Light, Darkness, Balance

By Soulwanderer58

Adam, an orphan boy who now lives with a foster family is traumatized for years after managing to get out of... More

Prologue
Demon sightings
Can't even get a spring break
Mutant monster fish attack
Adam's guardian angel
First meet with the Goetia prince
The angry Goetia princess
Bad news from the cherubs
The mall takeover
Fight fire with fire
Checking in
Rude awakening
Space and dreams
Jim's trip to the wrath ring
Making new Frenemies/ At I.M.P. building
The harvest moon festival
Tea party with Stella
Nick's reunion with an old enemy
The blind priest
Spooky fun at the amusement park
Robo fizz's last laugh
Rough night
Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 1
Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 2
Demon problem
Back once again
Henry and the demon popstar
Well, here we go again
Loona's roommate/Jim's training in wrath
A little talk with a spider
Violet's tale
Found in a hotel
Henry's story of high school and football
Reopened mall
Find the truth, or the truth will find you
Ozzie's part 1: Setting the stage
Ozzie's part 3: The goetia's curse
The aftermath of Ozzie's
Getting to the hotel
Reunited at last
Nick vs Julius round 2
Samurai and snakes
The desired answer for Adam
Adam's beginnings
The big decision
The secret audio
A sudden visit
Letter to Nick/Stella's brother
Adam's pain and suffering
Epilogue

Ozzie's part 2: The stage begins

541 11 2
By Soulwanderer58

The four humans take their time to scan the area, trying to think where would adam be? While blending in like them in order to avoid getting caught. 

"So where do we start?" Henry asked. "I think it would be wise if we just lay low." "If we try to keep looking around, then hilarity would ensue." Jim said. "I'm afraid he's right." "If we make some noises, It would just makes things ugly." Nick said. 

"So now what?" Violet asked. Henry is trying to think of something, only to see its the very popstar that showed up. While he made a disgust look, not wanting to even talk to her. But he thought if she knows what's going on? Maybe henry would be able to know where adam is, hoping he's alive and well. So henry decides the only choice he has, is to make his move. 

Henry walks forward to the bar section, jimmy, violet, and nick begin to wonder what he is up to. "Henry, where you going?" Nick asked. "Yeah bro, what are you doing?" Jim also asked. Henry sopts for a sec and turns to answer them. "To get intel." Is all henry replied, and goes back walking. They watch where he's heading off to? At the bar section, where a familiar succubi is sitting. They slowly figure out what henry meant by that. 

"Don't tell me his plan involves talking to that popstar right?" Violet hoped its not the case. "Well if he said he's getting some intel." "I believe it is, by talking to her." Nick said. "Then what about us?" "What if they see us, and show us out?" Jim said. "Well some of them is sitting alone, so we got to act like we're waiting for someone." "Jim, you sit at that table." "Find a table close to the bar over there." "Ill go there to the balcony." "Ill be able to see you there." Nick said. 

"Ok, ill give some signals if some stuff happens." "Ill try to make it so that you can understand the hand signals." Jim said. "In that case, ill go where henry is." "So that I can also lay low, and make sure henry doesn't get hurt." "Or in this case, screwed over." Violet joked. Nick nodded in response, and the three went to their positions. 

Meanwhile, henry sat down on the chair. And greets her. "Hey." Henry said to get her attention. Verosika turns around to see a human she knows well. "Hey handsome." Verosika said with a flirty tone. Henry notices she's in a different attire rather then the same one she wears. Verosika notices henry looking at her outfit. "Like my new look?" Verosika asked henry while showing off her new look to him. "Not gonna lie, you do look stunning." Henry said. 

"You really think so?" Verosika starts leaning closer to him. "Don't push it." Henry replies in a serious way. "Ok, but thanks for the compliment henry." Verosika said. "So I was wondering." Henry said. "Yes?" Verosika waited for him to finish. "Is adam ok?" "I know its not what you expect, but I demand to know." "So is adam-" Henry gets cut off by a voice. 

