Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!

1.4K 17 5
By PikDslayer

Previously.. on (Y/n)'s Omnitrix adventures..!

Dr Psychobos: Heh! Did you honestly think I let you use your device to teleport yourself out!

Azmuth: *Frowns* Oh really now? Do you honestly think you prevent me of teleporting ANYONE in here? *Activate his remote.*

(Y/n): And so.. that what happen to Feedback. That is the reason why Ben can transform, but I can't..!

Azmuth: Indeed, though we thought Malware was to be destroyed by (Y/n). But the omnitrix would never accept DNA from a Conductoids species every again.

Ben: Not to mention he only did this to save me..!

(Y/n): So.. what now..? Malware and Kyber are out there..! Just *Looks at Ben* and.. I'm not sure if we can win this time.

Ben: Don't lose hope yet.. just as long as we stick together, we can stop them.

Azmuth: Indeed, we could use the mutt to track down it's master.

Kara: Yeah, hopefully we find this Malwork and punch him down! *Cracks kunckles* I want a piece of that tiny red can!

(Y/n): It's just Malware.

Dr. Psychobos: Celebrate as you can..! But for now.. your species is about to become Extinct!

(Y/n): What do you mean..?

Now.. back to the show! (Sorry.. I had to use that phrase when it comes to series)

AS you and your friends saw this happening..! The planet exploded so loud that the whole Galven prime begin to shake like an earthquake with a huge shockwave sound and creating a massive dust everywhere. You and your friends felt the sharp pain of the ringing sound.

Kara: *Fixes her ears* Darn it..! Stupid Super Hearing..!

Ben Tennyson: *Moans in pain* Anybody else hearing about a million little bells?

(Y/n): Yeah, felt like someone shouted "Fus Ro dah..!" In the game. (Skyrim reference attack)

Jessica: *Confused look at you* Really?

(Y/n): Sorry.. I know it's not a really good time to be making jokes right now

Diana: By the heavens.. it sounds even louder then those singing Harpies!

Rook Blonko: Is it safe to assume that was Malware's doing?

Azmuth: Obviously.

Ben Tennyson: But if Malware was on the moon when it blew, problem solved. Right?

(Y/n): Um.. I wouldn't count it as problem solved.. that sounded a planet exploding...! And besides, it's never that easy for Malware to just exploded that much!

Azmuth: Agreed! And no Tennyson, I think our problems are just beginning.

(Y/n): Does that mean.. something bad is going to happen?

Azmuth: Way much worst..!

Karen: Oh no.. this can't be the end!

Suddenly they saw huge meteors coming down like shooting stars or like raining giant drops coming down to the planet.

Babs: No..! Are those.. Meteors?!

(Y/n): Oh nuts..!

Suddenly they saw a space ship with a Galvan solider on patrol, going to talk to Azmuth

Galvan Soldier: First thinker, the defensive grid is down.

Azmuth: Man the particle cannons.

(Y/n): Ben... I think we need to..!

Ben: Way ahead of ya!

You and Ben both transformed into another aliens. Ben transformed into Astrodactyl and you turned into NRG. You quickly went to the Galvan ship along with Babs, Diana, and Rook, since they can't fly. Soon, you and your friends went up to the meteor to set up the air defense along with Azmuth. Soon the entire Galvan released the main cannon defense to defend their home. You used radioactive vison to blast away the rocks, along with Rook using his blaster and Babs using explosion. Karen used her stingers and Diana used her lasso to drop the rocks away from the city. Zatanna and Jessica both used their range attacks to blow them away and Kara used her heat vision and super fist to destroy each one. You then saw a huge one coming by and released a huge blast along with Ben doing the same and with Kara's heat vision, Zatanna's magic, Jessica's blaster, Babs' explosion, Karen's stinger, Diana's lasso on a rock, and Rook's blaster. Destorying that huge meteor. Suddenly the rock formed onto anything technology like the cage and including a galvan solider who lose its wings and falling into the ground. But Kara saved him and put it near the ship.

(Y/n): Those rocks, they aren't rocks.

Ben: Yeah, and they are growing red and bigger *Sees the rock molding*

Kara: What is this? Goop meteor or something?

Azmuth: Malware. He's been scattered over half the planet by now.

(Y/n): *Sarcastically* Wonderful. It's raining psychopaths.

Jessica: Not to mention how long will it last forever!

(Y/n): well, any ideas?

You and your friend watched all the parts of Malware raining down on Galvan prime knowing that whole situation just got deadly. Meanwhile at Earth, Max was doing some paper work along with someone arguing with him which was Pakmar.

Pakmar: Pakmar demands satisfaction!! Pakmar demands restitution!!! Pakmar demands . . . AN APOLOGY!!! *Points at Max* YOU, colorful shirt man, you are related to that . . menace, that hooligan, that qwezot in Pakmar's marflarb!!! Including the number two!

Max Tennyson: Uh, you must mean Ben and (Y/n).

Pakmar: The two yes! You know what those two scoundrel has did?

Max Tennyson: Now, Mr. Pakmar, I'm sure Ben and (Y/n) have their reason.

Pakmar: Pakmar is but a simple merchant, trying to provide for his wife and...487 children. But Ben Tennyson and (Y/n) (L/n). makes this impossible!

Max Tennyson: *Sigh* Find Ben and (Y/n) and get them both in here now. *Talking to the Plumber*

Plumber: *Types in the computer* I'm not seeing Ben Tennyson or (Y/n) (L/n). anywhere in this sector, Magister.

Max Tennyson: Let me see that. *Gets serious and looks into the computer*

Plumber: I can run the scans again.

Max Tennyson: No. I have a better idea. *Walks to the phone* I'm going to need to make a call.

Back at Galvan Prime, you and Ben reverted back to human as the girls came along with you.

Ben Tennyson: So, what's our next move? How do we fix this?

(Y/n): Yeah, and we need a plan..! Fast!

Azmuth: How should I know?

Ben Tennyson: Seriously? You're the smartest guy in three galaxies?

Azmuth: Five, actually, but who's counting?

Ben Tennyson: Whatever. You've got to know something.

(Y/n): Alright alright, we don't have time for this.. Malware can be coming out soon..! And... *Looks at your omnitrix* I'm still not ready to fight him

Rook Blonko: Uh, if I may interrupt.

Kara: I kind of agree with the two, how can you not be serious at a time like this?!

Azmuth: It's not like this has ever happened before. I'd need to examine what's left of that moon to assess the situation.

Karen: Um.. guys.. maybe we should focus on what's happening over there.

