πŽππ„ ππˆπ†π‡π“ | AUSTIN B...

Oleh goldeninn

"Things you want, I'm not lookin' for" NSFW Mature Content. πŸ”ž contains profanity, mentions of drugs/alcohol... Lebih Banyak

CAST
playlist πŸ–€
introduction.
chapter one | strangers
chapter two | cherry waves
chapter three | confusion
chapter four | redemption (NSFW)
chapter five | lady
chapter six | surprise
chapter seven | gone
chapter nine | more than friends
chapter ten | your girl (NSFW)
chapter eleven | jealousy
chapter twelve | regret
chapter thirteen | sunshine
chapter fourteen | poison (NSFW)
chapter fifteen | wedding date
chapter sixteen | home (NSFW)
chapter seventeen | scorpio
chapter eighteen | the interview (NSFW)
chapter nineteen | christmas
chapter twenty | home (NSFW)
chapter twentyone | mykonos
chapter twentytwo | finale

chapter eight | crave (NSFW)

6.2K 111 85
Oleh goldeninn

"I think you're gonna have a great time here." Austin says while lifting my belongings out of the trunk of the car. I can't help but stare at his biceps from taking out the heavy luggage to closing the trunk. He rolls them to the entrance of his rental home.

"How has filming been so far?" I ask looking around. The vintage wooden doors and old teak beams are stunning. I definitely could not afford a vacation like this if I didn't have Austin.

"I have to be honest, it's been hard. I have been struggling mentally trying to put myself into Elvis' shoes. But I think the movie is going to be amazing."

"I'm sure you're doing an amazing job. You are so dedicated and passionate about this. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Elvis." I smile at him.

"Let me show you your room." He says rolling my luggage towards the narrow hallway, then stopping at the first door. The room is large with glass bi folding walls, that you can open up to enjoy fresh air. A garden surrounds the entire outside of the room. It has its own bathroom with a deep tub and a enormous connecting walk in closet.

"Austin this is beautiful." I say with my jaw dropped.

"I know right, you can stay longer if you want to." He smiles.

"I wish but I cant, I've gotta get back to working as soon as I get back to California."

"The offer is always on the table." He slaps the door frame before making his way out. "Freshen up, I'm starving and want to go get something to eat." He yells from the hallway, his voice echoing off the walls.

I hop in the shower and quickly wash my body and hair. I come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel looking for my hair dryer.

"Are you almost done?" Austin says while opening the door to my room.

I clutch on tightly to the towel to make sure it doesn't fall.

"Almost." I hurry back to the bathroom and quickly blow dry my hair, leaving it a bit damp. I throw on a black mesh polka dot bodysuit, with white mom shorts, and a black belt to accentuate my waist. I throw on a light layer of makeup and my gold jewelry.

"Ready!" I yell out shuffling through my suitcase to find a purse to match.

"You look pretty." Austin says softly while leaning against the door frame to my room. He squeezes his bottom lip with his thumb and index finger slightly while looking me up and down.

"Thank you."

He opens the car door for me while I get in the passenger side of his car.

While Austin is driving I shuffle through the music on his phone until I find Diamond Eyes by Deftones, I press play and turn up the volume. Austin rolls down the windows knowing I'm about to put on a performance.

I hold my phone as if it's a microphone and begin to sign along, swaying my head dramatically with the wind blowing my hair. Austin sings along while laughing. One of my hands roams around my body seductively as I dance in my seat while still singing.

"Time will see us realign
Diamonds reign across the sky
Shower me into the same realm."

The song begins to fade as I turn down the volume, now out of breath, I clear my throat. "You're welcome, just saying." I begin collecting myself and fixing my hair as Austin puts the windows back up, still laughing.

We arrive to the beachside restaurant and we are seated outside overlooking the water. Austin orders my usual vodka cranberry and his whiskey even though I asked for an iced water.

"I'm glad you're here, and I'm glad I have tomorrow off. Not really sure what we should do though." Austin says to me while putting down his phone.

"Hm. You've been here for two months, I'm sure you know of a beach you can take me to."

"Actually I do. Then it's set, we're going to the beach tomorrow."

The waitress drops off our drinks and takes our orders. Austin had asked me what I was ordering so he could tell the waitress what I wanted. He's always done this ever since I joked one time that having to order for myself makes me nervous.

He thanks the waitress and hands her our menus.

"It's so beautiful out." I say looking out onto the moon reflecting onto the ocean.

"It's really nice here." He replies staring.

"Look at those two." He points to a couple holding hands walking down the beach.

"He could be a killer, luring in his next victim." I say seriously while staring at them.

"Okay never mind then." He laughs looking away and looking back at me.

"It's been a long two months without you." I rub my leg on his under the table and smirk at him.

He adjusts himself in his seat and clears his throat. He looks me up and down, biting his bottom lip as I rub his leg with mine.

"You're gonna get me in trouble." He laughs adjusting himself in his seat again.

"Do I make you nervous, Austin?" I whisper softly and retract my leg.

