Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!

1.7K 23 13
By PikDslayer

The next day, you were doing your homework of some random problem you had to fix, but since the lack of crime fighting had paid off, there wasn't enough time for you to focus them at all. But finally, you manage to finish just in time.

(Y/n): Phew..! *Puts the pencil down* Done.. Man, I thought this was going to last forever.

But just as soon, as you get off your chair and went to lay down, you dad showed up.

(D/n): Hey (Y/n), did you take out the trash?

(Y/n): Er.. I think so..

(D/n): Okay.. but just take out the trash alright. Besides, we got to get rid it or else it will create some stink problem in the house.

(Y/n): *Sigh* Fine Dad.

You quickly got off of bed and went to take out the trash, but it was still night time at this point. You quickly place it near the door of the trash and finally went back home.

(Y/n): Well, at least I finished my homework... now what?

Suddenly you mom called you in with a shovel in her hand.

(M/n): OH.. (Y/n). Some help if you mind?

(Y/n): Hmm? Um.. okay. What is it mom..?

(M/n): Oh you know.. some garden help.

You followed her near the garden and it was growing all sorts of food like flowers, vegetables, and some fruit if there was. You mom kept digging out new fresh food from the plants as she gather so many.

(Y/n): So.. what do I need to do?

(M/n): Oh.. um.. it's quite simply.. can you help me with.. those potatoes. *Points at a huge stack.*

(Y/n): Those? Okay.

You pick up the potatoes which only contain about 30 each of them inside. You carried each of them and went into the door next to it.

(M/n): Oh thanks (Y/n). I appreciate the help.

(Y/n): No problem..

But before you can leave, you notices a strange purple like flower that were different from the other flowers. You examine it and thought it was some sort of decoration.

(Y/n): Hmm, hey mom, what is this?

Your mom looked at it and smiled as she went over to the new born flower.

(M/n): Oh those.. There's my favorite.. I think they're called "Mana flower"

(Y/n): Mana flower? What is that?

(M/n): Oh.. they're a special flowers that I got when I was still young back then. It was back then I learned about this plant with your father and had a fun time with it. And now, I've been raising these flowers ever since.

(Y/n): That sounds.. nice.

(M/n): Indeed.

(Y/n): You know mom, come to think of it, I never got to ask, but what was you and Dad's life back then?

(M/n): Oh.. that? Heheh, well that's a long story. There are a lot of things that your father and I did back then, so many good times.. and you know.. well the usually.

(Y/n): OH okay.. If it's something you don't want to talk about it. I can understand mom.

(M/n): *Smiles* It's alright. You'll learn that romance can be lovely, unless you find what's in your heart. Those were the lovely lessons that I learned from your father.

(Y/n): Wait..really?!

(M/n): Mmhmm..! Indeed it is!

(Y/n): Oh.. that's cool Mom.. but.. I'm.. getting a bit sleepy.

(M/n): Well, it is almost midnight, get some rest okay?

(Y/n): Yes Mom.

You went to bed after helping your mother with the garden. You finally went to bed and looked around and your watch that was still attach to your arm. But just before you can fall asleep, you got a phone call ringing. You pick up the phone and you see someone was calling you.

(Y/n): Hmm? Who can that be?

You open the phone and press the green button to answer.

(Y/n): Hello? Who's calling?

Babs: Hey (Y/n)! IT's me..!

(Y/n): Babs?

Babs: Yeah, who else?

(Y/n): Er... okay. What is it Babs, another emergency call for the team? If it is.. who is it? MR. Freeze? Poison Ivy? Any bad guy out there of bank robbery? Another Monster willing to blow up the city? Just.. who?

Babs: Well, as much as I want to talk about who it is..! It's not that.

(Y/n): Oh.. then what is it?

Babs: Well, you see.. me and Zatanna were thinking that since we are getting along well to team. And plus, we could use a break for once. So, How about we can have a super awesome sleepover!

(Y/n): Sleepover? As in.. like a sleepover to tell stories and stuff?

Babs: Yep! Epic good stories and it's at my house! My Dad gave me permission to do it so. Right now, I asked the girls to see if they are interested in it and they said yes. And like I said, we need to spend more time than just fighting crime as a team.

(Y/n): Hmm.. that doesn't sound bad. And besides, I'm pretty much done with my chores and homework.

