Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 15: A castle ghost!

1.6K 20 7
By PikDslayer

This happen, when you were invited by Zatanna who wanted to go to a castle far from Metropolis. You decided to follow her and this time Ben was with you and so were Rook, Max, and the girls were all coming.

Ben: Wonder why we were invited?

(Y/n): Probably something nice. Besides, I do believe that this was probably a friend from my parents.

Max: Why yes, if I remember correctly, your father and I once met this person and you'll like her.

(Y/n): Who?

Max: You'll see.

Zatanna: Indeed! I heard that she was the most famous queen of all time!

Kara: A queen, more like a drag queen.

Jessica: Now now, let's be nice and play along.

Diana: So.. is she a ruler? Like a queen of her own land?

Zatanna: You bet she is! And a special one too!

(Y/n): Well, let's get going.

You and your friends rode onto the Rustbucket and quickly made it towards to castle.

Babs: Wow.. I didn't think this place is so comfortable.

(Y/n): You have no idea..!

Soon, you and your friends made it towards the castle, it was probably at a cloudy area, since there wasn't much sunlight to the castle like. You were playing games with Ben on some Sumo slammer, Kara listing to her headphones and Babs writing messages on her phone to her dad. Zatanna on the other hand was posing herself of what she would look like.

Zatanna's imagination

Zatanna was standing proudly, as she wore her most famous princess outfit and then transformed into a beautiful magician fairy. She smiled as everyone all around were clapping and cheering for her.

The crowd: All hail Fairy queen Zatanna! Zatanna! Zatanna!

Zatanna: Thank you thank you! I have so much amazing magic I can show you!

She quickly flew up with her cap and wings, and then muttered a backward spell, and out came beautiful star lights and flowers all around the crowd.

Zatanna: Thank you, this is my guest for making you all chose my not only your fabulous queen, but your most amazing... *Takes off her royal clothes and turns into a magician* Zatanna!

Zatanna's world ends.

Max quickly tapped Zatanna's shoulder smiling at her expression.

Max: Jeez Zatanna, you sounds very prefect, very quite well with your royal accent. Almost sound like my cousin Willy.

Ben: Cousin Willy?

Max: Um... oh right, I never mention about her.

(Y/n): Really? We haven't?

Ben: Who's Cousin Willy?

Max: Why yes, I did remind you and your father and I met once a long time ago. It was very fabulous back then. She was known as *Ahem* Lady Wilhelmina of castle bishop hook! Which is known as my British royal relative.

Zatanna: *Bright eyes of sparkles* Wait.. are you seriously? I sound just like a lady version! I hope I get to see her!

(Y/n): Me too, but.. how does my parents know about her?

Max: OH that my dear friend, is quite well known. Back then, your parents and I first met my cousin back in the good days. The castle was like a once upon a time beginning and was very rich during the times. The whole area was filled with clean areas and cakes and teas all around to make this place so special. IT was the most finest memory you would ever had.

(Y/n): Wow.. now that sounds interesting.

Rook: Yes, according to legend, the Biship hook castle was known to be one of the most grand castle in Metropolis back then. It was contained by so many legends of mystical beings around the times and magic.

Zatanna: And that is why I want to see what kind of special events are out there!

Max: Yes it was.. but now of those days the Local folks do referred to her as "Queen of Haunted Bishop hook"

You nearly got shock and Ben dropped his game as well.

Ben: Haunted..

(Y/n): Bishop hook?

Karen: Eep.. Now I'm scared!

Kara: Oh come you guys, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for that. IT's just some stupid story to scare some people away.

(Y/n): What, no way.. this could only mean one thing..! And if I remember anything that relates to haunted and to playing the Oujia board games, it has to do with Ghost! Real life scary ghost!

Zatanna: Well that may be true, but Kara's right. You are jumping way too much conclusion.

Ben: I'm not sure if you want to refer to that, Ghost can happen.

(Y/n): Yeah, tell me about it.

Babs: Well, I agree..! I mean every haunted area does have so many ghost out there, reminds me of the time Batman was at halloween fighting against Scarecrow and his haunted fear gas!

Jessica: But still though, come on your guys. There isn't such thing as a ghost.