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A voice said. "Well, if your about to ask me about adam." "Your gonna get your answer soon." Verosika said. "Wait, what do you mean?" Henry wondered. "You'll see." Verosika said. Henry still wanted to ask verosika where adam is? But decided to hold his thoughts, and just watch. "I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" "Welcome, welcome to Ozzie's." Fizzarolli appears, and descends from the pole. "Lust ring's number one place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies." "Put on display for all you sleaze and sleazettes." 

"The gin joint of asmodeus himself." "Come on and give him some LOVE!" Fizzarolli forms a heart shape with his arms. "So, what's the clown face's story?" Henry wondered. "Not from what I know about him." "But all I do know is that he used to be one of those clowns from the old circus." "Before loo loo land stole the show." "Where his face is all over the place." Verosika said.

"I am the one and only Fizzarolli. Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell." "Gloriously designed by the big man himself and uh."  Fizzarolli rolls up his sleeve, revealing cybernetic arms to the audience.
"Ribbed for your pleasure tonight." "We have a great lineup for you tonight." 

"Verosika mayday." Fizzarolli said. Henry moves aside to avoid being in a camera. While verosika poses for the camera. "Wet dream, and the Squirterz!" Fizzarolli announced. Fizzarolli starts to tell them the story about the incident at loo loo land. "Camera shy handsome?" Verosika cooed. "If my face got in it with you, your fans would come looking for me." "We're not even a thing." Henry made it clear to verosika. "I know." "But I can't but to think about one thing." Verosika said. "And that is?" Henry wondered. Verosika leans to his ear. "Sharing a bed with ya." Verosika whispers. Henry flustered in response. 

"Is that suppose to be a flirt?" "Or are you asking for trouble?" Henry asked angrily, showing signs of blush on his face. "I rather let that head of yours figure it out." Verosika said. Henry growls in response. Hearing some snickers from the squirterz. "What's so funny?" Henry asked.

"Oh nothing, we can't help but laugh." "Yeah, she probably want some fun with a human being like you." "Only to end with your clothes being wet!" They said and started to crack up, laughing at henry. Getting henry even more annoyed. "Make one more dirty joke, and ill pound one of you three." Henry threatened. The squirters responded by sticking their tongues out to taunt him. 

"That robo me made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean. Fizzarolli laughs manically. "Oh, I know what you mean! I have four of them! One random imp said. This made fizzarolli very uncomfortable. He pulls out his hidden mic. "Okay, keep that guy far away from me." Fizzarolli said. 

"Wait, what does he mean by that?" Henry asked. "You don't want to know." Wally said as he got back up. "Before we begin the opening act." "Let's start off something strong." "We have a very special guest tonight folks." Fizzarolli announced. 

Somewhere on the balcony, thorn hears this. And begins to send his text. Then he starts calling someone. Another imp in ozzie's got thorn's text  that says: Here it comes. If its adam, do it. The Imp finishes reading it. He nods his head to the other Imp. Giving him the signal. Another imp responded with a nod, letting him know he is ready. 

"This guest will be watching from the balcony." "Before he does, let's give him some attention on stage." "This is the human who has survived the demon purge when he was just a boy." "But now a grown boy." "He was what hell loves to talk about throughout the rings." "Ladies and gentlemen." "I give you, the one, the only." "Adam!" Fizzarolli announced. 

Adam has shown up the stage, given a spotlight for all to see. Millie and moxxie were both shocked and surprised that adam is present. Wondering to themselves why the hell is he here of all places? "All the demons in the crowd were all cheering and whistling to adam. They were amazed, surprised to see a mortal like adam in the club. While some, start to fall for adam. Seeing some little muscles he has. Adam tries his best not to get embarrassed since he had no shirt on. Jimmy, violet, nick, and henry stood frozen. Wondering how they would help adam? 