Babs: See, so.. are you in?

(Y/n): Sure, count me in. But.. when should I come?

Babs: According to my time estimation. Come here tonight at probably 6:30 or after school. Don't be late.

(Y/n): Sure, you got it. Let me get my Sleeping stuff when I get home.

Babs: Perfect! And um.. can you make sure to call Ben and Rook too. I want them to be in this sleepover!

(Y/n): Okay I will. But why haven't you called them too?

Babs: Sorry, you see I usually call everyone, but my calling alarm was only designed to contact the girls and also I only designed an emergency call just for you. I didn't get any phone call from Rook and Ben, which eventually I will work on after a few weeks.

(Y/n): Alright, I understand, I'll call them right away!

Babs: Perfect, just make you are there with the boys! We're going to have the best sleepover yet!

(Y/n): *Smirks* Heh, you're telling me! See ya!

You turn off your phone that was from Babs, and dialed another phone number which was Ben of course.

(Y/n): Hey Ben? You there?

Ben: Yeah.. I'm in, what's up?

(Y/n): Say, I just got a call from Babs, she said that we have something good going on.

Ben: Sure what is it? Another villain attack? Please.. tell me she said this, Cause I'm so bored..!

(Y/n): Well, not exactly... She said something about a sleepover. You're in?

Ben: Hmm.. really? what's this Sleepover all about?

(Y/n): It's basically like a group meeting like to get to know each other. You know how you and I met Rook and had some fun time. Something like that, and plus.. we could teach Rook about it.

Ben: Okay.. that sounds fine to me. So.. when do we need to get there?

(Y/n): Probably at 6:30 or after school. So.. get your things ready and we should probably tell this to Rook.

Ben: Right, don't worry.. I got that covered.. What about you?

(Y/n): Same here!

Ben: Alright see ya!

(Y/n): Thanks Ben!

After that, you finally went to sleep after a long conservation, but then you woke up and decided to tell this to your parents since you didn't have time to tell them last night.

(Y/n): Hey.. um.. Mom.. Dad.

(D/n): Hey kiddo, what's shaking?

(Y/n): Say, um.. I got a call from last night and I was wondering if I can go to a sleepover tonight.

(M/n): Really? Who is it?

(Y/n): Babs.. and she invited everyone else.

(D/n): Ah.. you mean all of your friends?

(Y/n): Yes. So.. Can I please go tonight, like this night?

(D/n): Hmmm, sure why not? Besides, I still got more work to do. And plus, you look like you need spend more time with your friends.. or should I say.. you're girlfriends..

(Y/n): *Blushes* Um.. first off. Babs is just a best friend I met at school, and plus my other friends Ben and.. um.. Rook will be here too. So.. technically I'm not going to be the only guy here in the sleepover.

(M/n): OH.. that sounds wonderful.

(D/n): Indeed. But still, when it comes to hanging out with a girl, it's going to be some romantic moments I say. Besides, having a girl with you is the special kind of need.

(Y/n): Um.. I'm sure dad, I get it that some of my friends are girls, but I don't just go around loving them. I just like them the way they are.. it's just that there will some moments of jealously and you know.. um.

(D/n): Son, listen... I know that this is your first time being with so many girls, but trust me.. it takes time and experience to know each one of them.. But remember most importantly, is that when you meet a girl, just say the honest things to them and find out what's in their heart. After all, to impress a girl is not just by being some random handsome guy like Justine Bieber or being the strongest guy like John Cena. It's about letting them know who you really are and what you were back then. It'll be hard for them to cooperate, but it'll be easier. After all, compassion and true feelings are the keys to understanding the true nature of love. Just Remember son, find out what's in her heart, not the outside of it but in the inside.

(Y/n): OH.. right.. thanks dad.

(D/n): Welcome kiddo! After all, I had this kind of experience once when I first met your mother. IT was okay at first, but it gets easier...

(M/n): Oh.. sweetie..

(D/n): Alright speaking of that, you can go. But just take some things with you alright?

(Y/n): Okay Dad.

(M/n): And don't forget your clothes, toothbrush, and a pillow too son!

(Y/n): Oh.. right! Thanks mom!

