project regina | emily prenti...

Por theprxntisstrials

[Book 1 of 2] In the country of Nostia, their newest Queen is about to take the throne. However, due to an al... M谩s

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
author's note

seven

1.2K 53 62
Por theprxntisstrials

hello hello everyone! happy saturday! early morning update since your favorite author has a million things to do. june too quickly for my liking. we shall see where july leads us😭

also if you're in the US, my heart is aching at this recent supreme court ruling against LGBTQ+ individuals. as someone who lives in a red state, the news of this is shaking me too much. i had to cry it out yesterday. i'm still trying to process everything🤍

anywhooooo, allow me to distract y'all who are currently coping with this. not proofread because some thing never change🫶

also i have to laugh at the complete irony that this message is landing on a SMUT chapter😭

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: smut, 18+, all the other smut tags since im writing this half asleep
word count: 3789

"Good morning Nostia! I'm your host Tiffany Evans, and thank you for tuning in. We've heard a bit of some rumors rumbling regarding the royal family. News is that the ball for Princess Y/n's twenty-seventh birthday will also serve as an opportunity for any young royal man to show interest in her. How true is this? We're only speculating since it's been radio silent from the new security team. Times ticking and so is the princess's biological clock!"

"There you are. I have something for you," Y/n said and walked by Emily. The raven-haired woman furrowed her eyebrows as she followed after the princess. Once they got to the private living room, Y/n waved the envelope right in front of her as she set down her bag on the nearby couch. Emily smiled softly as she grabbed it from the princess. One the back was the coat of arms for Nostia in a wax seal. Emily flipped the envelope and saw the name written in delicate cursive. "If you choose my pen name, I choose yours."

"Xandra?" Emily asked and raised an eyebrow. A small smile took over her face once she remembered the origins of the name. "Protector?"

"You chose Hera, which is queen of gods, and you're judging my cliché pen name for you?" Y/n asked sarcastically. Emily chuckled as she stuffed the letter into her coat. "I, too, left you some questions for you. You're not the only one with curiosity about your job and life."

"I look forward to reading them," Emily said and patted the area of her blazer where the letter was. She glanced down at her watch and noticed the time. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "You have a—"

"—Meeting with parliament in twenty minutes, I know," Y/n said and nodded her head. "I'm trying to get them to appeal the decision they made about a potential marriage. If not, they have to hand over the money to push back the coronation. We had everything paid for already. We just needed the invitations. However knowing them, I'll be stuck there all day. These kind of things never move with haste."

She smoothed her hands over her skirt to get rid of the clamminess. Emily finally took in the outfit that she was wearing. A forest green skirt that reached just below her knees, a simple white blouse, and warm copper brown high heels.

"How do I look?" Y/n asked and opened her hands up, allowing her to get a full view at the outfit. Emily just kept looking at her, taking in every micro detail of this woman. "Do I look like I could lead a country?"

"You look—you look beautiful," Emily said softly. Y/n smiled as she could feel her cheeks heat up. "Definitely powerful enough to lead a country or several."

Y/n hummed and walked back to her bag before slinging it over her shoulder. "You compliment me too much."

"That's because you deserve the nice compliment," Emily said mindlessly. The young princess picked up on the subtle flirting, even though Emily didn't want it to seem like that. "Green is your color."

"I'll make sure to wear it more often now that I know you like it," Y/n said and rubbed her lips together. Her and Emily fell into a comfortable silence. Neither of them wanted the other to leave. Y/n particularly just had this soaring urge to lean forward and kiss Emily.

However, she knew it wasn't possible.

"Your meeting—"

"Right, my meeting," Y/n said and stammered. She smiled shyly at Emily before leaving the living room. Emily couldn't help but watch the princess as she left. She tried to take in every last inch of her beauty while she could.

Her shoulders dropped in defeat. She could only ever look, never touch.

The rest of the day consisted of Emily talking with all the teams throughout the country. She gathered all the reports before signing them off and organizing them in Queen Margaret's office. Nighttime quickly came over the kingdom, which led Emily back to her room. Specifically, she sat at her desk, fidgeting with the neat envelope in her hands.

Emily carefully ran her fingertip underneath the envelope seal, successfully popping off the wax seal in one piece. She quickly opened the envelope and saw the neatly written letter. Obviously, Y/n took her time answering her questions.

Dearest Xandra,

Answering your questions was difficult. I'm not used to telling all the thoughts that my heart holds. In my life, you learn that privacy is a blessing and not everyone needs to know truly who you are. They just need to know what you stand for.

