𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

Door onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... Meer

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance

1.9K 74 42
Door onlyNagi

                              𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

«««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You woke up in cold sweats, you just had a nightmare.

It's been a week now,you still haven't got out of your room. You didn't eat so much,you loosed weight/your muscle.

You decided to go to the park you used to hang out at with your dog.

You stood up from the bed that had took your body form. You stepped slowly toward the bathroom and took a shower.

The cold water running down your body as you just closed your eyes,thinking of nothing.
You listened to the water dripping. You were focused on your breathing and thus,for around 1hour, you were in the shower.

The cold water was calming,the purple lights glowed inside the bathroom with the light of the moon.

It's already 11:30pm and you got out of your house, you wore a grey sweat pant,a white tank top and a hoodie that was around your shoulders.

You looked at a swing and made your way to it. You slowly sway back  and forth while starting at nothing.

Suddenly,a car stopped in front of you. A small guy came out of it,he had black straight hair and glasses,behind him was a handsome tall black guy.Absolutely gorgeous,both of them.

You were curious about them as they made their way toward you. The small one then spoke in front of you.

"You must be Gojo M/N,right?" He muttered with a small devilish smile.

You just looked into his eyes and nodded.

"It seems like her death affected you quite bad.I'm sorry for your loss."

You got even more curious about him,he knew something only a few people knew.

"and who might you be?" You said.

"Right,where are my manners. I'm Eugene,I'm a year older then you."

You stood up a little and quickly bowed a little,you didn't post you sense of manners.

"Nice do meet you,Eugene."

"M/N,I'm going to go straight to the point." He was now dead serious and continued
"Join the Workers and stay by my side,you while be safe."

You shook you head slight trying to understand his statement.

"No...I can't leave them behind,they are my friend."You said thinking about Daniel,Zack,Eli,Vasco etc...

"Are you sure they are you friends?If they were stronger,you wouldn't had to train harder,and if so,you wouldn't had take her to train with you." He said while sitting on the swing beside you.

You started to overthink.he then spoke once more.

"Do you really think they even really care,those girls are only here for you because of your body ,which if I may say,is very attractive. Those guys, they are too,but also because you're strong." He while looking at you in the eyes.

"People are only here because they want something."

You started back at him.

"Are you..." you started and then a feeling of despair appeared on your face.

"Are you saying the truth...?"

"Why would I lie?" Eugene said with a small smirk.

You looked down at your hand and gripped it hard.

'You're going to be mine,M/N.'

Eugene got up and got in front of you.

"I will ask you once more,M/N.Join the Workers and stay by my side,you and I will control South Korea, and then we will go for your home country.I will never betray you.For nothing in the world.You shouldn't stay with people who aren't worth of you."

His word got inside you head and you opened your mouth to answer his request.

"I... I-"

«« ❦ »»

Today was Monday,you had to go to school,you took out a white pant , a black tight long sleeves shirt.A brown jacket and on top a black blazer.  You put on your new sneakers and got to school by car. Your hair were a little messy so you 'cleaned' them with you hands.

Once you got out of the car,everyone was at this 🤏 to jump on you. But they directly felt the aura surrounding you. It was dark,melancholic, despair-full.

A poor male student didn't saw that and started to ask you so many question.

"M/N! You're back??!? Finally! I'm [R/N] from the musical and dance department. I'm a fan-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because you had punched him in the jaw,which made him fly away. You trew him a dirty look and continued to walk with your hands in your pocket.

You arrived at you classroom, the place were it all started. Opened the door and took a look at the students. They were all shocked.

"M/N!!!" An annoying voice was heard.

"Daniel..." you said while looking at him without any emotion.

"Are you ok?? Why didn't you come??!? Were you sick?!" He bombarded you with question.

You looked down at him and gave him a cold glare.

"Stop bothering me,it's annoying." You shoved his hand off your shoulder.

You made your way to your locker (the locker are small boxes in the back of the classroom.) and took all your things,such as: extra money,books,pics of your dog and your sport shoes.

You put them inside your bag and walked back to the door,you felt your so called 'friends' look at you so you decided to speak.

"I'm leaving,I don't wanna stay with dirty people like you who aren't  worth of me." And then you closed the door,Daniel tried to follow you but Zack took his arm and shook his head in silence.

You left them without any regret, after all. You promised him to stay by his side.

-Flashback-

"I will ask you once more,M/N.Join the Workers and stay by my side,you and I will control South Korea and then we will take over your home country.I will never betray you.For nothing in the world.You shouldn't stay with people who aren't worth of you."

"I... I will follow you and stay by your side,Eugene. I promise." You said and bowed in front of him.

"Then from now on,protect me with your life and obey my commands." He said while looking down at you.

"You should go back to school and take all your belongings."He said as he pat your head.

"Your wishes are my commands."

-End of flashback-

You made your way toward your home, only to find all luggage's at the door. They ,of course, weren't yours. You step inside and go to the living room.

Only to see three people,you're mother,your father and Megumi,your butler. You looked at them with wide eyes.

Their eyes then flew toward you.

"Are you not going to greet your parents,M/N?" Your mother said while getting up front the couch.

"Ah,Gomen...-you said while slightly bowing-Hello father,hello mother.May I know know why wasn't I informed about your arrival?" You said quite annoyed since you weren't prepared,emotionally and mentally.

"It doesn't matter,we just came because we have some work here.We will leave Korea in some days." You mother said as she gestured you to sit.and you did.

"Yes,we have business with that HNH company. The chairman had some issues and need help."You father was still as handsome,it looked like he was around his 20 but he was actually 38 years old.

"Where will you stay?You can stay here I was about to move anyway." You bluntly said. You weren't going to sell the appartement,you had so many memories with Mizukitamari.

"Thank you.You've grown as a such fine young man,son." You mother remarked.

"Arigatogozaima-su oka-san."

"We've heard about your dog death,our condolences." You father said totally unfazed. It's not like a gave a fuck anyway.

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

«««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1316 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.6K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
7K 183 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
12.6K 932 32
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
9K 422 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...