After you finally got permission from your parents and including your dad's speech about romance tips. You finally went to school and went to each class and do some what a students must always do best at. After that, it was almost sunset and you finally went home to grab your stuff. You mom helped make sure you get the best stuff as well, including your dad packing some sort of nightlight, for safety measures. Once you had your stuff, you left home and went to find Bab's home. You were walking and saw Ben coming next to you along with Rook.

(Y/n): OH.. Ben.. you made it!

Ben: Sure did, and so did Rook.

Rook: Indeed, but I don't see what's so fun about it.

(Y/n): Relax Rook, you'll love it! IT's amazing!

Ben: Yeah!

Rook: Well, this should be fun.

(Y/n): I take it that you also told him the time we need to be there.

Ben: Yep, I got my stuff and boy.. my mom was being well protective about it.

(Y/n): Same here, but I guess she has her reasons, along with my dad explaining about girl's hearts and stuff.

You, Ben, and Rook were walking together with your own sleeping bag and stuff to use for tonight. After that, you three finally made it towards Bab's house. You knock the door three times and out came a random man in Bab's house and he was wearing a white shirt and tie, along with his glasses and a bit of white hair.

Man: Um.. can I help you?

(Y/n): Err.. yes, Is this Bab's house by any chance?

Bab's father: Why yes.. it is.

Ben: Oh.. that means you're bab's father.. Pleasure to meet you.

Mr. Gordan: Pleasure is mine, you can call me Mr. Gordan or Gordan for short. You must be one of Bab's friends. That can explain why I had five girls next to my doorstep a minute ago.

(Y/n): Yep, say is Babs inside?

Mr. Gordan: Why yes, come on in.

You and the boys went inside, it was a pretty unique house to live since it was only Babs and her father in this house together. Babs came with her pajama on and was smiling.

Babs: Hey (Y/n)! I knew you come!

(Y/n): Yep, but not alone.

Babs: OH..you too! Hey Ben! Hey Rook!

Ben: Hey Babs

Rook: It's so nice for you to invite us.

(Y/n): See, told you I was going to call them. I never forget a friend's promise.

Babs: Alright! Thanks you guys, Come on. All the girls are in my room! Let's go!

You and your friends followed Babs as she lead you all upstairs and went to her room, it was covered in so many blankets and a lot of pillows. There it was Diana, Zatanna, Jessica, Karen, and Kara all in their pajamas and ready to sleep together.

(Y/n): Hey girls, you all made it too.

Jessica: Sure did, and you know.. this is probably my first time having a sleepover.

Kara: Yeah, it was pretty normal when I was still with Babs, but I can take that as a theory.

Karen: Hmm.. I hope I brought my nightlight..

Diana: But still, what's so good about a Sleepover?

Babs: Oh right.. I forgot you don't know what they are.. Well basically a sleepover is also another teenager lesson #60. When making a sleepover, always make sure to bring in a sleeping bag and some fun stuff to be at. There will be so many things we can do tonight right before it's bed time!

(Y/n): Mmhmm! Not to mention the games we can play!

Ben: So.. what game should we play?

Rook: Hmm.. well technically earth culture games can require card games or something to play as a group.

Zatanna: OH.. I know just the thing.. IT's a good thing I'm an expert at card magic! *sdarc ew yalp rehtegeot!* (Means.. Together play we cards*)

She summoned a bunch of cards and you were quite impress.

(Y/n): So.. since we have cards, what's the first game?

Zatanna: Well.. anyone for Goldfish?

So till then, you and your friends play goldfish for about a minute, until it was finally snack time. And luckily, some of your friends brought in the best stuff of snacks. Including (Your favorite snack). Everyone except for Jessica, who only brought healthy nutrients snacks.

(Y/n): So.. what's your favorite food?

Jessica: I prefer veggie snacks.

Kara: Heh, my favorite is some these finest chips!

Babs: Same here!

Ben: Hmm.. I usually prefer Chill fries and smoothies, but I guess I'll take some.

Karen: Chill fries?

(Y/n): OH right, you girls are new to this food stuff. That place only sells at Bellwood and they say they have the best chill fires of all time!

Ben: You bet it!

Rook: Indeed, thought it's quite common for a human to favor the most biggest food.

Kara: That sounds nice, hopefully we can visit Bellwood.

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do.

Soon, after eating the snacks and brushing your teeth. IT was finally the one final moments of the time which was known as "Story time"

Babs: Finally, the moment we've been waiting for! Story time!