(Y/n): Nah! It's real alright! And if you want proof so badly. *Runs ahead* I'll give you proof!

Ben: Me too, can't wait to see if ghost are real!

Jessica: Hey! Wait for us!

Diana: Ghost..huh? OH hades..!

Zatanna: This is so exciting!

You ran with Ben, as the girls followed you along with Rook and Max. As you both ran, you encountered the castle which was known as the "Bishop hook castle" and it wasn't that pretty, since it was from the old times. But out of the night, while you and your friends were racing toward the castle. There was another person watching above and smiling as that person saw you in the castle.

You came into the castle first and open the door. But when you got inside, all the whole area was messed up. The carpet was quite stiff, the walls were all torn with holes, the shelves were covered in so much dust, and everything was all mess up.

(Y/n): Okay.. I didn't think this through.

Ben: Er.. yeah, this place does look mess up.

Zatanna came in and was shock of the mess.

Zatanna: My goodness.. the castle..! Aw darn, this is not the castle that I wanted to view.

Kara: Heh, looks like someone forgot to clean this castle spotless.

Jessica: Kara... Seriously?

Kara: What, I'm just saying for any princess that needs to get it clean.

Diana: So.. this is the castle then.

Rook: Indeed...!

(Y/n): Alright then, since we're here, let's do this castle bishop look! I've been waiting for some evidence.

You ran along, but just before you were about to go the stairs, you suddenly you encountered a strange voice.

???: Time to get you out!

You suddenly saw a shadow figure in the darkness as that person was coming through.

(Y/n): Ghost! *Helds tight against Zatanna*

But then suddenly the darkness faded as the person in the dark turned out to be a old lady carrying a rug that had the purple stain in it.

Lady: Oh dear! And that's the last time I throw such a tea party. This jam stain is impossible to remove!

(Y/n): OH.. okay what?

Zatanna: Um.. (Y/n), you can let go of me now.. *Blushes*

(Y/n): OH right.. *Lets Zee go* Right sorry.

Ben: Wonder who she is?

Lady: Well my my, I wasn't expecting some guest to my place *Looks at Max* My goodness gracious! Is that you Cousin Max?

Max: Yep, hello!

The lady came quickly hugging Max and smiling in a happiest moment.

Lady: Hello there Cousin Maxxy! IT's been too long!

Max: Can't saw the same, you look as darling as ever!

Lady: Now now, please Maxxy, I'm still my own age. *Looks at you and your friends* Say, who are you all?

Max: Oh right, ahem! This is Ben *shows her Ben* My Grandson and my partner Rook. *Points at you* And here is (Y/n). He's my friend's son and along with (Y/n)'s friends.

Zatanna: OH hello, my name is Zatanna Zatara! IT's a pleasure to meet you my lady *Makes a polite bow*

Rook: IT's very good to see you *Bows as well*

(Y/n): OH um.. hello there my lady..! *Bows, but nearly fell down*

All the girls did the same, while Kara just stood there and shrug a bit.

Ben: OH.. um.. so you must be Cousin Willy?

Lady: Well Cousin Wilhelmina will do. I welcome you all to Castle Bishop Brook.

(Y/n): Wow.. I mean.. the pleasure is all mine.

Wilhelmina: Very indeed. But say, are you (Y/n)? I do remember seeing your parents back then. Was it (D/n) and (M/n)?

(Y/n): Err.. why yes! How did you know?

Wilhelmina: Well I say that they are the most finest people I have ever met, so many good memories when I was still a young lady I say.

Zatanna: Really? So I have so many questions to ask! What is is like to be a fancy lady? Do you drink rich tea and eat fancy cakes? What is it like being in a castle!?

Diana: MY Zeus, she must be a most royalties person of all!

(Y/n): I guess, I mean she isn't called the lady of the castle for nothing.

Wilhelmina: Why yes my dear. There are times when I am once a fancy lady, drink tea, eat fancy cakes, and have fun in this castle of this dust room, but there are work to be done.

Suddenly, the wind came out of nowhere and nearly made the door behind you and your friends shut tight, making a scary slamming noise.

(Y/n): *Gasp* Ghost! 👻!