(Y/n): What do you mean? Malware is still out there right?

Rook Blonko: That might have to wait. But.. for now.. he's here

(Y/n): What?!

Malware: Azmuth! *Appears out of nowhere*

Jessica: My goodness.. this is Malware?

(Y/n): Yep, like I told you guys.. this is the one guy you don't want to mess with...!

Malware: Where you gave life, I have brought destruction. Your favored creations are no more.

Azmuth: Sowing chaos doesn't take any special talent, Malware. If that's the best you can do, I'm not impressed.

Malware: No, nothing I do could ever impress you, could it, father? In your eyes, I am nothing but your failed experiment, your.... shame.

Zatanna: Wait.. Malware is the son of Azmuth?!

(Y/n): Yeah, after all he is the one that created the Upgrades or mechamorphs, and including him, but only incomplete.

Babs: Ouch.. that's hurts... a lot.

Azmuth: My only shame is that I have been unable to heal your pain. But it's not too late. Give up this vendetta of yours, and we'll work together to make you whole.

Suddenly three orbs appeared to attack Malware giving out a green shock, but Malware destroyed them with a single laser.

Malware: *Screams* Lies! Even now you conspire against me. It is too late.

Malware dug his fist into the ground, and out came red malware spikes going after the ship. You and your friend took cover as Malware destroyed the pods and you dialed your omnitrix into Humungousaur.

(Y/n): Not this time.. Malware! It may be too late, but I'm going to end this..! You'll pay for what you did.. 5 years ago! To the one alien I loved the most! This time we're going to settle this!

Malware: Ah.. still sad about your precious alien! Don't worry..! I'll make this quick!

(Y/n): Bring it Malware!

You charged after Malware using your tail as a whip, which caused a sonic wave attack, this sent Malware flying. You tried to grab him, but Malware sent a laser vision blast, sending you flying back. Ben quickly came and transformed into Four arms and punched Malware. And together you both punched him, but got sent flying back by Malware's blast.

(Y/n): Darn it..! I'm not done yet!

Ben: Easy (Y/n)! We need to think of the strategy before we move ahead..!

Suddenly Malware send out another red blast and you and Ben dodge it quick. You pick up a Galvan house and threw it at Malware, but he only blast it away like it was nothing to him. Then suddenly Jessica came to use a green cage to trap Malware and Kara using her heat vision.

(Y/n): Girls..! Whatever you do..! Don't get too close to him!

Kara: Don't worry.. I handle much big ugly monster! This Ain't my first time!

Rook came with his blaster shooting down on Malware and Babs using her explosion and Zatanna muttered a spell blast. Diana and Karen were about to get into action, until suddenly Malware had enough.

Malware: Enough! *Shoots a huge red blast*

This caused you and your friends to move back, and suddenly Malware wasn't finished as he sent out a red spike wave attack and was heading Straight after Rook and Diana. But You and Ben saved them both before they can get hurt by Malware's attack, but the cost was deadly as Rook's Proto tool was destroyed.

Rook Blonko: *Gasps*My Proto-Tool!

Suddenly Malware absorb the proto-tool and he quickly learned how to use the weapon on his own, sending out more red blast at you and your friends..!

Karen: Impressive! He can do that?

(Y/n): Yeah, he can..! So everyone..! Whatever you do, don't let him touch you or your tech *Looks at Karen and Babs* That means you two.. if he even gets into your weapons, then we're screwed.!

Diana: Perhaps I can use my lasso-

(Y/n): *stops her* No.. bad idea..! Malware can absorb any weapon when you make contact to it. If Malware absorbs your weapon or any armor you have, he can use it against us. We need to step back and use only range attack!

Kara: Right.. shame I can't punch him..!

Jessica: I guess... trapping him isn't the good option too?

(Y/n): Probably yes. *Sees the Red blast* Incoming!

Malware kept shooting more blast and you dodge it quick as you and your friends used range attacks only. You then duck for cover from the blast and Ben jumped in the air and you did the same, doing an air attack. Then it was finally a combo time as you lift Ben and did an attack called "Super Fastball special" sending Ben to tackle down Malware, But Malware punch him back as you finally had enough and went to combat mode. You kept punching down on Malware and suddenly Malware summoned a red energy sword 🗡 to attack you. You dodge the slash and punched him two times, but Malware used his right arm to send out a blaster sending you flying.

The Girls and Ben: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): *Grunts* This is not going to be easy..! *Sees Malware getting close to him*

Malware: *Looks at the Proto-Tool* What a clever device. It must have a million uses. *points it at You* But I'm only interested in one.

But before Malware can blast you away, you jumped in the air to avoid the blast and grabbed Malware to strangle him away. But Malware pushed you off and suddenly Jessica came and used her green fist to punch him.

Jessica: Get away from (Y/n)!

But then suddenly Malware broke the green construction and grabbed Jessica, and this made you and your friends shock.

Malware: Ah.. an impressive human wearing an unknown powerful ring.. this one I must say will give me more power..!

(Y/n): No you don't! *Punches Malware*

You quickly grabbed Jessica as soon as Malware was blown back away from you and your friends.

(Y/n): You okay Jess?

Jess: *blushes* I'm fine, thanks.

You then saw Kara flying back and gave Jess to Kara.

(Y/n): Quick, get Jess away from Malware! We can't let him touch her and her ring!

Kara: On it! *takes Jess away*

Jess: Be careful (Y/n)!

You turned towards Malware with rage and tried to grab him in the arm to not attack your friends, but however Malware laughed.

(Y/n): What's so funny?

Malware: You cannot win. Even now, there are pieces of my body working their way to the planet's core. I shall corrupt this world from within, devouring every molecule, until Galvan Prime becomes Planet Malware! But, first, I shall devour you.

You felt Malware using his powers to absorb you completely, and the more power he took from you, the bigger he grew. Malware became larger and larger as this point to almost to a size of a giant.

The girls, Rook, and Ben: (Y/n)!!!

(Y/n): *Grunts in pain* Rook, Ben, Everyone! Get Azmuth out of here! I'll try to.. *Grunts more* Hold him off!

Malware: No! No one leaves! *Shots more blaster in his back side*

Rook quickly dodges the attack and Jessica who recovered quickly made a shield to block the attack, and this allowed Diana to grab Azmuth and all the girls to evacuate just before the shield was broken. Zatanna quickly formed a barrier spell for last resort and Diana took out her shield to defend back.

Jessica: We need to save (Y/n)!

Kara: And fast..!

