't need to change it. A car accident caused a disability, and Chenxi should also keep a record to avoid the loss of welfare.     

——Although Wen Muqing doesn't need this kind of welfare, let alone being labeled as special, he has no choice but to accept it in the face of a country that tries to give the public a better life.

    The system was silent for a while after hearing what he said.

    It likes...

    why does a system "like" this sensual color?

    But if it does, it chooses the sky blue that looks extraordinarily pure and refreshing.

    How strange.

    Seeing that the system didn't answer, Wen Muqing lowered his head and began to look through his own morning light.

    Because of the car accident and the system, he completely changed his previous way of life, and the contact with many friends has faded, but there are still a few good relationships who persevere and share information and gossip with him every day.

    [Brother Guang is also moving bricks today]: Brother Wen, let me tell you, Banhua is with a little white face from the finance department. They plan to get married after graduation, and they should also send you wedding invitations. How about the brothers coming out early for a get-together?

    Wen Muqing replied, "The money will come with you. I don't think it's convenient to go to the wedding. You can get together when you graduate."

    [Brother Tang Guangyu]: Brother Wen, I'm going out for a trip tomorrow. Do you have any special products you want? I'll come back in September and bring them for you. Oh, by the way, my mother has become more normal recently, otherwise Xiaoyuan and I wouldn't be able to go home to see our parents.

    Wen Muqing: You don't need special products. Buy more supplements for auntie and let her rest well.

    [Tian Ke]: When is Senior Wen free to meet? I have something to ask.

    Wen Muqing: Just talk about it in the morning.

    After a string of messages came back, Wen Muqing threw Chen Xi beside the pillow like a salted fish, rubbed the soft pillow, and wanted to stay in bed for the first time.

    I don't know if he is too helpful, so that his image looks particularly reliable, whether he is older or younger than him, he likes to call him brother. Even the few roommates in the university dormitory who like to call each other "Dad", they call him brother obediently when they ask him to bring meals.

    His temperament is not restrained, but he is not too embarrassed to joke with them and call them random names, and sometimes he feels that he is quite out of place.

    But after graduation, staying alone, I still miss the lively college life.

    Wen Muqing hugged the pillow sullenly, and said softly, "System, fortunately you are here."

    System:? Playing cute foul.

    Its hidden blue light curtain fluctuated, and finally a small flower bloomed in the lower right corner.

    It said calmly: [I'll be there, but it's time for you to get up and open a shop. ]

    "Cold!" Wen Muqing puffed up and sat up slowly, the night watchman's card was raised at his fingertips, and a tall, silent man suddenly appeared beside the bed.

    "The system never woke me up before, did it?" Wen Muqing drove the night watchman to pick him up, complaining solemnly.

    Ye Su nodded: "Yes, it has changed."

    System: [...]

    Every day I wonder why the host it is looking for in a behind-the-scenes card system has such a personality.

    There was still nothing to do during the day today. The night watchman went out with a sunglasses and a mask to clear the order, while Wen Muqing was writing and drawing in the small shop, trying to figure out the future direction.

    Except for being too dressed up and being swept by N good-hearted people passing by with Chen Xi many times, everything went relatively smoothly.

    When the lanterns first came on, the noisy birds on the roof also quieted down. The night watchman, carrying a small black bag stuffed with dense stuff, slipped out of the store like a thief, and checked the electric meter.

    The system is a little speechless: [Isn't it very simple for you to directly choose a place to cut the card? ]

    [I don't, since Ye Su has crossed the bright road, then treat him as a person. ] Wen Muqing debated with the system in his mind, [I have already left early, I haven't taken the bus in Pingyu City for a long time, so I will try it this time. ]

    […Waste two more bucks. ] The system made a "hum" and began to care about it.

    Ye Shou was wearing sunglasses and a mask, and her silver-white hair was tied into a ponytail and hung behind her head. Standing at the bus stop with a height of nearly 1.9 meters, she attracted the curious eyes of many people.

    ——I don't know which supermodel left the country.

    But after watching him study the bus sign for a long time, he looked back.

    After all, no star goes out to take a bus.

    "Bus B8 is about to arrive. The first stop is Minan Cinema, and the last stop is Pingyu Amusement Park."

    Ye Su took a step back subconsciously and waited until all the people waiting for the bus got up before he stuck the door of the bus closed. seconds to enter.

    Today's cars are all hydrogen energy, which is pure natural and pollution-free. However, due to the increase of human beings, the demand for transportation also increases, private cars are not popular, and the increasingly convenient subways and buses have once again become the mainstream of the city.

    Sit at the selected location, and Chenxi will automatically pop up the interface. After selecting the destination, you can even lie down and sleep directly. The wake-up service that comes with Chenxi does not have to worry about missing the site.     Maybe because today is 521, except for him and a few passengers who got off the bus early, most of the whole car is a couple who are close to each other, and the atmosphere of dog abuse is extremely serious.     Ye Shou even heard the girl next to her coquettishly say to her boyfriend that she wants to drink milk tea to her mouth.     He asked in his mind: [System, can you really not eat? ]     The system took time to look at the situation of the bus, and said solemnly: [I don't actually recommend you to fall in love, after all, wearing more vests is very energy-consuming, and I'm afraid that you will play a role when you talk about it. Why don't you think about trying each other's vests? ]     Dressed in the skin of a night watchman, Wen Muqing was choked by the system for the first time. He slowed down to clear the brain circuit of the system, and said in a nutshell: [Should you clean up the program rubbish? What are you thinking about every day? ?]

    [Even if I can eat, you and I will not experience the feeling of love if you feed each other. ] The system thought seriously and replied seriously, [I look at you like I look at my son. ]

    Wen Muqing: ...Okay, the first time he was recognized as a son was in the system.

    The two quarreled all the way until they reached the terminal, Wen Muqing quickly cleared the distracting thoughts in his mind, immersed the whole person's atmosphere, and changed back to the cold Ye Shou.

    In order to respond to 521's Pingyu Amusement Park, the night scene mode is specially set. The bunches of pink and orange roses are lit with warm lights, and they are evenly spread on the bridge at the entrance. There is a transparent cover on the top of the bridge, which is also hung on it. Full of lights.

    It seems that it is rare to see a person in this dress who comes to a couple-themed amusement park alone, and the staff at the admission ticket check double-checked his information.

    "I wish Mr. Ye have a good time!" The staff with excellent service attitude not only gave him a folding fan, but also gave him a little girl mascot doll representing the image of the park.

    Ye Shou held the doll and silently looked at the map to find the merry-go-round. At this time, at 7:40, he was 20 minutes ahead of schedule.

    The two-story carousel was still playing popular songs he didn't know the name of, and the sweet female singer even hummed a tune that was in love.

    It's a pity that Tang Xiaonuo and the others hadn't waited, but Ye Suo was the first to discover a strange trail.

    Not far from the merry-go-round is the Ferris wheel, which claims to be able to see the entire Pingyu City.

    A red-clothed woman wearing a red dress, her hair was disheveled and her face was invisible, with a huge shiny pearl necklace hanging around her neck, like a doll on a sunny day, she was hung outside one of the runners, and as the whole Ferris wheel revolved, Circle after circle...

    Tick, looking down, there seems to be blood falling in the grass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
11K 266 36
Author:何为风月   Gentle and meticulous attack × villain's crazy criticism   Content tags: Apocalypse with superpowers System travel through books   Sear...
80K 3K 181
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259465/ Author: Ah Hei Hei Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 181 Ending (Part 2) (2) Danmei Fa...