The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

8

244 11 0
By Spinfoxie

    The words have come to this point, and if you don't say anything, it will really start.

    The woman hurriedly said, "I like reading! I like reading very much!"

    "Oh?" The little girl held the magic book with her face and said solemnly, "Then I want to test you."

    "You, you said... "The woman swallowed her saliva, her fingernails digging into her flesh.

    Only when the little girl in front of her looks directly at her can she fully understand what a mountain-like pressure is, like a basket of huge books falling from the sky, which can literally smash a person out of breath.

    "Then you have to listen." Shushu held his book and read word by word, "Bad A quietly attacked the poor girl for some self-interest, but suddenly there is a super just and super powerful girl at this time. A man fell from the sky and drove away the bad guy A and rescued the girl. So what should the law call the bad guy A's behavior?"

    Woman: ? ? Who is putting this meaning aside? Ah no, a weird law that knows shit!

    "Don't you know?" The little girl blinked her eyes and said innocently, "This question is very simple, good children who read books know it."

    Huang San suddenly exclaimed: "I know, this is called a crime—

    " The paper made a "swoosh", and Huang San's mouth was tightly covered by a piece of white paper, which wriggled like a living thing, and covered his face in a blink of an eye.

    "Uhhh!" He wanted to take out the props in a hurry to resist, but he stumbled and fell to the ground because he couldn't see.

    "It's not a good boy to cheat with Chen Xi secretly." Shu Shu sighed, "You're out."

    She walked over, grabbed Huang San's "Chen Xi", and stomped it to pieces, her face full of disgust: "This This kind of thing is really annoying." The

    two people next to him took a deep breath, and the dead Taoist friend leaned to the side.

    "Attempted crime." The man who had been silent for a while said, "It's a simple attempted crime."

    "That's right!" Shu Shu said, "Then what if villain A found out that his conscience stopped? Auntie—" The

    woman secretly hated that her simple question was answered by someone next to her, and she hesitated at this time: "Criminal termination? "

    Which zhong."

    "The end of the end." The

    little girl sighed: "Look at you, you can't even remember the law, so you still commit crimes like this?"

    Three people: ...

    Isn't this a strange crisis? Why became a legal column.

    It seems that this play is enough, the little girl's pure black pupils dilated in an instant, squeezing all the whites of the eyes next to her, and the whole person is like a broken witch doll.

    "..."

    She murmured in a low voice, the starry sky tutu became extraordinarily bright under the candlelight, and the little sparks floated up, like stars falling to the world one by one.

    Except for Huang San, who was just a moment away from being suffocated by the paper, the other two cautiously stepped back, fearing that the unknown light spot would stick to them.

    But in the next second, a huge sack suddenly appeared behind them, and the woman was swallowed up before she could let out a shriek, as if it was clear with an eraser, and there was no trace of it left.

    "Giggle, uncle, you're right, Shushu won't teach you any more, remember to read more." The

    little girl licked her lower lip, and her eyes were full of morbid pleasure, like a full meal. Fierce beast.

    Between the opening and closing of the book, the strangeness that came suddenly disappeared.

    The man let out a sigh of relief, and sat down on the stool with a soft leg, his face was sweating coldly, he kicked Huang San who was lying on the ground with his foot: "Are you still alive? She— "

    Really didn't understand that weird triggering process, the man didn't even dare to mention the woman's name now, like a duck with its neck stuck.

    "It's weird to be able to talk..." He shuddered violently, "It won't be us breaking the balance, right?"

    "Ugh!"

    "Grass! Wait until I find an isolation glove and help you peel off the paper! Wait! Hurry up and report it." The man scolded swearing, and after a while, he stood up trembling slightly, almost knocking his head on the table.

    ...

    Before the play was over, Wen Muqing, who was wearing a [Book Spirit] card, hurriedly floated across the sky, deftly bypassed the surveillance cameras in Pingyu City, found a dark basement, and held a large size in his hand. The pocket shook, shaking the woman out of it.

    "Well, Auntie, do you know why I took you out?" The little girl didn't turn on the light, squatted in the dark basement and asked the man in front of her.

    "Ouch-" The

    woman was so dizzy she almost vomited on the ground.

    When she opened her eyes, she thought she was blind, so she cried and said, "Don't eat me, ah, ah, I promise to study hard and study hard, and I will never do anything illegal again. "

    Shushu: ... The

    little girl gently slowed down her tone, and said word by word, "I ask, you answer, understand?" The

    woman whimpered and nodded. Money is precious, and life is more valuable. If she was alive today, she would go out and study law.

    "Name."

    "Xiyan."

    "How much do you know about 'Ark'?"

    ... As

    if being led by something, Xiyan couldn't help but reply according to the book. After some tricky questions and answers, she felt that her body was about to be hollowed out, and she stared blankly at the darkness, not knowing why.

    Why does a weirdo ask so many organizations about things? Could they have established their own organization without human knowledge? Is there any way for future human beings to survive, is she the one who sold her home? ...

    Xiyan began to cry as she spoke, she broke down and shouted: "Don't ask, you kill me woo woo woo, I don't want to say, you disgusting weirdness get out of the earth!!"

    " You're wrong." Shushu opened the book in his hand, the bright stars like the Milky Way lit up, turned around and illuminated this barren basement, the little girl with double ponytails said earnestly, "Let's talk to that group of people. The stupid things who can't speak all day are not a group, we are from another world, and we received a distress signal to help."