Diana: Indeed, stories are my kind of thing!

Ben: Eh.. I seen better.

Karen: IT wouldn't have to be scary ones will it?

Kara: Relax, it won't be that bad.. unless it tries to eat us!

Jessica: Kara.. let's not go too far.

Kara: What? I was just kidding.

(Y/n): I guess.. but.. who's going first?

Diana: Hmm, we could do this by order, but we shall see who will speak first.

Babs: Maybe let Ben tell us a story.. I mean.. we're curious about the watch.

Ben: ME? Okay if you wish.

Ben quickly sat down and told them his origin story. He mentioned about the day when he was 10 years old and was going camping with his grandpa Max and Cousin Gwen. He thought it was going to be a boring trip, until suddenly he saw a falling star or meteorite falling towards his location. IT turned out to be some sort of metal pod and it open a watch version. He was going to touch it, until it was strap into his hand and slowly learned that it was known as the omnitrix and quickly learned the ways of his alien forms.

Ben: And.. that's about it.

Babs: Nice..!

Jessica: Well then, (Y/n), what about you? What's your origin story? Same like Ben?

(Y/n): Hmm me? *Shows them your omnitrix* Could be.. but it was different back then.

Kara: Really, this should sound interesting.

Zatanna: I'm curious as well.

Babs: *Excited voice* Please please tell us!

(Y/n): Alright, Settle down everyone. IT's a long story back then.

You then sat together as your friends went to hear your origin story.

(Y/n): Well, basically back then, when I was still normal middle scholar back then, I was just having a normal life until that day.....!

Flashback..!

(D/n): (Y/n)! Are you finished with you're packing?

(Y/n): Almost done Dad *Packs some stuff for the trip*

You told your friends that you once lived in Bellwood and met your friend Ben back then. You thought that he was just a normal nice friend of yours, until later you discovered that he had an omnitrix that allowed him to transform into any kind of alien. You nearly smiled as you saw this first experience and was afraid at first, but later you got use to it. You helped Ben along with many adventures of stoping every bad guy out there.

But then a few months later, you grew up about 10 years old, into a bit older person. You were getting ready for another camp trip again.

You quickly came down with your stuff and your Dad who was waiting for you.

(D/n): About time.. what took you so long?

(Y/n): Sorry Dad, I was um.. getting my stuff.

(D/n): I know you were.. but remember it's a camping trip.

(Y/n): I'm not sure.. cause I don't know if I remember-

(D/n): Son.. listen.. I know that you haven't had some time with camping. But trust me if you need some advice, the best person for that is Max. He knows a thing or two about camping. *Sigh* Man, this reminds me of my days back then.

(Y/n): Your days?

(D/n): Yeah..! My days back then. Let me tell you.. When me and Max went camping, it was a blast! It was  just like being at a pl- I mean.. at the mountains area and eating food. Trust me Max is the best cook when it comes to camping!

(Y/n): Oh um..... okay Dad.. thanks.

(D/N): No problem, after all a happy camper must always be prepared.

(Y/n): You mean a Boy Scout.

(D/n): I guess so.

Finally, you went out to meet Max who had his old car known as "The Rustbucket" for the first time. You also saw Ben and Gwen together in the car and of course Ben had his omnitrix for a while.

Max: Hey.. (Y/n). Good to see you.

(Y/n): Hello Max, I'm so happy to see you too!

(D/n): Same here, and also thank you so much for allowing our son to go camping with you.

Max: Pleasure all mine, I'm sure he'll have fun.

(D/n): Indeed! Truthfully me and my wife would have come along to the trip. But lately, I promise her that she and I.. are going to have another honey moon again.. just to spend some quality time.

Max: IT's fine, I'm assure you nothing bad will happen.

(D/n): If you say so.. *Looks at you* Alright then, take care and remember.. Max and his family are like our family too, even if we aren't blood related, make sure to help and protect them okay?

(Y/n): Yes Dad.

(D/n): That's my boy.

(M/n): Okay (Y/n).. be safe and have fun!

(Y/n): Sure mom!

(M/n): Alright dear.. it's time.

(D/n): Right.. *Gets into the car* We'll be back again once the camping trip is over.. be back soon!

Max: Take care you two!