Zatanna: And we better hurry!

Suddenly you felt the red slimes absorbing you as Malware grew larger and you start to lose your power, strength, and life energy around you. But suddenly just before you were about to pass out, a huge laser came out fo nowhere and destroyed part of Malware's arm and you were force to return back to normal. Ben then quickly came to catch you and Kara used a heat vision to blast away Malware.

Babs: Thank goodness, is that backup?!

Rook: Apparently so..!

Suddenly they saw Rook's truck as a ship and the hatch open to be known as Max and he wasn't driving.

Max Tennyson: Come on! Everyone *Holds out a hand* 

 Rook Blonko: Ben's got (Y/n)! But He's...

Gwen Tennyson: I've got him!

Gwen used her Magic to lift (Y/n) up and Ben transformed back to normal as the girls got inside.

Ben: Thanks Dweeb!

Gwen: No problem Doofus cousin..!

Zatanna: If I may ask.. who's driving?

Kevin: That would be me..! *Appears at the driver's seat* I got this covered..!

Suddenly Malware raised up to attack, but Kevin activated the ship's defense by sending out Missiles to slow him down and to get to cover in space. At the Ship, you were in the recovery table as two Galvans checked on you. The girls were also worried about you and so was Ben.

Rook Blonko: *Looks at Max* Magister, how did you...

Max Tennyson: When you didn't show up on any scan, I figured something was wrong, so I called Gwen.

Gwen Tennyson: I'm kind of an expert at tracking Ben's mana and including (Y/n).

Zatanna: Nice.. you have got to teach me about that someday..!

Gwen: Maybe I will.. just for a bit..!

Max Tennyson: How is he? *Talks to Blukic and Driba*

Blukic: He'll come around in a few hours.

Diana: Will he survive?

Blukic: Well time will only tell if he wakes up.

Jessica: (Y/n)..!

Ben: Don't worry.. he's going to be okay.. because if he's not then I..

Max: *Pats on him* don't blame yourself Ben, You and your friend did what you can. That what matters..!

Suddenly you still had your eyes closed and felt a vision coming of seeing a familiar face and you were about to get close until the voice told you.

???: Get up..!

You woke up and started to cough a lot, you and your friends sigh in relief knowing you survived.

Driba: Or now. Could be now.

(Y/n): Ugh. Anybody got a mint? My mouth tastes like Malware. Ugh. *Also saw Max, Gwen, Driba, Blukic, and Kevin* And what are you all doing here?

Max: Came to see what you have been doing..!

Jessica: *Hugs you* Thank goodness you made it!

(Y/n): *Blushes* Um.. thanks..

Kara: *Punches you in the shoulder* We were sick and worried about you dummy!

(Y/n): Okay okay.. I'm fine.. I'll admit, I went too reckless.

Ben: Sure you did.

Gwen: Well, you alway were like Doofus here..!

Ben: Hey..!

Finally Kevin landed the ship in a safe area in Galvan Prime and there Azmuth took out a holograph planet of Galvan Prime and you and your friends listen to Azmuth's explanation of the planet disaster.

Azmuth: Fortunately, the debris from the explosion of Galvan B came down over a localized area.

Ben Tennyson: That's, like, half the planet!

Azmuth: Yes, but the rest is unaffected.

(Y/n): Well, that shouldn't be too serious right?

Azmuth: Not true..! However, it's only a matter of hours until Malware's feelers reach the planet's core. Once that happens, there will be no way to stop him from absorbing and corrupting everything. Malware himself will become a living planet, and a heavily armed one, at that. *The screen shows a timer*

Driba: Uncool.

Blukic: Definitely uncool.

Kara: Heck, not cool enough!

Jessica: That would mean, he would become big enough to destroy everything in the galaxy..! Oa is not going to be prepare for this..! Including Earth.

(Y/n): Do the Green Lantern Corps knows about this?

Jessica: Not yet, but I hope they do so..! Cause if not, then it could mean the end of the universe!

Ben: Doesn't matter, we need to stop him before it happens, and that includes the other planets..!

Kevin Levin: Yeah, Absolutely uncool. So, what's the plan?

Azmuth: I designed Galvan Prime with a series of firewalls to insulate sections of the planet from each other in case of a viral attack. If we can activate the disruptor fields in these firewalls, we should be able to prevent Malware from reaching the core...briefly.

Ben Tennyson: Briefly?

(Y/n): Err.. what does that mean.. Briefly?

Azmuth: I'll know more once Rook, Gwen, and I return from what's left of Galvan B. There must be some answers up there. But.. I may need some help along the way.

Kevin Levin: For a super genius, that's not a very inspiring plan.

Gwen Tennyson: Have you got a better plan?

Kevin Levin: Just saying...

Ben Tennyson: You said "if we activate the firewalls." There's something you're not telling us, isn't there?

(Y/n): I agree with Ben, are you saying that these firewalls won't work at all.

Azmuth: That part is where I am getting there. The firewall controls were damaged by the shock wave. The central relay station is here, on the edge of the red zone.

Ben Tennyson: So, you need us to keep Malware busy while the wonder twins here fix the controls.

Driba: We might possibly resent that reference.

Blukic: If we knew what it meant.

Babs: Then, let me come too..! I'm an expert of fixing Technology too..!

(Y/n): Hopefully, but for now.. we need a plan..!

Ben: What are you suggesting?

(Y/n): I'm suggesting is that since we have so many people here, we need to split up to teams. Cause right now we don't have much time until Malware becomes the planet itself, And Azmuth said that the firewalls need to be repair along with the Galvan B planet.

Everyone nodded at your statement as Azmuth made a suggestion.

Azmuth: Indeed, which is why I have a plan. *Looks at Karen* You with the bee form, Your stingers may provide the help we need. You will come with me, Gwen, and Rook to the Planet of Galvan B. *Looks at Babs* And you.. the batgirl, you will help Blukic and Driba go to the firewall to repair the damage along with Max Tennyson. *Looks at you and the rest remaining* The rest of you distract Malware.

(Y/n): Alright, I guess we're the heavy fighters..!

Kara: Oh yeah, I like this plan!

Zatanna: And me, what about me?

Azmuth: You will also come along..! To Galvan Prime B!

Zatanna: Alright then..!

Gwen: So.. you ready for this?

Zatanna: Absolutely, even if it means to saving the planet!

Ben Tennyson: Yeah! *Looks at you and Kevin* You, me, and (Y/n)! together again, huh?

Kevin Levin: How come every time you say that, I end up getting shot at?

