Wanted (Tubbo X Reader)

By Nobody_Existed

Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When s... More

INFO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
A/n

010

489 3 39
By Nobody_Existed

~~Y/n's POV~~
I look over and I see her. The one I thought I wouldn't see ever again.

"Niki" I whisper.

"NIKI" I yell running over and bringing her into a hug with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Y/n!" She yells happily hugging me back tightly.

"Where have you been?" I ask as a pull away from our hug after 5 minutes.

"I couldn't take mom and dad anymore I had to leave." She says.

"I understand but if you ever do that again I'll make you into breakfast." I say to which she nods with a little bit of a scared look.

"Umm sorry to ruin the moment but what are you to?" Karl asks.

I look at Niki while she looks at me.

"Hmmm should we tell them?" I ask Niki.

"I don't know. Should wee? Do they deserve to know?" She asked back. I look at Tommy who just nodded his head as he already knows.

"Tommy would you like to tell them?" I ask.

"What why do I have to?" He asked annoyed.

"Fine fine. Guys me and Niki are sisters." I say as everyone looks shocked but Tommy as Tommy already knows but I made sure to make sure he wouldn't tell anyone.

"Wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. YOUR TELLING ME YOU AND MY WIFE ARE SISTERS" Minx yells. Me and Niki just nod.

"Yea we have some amazing pictures of us doing dumb stuff together if you want I'll send them to the group chat." I commented and everyone nodded.

🪳Dumbasses United 🪳

Y/n💅
Me and niki together 🥺

Gremlin Child👹
What the fuck are you doing on the bus?

Bee Boy🐝
I would also like to know..

Y/n💅
Well what the fuck does it look like🙄✋
Climbing

Niki<3
Obviously
.
.
.
.
.

I giggle at Niki's comment.

"Heyyy. Y/n that was mean." Tubbo complains.

"Oh well?" I say as I shrugged.

"But why were you in a MacDonalds drive throw with skateboards?" Sapnap asks.

"We were hungry and didn't want to go inside." Niki responds.

"But we ended up taking someone else's food like stealing it and skated for our lives then his in the woods." I added as if it were a normal thing to do. Everyone looked at me and Niki with a questioning and confused look.

"Then the cops found us took us to our parents that did really give two shits but told us not to do it again which guess what. We did it again." I added more to the memory.

"What the fuck else have you done?" Phil asks.

"Much worse." Me and Niki say at the same time.

"Damn ok." Wilbur says.

"I like her already." Techno says.

~~Time skip~~
It was now 9pm and I was star gazing with all the minors.

"Guys I have a question." I say and everyone looks at me. "What are we gonna do when we leave?" I asked.

"Well I don't know. But we better all stay friends." Tommy says.

"I agree with Tommy." Ranboo says.

"Same." Tubbo says too.

"Ok." I say.

"Hey guys I know how to play Minecraft. Wouldn't it be cool if I could join the Dsmp?" I say.

"YEA THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!" Tommy yells.

Then dream steps out of the back door.

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you for a second?" He asks.

"Oh no." I said and only the minors could hear. "Yea here let me come over." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"Ok meet me on the front porch." He says.

"Ok!" I say as he walks inside leaving the door open for me. "Well I guess I better go talk to him." I say to Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo. They just nod.

~~Tubbo's POV~~
"So Tubbo." Tommy says to me.

"Yea?" I questioned a little worried.

"So you like Y/n?" He questions me. Wow straight to the point I think.

"I mean. I don't know? I've never felt like this." I reply not thinking about what I was saying until I already said it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" Tommy yelled as he asked me.

"I DON'T KNOW?" I yell back.

"Damn it Tubbo. I gotta know this y'all are both of my best friends." Tommy sighs.

"I mean I guess I like her. I love being around her and hugging her. I get kinda mad when people touch her." I add on.

"So you do like her?" He asks.

"I guess. I'm still not sure." I say.

~~Y/n's POV WHILE DREAM IS TALKING TO HER~~
I walk out on to the front porch.

"Dream what did you need to talk about?" I ask.

"You play Minecraft right?" He asks.

"Yea I haven't played it since and moved in with Tommy. I have a PC at my parents house but don't have any room in Tommy's house to bring it." I reply.

"Ok so I was wondering if you would like to join the DreamSMP? Of course you can't till you get your PC but I was wondering if you would like to join the lore. I talked with Wilbur about it and he said he would be happy to add you to the script and I talked to Tommy about it and he said the first time you play you can play on his PC. And maybe you could start streaming.  OF COURSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO, I was just thinking it would be nice." He explained.

I was surprised he wanted me to join. I was so happy. I would be able to play with all my friends. And I could start streaming with them.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I herd dream calling my name.

"So Y/n what do you say?" He asked.

"Dream." I say looking at him dead in the eyes.

"I WOULD LOVE TO!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Thank Lord. I thought you were gonna say no for a second." He states.

"Why would I say no? I get to play with all my friends!" I questioned.

"Well you looked at me dead in the eyes as if you were gonna say no." He explains.

"Oh my bad..." I apologized.

"It's fine don't worry about it. We will break the news tomorrow at breakfast." He said to me as I nod.

Walking back in side I see everyone on the couch watching a movie. I walk over and sit next to Tubbo.

"Hey." I say to Tubbo.

"Hey. How was you talk with dream?" He asked.

"Amazing." Is all I said.

"What did you talk about?" He asked.

"If I tell you it would ruin the surprise tomorrow at breakfast." I say.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup. So be prepared tomorrow for breakfast." I say.

"Are you making it?" He asks.

"I might depends how I feel." I state.

"Well if you need to use someone for it use Tommy he has been super annoying since you left." Tubbo says as I giggle.

After we were about half way through the movie I started getting tired and rested my head on something didn't know what but it was comfortable so I feel asleep easily.

Little did I know I fell asleep on Tubbo shoulder.

~~Tubbo's POV~~
As I was watching the movie I felt a weight on my shoulder. I look down to see Y/n asleep on it. I blushed slightly and rapped my arms around her. I put my head on hers and soon fell asleep as well.

Word count: 1272
A/n: have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food. Also follow my sister
D

igDigDag

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 26
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ: [ʏᴏ͞ᴏˈꜰÔʀĒƏ] ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ. 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 At first she didn't know who he was at all until her t...
4.3K 62 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
17.4K 381 25
y/n l/n is a 17 year old streamer who has been invited by her friend of 3 years, tubbo, to live in a streamer house with him and a few of his streame...
247K 6.7K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...