Thorn looks with his binoculars, being convinced its him. Thorn takes a photo. And sends it to nergal. Then makes a call. "Hey boss, looks like the cat is out of the bag." Thorn said. Nergal on the other line sees the photo. Forming a evil smile. "So it has." "On my mark, we strike." "Ill be there in a few minutes." Nergal hangs up. And begins to walk. "Time to finally end my bloody revenge." "Enjoy the attention adam, whether you like it or not." "Because this will be your last." Nergal said, and continues on to the train station. 

"Now that we made aware adam is here." "So, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one! Coming at us from a little imp from the wrath ring, give it up for Moxxie." "With no creative stage name whatsoever." Fizzarolli said. 

Adam begins to walk to the direction of the balcony when he turns to see moxxie. Who sees him with a concerned look. Adam just looked away, and kept moving. While moxxie brush his worry off his face and focus on singing a love song to millie. Adam can hear moxxie making an announcement to the crowd. "This better work." "I hope this is over soon." Adam said. 

As adam got to the balcony, he learns that its moxxie and millie's first anniversary. Adam just sits down, watch, and wait for something to happen. 

Moxxie was singing the love song to millie for their first anniversary. Millie smiled at moxxie's song, but most of the demons didn't seem to enjoy that song. "Aww, its their first anniversary." Jimmy said. "I wouldn't get too comfy." Violet said. The pink smoke came out of moxxie's guitar. Surrounding him and millie. Moxxie continued to sing for her, but his song cut short from an interference of the silhouettes of ozzie and fizzarolli. Mocking him saying I love you. 

They both appear before him, and started to mock and bully him while performing a song. Making millie shock in worry as she sat up from her seat. Starting to worry for moxxie. 

"Oh no their not." Jimmy pulls his short sleeve shirt up, about to punch one of them. Thankfully violet rushes in to stop him from causing trouble. "Don't, its not worth it." Violet said. "But-" Jimmy was about to protest, but violet stops him from talking. "No buts." "Do you wanna rescue adam or be compromised?" Violet asked jimmy. Jim hates to admit that violet is right, so jim sits back down. Watching helplessly as moxxie gets bullied. 

Asmodeus gives the mic back to moxxie to let him sing. Moxxie tried doing so, but loses focus as they mock him even more. Nick watch all of this before his eyes, and he feels bad for the poor imp like moxxie getting picked on. "And here I thought college has stupid people."                      "But witnessing this?" "This looks pretty close." Nick said. 

Adam continues to watch, with a sad look on his face. Wishing he could at least do something about it. But shows no sign of courage. "Nothing we can do unfortunately." The silhouette with the blue eyes said. "Yep, that shorty is not gonna be sleeping pretty good after this"  The silhouette with the red eyes said. "Not like it couldn't get any worse." Adam said to himself. 

 "Hey, now."  "I've watched those two pork many times." Adam sees it was blitzo who spoke up. Moxxie got surprised seeing blitzo here. While adam? Just face palmed at this. "And it just got worse."  The silhouette with red eyes said. "We're doomed." The silhouette with blue eyes said.

Verosika is also surprised to see blitzo who's present in the club. Getting some spotlight. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna have a little song to sing for him." "I hope you like it henry." Verosika winks at him and heads towards blitzo's direction. While henry rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Whatever go sing your heart out I guess." Henry said. 

Thorn takes a sip of his drink as he watches the show. He finds it amusing seeing blitzo getting ripped to pieces. While he did enjoy moxxie getting embarrassed in front of the demons. He liked blitzo getting embarrassed even more. Especially hearing verosika's lovely voice. While roasting the heck outta blitzo. Breaking him. 

Then it got thorn even more excited when stolas was given the spotlight. Thorn was thrilled to hear this, but then he felt a phone in his pocket. He realized he got a message from nergal. He checked the message and it says: I made it to the lust ring. Wait for my mark, and we finish this. Thorn put it up, and continues to watch, while putting his hand on a handgun. Asmodeus and fizzarolli was about to finish their song. Then millie whacked fizzarolli with moxxie's guitar. 