(Y/n): Don't worry, you won't..! Besides, we all get shot at anyway.

Jessica: Are you sure you can do this (Y/n)?

Zatanna: Yeah, because you almost got killed by Malware. We don't want to lose you again.

Karen: Me too! This guy is really strong then you think.

(Y/n): Don't worry girls, I will. I underestimated him and was too blind to my rage. So this time we'll defeat Malware and save the plant, but as a team..!

Finally the plan was settle as Rook took over the ship and drive towards to the next destination. Soon, Babs went with Max as Blukic and Driba gave them jetpacks, which was only the small size of a Galvan.

Max Tennyson: *Looks at the Tiny Jetpacks* Are you sure you don't have any bigger jet-packs?

Babs: Hm.. never though I use these... I've got to build one when we get home.

(Y/n): Relax Babs, after we save the world first..!

Soon, it was one as Max went to follow Blukic and Driba to the Firewall of the Galvan Prime core and Babs followed along and wished good luck for the others and for you.

(Y/n): Take care Babs!

Babs: You can count on me! *Dives after Max*

Max: Oh. Oh, ho. *Struggles to control the Jetpack*

After Team Firewall fixer left, it was only you and your friends remaining left.

Azmuth: Malware is just ahead. There's a security garrison here that may help us, If there's anyone left.

Ben Tennyson: Love that sunny outlook.

(Y/n): Alright, let's do this!

Kara: Heh, I've been waiting for this..!

(Y/n): Well, yeah... I hope..

Ben: Don't get nervous, we can do this..!

(Y/n): Right..!

Diana: Exactly, as long as we are together, we can win!

Jessica: Exactly, that's what friends are for!

Kevin Levin: *Starts to leave and looks at Rook* Hey, don't go getting any ideas about my girl.

Rook Blonko: Not to worry. Gwen is only attractive by Human standards.

Gwen Tennyson: Um... what-*Ben interrupted*

Ben Tennyson: It's true. I've seen Rook's home-world. No comparison.

Gwen Tennyson: *annoyed* I am sitting right here!

(Y/n): *worries* Um.. guys.. let's not go too far with Gwen right now..

Kara: Huh.. and I thought I was the funny one.

Jessica: Kara.. you're not helping..!

Kevin Levin: So, to him, Gwen's like what, an Orangutan with glasses? *Laughs along with Ben*

(Y/n): Oh boy.. they done it now..!

Suddenly Gwen got super annoyed as she used her magic to drag you, Ben, and Kevin out of the ship.

(Y/n): Ahh! Why me?

Gwen Tennyson: No hard feelings! Love ya! Bye!

Kara: Heh, To be fair, they had it coming.

Jessica: Come on, we need to help them!

Soon, Diana, Jess, and Kara went after the you and the boys in the air. That left Zatanna and Karen with Gwen and Rook, along with Azmuth to head towards Galven Prime B. You were falling down along with Ben as the girls went close to saving you.

Gwen: Phew.. glad that's over.

Karen: Um.. you sure that was a good idea to push them off?

Gwen: Don't worry, they'll survive.

Zatanna: I do hope so, that's going to be a nasty fall.

(Eventually, not really..)

Kevin Levin: Any time now, Tennyson! (Y/n)!

Ben Tennyson: I'm trying to dial in a flyer!

Kevin Levin: Haven't you figured that thing out yet?

(Y/n): We're trying our best! *Dials your omnitrix* Come on watch.. please tell me you're back online!

You, Kevin, and Ben were screaming as Kara, Diana, and Jess went to save you, but suddenly just before the girls can save you. You dialed your omnitrix and the first aline you transformed was something big and gigantic...

Kevin Levin: Ugh! *Lands on your shoulder*

Ben: *Gasp* No.. way!

(Y/n): Way Big?

You were so big that you accidentally stomped onto Malware when he was right underneath you! Then the girls went next to you as Ben transformed into his alien form and turned into Swampefire. You stomped into the ground so hard that it created a huge shockwave.

Ben: Ahh man, I wanted to become Waybig..! Guess Swampfire will have to do.

Kara: Well, at least we made it one piece.

Jessica: You guys okay?

(Y/n): We're fine..!

Kevin Levin: But What happened to Malware? Did he soak into the ground or something?

(Y/n): Beats me. Maybe I splattered him.

Kara: Hopefully you didn't, I was hoping to get a piece on him!

Kevin Levin: Nah. It's never that easy. *Absorbs your alien's armor plate*

Diana: We must find him and take him down once and for all!

(Y/n): We know, but for now..! You guys Go muster the troops. I'll keep an eye out for Malware.

Ben: Whoa Wait (Y/n)! There is no way we're letting you go after Malware alone! You're going to need some help too!

Jessica: Ben's right, you barely hold him on your own. It's a miracle that you survived.

(Y/n): I know, but still don't forget that Malware is also after me and Ben, since he knows that we can beat him.. IF I had my good old alien again..

Ben: You sure.. I don't want to lose you.

(Y/n): I'm fine..! Trust me Ben.. Please.. I trust you and everyone. We got to keep the plan in motion..! No matter what it takes.

Ben: okay.. but be careful..!

Kara: You better be.. because if you aren't..! Then I.. I...!

(Y/n): I understand.. Kara..

Jessica: Heh..! Me too!

(Y/n): Just to let you know.. if I don't make it out alive.. I want to say.. that I.. I.. I love you guys..!

The girls blushed at your comment and Ben smirk along with Kevin.

(Y/n): *Blushes* Either way, get going.. I'll hold on Malware, you guys keep the city in guard..!

Kara: Fine by me!

Diana: We're counting on you!

Kevin Levin: *Grunting* On it. Don't want to keep your "Girlfriends army" Waiting.

(Y/n): KEVIN!!!!!

Soon the girls flew quickly towards to Galvan city and Kevin tried to follow along with Kevin, only to be stopped by Kyber's dog with no nemetrix on it.

Meanwhile, Max and Babs were with Driba and Blukic as they were examining the firewall defense. Babs helped them along the way.

Max Tennyson: Well?

Driba: I've seen worse.

Blukic: Hm. But this is at least top five. Uh, bottom five.

Babs: Yeah, I mean I'm not good at building alien technology, but I think I can try.. So.. what should we do?

Blukic: Well what we need is your pocket change..!

Babs: My.. what now?

At the battlefield, you were keeping a lookout and saw a red goo and it turned out to be Malware himself. You smiled and stomped onto him.

(Y/n): Gotcha! *Laughs* Time to smash that red trash mud!