Karen: Eep *Hides behind Diana*

But the worst part wasn't over as the door was shut so tight, that the crack in the ceiling started to open quick as an earthquake and made the chandelier fall onto them.

Kara: Incoming!

But you quickly react and Ben did the same. You both slam down your watch and transformed into a new alien.

Ben quickly transformed into Four arms and you transformed into Humungosaur. Both go you held onto the chandelier, since both of you had super strength in your alien form.

(Y/n): Sorry Ghosty! You're not getting rid of us that easily!

Ben: I do hope the ghost is listening to this.

(Y/n): Sure hope so.

Babe: Nice catch you guys!

Jessica: Phew.. that was close *Hides her ring*

The girls were about to help, but due to their "Secret identity". And because of that, they couldn't reveal their powers to Lady Wilhelmina.

Wilhelmina: Oh my.. that's new.

Max: OH um.. that.. um.. Lady Wilhelmina, meet Humngousaur and Four arms.

Wilhelmina: Oh.. these fancy kids and their watch. Please.. put the light fixer away. I assure you that I'm pleased of your work.

She left away as you and Ben transformed back to normal.

Babs: Huh? She took it quite well that way.

Max: I guess so, She's not use to being scared of new surprises.

Jessica: Yeah, but the real question we should be asking is.. is this castle even stable?

(Y/n): No.. that's not it, I bet it's the ghost and it's after me, since I'm the one who knows it's here!

Ben: You mean.. two of us.

(Y/n): OH right, two of us!

Kara: Pfff, as if, that was just some bad luck coming into this castle.

Babs: Well technically it is, but it's probably the combination of wind + Door = Creeping chandelier. IT's all about Pure science, not just by luck itself.

Wilhelmina: Why yes, you are quite correct for such a young lady. But you were all right! *Takes out a broom* Sometimes there are always things happening for no reason explanation as much character in Bishop hook!

(Y/n): See! Me and Ben were right, there are Ghost that live here!

Karen: Oh no.. I was not prepare for this.

Wilhelmina: But..! Some things can be explain by the fact that this castle has seen better days.

Jessica: That is true.. I'm really sorry about all of this.

Wilhelmina: Oh no, my dear. IT's quite alright. To be honest, this castle hasn't been repaired or clean for the past years. Now that I have gotten old, the Bishop hook castle hasn't been shining then before.

(Y/n): I see, And here I thought my parents would often visit this place.

Wilhelmina: Oh don't worry though, your parents did often visited this place when you were still a young generation born to a new world. I sure know that they'll never forget the good times.

(Y/n): OH okay..! Thank you.

Max: Well, since we're here and all, is there anything me and the kids can do?

You quickly decided that it was best to find the ghost then just do chores.

(Y/n): Um.. anyone else go for ghost hunting?

Ben: I'm in..!

So you and Ben went ahead, and Kara decided to follow you two, along with Zatanna, Karen, Babs, and Kara. Except for Jessica and Rook, since they felt bad for this castle.

Wilhelmina: OH you were always caring too Maxxy. But.. as much as I don't want to be rude, I can't possible ask for your help.

Max: OH no, I insist, surely we can get this castle rolling and packing!

Jessica: Me too! Besides, I may have never done cleaning a castle, but I would hate to see it ruin!

Rook: Hmm, perhaps I can help as well.

Wilhelmina: Oh that's very nice for you all. But if you insists on helping me out. *Grabs a huge list that went all the way to the longest path* Now then.. where shall we begin.

Max: *Gasp* OH um.. right, alright kids.. *Looks around* Kids? Oh man.

Jessica: Great, at this timing, they had to disappear.

Rook: Hmm.. anything else we need to do?

Meanwhile, you and your friends that went with you were all upstairs. At the second floor, you discovered the grand hall of shining armor stands and torch with no blazing fire lighting up the castle room.

Karen: Um.. did is had to be so dark?

(Y/n): Yeah, and where are the lights, its like a primary source for a Ghost territory.

Babs: Yeah, not to mention the less room with no power on.

Zatanna: First off, this castle didn't have electricity at that time, people only used candle for light. So it's either you all find the light or help Max with the chores.