Millie gives moxxie his guitar so that moxxie can finish the song he was singing for her. Moxxie started to sing, while walking her to the pole. At the entrance of the club. The bouncer is seen unconscious on the ground. Some numbers of imps sat and watch with nergal from the doorway.

"Should we start?" The imp asked. "In a moment, let's just let the imp finish his song." "It would be rude to do so." Nergal said. The imp with a makeup on yawned, and accidently pulled the switch, lifting up the pole. Once moxxie finishes the closing of his song. They both kissed, and earned some applause from the audience. 

Nergal pulls up the hellphone, and text thorn. Back inside, thorn receives the text. It reads: It is time to commence. Thorn makes a grin smile, and puts up his phone. He gets the same imps at the table down there his attention. Giving him the greenlight as thorn sits up and walks out. Nick sees that imp walking out, and passed by the balcony he was in. Getting a bad feeling, nick starts to exit as well. The imp at the table, clicks an app. And finds the start the stream button. 

"You know what? This was a mistake. Alright, let's just." Blitz pauses for a bit. Let's just leave." Blitz said. "Oh right." "Of course." Stolas replied. Blitz and stolas was about to leave, then he sees a random imp at the stage. Violet looks to see the imp, and started to feel like he saw him before. It was when she sees the horns. "Wait a second." Violet thinks back at the harvest moon festival. Remembering the imp that tried to get adam. 

It was when she came to realization when she thought about the thorns. Violet jolted up from the table and goes towards where thorn is. Jimmy is caught off guard when violet jolted off. "Hey, where you going?" Jim asked. "Its him, its freaking him again." Violet hurries to confront thorn. "Wow, what a night." "Eh ozzie?" Thorn speaks up enough for everyone to hear him. 

"A pathetic night if you ask me." Asmodeus said. "Then how about we change that?" Thorn pulls up his gun, and shoots it up. Letting them all know he's a threat. The imps at the table also pulls out their guns as well. One pointing at jimmy. While the other pointed at verosika. The other demons in the club freezes in fear. Looking at thorn who's holding something that can kill any demons and the royal demons with just a pull of a trigger. 

Asmodeus and fizzarolli got angry with thorn. Threating them and the crowd with a gun. "Who do you think you are causing a panic?" Asmodeus said in a angry tone. "Yeah, what are you planning?" "I'm gonna give you few seconds to tell us before I pounce ya." Fizzarolli said. 

"I'm not the demon to tell ya." Thorn said as nergal and few imps appeared. Making everyone fill them even more with fear. "Its about time." Asmodeus whispers to fizzarolli. Adam jolted up as he sees nergal. "You know who I am?" Nergal asked. "Are you saying we're stupid?" "I'm sure everyone, verosika, blitzo, stolas, or even everyone in the rings of hell know ya from the wanted posters. And online." Fizzarolli said. "So the answer is yes." "In case you don't get it." Asmodeus said. "Then I'm sure you know what I want?" Nergal turns his head to adam. 

Adam starts to feel afraid, but also angry at the same time. "Is he talking to us?" Blue eyes  silhouette wondered. "You dingus of course he is." "Why else would he say something like a super villain?" "And casually tuning his head?" "Staring menacingly at us?" Red eyes silhouette tells him like he's educating the dummy. 

"Mhmm." "I'm sure you do." "I knew you would follow the gossips the demons has been spreading all over hell" "Ill fetch him." "Hey adam, can you come to the stage please?" "Nergal here wants a word with ya." Asmodeus announces. 

"Oh I bet." Adam walks out of the balcony. And made it all the way to the stage. "I been looking for you adam." "At last we meet." Nergal said. "So you have." "But I'm not gonna call you by that name. Ill call you by a real name." "Someone I know from the orphanage." "And you weren't kind to me." "Or the other kids." "Isn't that right, Howard?" "Or As some kids called you, elderly howard son?" Adam said. Nergal pulls his hood, and reveals his face. 