You kept on stomping on Malware so many times, until it attached to your food.

(Y/n): What the? Ew! Gross! *Trips into the ocean* Whoa!

You used the water to wash away Malware, but apparently you didn't notices he was behind you.

Malware: You were saying?

(Y/n): Oh.. fish sticks.

At the Galvan city, Kevin and Ben were on their way as the dog was trapped by Ben's vine trap and was barking loud.

Kevin Levin: *Grunting* Come on, cut it out, will ya?

Ben: Well, I hope (Y/n) knows what he's doing..!

Kara: *Flies down* Any news from (Y/n)?

Kevin: Not yet.. Why, worried about your boyfriend?

Kara: *Blushes* He's not my boyfriend!

Jessica: *Uses her ring to help injured Galvan* Whatever he's doing, it better be worth the trip.

Ben: Don't worry about (Y/n), he's got this!

Back at the Firewall, Babs was using the left over of her gadgets and Max gave out his left out items from his pockets. Blukic and Driba looked around and took the items they needed.

Blukic: We need it for the copper. *Max gives them a penny*

Driba: And your belt buckle.

Babs: Say.. what now?

Max Tennyson: What? Why would you possibly need my belt buckle?

Blukic: *Clears throat* Would all the geniuses in the room kindly raise their hands?

Blukic and Driba raise their hands, and Babs raised her hand.

Babs: Sorry, can't help myself.

Max Tennyson: All right, fine. *Buckle clinking*

Suddenly as Max's pants were down, Babs covered her eyes as she nearly saw Max's underwear.

Babs: Gahhh! *Anime Girl scream* My eyes! 👀!

Driba: And your shoelaces.

Babs: Please tell me this doesn't have to with my clothes..! *😢!*

Blukic: No.. but you got anything we can use to fix?

Babs: I might.. here let me check my utility belt..!

Max: Err.. right.

At the battlefield, You were getting beaten by Malware who started to take you down. You crashed near a hill as you saw Malware standing there looking at you!

Malware: You return to face me again, after I nearly destroyed you? You are a fool, (Y/n) (L/n)!

(Y/n): Yeah? Well, it takes one to know one! But like I said.. You're going to pay for what you did.. 5 years ago!

Malware: Oh... you mean about your favorite alien, I highly doubt that..! And soon, your friends will follow your own failure!

(Y/n): We shall see about that! Hyah!

You quickly kicked him and did a headbutt. And jumped in the air doing a double sky kick and this pushed Malware back. But suddenly Malware threw his particles at you, this caused you to act into your defense mode and block it. Malware was pushed back to the mountain and there you felt the particle of Malware covering your arms.

Malware; Any last words..?

(Y/n): Yeah..! *Formed your arms together as a laser* Absorb this!

You quickly released a green energy beam around you charging up and going straight at Malware at full power creating a huge explosion. This caused your friends to see the explosion sight and got a bit worried.

Kara: Sounds like (Y/n) is really going all out!

Ben: He better be careful, using that much will mean the entire time he's in his Way big form..!

Kevin: Yeah, what else can happen at this point?

Meanwhile at Space in Galvan Prime B, there was so many aliens that were all drained by their life force. Gwen, Rook, Zatanna, Karen, and Azmuth were at the seen.

Karen: So.. what are we looking for?

Azmuth: *Points at something* That..!

They quickly saw some sort of small green pyramid in space.

Zatanna: What does that do?

Gwen: Whatever it is, Azmuth needs it..! *Turns up her power* Ready?

Zatanna: I see.. Very well! *Chants a spell* !eceip yb eceip ot ylwols ,pihs ot emoc dimaryP (Pyramid come to ship, slowly to piece by piece!)

Soon with Gwen and Zatanna's combined their magic power together, they brought back the green pyramid and Azmuth took an examine on the technology base form.

Azmuth: They seem to be in remarkably good condition. Yes, I think I can work with these. Do either of you have any pocket change?

Karen: Um.. I don't... Why me?

Azmuth: As for you.. I have something in mind.

Zatanna: And me?

Azmuth: Yes you too, for you and Gwen for the occasion to work.

At Galvan Prime, you were heading straight towards to Malware and saw all of his body parts destroyed for good. But you knew that it wasn't over yet.

(Y/n): Hm... Is it over? In that case.. I better take matters more seriously..!

But before you can hit your omnitrix to power up more, suddenly you saw parts of Malware gathering your arms and legs, absorbing all the body parts out of you. Suddenly this caused Malware to reform his entire body.

(Y/n): *Grunts* Can't.. move..!

Malware: Do you see how your loyalty to Azmuth is repaid?

(Y/n): Why... *Grunts* You.....!!!!! I'm not done yet!

Malware: Only despair and utter destruction await you. Even now, part of me nears the core.

Beneath the core, all of the Malware flood parts were now heading to the core part. Babs was helping out Blukic and Driba with the upgrades along with Max with his pants down.

Max Tennyson: Guys, we're almost out of time.

Driba: Plenty of time!

Blukic: We're done.

Max Tennyson: Well, turn it on!

Babs: And hurry! *Looks at the Malware flood*

Suddenly Driba activated the switch and soon the Firewall begin to activated the defense system blocking out Malware form accessing the planet.

Babs: Yeah! Ha! IT works!

Back at the upper layer, Malware was taunting you.

Malware: Now then.. for a fool like you should know when you are finally beaten! You can't win!

(Y/n): Heh.. that's the thing Malware.. you may be strong.. but just like you always told me and Ben back then.. you have already lost then moment we fought..

Malware: What are you saying?!

(Y/n): It means you slimy idiot.. that I didn't came to defeat you.. I just needed to DISTRACT you..!

Suddenly Malware felt the particles losing controls after not absorbing the core of the Galvan planet.

Malware: What! No! Impossible!

(Y/n): *Smirks* Heh.. sucks to be you..!

Malware: No! No NOOOOO!!!!!

Suddenly all the particles left the firewall and combined into Malware making him much larger and bigger. His chest came out of three stars and he was ten times bigger than your Way Big form. A huge circle of storms surrounded his head as a ranging aura came upon Malware.

Jessica: OH.. my gosh..!

Kara: OH.. no..!

Diana: By the great heavens of Zeus..! A titan!?

Kevin and Diana also gasp seeing that huge form, as Malware went close to you. Ben too was more shock as he was turned back to normal.

Malware: This is far from over, (L/n)! Your friends have only delayed their fate. But as for you, your journey ends here.

