May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present

412 20 2
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

"That's enough for today." I raised my hand, trying to catch my breath while leaning against the wall. Even though I refused to train when I was younger, I loved to train. I liked the burn and how my body always ached after a hard training. But now? Now I can't even run 5 miles without collapsing. It's not the same anymore.

"You should come over more to train." Kyoko offered, taking off her gloves and folding them neatly together. "You got out of shape."

"Really?" I rolled my eyes. "Didn't notice." She eyed me, then smiled widely. Kyoko walked towards me with little jumps, slinging her arm over my shoulder and giving me a side hug. "Come on." She pulled me with her, towards the stairs. Instead of going up, we went down, to the training grounds for the newbies.

I heard grunts and punches when we were nearly at the open doors. Someone screamed shortly, and when I looked inside the room, I saw a girl sitting on the floor with her hands to her cheek, looking up at a girl angrily.

"Get up." The new trainer had his arms folded in front of his chest, watching from the corner everything unfold. I remember him nearly losing his hands because he messed with the wrong kind of people. Just before I took him under my wing.

"You are not supposed to use your quirk!" The girl on the ground has tears in her eyes now, standing up immediately when the girl, towering over her, started to laugh. They are chest to chest, having a staring contest. Her cheek was bleeding pretty badly. It looked like a cat had scratched her, but her wounds were too deep to be from a cat. These will leave nasty scars.

"Who said that? The teacher sure as hell didn't."

The others were watching instead of continuing to train. I sighed. As if I'm in a kindergarten.

I looked over to Kyoko, but it seemed like she wanted to watch as much as the others, and I knew in that moment, that I would have to watch this shit show.

The girl bleeding had nearly no color on her skin. She is the whitest person I've ever seen. You can see her veins inside her body from over here. I thought she would start crying any moment, but she smiled all of a sudden. As if the girl walked into a trap. With her blood smeared hand, she touched the other girl's skin.

"What the fuck? You freak!" She tried to look down and see the blood, but it was smeared on her collarbone and throat.

"Fuck you." The jellyfish girl said, smiling more when the other girl started screaming. My eyes grew wide. Her skin is melting where the girl smeared her blood on. After a moment her screaming turning into a silent one, then started to try and touch her throat.

I shot my hands up, one to control her blood cells damaged by something that felt acid like, and the other one manipulating water out of air and trying to get the other girl's blood off of her.

The girl fell down with a loud thud. "Call Hideyoshi!" I commanded to Kyoko, and she started fast walking out of the room.

I let my hands fall down my sides and walked to the girl on the ground, kneeling besides her. "Who are you?" The girl who's skin looks like that of a jellyfish asked rudely, as if I was interrupting something I shouldn't. 

The girl who collapsed was still breathing, but her skin and some of her flesh is melted away. If it wasn't for me, the blood could have reached her heart in mere seconds. I held on to her blood cells till Hideyoshi arrived.

When I stood up, most of them were already in formation, bowing down slightly. The jelly girl isn't. She is looking a bit nervous, because everyone knew who we were except her. She glanced to the others before slightly lowering her eyes. "I thought people don't interfere in fights here?"

"Yes. We don't interfere in fights as long as it isn't childish or attempted murder." I said coldly, looking down at her. It's as if I flipped a switch because she shot her eyes up with an angry look. "And who are you to tell me who to kill and who not? As far as I know you are not my boss. Who do you think you are?"

I slapped her. Right across the face. Leaving a hand print on her cheek, the one without any wounds. I don't know why but I don't seem to like her. I met many rude people and oblivious ones at that, but something gives me the ick when I look at her.

Handoff stepped forwards to stand besides me, saying with a lowered voice, "I will discipline her, Reaper. Do not worry."

"No need." I eyed the girl in front of me, holding her cheek with her hand. "Dispose of her." Someone gasped and some of the newbies looked up bewildered. "And the other girl, too. We play by rules between us. You both did not manage to follow them and arrogantly did what you wanted to. We have no need of people like you."

Some turned their heads towards Kyoko, but she was right behind me, looking unbothered. Handoff nodded. "Of course."

That's right. I'm still their consigliere in their eyes.

~

We always had a get together when we had New Years, just to feel kind of normal for a couple of hours. It's not that we do not like who we are, it's just that we want to know how it feels like to be someone we are not and never will be. It's weird, but a lot of them love it.

To get drunk and not think about what happens tomorrow.

The basement is already partly decorated, and I looked around while waiting for Kyoko to come back up from her room. "Mavis!" I froze when I heard the little girl call for me, running to hug my leg. I looked down and tried to not think too deeply. Elara is smiling up at me, her eyes glowing faintly. Ekthin's daughter.

I ruffled her hair and crouched down, returning her smile with a small, warm one. "If it isn't the all seeing. How are you doing?" She regarded me for a moment. She is too young to know how to read the atmosphere. But she was trained to be better than others at her age. Of course, only because Elara wanted to.

She always said she wanted to be like her dad.

"Zenra and I just came back from Mexico." She jumped slightly on her tiptoes, taking my hand in her's and trying to pull me with her. "We went eating at her sisters house and then we went shopping!" I tried to stand up properly so I could follow her. "Come on! Come on! I gotta show you my new clothes Zenra bought me."

"Slow down Elara, I'm too old to run around like you." I nearly tripped, her still holding my hand didn't help. She is too short to pull me with her while I could stand properly enough. I have to bent down a bit and I could feel my back starting to hurt.

"One can never be too old to be joyful!" She giggled, letting go of my hand and grabbing one of the many bags besides the couch in the basement. "Who told you that?" I eyed her bag, my smile widening.

"Daddy said so." She was too busy to see my smile vanish. Elara pulled out a cute white dress with baby blue details. "Akito said we are going to spend New Years with you, so I want to look extra cute."

"With me?" I blinked, looking around for Akito, but of course he isn't here. "When did he say that?" She looked up from her dress innocently. "Like two weeks ago? I don't know anymore."

Unbelievable. He knows I'm with the army on New Years eve. What was he thinking? I sat down reluctantly and patted the space besides me. "Elara, sit down." She put her dress back into the bag, sitting down.

"If you had the chance for revenge, would you take it?"

"You mean revenge for daddy's death?" I waited. She tapped the front of her shoe on the cement while thinking. Looking at the floor.

"What type of revenge do you mean?" I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek afterwards. "Any type. Say it and it's done."

"Is that why you are so reluctant with me coming to visit you? You are with the people who killed daddy?" She didn't say it in any type of way to hint that she judged me for it. I'm glad she knows that what I do has a reason. At least she isn't accusing me of anything.

"I am. And when the time comes, they will all pay for what they did to Ekthin. Your late birthday present from me is their lives. If you feel pressured, tell me and I will give you another gift." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb before pulling her face to me gently to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"I still want to come and celebrate with you."

I laughed lightly. "Of course. You can do whatever you want. As long as you don't hurt yourself in the process."

She grinned at me. Her eyes turning pure black.

1592 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 25
[Villain Todoroki x Reader] Todoroki was kidnapped when you both were in your last year of elementary school. Four years later, he shows up during y...
13.3K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...