Love Aside | Ellie x Male Rea...

Galing kay DMPYNSYY

Badass Male Reader x Ellie. Not much else to say. #10 xmalereader | 20/11/22 Higit pa

AUTHOR NOTE
Necessity
Accessibility
Kicking The Throttle
Cuban Tobacco
Formality
Mag
Ammo
NOT A CHAPTER
Bottle
Misuse
Straight
Spin
Back
Shiv
Stabbing
Luck
Tear
Forever
Range
Freeze
Drag
Hospital
Antidote
Home
Shower
Emotion
Coffee
Confession
Night
Drug
Resurrection
Hunting
Betrayal
Dancing
Brother
Death
Fucked
Horrid
Stopwatch
Fear
Factor
Revenge
Rust

Machine

2.1K 56 7
Galing kay DMPYNSYY

*Readers pov*

I grab the WLF by the throat, I tie a rope around the neck and pull tightly, turning them around to look into my eyes from my mask.

You: Where. Is. Slasher?

WLF: I-I HAVE NO CLUE!! LOOK FOR GROUP C!! THEY HAVE GONE SOUTH TO LOOT A THEATER!!

I repeatedly stab the chest as blood flies all over me.

I drop him down from building roof as I get a run start to another.

I leap across to the other building roof, holding out my karambit with my 2 Desert Eagles that I earned from Marlene in my holsters.

I stop at the edge, looking down and seeing a WLF with his back turned to the window as I'm above him and he's about 150 stories high.

I run and jump off.

In slow motion, I am flying down as I'm holding out my karambit.

I smash through the window and stamp ontop of the WLF as he slides under me going along the room, pulling out my Desert Eagle and shooting a man running towards his placed rifle.

I wait, the room quieting down.

I hop off the man and turn him around, glass shards inside and around his face.

WLF:...C-Cutter...you're real...

You: Where's Slasher?

WLF: I-I don't know-

I grab the cable that's swinging and tie it around his neck. I put him to the end of the broken window as he screams in fear due to the massive height.

WLF: I-I REALLY DON'T KNOW, PLEASE!!!

You: Group C. Where's the Theater?

WLF: South. Few more buildings down. They are below us as we speak, ready to go out! You can beat them to the Theater and loot first-

I grab his neck in a choke-hold with my forearm and hold him up from the height with my choke hold. He tries to scream and breathe, very raspily.

I keep him held up with my forearm as I grab my D.50 and shoot his spine 5 times, really fast.

I drop his limb body down, holstering my gun.

I see the window across as I run towards it and break through it and land ontop another building.

I see a part of the roof covered in scrap metal as I grab a crowbar from the floor and dive ontop of the scrap. It breaks through as I land ontop of a WLF.

A WLF has his back turned to me.

I quickly slam the crowbar into his collarbone and rip out the bone and tissues, leaving it sticking inside of him and instead reaching for my karambit.

A WLF runs to me with a pipe flailing in his hand but I slice his bicep which makes him drop it and I slice his calf whilst dropping down.

Another WLF tries to shoot me as I grab the cut up WLF and put him infront of me. The WLF I'm holding gets shot up instead of me as I grab his Sykov and repeatedly shoot the armed WLF.

I made sure there's no more after some silence as I turn around and see the crowbared WLF struggling to bare pain of his dismembered collarbone.

He still has the crowbar inside of him as I grab it and twist it with him screaming as I keep a firm grip.

WLF: Cutter! Please! Forgive us all! Everyone knows about Slasher killing his little brother! FORGIVE US ALL!!!

I pull down the crowbar, taking out his back and pulling it out. He screams as blood flies everywhere.

I proceed to smack the shit out of him with the crowbar sharp point making his skull dissapear slowly and his eye pop out along with teeth dissapearing too.

I throw the crowbar down, clanking the metal.

I look to the small window and open it, jumping out and rolling to brace impact.

I look around for the theater, breathing as smoke goes around my mask from the cold.

These past few days, I've been a killing monster. Seattle sucks but the revenge is sweet and will be mine

*Ellie pov*

I look up and see a person jumping from a building to another which really reminds me of Y/N.

Dina: Ellie?

Me: I just saw Y/N-

Jessie: Ellie. Stop.

Theres silence.

Me: Ok...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

44.9K 1K 17
ellie williams x female reader the last of us two Β©cvpidkiss- book one : never die alone book two : free book three : taken
11K 152 22
‒°‒°‒°†°‒°‒°‒ What if Ellie wasn't the only person truly immune? Joel knew she was different. from the time Tess found the little girl surrounded by...
1.6K 79 9
im taking it slowly, you'd never know how quick it gets lonely here at the top her skin feels unholy but I'm still drawn the morals I'm holding, you...
70.5K 1.4K 19
Welcome back! You ready for another journey?! I hope so because it's part 2 time!!!