Suddenly Malware grabs you and started to absorb you whole as you were close to becoming Malware for good.

Malware: And once I absorb and delete you and your omnitrix..! I will get Ben Tennyson's and soon all of your friends and this pathetic planet! For good!

Everyone watched you in despair as you were going into part of Malware disappearing forever!

Kevin Levin: (Y/n)!

Jessica: NO!

Kara: (Y/n)!! NO!!!!

Diana: OH NO!!! (Y/n)!

Ben: (Y/n)!!! You can't..!

Malware then absorbed you and went after the city. More Galvan soldiers used their weapons to slow it down, but it lead to no effect at all.

Kara: That's it! He's going down! *Using her heat vision at Full power* HOW DARE YOU?!?!? *Screams in RAGE* This is for (Y/n)!!!

Jessica: I know that Violence is not the answer.. *Powers up her ring* But this time.. I end this now! For (Y/n)!

Diana: OH great Athena and Zeus! And the great Gods that I called upon! Grant me strength to avenge my friend! *cries in rage* RAHHHH!!!

Jessica summoned a huge laser gun along with Kara going full power on her heat vision. Diana also used lasso of truth to threw giant rocks with her full strength as Malware came closer to your friends!

Malware: And now.. it's your turn for your fate to be decided Ben Tennyson! Including your friends and everything you love shall all be destroyed!

Ben: Not this time Malware! *Transforms into Way big for once* You'll pay for what you did to (Y/n)!

Malware: We shall see! Tennyson! I have now obtain (Y/n)'s omnitrix! And soon you'll be next to fall!

Ben: *gets serious* If you want me so badly, then come and get me Malware!

Malware: With pleasure! *Charges at Ben!*

Suddenly Malware and Ben fought each other, along with the girls help at bay. Meanwhile, you were back to normal and started to sleep inside of Malware's body. You thought to yourself of how this was going to end. Was this the end of your journey? Until suddenly you went into a huge memory of what you were.

(Y/n): *Thoughts* W..Where am I?

You looked around and suddenly saw you home, or more like your old home back when you were living in Bellwood. You gasp as you knew this place back before.

(Y/n): I'm home? My old home? How'd I get here? *Looks around* And why am I here?

Suddenly you turned around to see the Rust bucket and a young version of Gwen coming out with Ben and you.

Young Gwen Tennyson: I like school, but we probably learn more from Grandpa Max.

(Y/n): *Sarcastically* Oh, great. More time-travel. AS if my life just got better.

Young Gwen Tennyson: Go on, say it. *Imitating Ben* You like school? What a dweeb!

Young Ben: No I don't! And besides why would I? Schools is for nerds anyway!*Looks at you* Right (Y/n)?

You saw your young version of you all sad and messed up. You didn't muttered a word ever since.

(Y/n): Okay.. I do remember that part...! It wasn't very pretty.

Young (Y/n): Hmm.. School.. it's going to be great. *Sigh* Can't wait to learn knowledge and other dumb stuff. But it'll be worth it.

Young Gwen: Hah! See.. told ya Dweeb!

Young Ben: Yeah, whatever! *Blows Raspberry at her*

Max: Alright kids, that's enough, we're dropping (Y/n) and then back to home.

(Y/n): Oh right.. see ya Ben and Gwen.. We'll meet again at school..! *Starts to leave*

Max Tennyson: You've been quiet, kiddo.

Young (Y/n): Yeah, I guess.

Max Tennyson: You've been through a lot the past few days. Go on in and rest up. You'll feel better.

(Y/n): Oh right.. thank you Mr. Tennyson.

Max nodded as You left after saying your goodbyes and there your father and mother went to greet you. But you only nod happily and went inside.

Young Gwen Tennyson: Grandpa, is (Y/n) gonna be okay?

Max Tennyson: Yeah. Give him time.

Young Ben: I hope so.. you know.. after what happen..

Max: I know Ben, but it's best for him to be left alone for a while.. he needs the time to move on. And I'm sure he'll understand.

Then you saw your father coming along with your mother, both worried about you.

(D/n): Say, is he okay? What happen?

Max: Let's just say.. things went good and bad.

(M/n): Oh.. I see.. does he need time?

Max: Yeah, but I assure you that he'll be fine.

(D/n): Alright then.. thank you Max.

After Max left with the grandkids, you were left alone in your room and not making any fuss. Then you saw your father coming in along with your mother.

(D/n): Son.. are you okay?

Young (Y/n): ME..? Oh I'm fine..

(M/n): Do you want to talk about it or no..?

Young (Y/n): IT's fine.. really.. Sorry for making you worry.

(M/n): IT's alright dear.. we aren't mad at you, we're just worried oaky?

(D/n): Remember son, you can have many time to relax, but remember we are always with you. Talk to us if you feel like you need comfort okay?

(Y/n): Okay.. Thanks Mom.. thank Dad..

Soon your mom and Dad left and you were only alone in your room all sad and ashamed of what happen. Suddenly you also aw Azmuth appearing in your room.

Azmuth: Hello (Y/n).

(Y/n): Hmm? *Sees him, but doesn't get surprised* OH.. hey..!

Azmuth: I come 76,000 thousand light-years, and I don't even get a formal greeting?

Young (Y/n): Oh. Hey, Azmuth. Nice to see you to sir.

(Y/n): Wait. This memory! I remember this... But from a lower angle.

Azmuth: So, how is my greatest invention? You haven't blown it apart or dropped it in the toilet or anything? After all, I made this specially for Ben to use. Even then, I never did trust Ben with the omnitrix until now.

Young (Y/n): No, I guess not. I'd made sure to take good care of it Azmuth. Nothing bad happen. *sigh*

Azmuth: You know, you've been doing an awful lot of winning since you took possession of my second Omnitrix. And Ben does the same when he had his.

Young (y/n): I guess.. what does that have to do with me? I'm not like Ben.

Azmuth: Well very simple, you don't learn anything when you win or Lose (Y/n) (L/n). After all, you don't know what it means to feel guilty of the loss of what you had as your pride. In fact, you were afraid of losing to other people when ti comes to your battles correct?

You were shock to hear this as you saw your younger self looking at Azmuth with one eye open.

Young (Y/n): I..I...! *Nearly cries*

Azmuth: I can understand now.. Losing this transformation you call Feedback was hard, wasn't it?

Young (Y/n): Yeah. It felt like he was a part of me. Ben taught me so much about this guy.. and yet I didn't listen to you or to Ben..! I made it much worse.. and now.. I blame myself.

