Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!

1.1K 12 2
By PikDslayer

You walked along with Ben in the part sight of the park, since walking alone wasn't your best options. Even though you and Ben never had enough time to hang around.

(Y/n): Wow.. you know.. maybe being in Metropolis isn't that bad after all.

Ben: Same here, I mean I seen a lot of places back then.

(Y/n): You mean that one time when your Grandpa drove us to city and that was where we had to fight Vilgax?

Ben: Err.. close enough.

(Y/n): Yeah. *Sigh* Still though I really do miss Bellwood. It's not the same when me and my family are around here.

Ben: Why not? I mean... you got a great team. And besides, me and Rook are going to be around here unless Bellwood is in trouble.

(Y/n): True, but it feels like it's a bit different than before. I mean.. Kevin got a new job, your cousin Gwen is in a new college, and now.. well, nothing else changed besides me joining the Superhero girls.

Ben: Yeah, same here. And I still remember the time when Rook joined our team.

(Y/n): Yeah.. those were the good days. I remember that one time when we had to stop a bomb, and Rook was there and helped us stop the bomb for Mr. Baumann.

Ben: Yeah, I still remember that.

(Y/n): I'm not going to lie, Rook was pretty awesome.

Ben: Yep, even though he still have some things to learn about Earth culture.

(Y/n): That is so true.

You and Ben kept on walking hoping to find a better thing to do. But nothing seem to go around, as you and Ben were talking to each other and watching other people living in piece.

Ben: Say, I have a question, what happen to Virtual?

(Y/n): Virtual? You mean my DNA upgrade alien who took my DNA to become my half made brother?

Ben: Yeah, where is he?

(Y/n): OH him? I.. well.. to be fair, I haven't seen Virtual for a while. I mean, I could keep him in my room. Since he can't live in the garage. But sadly, I couldn't.

Ben: Why's that?

(Y/n): OH, it's because if that happens, then my Dad's going to overreact about the car and thinks I got it for a free luck or a bonus coupon prize. You know.. right?

Ben: I feel you man.

(Y/n): But still, it would be nice to show my parents about Virtual. Cause honestly, I feel like Virtual would fit perfectly to the family, since it's only me, dad, and my mom.

Ben: Heh, so true.

(Y/n): But he's safe for now.

Ben: yeah..

(Y/n): So.. um.. *Looks at Ben* Anything happening at Bellwood while I was gone?

Ben: Eh.. nothing much. But if there was something going on, then we should definitely go.

(Y/n): Same here, there's nothing exciting going on. *Looks at your new omnitrix* Except for the new designs and stuff.. which does remind me, maybe I need to check if it goes corrupt again.

Ben: Relax (Y/n), it won't.

(Y/n): I know, but still Azmuth did warn me that when it comes to having a new omnitrix, I still got to be careful. Who knows what else can be in my omnitrix.

Ben: Same here. But.. to be fair.. you're pretty lucky to have omni-ehnaced plasma powers and also go ultimate. Reminds me of my old ultimatrix that I stole and use from Albedo.

(Y/n): Yeah but what if-

Suddenly you and Ben heard a crash noise at went to look over. Then you two saw a familiar person just getting up from the ground.

Random person: Aw man..! *Looks at the map* I knew I should have held the map and looked closely.

You went near the random person and helped him up.

(Y/n): Um.. sir? Are you okay?

Random person: Me? Oh.. I'm fine.

Soon he came out and he was wearing farmer clothes and had a huge stack of vegetables along with his huge hairstyle. He smiled as he looked at you two.

Random farmer: Thanks for the assist.

Ben: No... Problem.. Sir.

(Y/n): Yeah, you look familiar. Who.. wHo are you?

Random Farmer: Me? Oh right.. my name is Goku! Son Goku!

(Y/n): G..Goku?

Goku: Yeah, that's my name.

Ben: Huh, that's a pretty cool name.

Goku: thanks.

(Y/n): Well anyway, my name is (Y/n), and this is Ben.

Ben: Pleasure to meet you sir.

Goku: The pleasure is all mine.

(Y/n): Say, what happen?

Goku: Oh right..! Funny story here is that I was flying towards the city and I needed to find the market area so I can sell these vegetables and fruits that I started farming and get some money. You see, my wife Chi chi wants me to get a better job as a grandfather and um.. you know.. random important stuff.

(Y/n): Oh.. I see.

Ben: But wait.. what do you mean by fly? As in.. you just.. flew?

Goku: Yeah, I Um.. usually fly. But the point is, I need to find the market area and right now, I lost my map and I don't know where it is. Do you two happen to know where I can find it?

Ben: Um.. well..