But you had another idea as you transformed into "Heatblast" and light up the fire with a single fireball. All the torches were all covered in lighted flames.

(Y/n): Aw.. Much better!

Ben: Nice work (Y/n)!

But suddenly the torch flames were all flickered away by the wind, and your fire head was blown away too.

Karen: *shivers* OH man..! Oh man..! I'm really really scared now!

Diana: Strange, what kind of sorcerers is this?

(Y/n): Ah, my fire! *Blow yourself up with air* Phew..! That was too close! There is no way that wasn't a Ghost! IT was probably real this time!

Ben: Hmm.. I'm not too sure.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Babs: Oh that's easy. These hallways are particular air tunnels! So with enough air can lead to so many rooms, can create a breeze in each layer.

Kara: Heh, as if I could do better.

(Y/n): Serious? But I feel like there's going to be a ghost out there! I know it!

Babs then left along with everyone else. You were about to follow, until you saw a shadow figure running past you and nearly panicked.

(Y/n): Hey, wait for me!

Meanwhile, Max was cleaning the floors with the mop. Rook was cleaning the stairs and Jessica was cleaning the windows. But then a mouse appeared messing up Max's work.

Max: Ah.. seriously?

Wilhelmina: OH Maxxy, you miss a spot.

Max: *Sigh* This is so going to be hard.

Jessica then decided to use a bit of her green lantern powers to make the job faster as she made a green wipe cleaner and cleaned all the windows and then a broom to clean up the dust. Making sure that Wilhelmina wasn't looking at her. As for Rook, he used his Proto Tool as a vacuum to suck all the dust away.

Wilhelmina: Why.. good job you two!

Jessica: Heh no problem!

Rook: Indeed..! This is quite fun.

As for you and your friends, you were still examining the castle and went to the next floor which was some sort of library.

Zatanna: *Touches a dust areas* Eww.. So much for a grand castle. I thought this place would have way more class and less more dust.

Kara: Heh, come to think of it, I think this castle has gone over.. the dusty ages...!

Ben: Hmm.. I don't know if that was suppose to be funny.

(Y/n): No way! *Looks at a picture robe* This pictures has a bear carrying a harp. How classic is that?!

Zatanna: OH that, I heard of these before. They're known as the War family craft. At least this castle hasn't fallen apart yet. The details are amazing! But.. some magic will do! *Mutters a spell* sseltops thgirb reverof moolb! (Bloom Forever, Bright Spotless!)

Soon the robe became bright colors once more and Zatanna smiled at her work.

Zatanna: Nothing a bit of magic I say.

Suddenly you saw the robes about to fly after Zatanna, this quickly made you realized that it was going to attack her and suddenly got ready to attack.

(Y/n): Zee! Look out! Haunted cloak at 4'o clock! *Blast a fire attack*

Zee dodge it quick as you made the curtain go on fire.

Zatanna: Hey, what's the big idea (Y/n)? Are you trying to burn the place down..?!

(Y/n): Sorry Sorry, look I just saved you from a cloak ghost!

Zatanna: Jeepers, a little warning next time! Hang on, I'll find some water! *Leaves the room!

You saw the curtain on fire and panicked. You tried to set if off, but it didn't work.

(Y/n): Um.. Um.. what do I do?

Kara: I've got this!

Kara used her super breath to blow the fire away and you sigh in relief.

(Y/n): Okay.. I'll never do that again.

Ben: Yeah, you should probably change back.

(Y/n): I guess.. I should be changing back in about... *Omnitrix quickly times out* now.

Diana: Probably be a wise idea to not use fire.

(Y/n): Right, but I still need to find the ghost.

Babs: Don't worry about that, luckily I made an invention that can attract ghost!

(Y/n): Yo..You do?

Babs: Of course! Allow me to introduce *Takes out a machine* The ghost buster 3000!

The machine she held had all sort of buttons and had purple marking of the bat (Sorry, imagining invention was not my strongest skill. But if you have other ideas, please comment down below).

(Y/n): What does it do?

Babs: Well it quite simply, all I got to do is press the buttons and then.. *Turns the machine on* it activated the beacon signal to attract ghost.

But as she was demonstrating, the machine went poof and quickly shut down.

Ben: Um.. was that suppose to happen?