Azmuth: Well, you can let that one loss define you from now on, or you can learn from it.

Young (Y/n): Really..? How?

Azmuth: You need to learn that sometimes it's not about losing or feeling ashamed of what you lost, but what you can do to make things right. Even if you do lost the alien you wanted, remember to always know that you still have many things left for you. After all, there are no happy endings, but there are always new beginning too. Just keep on moving and become someone better from your fears and mistakes, that is what it takes to become a hero.. (Y/n).

(Y/n): *Gasp*

You suddenly saw Azmuth leaving you as you nearly felt tears upon your lesson moments knowing that this was something you remembered.

Young (Y/n): Did you?

You then saw your young version looking at you.

(Y/n): Huh? You can see me now?

Young (Y/n): Yes, and I ask you again. Did you learn from it?

(Y/n): *Nods* Yeah, that losing bites. And that.. it makes me feel so guilty inside.

Young (Y/n): Oh. That's true..

(Y/n): Look *Stares at your young self* I don't think there's any big takeaway from our big fail back then. We mess up and know what we need to do to fix our mistakes, our losses, and everything back then.

Young (Y/n): I get that, Guess you're still mad at me, huh? You're still so disappointed in me for what I did and shouldn't have done.

(Y/n): What? Dude, no, I'm mad at you, And I'm not disappointed at you, I'm just- *Sighs*

Young (Y/n): That's what I thought, what can we do?

(Y/n): You know what? What I think I should do.. is that maybe it's time I forgive you/me together.

Young (Y/n): You do?

(Y/n): Yeah. We're not losers. Beating ourselves up is just doing a favor for Malware, and everyone else we ever go up against. So from now on, let's save the beat-downs for the bad guys. Deal?

Young (Y/n): Really? But how..? We barely fend off our own..!

(Y/n): That's when you or I are wrong. We know how much we lost Feedback, but that doesn't mean we should give up. Everyone is counting on us, they're like family and we worked hard to become strong enough to protect them no matter what. Losing them will be our downfall and now.. it's time to make things right. Of course I know that yo.. no ME had failed everything, and it's time that you/me do what needs to be necessary. Time to prove Malware that he can't destroy us, prove that he doesn't know what we suffer. And to prove that we have friends who are counting on us and that.. our pain, our suffering.. makes us ten times stronger!

Young (Y/n): Yeah.. maybe you're right!

(Y/n): So.. *Holds your hand out* What do you say? You're in?

Young (Y/n): Heck yea! *Raises out his/your hand as well*

(This scenes shows that instead of Ben and Younger Ben, its you and your younger self shaking hands to forgive yourself and work together to fight Malware one last time!)

Soon you and your younger self shared hands each other, and suddenly a green light appeared out of nowhere and soon you and your younger self fused together and it started to glow even faster!

At the Galvan city, Malware was using giant red lasers to destroy everything he touch. Kara was being thrown back and so was Jessica as they struggle to fight back on. Ben was using everything he can and used his full power, but Malware was too strong to handle.

Malware: Time to end this..!

Ben: Grr..!

Diana: This can't be the end..! Athena! Zeus! And Hera! Grant me thee strength to avenge my fellow hero!

But before Malware was going to released a huge red blast, suddenly a blue light appeared so big that it destroyed part of Malware's head and you started to appear as the one and only... FEEDBACK!

(Just watch a few more, but you don't need to watch the whole scene)

Kevin Levin: Uh, (Y/n)?

Ben: No.. flipping way!

Kara: (Y/n)? He's alive? Heck yeah!

Jessica: Thank goodness!

Diana: Yes..! Praise the Gods!

You appeared in the blue light as Feedback and smiled to them as you were sitting on top of Malware's head.

(Y/n): Hey, everybody. Boys and Girls! Did you all miss me?

Malware tried to destroy you, but you jumped ahead and made an epic hero landing with electricity around you sparking in blue light.

Ben: You did it.. You got Feedback? *Transforms back to normal* How..?

(Y/n): Let's just say.. my hero ego always gives in!

Malware: *Looks at your Feedback form* The Conductoid? Pathetic. I destroyed you once before, and I'm a hundred times more powerful now!

Suddenly Malware released another red laser, but you used your plug lines to absorb the blast.

Jessica: Wait.. so.. this is Feedback?!

Ben: Yep! Yes it is!

Diana: Impressive! Like the chain lighting of Zeus himself! He can absorb with that much power!

Kara: Sweet! I'm so loving this guy! Whatever his name is..!

Ben: Feedback, but I can assure you, Feedback can do more than just absorb!

(Y/n): Yeah! Now I remember why I liked this guy and why Ben told me he loved this guy! Feedback rules!

You absorb all the energy and revert it back at Malware with a shock leaving some damage onto his arm. Malware screams din pain as you grunted and went after him.

(Y/n): Let's shock this up!

You went after Malware and suddenly Malware tried to do a giant smack, but you rolled over and did an electric run and blast out electric bolts at it. But Malware suddenly send out another red blast and you were hit by the blast. Kevin was blown back and so was Ben and the others. You on the other hand fell over and into the water.

Kevin got up from the rubble to see the dog trapped in rocks.

Kevin Levin: Aw, poor dumb mutt.

You came out of the water as Ben and Jessica, Kara, and Diana helped you out.

(Y/n): Ugh.. well that didn't go as planned.

Kara: Crude.. how much does this big guy can take?

Ben: A lot..!

(Y/n): Mmhmm! Right now, I'm not making a dent in this creep. And sooner or later, I'm gonna run outta gas and my time will be over soon!

Suddenly Kara used her Super hearing to hear even louder noise.

Kara: Guys? You hear that?

Ben: Hear what?

Jessica: Guys..! Look up!

You and your friends looked up to see a rain full of Mechamorphs raining down onto Malware like falling missiles.

Malware: No! This cannot be! I destroyed them all! *Starts to loses his body parts* NO!

Diana: What kind of madness is this?!

Kara: Whatever it is, it's taking down that freak! Heck yeah!

Jessica: Um.. that's new..!

(Y/n): IT actually work!

Ben: Yep, thanks to Azmuth!

Kevin on the other hands helped the dog up form the rock fall.

Kevin Levin: You're welcome. *Suddenly sees the rain falling of mechamorphs* Whoo! Yeah! That's more like it.

But then suddenly another rock came and the dog saved Kevin.

Kevin: Whoa! Good doggy!

Soon the rocks that were part of Malware was returned back to normal as Malware was back to his normal size. Then you and Ben saw him along with your friends.