Everyone look in shock as his appearance looked like he's a young adult. "Hmph." "I remember being called that." Howard said. Adam sees that he looked different then before since seven years. "I see you changed." "But did anyone told ya if you get so mad you get some wrinkles?" Adam said. Howard laughs at adam. "Well I did almost having one, until I obtained this power of course." Howard said. 

"And just how did you get it?" "Did you pay some price just to attempt to murder me?" Adam asked. "I decide to make a deal with someone." "A human in disguise." "He would give me what I want." "But I would need an innocent soul." "And you were it." "You were the one I needed to be ceased from reality." "So I got the powers, and made a summoning circle." "And had the demons purge the entire place as the whole building comes down." "It was at last, I would carve my own path." "But of course you know what happened?" "It was all foiled!" Howard said. 

"I guess the imps you send didn't do a good now didn't they?" Adam said with a insult. "I don't know how you were this lucky." "But this is the end of your line boy." "Luck won't save you this time." "Once your gone, I can finally get my own powers unlock a true potential." "Ill have to find another demon to help me since the one I shook hands with tries to kill me since I eluded him with the gift I was given." Howard said. "So you were a sissy coward after all since I was the one that screwed your plans over." Adam laughs. 

"You won't be laughing anymore when all of this is over." Howard said. "Hey boss." "Got some kids I like you to meet." Thorn shows nergal jimmy and violet. Adam is shocked to see them here. "Violet, jim?" Adam said. "Hey adam." Violet said. "Sorry adam." Jim said. Adam looks around to see henry is here with verosika being held on gunpoint. Then sees nick being held at gunpoint as well.  Adam growls at this. Seeing his foster siblings in peril. 

"So that's your new family you were in?" "Congratulations on being adopted." "But now its over." "This is where you will meet your fatal end." Howard said. 

666 News studio 

At the studio of 666 news. All the demons in the studio were watching katie killjoy along with tom trench discussing some news going on in hell. One of the major ones was a live stream going on at ozzie's. Where they witness nergal about to kill adam. 

"Looks like nergal is about to kill the one who survived the demon purge." Katie said. "The suspense is killing me here." "I bet yours is as well folks watching at home." Tom said. All the demons were chatting, and wondering how will nergal kill adam? They say ether in a boring way, or something epic. They won't know until if it happens. 

hazbin hotel 

Charlie and others at the hotel sat down and watch in horror as what nergal is about to do. "Adam..." Its all charlie said in a sad tone. Alastor sits down and waits while holding a cup of tea. Watching things unfold.  

Every demons is watching the live stream, including certain others that are watching. 

Ozzie's 

"I waited seven years for so long." "And after this." "I can go back to making a path, and make a goal that I wanted." Howard said. "Oh I'm afraid we can't let ya do that." Asmodeus smirks. "Well why not?" Howard asked. Someone points a gun at howard. To some surprises, it was thorn." "Nergal's only good imps that served him, pointing a gun at his boss. 

"Thorn?" Howard said. "Sorry nergal, your contract has been expired." "Now I work for someone else." Thorn said. "What?" "So you were in a league with someone else?" Howard asked. "That's right, and if you think its asmodeus." "Wrong guy." "Its someone I won't spoil right now." Thorn said. "But more importantly." "You are trapped with us." "No escaping now hot shot." Fizzarolli said in a cocky tone. "Yeah, how about this?" Howard slams his fist into the ground. Making a dark elemental shockwave. Knocking everyone back. 

Adam rammed into a wall behind him on a stage. "I hold the power that can destroy any powerful ones like you." Howard said.  "Nice trick." "But your ain't the only one with it." "Because we got a secret weapon." Asmodeus said as he gets back up. "This guy." Fizzarolli points at adam. Howard just cracked a chuckle in response. "Him?" "How can a regular being like adam be a secret weapon?" Howard said with a laugh. 