Babs: *Giggle* OH right, sorry about that.. I.. um.. had some few modification errors.

(Y/n): IT's alright, at least you did your Best Babs, after all without your inventions, we would had problems we can't solve with powers.

Babs nearly blushed at your comment.

(Y/n): And speaking of that, I better go find Zee and apologize.

You went to find her hoping that the ghost didn't eat her. Even though Zee had magic powers, but you thought the ghost was much stronger than Zee.

(Y/n): Okay.. in case if she gets hurt, Maybe I can turn into Four arms and.. no wait.. I can't punch a ghost. OR maybe I can turn into Overflow and.. no wait, that won't do, the ghost can phase through elements and I can easily hurt Zee if she is eaten. OR maybe I can turn into Terraspin and blow it away, but.. that would make it worse.. or how about-

Suddenly you hear a ghost speaking to your name,

Ghost?: I found you..!

You screamed in fear as you ran off and saw the ghost coming after you. And since your omnitrix was still red color of time out, you felt that it was going to be over, until suddenly you notices that it was only Zee.

(Y/n): Zee?

Zantanna: Sorry (Y/n), had to scare you back.

(Y/n): Har har, very funny.

Zatanna: Alright I'll admit that I wasn't the very scary person.

Kara: *comes along* You guys okay? I heard screaming. *Ben and the girls coming to help*

Zatanna: IT's fine, just a prank.

(Y/n): Yeah, and I can't believe I fell for it!

Ben: Okay.. that was pretty funny.

(Y/n): Darn it, next time I should have changed into Grey matter or maybe Ghostfreak.

Zatanna: Easy now, one good alien can be another choosing.

Ben: She right, besides I sometimes not get the alien I want.

(Y/n): Okay sure that is true.

But as you were at the window, you saw a dark figure at the lower ground and that person was walking toward the maze.

(Y/n): What in the name of-! Yo guys! Did you see that?!

Ben: See what?

Kara: All we see is a huge maze

(Y/n): Exactly, some sort of shadow figure went in the hedge! Let's move!

You and your friends went downstair to the maze. You pass by Max who was still cleaning the castle with Jessica and Rook. Finally you all made it towards the maze area.

(Y/n): Okay.. it's got to be here! Be careful team, the ghost can be anywhere!

Diana: Maybe Perhaps (Y/n) could be right, we may not know what danger it is.

Kara: Pff..! As if, all we got to do is find it and kick its butt!

Ben: If we do manage to find one.

Suddenly as you and your friends were looking for the ghost, you suddenly got caught into the maze.

Karen: Um.. guys? Where is (Y/n)?

Your friends notices that you disappeared so quickly and Ben also got worried too. But mostly the girls were the most worried people about you.

Kara: What the-? Okay that ghost is so dead!

Babs: (Y/n)?!

As for you, you were in the maze and all trap in and alone.

(Y/n): What the? How did I get in here?

You walked along finding a way out, but then you kept hearing the voices in the maze as you pass down each lane of right and left so many times.

Voice???: Never get out, only dead ends.

(Y/n): What? Who's there? I know you here Ghost! Face me!

You looked around to see any ghost around, and notices someone in your distance.

(Y/n): Huh? Who is that?

You got a bit closer and then suddenly you saw some some weird looking plant man standing there.

(Y/n): What the..? A ghost! I flipping knew it! *Runs away*

You kept on running and notices that the plant monster was still following you around.

(Y/n): I hope *Jumps over a plant* that I survive *Dodge a plant underneath you* to tell Zee and everyone how wrong they were!

You kept running, and bumped into the plant monster who just came out of nowhere. But as you seen closer of the monster, you saw the monster turned out to be a plant alien and had a symbol of the omnitrix.

(Y/n): Wait a second! Are you.. Keith?! You're not a ghost! You're not a ghost! I guess I was scared for nothing.

Keith: *Smirks* Poor little (Y/n). Running away from Ghost I see, but what you should have been scared of *Uses his vine to capture you by the leg* Was me!

(Y/n): Darn! Wait! Hold on! How on earth did you get Wildvine?! And since when did you unlock him?

Keith: First off, that's Thornblade to you and second, I always get aliens that I want!