As your parents left, you followed Max along with your backpack to the camping trip. Soon, you left Bellwood and went to greet Ben and Gwen.

(Y/n): Hey Ben, and Gwen. .been a while.

Ben: Same here, but hey it's so good to be back here. Good times we had.

Gwen: Yep, and you haven't change a bit.

Ben: Hey.. I have change.. I think.

(Y/n): Alright Alright, let's have a fun trip for once.

Max: Indeed, and you three are in luck, I found a new place to camp.

Max quickly took you and his grandkids to the rustbucket driving into another location at the mountain sight, once you got there, it was finally time to camp.

Max: Hmm.. this spot will do.

Soon, Max took out the tent while Gwen worked on the fire and stuff, while you and Ben helped unpack the supply needed for the camp. Once that was done, Max finally took out his food.

(Y/n): Hmm.. what are we eating?

Max: OH this..? It's my favorite..! Squid Spaghetti..! What some?

(Y/n): Err... I'll pass.

Ben: Aw man.. forgot he loves eating weird stuff.

Gwen: Now you're telling me.

(Y/n): I.. I guess... *Nervous voice*

Ben: Say, what's wrong (Y/n)? Something bad happen?

(Y/n): Nah.. nothing much.. it's just.. I feel like it's been too long since I had a camp like this..

Max: Don't worry, not everyone can have the camp spirit for so long. It takes time to know about nature itself. But to be fair.. your father had the camping spirit too.

(Y/n): Wait.. he did?

Max: Sure he did, it was a long time ago. *Picks up a marshmallow* Anyone for some marshmallow?

Ben: Sure.. I guess.

Gwen: Me too.

(Y/n): I should have brought some crackers.

After that, it was finally getting night time and you were still with Ben and Gwen who were still awake at night.

(Y/n): So.. um.. Ben, how's your life doing?

Ben: Me? Nothing much.. I mean I still got my watch *Shows his omnitrix* and that's about it. So far, nothing exciting is happening. I mean.. lately there only been bank robbery and nothing much. No one trying to steal the watch or whatever.. in fact, I haven't seen Vilgax, Dr. Animo, or any villain I can really use to kick some butt.

Gwen: As if.. besides it finally time we got back together.. doofus.

Ben: *Smiles* Yeah yeah.. I get that dweeb.

(Y/n): Heh, you guys haven't change a bit.. but I'll take it. *States at the watch* You know.. if I have powers like you and Gwen *Looks at Gwen* I wonder what my life would be like.

Ben: Not sure, but trust me having powers can be hard to use.

Gwen: Not to mention it can pretty much change you life.

(Y/n): I guess so.. *Stands up* Well then I guess there nothing better to do then tell stories. I'm going for a walk. You want to come?

Ben: Nah, we're good.

Gwen: You can relax a bit okay?

(Y/n): You guys don't need me for something?

Max: Don't you worry about us kid, we got this. We'll call you once I get the food cooking.

(Y/n): Alright suit yourself.

You walked around the woods as you left Ben, Gwen, and their grandpas to spend some family quality time. You smiled as you saw them having fun. You walked along and you looked up at the sky, the sparkling dangle of stars pointing around like shooting solar stars.

(Y/n): Man.. Starlights all around.. Man, if my parents were here.. they would love this.

But as you watch and remember the good times when you and your parents spend most of your time watching shooting stars, suddenly you notices another shooting star flying in the night sky.

(In this image is you seeing the star instead of Younger Ben)

(Y/n): Wow! A shooting star..! Maybe I can make a wish!

You then followed it as the shooting star in the night, you quickly got close enough and was about to make your wish.

(Y/n): Okay.. Got to think fast..! I wish for-

But suddenly the shooting star quickly changed directions and went after you. You saw the shooting star coming so close, it wasn't a pretty star, but a falling fire ball right directly at you.

(Y/n): On second thought! Run! 🏃

You made a run for it, as the falling star crashed into the ground. You fell over of the impact and you saw the crater of the hole. You got closer and saw that the fireball or shooting star was nothing, but a metal pod.

(Y/n): Wait.. A pod? How on.. why do I feel like I heard of this before..?

Suddenly the pod open the hatch of its shell and reveal and green light and out of the bright lights. You saw the one and only legendary item of all time, The "Omnitrix!" And it was exactly similar to Ben.