(Y/n): There's got to be some way to take this chump out once and for all. And for good! Before he hurts anyone else.. including.. my girls!

All the girls blushed as Ben nod in agreement.

Ben: Yeah, but how?

Azmuth: Might I suggest these?

Suddenly you turned around along with your friends to see Gwen and Zatanna using their magic to carry down a Green Pyramid and all the Mechamorphs all attacked Malware knowing that he won't absorb them anymore.

(Y/n): The Mechamorphs. That was you?

Azmuth: Once the Helixes were repaired, it was a small matter to re-energize the Mechamorphs. And I believe there's more than enough energy remaining for your purposes.

Karen: Yep..! Along with my stingers *Sparks her stinger gear*

Malware kept on dodging from the Mechamorphs attacks and you quickly plug up the power to the green pyramid of the helixes and powered up.

(Y/n): Then let's turn on the power.

Ben: Hey wait! *Dials his omnitrix* Don't think you can hog all the fun!

(Y/n): Oh really now?

Ben: Yeah! *Transforms into Feedback* Especially when you got your alien back!

(Y/n): Oh right..! Now we're talking!

Kara: Wait.. two Feedbacks?!

(Y/n): Yep, you know what they say..!

Ben: Two Feedbacks is better then one!

Malware: Curse you, Ben Tennyson! CURSE YOU (Y/n) (L/n)! I will DESTROY YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!

Suddenly you and Ben smiled as you both plug your power cords into the green pyramid and together you formed a twin electric blast as Malware released a red plasma blast, the two blast connected to each other as it collided in an instant.

(Y/n): This ends now..! *Powers up more*

Ben: Agreed! *Powers up as well*

Malware: What...! *Struggles* Impossible..! How?!

(Y/n): You underestimate me and Ben Malware! You may be the most powerful Mecahncmorph and you know my weakness, but you forgot one thing..! That makes me stronger..! My friends.. MY FAMILY! I'm going to protect them all!! *Powers up double*

Suddenly your form turned into a blue plasma Omni enhanced version and with this power, you were able to move back Malware's energy much further beyond and helped Ben's power grow even ten times bigger!

Ben: Oh.. more power..! Thanks (Y/n)!

(Y/n): You're welcome!!! We are so cooking for this! *Looks at Malware!* IT's over Malware! This is for my friends..! For the Mechamorphs..! And for everything..!!!!!! And this.. is for my younger self!!!!!!!!!

You and Ben together powered up so much, it created a huge blast and destroyed Malware as he struggle to fight back, but it was pointless as he was blasted away and turned into nothing but stone plain with nothing left, as the huge blue blast with you and Ben that you both created became so large, that it went thought space and into another galaxy. Finally it was over as you and Ben power down and changed back to normal.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Now, that was a total rush.

Ben: Yeah.. same here..!

All the Galvan cheered and the girls hugged you as you blushed. Soon the battle was finally over and all the Galvans all celebrated for their victory of the battle with Malware. But with the damage of the battle, the Galvans had to rebuild their homes for the cities. Azmuth order every solider to rebuild the city in each area.

Ben Tennyson: Okay, Azmuth, I guess we'll be going now.

(Y/n): Yeah, we hope you farewell.

Azmuth: Yes, yes, goodbye, Ben Tennyson and (Y/n).

Ben Tennyson: Come on, not even a thank you?

Azmuth: You expect me to put on some humiliating display of gratitude, every time you two save a planet or two? Who has that kind of time?

Ben Tennyson: You're welcome.

(Y/n): Hey at least we were able to defeat him together.

Azmuth: I already get that..!

Diana: Indeed, you and Ben were fantastic!

Kara: Yeah, did some serious kick butting out there!

Jessica: And you got your alien back..!

(Y/n): Sure did.

Soon, everyone went back to the Proto truck and before you left, you went near to Azmuth one last time.

(Y/n): By the way.. Azmuth.. I want to tell you something.

Azmuth: Hmm.. what now?

(Y/n): Thank you.. for the lesson you gave me..!

Azmuth: It's not every day you can listen for one thing at a time (Y/n).

(Y/n): I know.. well then, see ya!

You left away as Azmuth nearly smiled and you didn't even notices it sooner.

(Y/n): But still.. what will happen to Galvan B?

Zatanna: IT'll be fine.

Gwen: Yep, and say.. I'm not going to lie, but... *Looks at Zatanna* She was really good.

Zatanna: Indeed! They don't call me Zatanna for nothing..!

(Y/n): Right, you girls did okay..!

Kevin Levin: *Whistles*

(Y/n): Hmm? What's up?

Suddenly you saw Kyber's dog coming by and barking.

(Y/n): Huh? Isn't that Kyber's dog?

Kevin: Yep!

Ben Tennyson: We're taking in another stray?

Kevin Levin: *Sarcastically* Funny. She's kind of growing on me.

Gwen Tennyson: It's a girl?

Kara: Wait.. hold on..! No one said that it was a female the whole time?!

Kevin Levin: You really didn't pay attention in health class, did you?

(Y/n): I'm not going to lie, that was impressive studies, even for you.

Kevin: What can I say.. I'm an expert at alien dogs too.

Jessica: Yeah, and speaking of that.. I feel like we're missing someone.

(Y/n): Oh right.. where Babs and Max? They should have been back by now..!

Suddenly you and your friends saw Max coming back but with only his Boxers and Babs nearly smiling a bit. You got confused and so did your friends.

Max Tennyson: Don't ask.

(Y/n): Totally noted..!

Soon, you and your friends left Galvan Prime and went off to space, and the last thing you saw was all the Mechamorphs joining together to form a planet and into a Galvan Prime B.

Ben: So.. one question I still want to ask..! Where or how did you get Feedback back?

Babs: Yeah.. I'm curious too!

(Y/n): Heh... let's just say I.. or should I say.. We did it Together..

Kara: We?

(Y/n): Oh.. it's a long story, but now.. it's good to have Feedback back.

Ben: Heck yeah!

You and Ben did a high five as you returned back to earth, knowing that Galvan Prime was safe from threats, but this moment.. was only just the beginning.

Finally, the Showdown episode is completed! This was my first time making a story of where the story arc still connects together. It's a really long and good story that I can make, but right now I will be making more stories like this one day where you get into a serious battle. So for starters, you can now gain access to Feedback once more. There will be more interesting story as you and your friends go back to earth! So till then, see you in the next story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 431 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
16.2K 503 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
275K 6.1K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...
31.7K 590 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...