(Y/n): Ugh..! I can't believe you stole and ripped off my alien's name from me and Ben!

Keith: Whatever man, it's just finder's keepers!

(Y/n): No way man, Wildvine was suppose to be a plant hero, not a garden variety jerk who thinks he some sort of bad guy!

Keith: Oh please! Gimme a break, Thornblade is way cooler!

(Y/n): Na-ah! You think you can scare me with me and Ben's ripped off aliens! Face it man, I'm not scared of you! This ain't my first time seen a weird plant alien freak! I fought houseplants during my battles and they were a lot tougher! You're only barely an example!

Keith: *Smiles* Oh really, sounds like you're asking me for a quick demonstration!

Keith quickly used his vines to wrap you around, not allowing you to escape, but suddenly your omnitrix came back online and you quickly dialed the alien to transform into "Four arms" just before you were going to be squeeze to death.

Keith: *Gasp* what?!

(Y/n): Hah, sorry pal! I'm about to rearrange your day and your face!

You sent out a double fist to send Keith flying all the way to the other side of the maze. You chased after him to kick his butt again, but when you open the maze walls and laughed, the red light came again and suddenly you felt a full blast of strange green water over at you. You were sent splashing towards the maze wall and saw another alien, but it was all mutated and had bigger water guns.

(Y/n): *Spits out water* What the? Overflow?

Keith: I don't do Overflow, I go by Undertow!

(Y/n): Wait second! Since when can you switch aliens so fast?! That's impossible!

Keith: That's because I don't need to wait, I just need to act quick!

Keith slam his fist into the ground making into a mush ground area. Suddenly you realizes that Keith used his water powers to turn the whole dirt underneath you into quicksand mud like.

(Y/n): Ahh! Darn it! Undertow is so not cool! Not cool at all!

Keith: Hah! Says the guy trapped in mud!

You got out quickly and chased after Keith, but then Keith moved away and you went to see what he was up too.

(Y/n): You won't escape me that easily Keith!

Keith: Wasn't planning to! But let's see how your brawn does against Brain!

You chased him and saw the red light which meant that Keith transformed into another alien again. You moved toward the direction to see a small head version of a familiar alien.

(Y/n): Hold on.. Grey matter too? Heh, that's prefect! Real nice man. You know... *Crack your knuckles* IF you plan on copying my powers or from Bens, at least choose someone much taller then- *Sees Keith's new aline form* -Grey matter?

Keith stood up in at the version of Grey matter, but instead of a small alien, he had tall red legs and was fully mutated with red eyes of darkness.

Keith: Not Grey matter.. But.. Dark matter!

(Y/n): Whoa! How did you make him taller? Ah whatever he's too weak anyway! He was never meant for fighting!

You tried to punch Keith, but however Keith kick you back and grab your leg. Soon Keith started to spin you around and send you flying to the bush wall for about three times. But you got up and charged again, but Keith kicked you again and you were sent to another wall, but got stuck. Keith walked towards you with a smile as you were pretty shock on what was even happening.

(Y/n): Darn it! But I don't get it! How are you getting me and Ben's aliens and making them so stronger then before?! Not to mention changing to one alien to another.

Keith: Your aliens? Stronger? Changing? I've never had this kind of experience before, or maybe its because this kind of failure attempt only happens to.. Losers!

(Y/n): Why you...!

Keith: Hah, admit it (Y/n)! I'm always going to become the winner, while you are nothing but an annoying brat!

That was when you had enough, and made a punch sending him flying. But as Keith was flying, his hand glowed a red spark of glorious crimson and you were shock to see that attack coming.

(Y/n): Okay.. that's new!

As he lunged at you with a red flash, you guarded yourself to protect yourself from the attack. Then you open your eyes and notices nothing bad happen to you and smiled.

(Y/n): Haha! *Stretches* You miss!

But suddenly you felt something growing underneath you and saw red crystal like surrounding your legs.

(Y/n): What the-? Ew! What is that?!

Soon your arms, legs, and your entire body were covered in red crystal and Keith danced around you smiling at his victory.

Keith: Man, I thought you'll be more than a challenge! Face it dork! I'm a wiz of this alien biz! You can't compete with me!