He chuckles softly. "Just wait till we get home." He mumbles looking around for the waitress.

Our food arrives and we eat in a comfortable silence listening to the waves crash. I can't help but remember the night we hooked up two months ago. I get flashbacks of his chain dangling over me, his smell, his soft skin. I have it all in front of me again.

Austin asks the waitress for the bill once we are halfway through our meal. "In a rush?" I ask.

"I wanna make sure I have room for dessert."

I adjust myself in my seat now, feeling the butterflies make their way down my legs.

I thank the waitress after she brings back Austin's change. Austin places a hand on my back as we walk out the restaurant.

I'm bombarded by a bright flash in my face. "Austin, over here!" A strange man holding a camera says as I block my face. Austin rushes us into the car and backs out without saying a word to them.

I figured this would happen eventually.

We arrive back to the house and Austin's voice replays in my head saying "Just wait until we get home." While I think about what he's going to do to me.

He turns to lock the front door once we're inside.

"Thank you for dinner."

"You don't have to thank me, I've gotta feed ya right?" He says grabbing onto my chin, pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

He empty's the pockets of his pants and places his keys, phone, and wallet on the kitchen counter.

"It's getting late. You should probably get some rest." He says to me.

I make my way over to him and wrap arms around his neck. "I'm not tired." I whispered.

He grips my waist and makes his way down to my ass, pulling me closer to him and kissing me. He slides his tongue on my bottom lip until I allow him entrance. I run my hands down his shirt and then back up underneath his shirt this time. I pull the shirt off of him in the process, we break our kiss quickly so he could completely take it off.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as I kiss his neck slowly. He makes his way into my bedroom and places me on the edge of the bed. The bed is risen pretty high. He runs his hands down my legs to my heels taking them off, then back up my legs down to my thighs unbuckling my belt. He stares in awe at my body once he pulls down my shorts revealing just the body suit left on me.

He kisses from my thighs all the way down my legs holding onto my feet, kneeling in front of me he looks up and says softly "I've missed you." While still planting kisses on my legs.

I run my fingers through his hair pushing it back out of his face. "I've missed you." I reply.

His lips make their way up to wear my body suit ends. He pulls the clasps apart revealing my thong underneath. He pulls the entire top until it's over my head and throws it on the floor next to us. I actually remembered to bring a matching pair of laced underwear.

I slide off the bed and graze my hands against his torso and make my way down to his belt, unbuckling it as I stare into his eyes. His chest rising with heavy deep breaths and he has a slight sweat on his forehead.

I got onto my knees without breaking eye contact and pulled his zipper down. Austin bit his bottom lip watching me. I continue to pull down his pants and stroke his dick with his underwear still on. I pull down his underwear down and his dick slaps against his stomach.

With my hands placed on his thighs I swirl my tongue on the tip. I grab his cock and put it in my mouth slowly all the way down my throat. I pull it out letting the spit drip back down onto my tongue. I continue to slowly put it all into my mouth. Austin rubs my cheek with his thumb. "You're so pretty." He whispers.

He thrusts himself into my mouth while holding my hair into his fist. I gag until I can't breath anymore. He pulls out his cock and slaps it onto my tongue while I pant for air.

"Get up." He says sternly while stroking his cock. I get off of my knees and sit on the edge of the bed with my legs open. "Take that off." He points to my underwear. I slide them off and he stretches his hand out. I hand him the panties and he places them next to me.

He grabs my legs and throws them over his shoulders. "Holy shit you're dripping wet." He groans while sliding his dick into me.

He pumps in and out of me. "That feels so fucking good." I cry out looking at him in the eyes.

"You like that?" He replies out of breath. I nod.

"I can't hear you." He says sternly.

"Yes I love it."

He smirks and flips me around. With my back arched, he grabs my hands and holds them behind me, he grabs the panties I was wearing and shoves them into my mouth. He slides his cock into me from behind. He pumps in and out of me while my moans muffle through the panties in my mouth. He pulls out and begins to eat me from behind. His hands gripping tightly onto my ass, as he devours me like I was his last meal. An intense wave of heat reaches my toes and I quiver as I cum all over his face.

"Good girl."

He thrusts into me again and continues to pump into me. My legs are shaking as I'm still climaxing. I bite down on my panties until he pulls his dick out and finishes on my back.

I spit the underwear out of my mouth and my body plops down onto the bed, trying to catch my breath and savor this feeling.

I feel Austin wiping my back with a towel before he pulls me on top of him. He plants a kiss on my lips.

"How was that?" He chuckles.

"It was okay." I laugh playfully giving him a kiss before getting off of him.

We both changed into our sleepwear and exchanged a hug and kiss before heading off to bed.

"Goodnight lady, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Austin."

I shut my bedroom door and crawl into my bed with a wave of bliss flowing through my body and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

275K 11.8K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
47.9K 695 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie 😌❀️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...
513K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
874 32 4
austin is the club president of a local outlaw biker gang- a one percenter. he lies, he kills and he doesn't apologize for it. he was one weakness- y...