"Glad you asked." "Because this boy here." Asmodeus said. "Has a secret he never knew he had for a longtime." "No wait, years."Fizzarolli finished. Adam is confused at what  fizzarolli said. "Huh?" "What is it I don't know?" Adam wondered. Asmodeus nodded to fizzarolli. He gets a button, and pushes it. And the stage projected a full moon. 

"So kid, what do you see?" Fizzarolli asked adam. Adam takes a look for a moment, and all he sees is a full moon. "Its uh, its a moon." "A full moon." Adam answered. "It is adam." "Now, take a look at this." Then a random black sigil projected on the screen. "Now what do you see?" Asmodeus asked. Adam takes another moment to look. 

"Well, its uh-" Adam suddenly stopped. And something struck his mind.  Adam suddenly kneels down. Howard finds this amusing. "Wow, that backfired." "Some secret weapon he is." "Enough of this, its time I kill him."
"And I know the best way to be satisfied." Howard said. Violet rushes towards the stage. 

"NO!" Violet tries to stop him, but is tackled down by one of nergal's imp minions. "I can't allow it!" Jimmy is also tackled by nergal's two imps. Pinning him to the ground. Howard takes out his cane from his cloak, and pulls out a blade. But looks like its made from hell. "I saved this specially for you kid." "And this will be your final resting place." Howard said. 

"ADAM!" "NO!" Henry shouted. "Got any famous last words?" Howard asked. Adam said nothing. "I guess none then." "Too sad to say any words." "Oh adam." "I always knew you were a defenseless kid." Howard was about to finish adam. But adam suddenly moved. Adam's body moved on its own. Adam began to make some breathing sounds. While his chest started to move. Howard stopped for a moment. "Hm?" Howard said. 

Adam's chest kept moving, it goes on. Then adam's arms grow little muscles all of a sudden. "Guys?" "What's happening to adam?" Jim said with worry. Adam stood up, that grew little muscles. When adam got up. It went from breathing, to a sudden growl. Adam turned to face howard and everyone. With a scary face. Adam's eyes turned completely red. 

Within adam, the scales suddenly moved. The two silhouettes look to see something isn't right with it. The same black sigil appeared, and made a vortex, where the hand emerged. And the atmosphere around them turned dark. Then a dark figure emerged. Two chairs suddenly appeared behind them. And the dark figure just stood still. 

"Wait, chairs?" "What for?" The silhouette with blue eyes wondered in curiosity. "I don't know." The  silhouette with red eyes tries to leave away from the chair, but the wall blocks him. "I knew it." "We're basically screwed." "I guess he just wants us to sit down and watch." The silhouette with red eyes said, and just sat down. "Unfortunately your right." The   silhouette with blue eyes sat down. The both of them sits helplessly and just watch what is about to happen. 

Meanwhile everyone is horrified to see adam's current state. Adam continues to growl. His fangs can be seen, and a powerful shockwave pushed nergal until he grabbed a ahold of a pole. Howard started to get angry. "What trickery is this?" Howard said. Adam growls continues as he undergoes transformation. Adam's dark crimson red aura surrounds him. 

His left hand and his left leg begins to transform. While the dark red crimson aura swirls around adam. The aura started to fade as adam's transformation is completed.  His left hand and his leg appearance changed to what looks like an owl. While the scars can be seen.

 His left hand had a sharp claw, his left leg now had an owl leg. While his right hand and leg still remained normal. 

"It cannot be." "What kind of power did adam have within himself?" Howard wondered. "You don't know what it is?" "This is something that no one ever talks about." Asmodeus said. "Because its a power very dangerous." Fizzarolli said. "A power so dangerous to pass on to anyone." "Especially humans." Asmodeus said. 

Stolas saw in horror, and gasp what it was. "Is-is that?" "It couldn't be." Stolas said. "Uh, might telling what it is if you know?" Blitz asked stolas. 

"Nergal, this is the name they call: Goetia's curse." Asmodeus said.

Adam opens his red eyes, and lets out an owl cry.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.2K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...
41.2K 1K 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...
14.4K 244 20
There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unluck...
19.8K 612 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...