(Y/n): Darn..! But still.. when did Dark matter learned crystal powers?!

Keith: I'm not sure, maybe its the fact that these new aliens I got are better, or that you gotten too clumsy! With these aliens I got, there are so much better than yours. Including that whatever that Loser Ben is!

(Y/n): Grr.. I should have known, but is that all you have? I mean.. you didn't tell me you had practice!

Keith: Of course you doofus! Ever since I got Wrecking ball, I started to make a few adjustments on the other aliens and with a few practices and discovered powers, I was about to become even better! And now.. not even you can stop me or that Ben 10 or whatever he is called!

Suddenly you saw Keith's omnitrix making beeping noise and that was when you realized you had a plan and an advantages to him.

(Y/n): Oh.. I see.. You don't say! Why don't you tell me more about your new aliens you have? OR maybe take your "Time" destroying me?

Keith: *Sparks up his crimson crystal fire* OR maybe I can make this quick!

But before Keith was just about to summon another red crystal at your face, his omnitrix or antitrix timed out and he was back to his normal form. He fell to the ground and rubbed his head from his normal form.

(Y/n): You know Keith, if there is anything I learn about using the Omnitrix is that you should be more aware or pay attention on what you don't see. Like when your watch is about to time out. You may had some practice with a few new aliens that me and Ben can't do, but in that case, everyone has a weakness.. including you!

You broke out and Keith panicking knowing he can't transform again. You chased after him as Keith ran to the middle of the maze of a bear statue playing a harp.

Keith: *Looks at his Antitrix* OH come man you stupid piece of junk! What gives!?

But he suddenly see you coming and you were pretty much made as you were back to human form.

(Y/n): Alright Keith! I don't know how you got here, but right now it's time to ask questions and get answers! And right now.. I'm all out of answers and um... kicking your butt already!

Keith: Okay first off, that isn't how that phrase work. And second..! *Walks up to you* don't forget that even without my alien powers, I'm bigger than you! Stronger than you! Faster than you! And smarter then you!

Keith pushed you down to the ground as Keith smirk knowing this won't end so well.

Keith: Not to mention I'm braver too! And don't think your friends are going to save you this time!

(Y/n): Darn it..!

Keith: Can't believe you thought I was a ghost! And here I thought I was the scary one!

Suddenly you and Keith heard the roar coming out from the statue and you and Keith nearly freaked out. Both of you ran way as fast as you can.

Keith ran to the other side and you ran to another side.

(Y/n): Phew..! That was close!

You found the entrance way and got out soon as you can.

(Y/n): Darn.. I hope Keith is okay..! I mean as much As I hate that guy. But still..!

Then you saw your friends coming towards you and they were quite worried.

Ben: You (Y/n)! You okay?

Ben comfort you as well as the girls, since they were the ones who worried you the most.

Babs: What happen to you? You were gone for only a minute!

Karen: Did you find the ghost?

Kara: Yeah, and what were you doing in the maze!

(Y/n): It's okay you guys, nothing bad happen. Although I am going to meet Keith again one of these days.

Ben: Keith?

(Y/n): Yeah, I don't know how but he was there and he's probably gone for now.

Kara: Who is Keith?

(Y/n): It's a long story, but for now.. I heard a bear roar and like I said there was a ghost!

Zatanna: Jeepers, I didn't think I scared you too much did I?

(Y/n): Nah, it's fine. And besides.. I think we had enough ghost hunting for one day. Let's go find Max and see what they have been doing.

Karen: Err.. yeah good idea.

Finally in about five minutes, it was finally time to go. AS soon as Max came back, he was a bit tired and for Jessica and Rook, they felt that it was nothing to them.

Wilhelmina: Why it's so sad for all of you to go. I appreciate you help Maxxy. And the kids were delightful! But I didn't think I was going to let you leave without any parting gifts.

Wilhelmina Went to see Zatanna who was a bit sad.

Wilhelmina: OH my dear.. I'm sorry that the castle been a bit underselling, but I found this gift when me and Max were cleaning with Jess and Rook in the Queen's quarters. *Hands her a gift box*

Zatanna: Queen's quarters? *Takes the gift*

Wilhelmina: Why yes my dear..! It's a music box that was handed down by many generation. IT even has our family crest in it as well.