(Y/n): What the-? Another Omnitrix? *Looks at the next new omnitrix* But.. Wait.. this looks exactly like Ben! But.. why is it here?

You went down the crater and saw the watch, it was shining in green light all around.

(Y/n): This is insane! But.. I thought only Ben has the omnitrix. He never mention another one..! I got to give this to Ben and to the others..! They need to know about this..!

But then just before you can even grab it, the watch quickly went attached to your arm. Soon, you panicked as the watch was stuck onto your arm.

(Y/n): Ahh! *Shakes the Omnitrix in his arm* Get it off! Get if off! Get off me!

You struggle to get it off as you got out of the crater, you tried many attempts to get your watch off. You used a stick to get rid of it, but it failed or even tried to smash it, but still had no effect.

(Y/n): Aww man! What am I suppose to do? This won't.. *Pulls the watch off* Get off!

You then tried many other attempts to get the watch off, meanwhile Max was still with Ben and Gwen were starting to get worried.

Max: Wonder what is (Y/n) doing?

Gwen: Don't worry Grandpa, (Y/n) is probably taking a walk right now.

Ben: Yeah, but let's hope he is alright.

But as for you, you weren't exactly having a good time. You tried a risky attempt by smashing your watch into a rock, but it had no effect.

(Y/n): Agh..! Are you kidding me! I'm suppose to give this to Ben! Not wear it! How on earth do I take this off?!

You then finally gave up and then saw the omnitrix opening a holographic disk and you quickly turn the dial into the alien and it showed a version of some sort of alien. You looked closely and chose the alien and press the button that kind of looked like Heatblast. Suddenly you transformed as you felt the material of DNA covering your body into a new alien form.

As you transformed into a new alien, you suddenly transformed into Heatblast and started to scream in panic!

(Y/n): What the-?! AHHHHH!!! I'm on fire!!!

You started to run and kept moving around with your flaming hair in your head.

(Y/n): I'm on fire! I'm on fire! AHHH! What do I do?! What do I do?! *quickly stops as you felt no pain* Wait.. wait wait wait! Hold on.. I'm one fire.. and I'm.. okay! And.. if I remember correctly, this is one of Ben's aliens known as.. Heatblast! Yeah!

You looked around at your fire form and laughed knowing there was nothing to be afraid, but just yourself. You quickly calm down and looked at your elemental state.

(Y/n): Man. I can get use to this..! I'm on fire and way too hot for this! Maybe this will help me get some real hot deals..! So many hot ladies and food I can encounter!

You laughed at your poor joke, and looked at a tree. You then point at it and shot a small fire ball making a crack damage on the branch.

(Y/n): Hmm.. not bad... Let's see here.. if Ben was Heatblast.. what would he do...? *Looks at a different tree* Okay.. let's turn up the heat! *Summons a giant fireball and shot it at the tree* Nice..! Or how about.. this! *Shoots out a flamethrower of fire leaving a trail* Hah, not bad!

Sadly, you were using too much fire, that the whole forest was set to blazing rage of fire all around.

(Y/n): OH wait..! No no no no! What have I done?! This is not what I was suppose to do! Stop Stop!

You attempt to stomp on the fire, but it made it much bigger.

(Y/n): Oh no..! What am I doing? Instead of giving this new watch to Ben, I wasted time on this new alien I transformed and created a forest fire! OH man! I'm in so much trouble now!

You tried to stop the fire, but only made things worse!

(Y/n): Okay.. think! What will Ben do when he is heat blast and dealing with fire like this.. maybe..! *Raises hands* Stop! Stop! I command you! *Woosh!*

But you accidentally summoned a double fire blast, making it more and more worse!

(Y/n): Oh man.. that wasn't suppose to happen!

Meanwhile, Max was sitting next to Ben and Gwen, talking about their past memories. Until suddenly they saw a huge smoke on the middle of the night sky.

Gwen: IS that.. fire?

Ben: Yeah.. and it's getting big.

Max: I'm not sure how it happen, but I highly doubt it's a big barbecue at this time. We need to contact the fire rangers and secure the fire before it spreads any further! This could have been caused by some fool knowing what he shouldn't mess with.

Ben: OH no.. ! Come to think of it! (Y/n) was just walking there!

Gwen: We need to help him!