    "Help?" "What help?"

    "The earth has been invaded by these bad things. It hurts a lot, so we are here." The little girl lowered her head a little, and the beautiful starlight dress has dimmed a lot, "This kind of pain is particularly painful. It's hard, I don't want the earth to..."

    Her final voice dissipated in the air, leaving only a shallow sigh.

    Xiyan wiped away her tears. Although she was vigilant in her heart, her inexplicable sense of trust prevented her from being so hostile and rejected. She said, "Then what do you want me to do?"

    "This is very simple, when the book comes. I have already asked my brother." The little girl opened the book, left a blank page, and handed Xiyan a pen that was also starry-colored, "If you write your name here, it means that you are a non-staff member of the WPO. "

    What is WPO?" Xiyan hesitated, "I can't betray 'Ark', let alone human beings."

    "I don't want you to betray, it's a win-win." Shushu sighed, "I tell you to read more. Order a book..."

    "WPO is an association formed by me and many brothers and sisters. The full name is 'World Humanity Organization'. Non-staff member." Shushu explained, "Don't ask what you are doing, Auntie. If there is any movement in the human race, you can write it down and tell me."

    Xiyan said "oh": "Can't you find us to lead by yourself? ?"

    "After all, it's a cross-world, and we're actually very tired." The little girl slapped her shoulder with a tired face, "There are still many brothers and sisters who can't come over, so we can only detour first."

    "You You can tell your organization about our existence, and I won't stop you. But you also have to warn them that if you use ordinary humans as experiments, then don't blame us for being rude

.     " Like a furry cat, Xiyan picked up the pen and signed her name tremblingly, swallowed and said, "I will report it, but this is actually for the future, as long as we find a way to control the weirdness... ..." The     little girl's eyes began to turn pure black again, and Xiyan swallowed the second half of the sentence: "Okay, okay, I'll go back and report it." 

    "Then let it end like this!" Shushu closed the book together. He said again, "You must study hard, and also let the people in the ark study hard, don't think about so many crooked ways."

     Xiyan nodded with joy, like a mouse that saw a cat, and rushed out. He also knocked his head on the door post, and the sound was probably not soft.

     Shushu stood on the spot, cracks appeared on her smooth, white and tender face, which looked particularly terrifying like broken porcelain. She sighed softly and disappeared as a light spot.

     "The durability is 75%, and there are 20 hours of use ...     "

Wen Muqing sat in the room, dangling the card in his hand, "Why can't the R card be repaired? I need this card. It's pretty smooth." The     system didn't speak, but sent a crackling mechanical applause first, and then said after the applause: [The host's acting skills have improved significantly, I'm very pleased. ]     "H

uh? I think this is the average level?" Wen Muqing said in surprise, "But I do feel that my mood swings a lot when I use the book spirit card. Maybe the acting class you gave is effective."

    After thinking about it systematically, he cast a gloomy and pale image of the president on the light screen. The words "Paranoid CEO Falls in Love with Me" are also written below: [This is also paranoid, give you a few lines, you can brew your emotions, try it out Can you perform. ]

    "It's simple." Wen Muqing was full of confidence, he clicked on the script, and there were only a few sentences on it, which was the plot of the president robbing the heroine.

    The system started recording screen silently.

    "Cough cough." Wen Muqing coughed a few times and quickly entered the state.

    The young and gloomy CEO was sitting in a wheelchair, his eyes fixed on the air in front of him, and his lips parted lightly: "All the good things in the world—all good things belong to me, including! You included."

    [Pfft. ] The system didn't hold back, and the program trembled violently.

    Wen Muqing continued without noticing: "Oh, don't move, I can't guarantee what will happen if you move again."

    "You annoying little goblin."

    [Ka! ] The system felt that if it had a head, it would now be all over the place to look for it, it slowed down for a while, and said to the bewildered Wen Muqing: [I see. ]

    "Huh?"

    [The side effects of throwing the R card daily are also terrifying. ] The system is deep and authentic, [The side effect of the book spirit should be mental instability, and it happens to add a buff to your acting skills. If other people use this card, they may directly fall into the madness of no solution, but you have found a balance point, but the situation where your mouth is full of "books" is not lightly affected. ]

    "When I use the 'Book Spirit' card, I can really feel that it is difficult to control my emotions. My influence on paranoia is too sweet, but I have deliberately paid attention to body language." Wen Muqing agreed with the system, and replied at the same time. Discuss your own approach.

    "Am I not good at acting?" But he quickly protested the evaluation of this improv performance, "I carefully distinguish the tone and the sentence, and try to fill my eyes with the heroine."

    If you say it well, it's really good that you can be so engaged without laughing when you read this kind of lines; if you say it badly... it looks a bit scary because of being too emotional, not paranoid, but a bit like a threat.

    [Yes, you are already fine. ] The system didn't want to entangle him on this unsolvable topic, and was perfunctory.

    Why can't you enjoy it? Do silicon-based creatures have a different aesthetic than Earthlings?

    Wen Muqing sighed in defeat, "Let's just sort out the news we got first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
5.2K 138 21
The first time Ling Jiangye laid eyes on Xia Bai, all he could see was the captivating absence of his cerebrum. He couldn’t fathom how this man had m...
12 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...
13.1K 243 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...