(Y/n): I do remember seeing a market area over that *Points at the direction* If you keep going there, you can find the Metropolis market areas.

Goku: Really? Thanks!

Suddenly your omnitrix started to make beeping noise and you looked at your new omnitrix glowing yellow.

Your omnitrix: Warning! Unknown New Subspecies detected! Scanning for DNA!

(Y/n): Wh..What?

Ben: Wait.. Unknown D..DNA?

Goku: Huh, that's new.

Suddenly your omnitrix quickly scanned Goku with a yellow light as Goku nearly stood back and finally your omnitrix's yellow light disappeared as it finally spoke.

Your omnitrix: Unknown DNA sample required! Saiyan DNA has be scanned! New alien has been unlock!

(Y/n): Whoa..!

Goku: Um.. was that suppose to do something to me?

(Y/n): Err.. sorry it must have done that on purpose. Unless..! *Looks at Goku*

Ben: *Looks at Goku and gets suspicious* Wait.. hold on, does that mean.. you're not a human?

Goku: Hmm.. you know come to think of it, to be fair... well... I'm not actually human.

(Y/n): Then.. you're an alien too?

Goku: Yep, I'm Son Goku, I'm an actually Saiyan. You know.. a super power alien kind of thing.

(Y/n): So... what are Saiyans capable of?

Goku: Well, apart from what I know about my race, I usually know that a Saiyans are like monkey beings with a tail. And right now, I can explain the full details, but.. I'm don't know much about it, but I'm pretty strong.

(Y/n): Cool!

Ben: Huh, I kind of wish to know more about theses.. Saidyan.

(Y/n): I think it's pronounced Saiyans.

Goku: Hahaha, even I had a hard time getting the name! Well then, I better get going. MY wife expects me to get some money and plus no money would mean no food! I'm starving!

(Y/n): I see.

But then before Goku could leave, you went to ask him one important question.

(Y/n): Wait Goku..!

Goku: Hmm?

(Y/n): I want to ask you something!

Goku: Sure, what is it?

(Y/n): Well, usually I figure this out on my own.. but when it comes to knowing new stuff and powers.. what should I remember?

Goku: *Smiles* OH. .that's an easy one! Just keep working hard and remember to never give up! *Flies up in the air* That's the best advice I can tell you! Just keep on training! See ya!

Goku then left away as you and Ben watched him leave.

(Y/n): Thanks Goku!

Ben: But say... why ask him that question?

(Y/n): OH.. it's just..! *Sigh* I feel like lately I haven't been honest to you. I mean.. you got an omnitrix and a new one, but don't you ever feel like if it goes out of control? Like what if I can't use my new omnitrix then before.

Ben: (Y/n), come on. I mean you got the cool stuff, why worry all of that?!

(Y/n): IT's just..! I know that I can do things that you can do. But still, I feel like even with the new omnitrix and stuff, I still feel like I still have a long way to go. Who knows what kind of strong foes we might face again, maybe someone stronger then Vilgax, High Override, or heck to any villain we encounter. What if I.. I'm-

Ben: (Y/n).

(Y/n): *Looks at him* Hmm?

Ben: Look (Y/n), I know that having an omnitrix can change your life and trust me, I know what it feels of having a new omnitrix every time. I know that I don't listen well to my Grandpa's advice, even though I intend to. But right now, just remember it's not about having more power and better control, it's all about being you. But except what my Grandpa always say to me, just be more yourself and be more heroic!

(Y/n): *Smiles* Hmm, you're right. Maybe I was getting too work out for nothing.

Ben: See what I mean?

(Y/n): Yeah, sorry for doubting you Ben. I need to learn to listen more advice about you, but.. only on important things.

Ben: *rolls his eyes* Right..!

Suddenly you and Ben heard a crashing noise and this time it wasn't Goku, but a huge explosion came out with the sound of people screaming.

Ben: *Looks at you* Alright (Y/n), if you have the new Omnitrix, you know what to say?

(Y/n): Yeah! "Shouts your famous Catchphrase!"

Ben: That's more like it! *Takes out his omnitrix* It's Hero time!

You and Ben quickly rushed to the crash sight some crime along with a new alien you obtain from Goku. That included all of your friends coming to the explosion sight and soon, a new beginning for your new omnitrix has come to a new era!

So in this story, you now have have the DNA of a Saiyan thanks to Goku. Which also reminds me, that this is the last chapter of this series know as season 1. Coming soon, I am now going to release a new season 2! So basically it's a new chapter and I will keep uploading the story here, but you will get a new harem and new powers which will help you during your adventures when facing stronger enemies then High Override and the DC superhero villians! So stay tune for the story announcement!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.2K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
16.2K 503 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
22.4K 446 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
31.6K 590 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...