Max quickly went to his RV car and took out two fire extinguisher and gave it to Ben and Gwen.

Max: Here, you'll need these. Use this to secure the fire. But remember only use your powers if there is no other way.

Ben and Gwen: Right!

Ben and Gwen quickly went to the fire scene, while Max went to his car to contact the Forest Ranger about the fire attack. Ben and Gwen made it just in time to use the fire extinguishers on each fire, setting them down to below heat. You were trying to help, but only made things worse.

(Y/n): Aw man.. Max is so going to kill me for this! Including my parents and worst of all.. My friends!

Gwen kept using the fire extinguisher and spray the fire, but she was so busy taking out the fire, she accidentally sprayed you with a spray attack and you coughed and slip into the floor.

(Y/n): *Cough* Ow..!

Gwen: Huh? *Notices you* What the-? Ben! What are you doing?

(Y/n): What.. Ben?

Gwen: Yeah.. Grandpa told you to take out the fire and only use that watch to take it out necessary! Why did you decided to take out Heatblast for no reason Doofus!

(Y/n): Um.. wait.. I think you mistaken me as-

Ben: *comes along* Gwen! Why are you shouting?

Gwen see Ben and gasp knowing that he was still using the fire extinguisher on the fire. And she looked at you.

Gwen: Wait.. Ben?

Ben: Yeah, it me. And plus.. what are you talking about? I didn't transform into Heatblast.

Gwen: Wait.. you didn't..

Ben: Yeah.. *Looks at you* Wait.. come to think of it.. ? Who's he?

Gwen: Um.. right, if you're Ben, then who is..

Both Gwen and Ben saw you and you nearly felt something bad was going to happen.

(Y/n): Um.. guys I can explain-

But then Ben quickly acted serious and dialed his omnitrix was about to transform, including Gwen who was going to attack you.

Ben: Wait a minute..! I recognize that form and that symbol! *Points at your omnitrix symbol* Albedo? What are you doing here?

(Y/n): What.. Albedo? Wait.. hold on!! I'm not-

But Ben quickly transformed into Diamondhead and shot shards at you. You nearly ran away knowing you didn't want to hurt or even fight your friend. But Ben was quickly as he summoned a diamond sword and slash you back flying.

Ben: Alright Albedo! I don't how you got here, but it doesn't matter what omnitrix you got, I'll always kick your butt! And besides.. you're still mad at me that I stole your ultimatrix right?

(Y/n): Wait wait! Hold on! I'm not Albedo! Listen, you got the wrong guy!

Ben: Doesn't matter, you're going down Albedo! No matter how many times you steal my omnitrix, I'll always be there to stop you!

(Y/n): Oh for the love of-! I am (Y/n)! Not Albedo!

Suddenly a fire tree was about to fall on him as Ben was too distracted to fight you. It was pretty big and covered in huge flames, and for a mere second Ben almost saw it coming towards him.

(Y/n): *Gasp* Ben! Watch out!

You quickly took step and saved him, just before the fire branch was about to smash him. After that, you helped Ben up and gave out a thumbs-up to him.

Ben: *Shocks* Wait.. did you just... save me?

(Y/n): Yeah duh! I'm been trying to tell you, it's me Ben Tennyson! What do you expect?

Ben: OH yeah..! And what's that to prove?

(Y/n): You know.. how I nearly got you saved by that fire branch.. and you're welcome.

Gwen: Wait Ben, hold on..! Maybe he might be telling the truth!

Ben: What do you mean?

Gwen: Well isn't it obvious look! *Points at your watch symbol* His watch color isn't red and that includes his eyes. And besides, Albedo hates you and wouldn't bother helping you out. Albedo would never save people, especially you.

Ben: Hmm.. maybe you're right, come to think of it. Albedo wasn't always that kind and never liked his human form. Including being obsessed with chili fries.

(Y/n): Exactly! That's what I'm been trying to tell you it's me! (Y/n)!

Ben and Gwen gasp after finally noticing it was you the whole time.

Gwen: Wait.. what happen to you? How did you transform into Heatblast..!

Ben: Yeah, and come to think of it, when did you find an omnitrix?