Zatanna: Really? Wow!

Wilhelmina: Also another thing, there is something I want to tell you and it was a long time ago. I notices that you were a magician and I believe I met someone like you once.

Zatanna: Wait.. what do you mean?

Wilhelmina: Let's just say I met a nice young man who too had the power of magic. His name was "Luigi Zatara!"

Zatanna: *Gasp* No way, that's my grandfather's name! How did you know?

Wilhelmina: Why that my dear is a long time ago. Back when I was still young lady. I once met a young man name Luigi and he was a delightful man back then. He would always impress me with his most fabulous magic. And here back then, Luigi was known as Luigi the miracle wizard! He and I had so many great times and I do believe we even tried to date once. But.. sadly, Luigi had to leave and I couldn't go with him, due to my castle and my family's honor to this place. So in case if I do remember him again.. he gave me this.

Wilhelmina took out a necklace like charm and gave it to Zee.

Wilhelmina: Here, its was a special gift by Luigi when I last saw him. But now that I have gotten too old. I decided that you can have it back, I don't need it anymore, now that I found the right owner.

Zatanna: *Takes the necklace* But.. what about you?

Wilhelmina: IT's fine, besides you are his granddaughter and Luigi is a friend of mine.

Zatanna: Why thank you.

Then she looked at you.

Wilhelmina: Well then as for you.. you can have my forgiveness.

(Y/n): Your forgiveness?

Wilhelmina: Err yes. I mean you did ruin my garden a bit after all.

(Y/n): Oh right.. sorry..

Wilhelmina: It's fine but I didn't say my forgiveness isn't all I wanted to give you. *Takes out another gift* Here take this with you.

(Y/n): Hmm? What this?

You carried the item and turned out to be some sort of lamp like.

(Y/n): Huh? A lamp?

Wilhelmina: Oh ho, not just any lamp, but a magical one. This reminds me of the time when I first went to a resort island with wonders all my life with my family. The island was filled with nice breeze, tall trees with fruits, dancing fire people with flames staffs in their arms, dancing girls, and much more. But later, as the Lady of my royal status, they offered me a special peace treaty gift 🎁. The gift that I obtain was this lamp, so remember.. use it wisely. That's what the tradition islanders once told me.

(Y/n): OH um.. why thank you.

Wilhelmina: And one last thing.. Take this *Gives you a photo* I found this right in my room and remember that I was suppose to give this to your parents 3 years ago. But now.. you can give it to them.

(Y/n): Huh? A picture? *Looks at it*

Wilhelmina: Yes..! As you can see here.. This fine man is MAxxy, and those two are your parent, back when they were still young. And of course there is me, I was the one with the hat and had yellow hair. And including dear Luigi and all of my family.

Zatanna: Wow.. so cool!

(Y/n): Heh, I never knew my dad had (Your Dad's hair choice when he was still young and including your mom).

Wilhelmina: Why indeed. *Looks at MAxxy* And as for you, you can have the finest tea! It'll be a wonder after you helped work so hard for the castle.

Max: OH jeez, thank you *Takes the tea*

Wilhelmina: As for you two *Looks at Rook and Jessica* You two can have one of my fancy cakes. If you don't mind.

Jessica: Oh um.. okay thank you.

Rook: IT's an honor helping you.

Suddenly you and your friends notices a few trucks that were from the construction are coming to the castle.

Max: Huh? Who are those people?

Wilhelmina: OH them? They're the construction workers, time to get this castle up and running.

Max: Wait, you mean.. you could.. or what...

Wilhelmina: Sorry Max, I was going to warn you that you don't have to help me, since I called the construction builders. But you helped a lot.

Max: OH um.. okay thank you. *Whispers at you* Um.. let's get going.

(Y/n): OH um.. right..

After that, you finally left with your friends to the Rust bucket and finally went back home. Zatanna smiled at her gift and you saw yours which was a lamp and a photo that showed good memories. You kept it close with you and then thought about Keith and what was his business here was for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.1K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...
34.2K 871 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
88.6K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
22.6K 446 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...