(Y/n): Well it was only about a minute ago, I was just walking and saw a shooting star in the sky, and I was about to make my wish, until the star came crashing at me and turned out to be a metal pod and inside was an omnitrix which is exactly like yours. So I was going to give it to you and now it's stuck in my hand and transformed into Heablast and accidentally set the whole forest on fire!

Ben: Okay.. you sounds like you're panicking.

(Y/n): I am! And now.. it's stuck in my hand and I was going to give it you. But now.. it's stuck into my hand and I have no way of taking it off.

Suddenly you saw Max coming in and he was shock to see two alines.

Max: what on Earth? A pryonite here? *Gets ready to fight you*

(Y/n): Um.. Wait Max, it's me! (Y/n)!

Max: *Surprised* (Y/n)? What? What's going on here? How on earth?

Ben: He's got an omnitrix like me.

Max: Another omnitrix? How is this possible?

(Y/n): Like if I know..

Max: I'm guessing you have a story to make.. but right now.. we need to end this fire.

(Y/n): But how.. I hardly did nothing, I just made it worse!

Ben: Relax (Y/n). Luckily I'm the pro at this kind of disaster.. Watch and learn!

He quickly transformed into Water Hazard as he slam down his watch.

(Y/n): What.. how did you do that?

Ben: Don't worry, you'll learn it soon. But let's end this fire!

He summoned a water blast onto all the fires while Gwen used her powers to close the air from the fire. After that, it was finally over and you sigh in relief.

(Y/n): Thank goodness it's over.

Max: Yeah.. and you got some explain to do.

(Y/n): Er... right.

Max: But first.. transformed back to normal.

(Y/n): Yes sir!

Flashback ended.

(Y/n): And so.. till then, I learned more about the omnitrix and helped Ben making us the famous hero of Bellwood. Only thing is that my parents don't know about this watch, they think it's some random toy device that I got from a gift shop during Max's camping trip.

Ben: Yeah.. it was pretty hilarious.

Babs: Wow.. so that how it happen?

(Y/n): Yep, totally did.

Kara: So a shooting star and now.. stuck to you?

(Y/n): mm hmm! And for many years, I couldn't even get it off until then.

Zatanna: That explains how many aliens you can transformed, considering you are the second user.

(Y/n): Yes.

Jessica: So.. anything else we need to know?

(Y/n): Nothing much. I have so many aliens that I want to unlock so badly. But I don't know how.. but I feel like.. what's the point.. I feel like even with this watch, I still don't have what it takes to become a hero.

Diana: Nonsense! I believe that the watch was a blessing from the space and heavens of the Gods, they indeed chose you.

(Y/n): Wait, you really think so?

Ben: Well, I'm not sure chosen is the right word for you, but to be fair I too was afraid of using the watch, especially when I almost got my family hurt. But I learn to never quit no matter what. After all, the watch wasn't special, it was always about you.

Kara: Yeah, and plus.. you'll be a new hero someday. And of course better!

(Y/n): Thanks you guys.

Karen: *Yawn* I agree, but.. I'm getting tired.

Rook: The story was quite fascinating.

Zatanna: Yeah, and plus I need some shut eye.

(Y/n): Good idea.

But then suddenly, before you can sleep, your omnitrix quickly beeped again, turning into a yellow scan color, and quickly saying.

Your Omnitrix: Analyzing! DNA must be complete for new scan! scaning must compete!

Kara: What's it talking about?

Suddenly the yellow light of your omnitrix came and scan Kara, and then finally it turn off as you felt the watch turned back to normal.

Your omnitrix: Scanning 100% Complete! DNA confirmed, new alien unlock!

Kara: Did you just.. scan my..

(Y/n): Yeah.

Ben: Cool, now you got new DNA!

(Y/n): Heck yeah!

Kara: Neat!

Babs: That sounds amazing! But.. I feel sleepy too.

(Y/n): You're right, let's call it a night.

Soon, you and your friends slept in their own sleeping bags and you slept comfortable. You smiled as you saw your omnitrix just in your arm all day and knowing that this time, it was going to be one of the best days ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 40 17
I'm a fan of Ben 10 and so this a fan fanfic involving my oc having the ultimatrix as a young child after the accident from his abusive step family a...
12.5K 272 14
Living in a world with heroes and villains, a young Ben always aspired to become a great hero. One day a meteorite is sent to planet Earth and found...
26.2K 443 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
88.1K 1.9K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...