Yes, I did go through classes for my life when I was young. My Nana was addiment about the family name only having a good reputation. This led to several daytime lunch dates discussing the importance of leadership, selflessness, and devotion. Sometimes, I wish I could play in the yard like normal kids.

No, I don't know how to drive a car, but I do know how to ride a horse. My father loved taking out to the forest area of the country for hours. However, driving a car looks easy. I might try it out one day.

Yes, I do own several different ballroom gowns. However, I find that more modern clothes are my favorite. I still like to wear a tiara to remind myself of all the young girls who would love to have my job.

Yes, I do have hobbies. Dancing (as we've covered) is one of them. I also enjoy painting. My grandfather had an artistic eye. He would always give me the most gorgeous paintings of the sky on tiny easels. Ever since then, I've had a spot in the country that I venture off to when I need to clear my mind and just paint.

Yes, this job terrifies me. I was destined to be here, yet I always wish that I could live a free life. No media, no expectations, no meetings with older, egotistical men, just me and whoever would like to accompany me. However, my duty is this. I cannot turn against it, but I can wish for it to slow down.

Now, it's your turn to tell the truth. I look forward to your response letter. Let's make this a tradition.

1. What led to your fixation on scrap booking?

2. What was your favorite childhood memory?

3. What is a typical day in your life back home?

4. Would you consider yourself to be guarded with your heart?

5. Answer honestly on this one particularly! What was your first impression of me?

Best,
Hera.

Emily smiled as she ran her thumb over the signature. She had never received any hand written letters like this before. This one was particularly special to her.

Now it was her turn to send the letter. Emily grabbed a fresh sheet of line-less paper and a good pen. She couldn't help the soft smile that formed on her lips as she thought about what to write.

Soon enough, Emily's hand started to write the answers to the curious questions. This was the first time that Emily didn't need to rewrite the letter at all. She just wrote whatever thought came to her head. It was a unique experience for the guarded woman.

It didn't take long for Emily to sit back and reread the letter before folding it into an envelope.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Emily turned and noticed the young princess standing in her doorway. Emily could tell from the way her body sunk into itself that the meeting didn't go well. Y/n carrying her shoes in her hands was another dead-giveaway.

"I'm guessing that the meeting didn't go well," Emily said and tightened her lips together. Y/n nodded her head as she threw her shoes down onto the floor. Emily stood up and carefully grabbed the letter from her desk. "If you're up for a distraction, I have one right here."

Y/n smiled softly as Emily offered her the letter. The young woman swiftly shut the door and made her way over to Emily. She grabbed the letter that dangled out for her. The two didn't say anything as they made their way out to the balcony.

The moonlight hitting the princess's face revealed that she had been crying. Emily could see the stains of tears on the light layer of foundation. Not to mention the sadness that Emily could see behind her eyes, even though Y/n was smiling.

Y/n opened the letter and cleared her throat. She glanced over at Emily who had a small smile on her face as she watched her.

Dearest Hera,

I would be honored to receive any form of letter from you. Your questions were equally as difficult, but they were fun to answer.

My childhood consisted of several moves throughout the world. My parents weren't always the most mindful. That led me to take joy in other things. In London during one of my many moves, we lived above a very busy street vendor area. One of the shops always had a man standing outside of it with a large old-school camera. He'd take a picture of the people and seal the memory away onto a customized scrapbook page all for five pounds. I suppose that's where my fascination started.

Talking with him about his love for making memories was my favorite childhood memory. Whenever I snuck out of the house, he'd always let me try my hand in creating a scrapbook page. He taught me the importance of precision when making them. It's something that I still use to this day.

On a relaxed day back home, I'd lounge around until I'm ready to face the sun. I'd start my mid-morning with a cup of coffee and a halfway decent breakfast, usually an yogurt of some sort. I'd spend my day cleaning or reading if I have the time. Usually, I'm still reading through files for work. I've been trying to be a better cook, so I'll try my hardest to make lunch/dinner for myself. There's nothing special about my days off, I just enjoy them while I have them.

I am very guarded with my heart. In my life, I've learned that not everyone needs the love you have to offer. I save it for when someone special comes around. It takes a lot for me to express my feelings. I hope I'm doing a decent job.

Let the tradition begin.

1. What is something that can always put you in a good mood?

2. If you weren't in your position, what would you be doing instead?

3. What is one place I should visit here in Nostia?

4. Where are you most happiest?

5. What is your greatest fear?

Xandra.

"You ignored my last question," Y/n said, looking up at Emily through her eyelashes. The raven-haired woman furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed.

"I didn't ignore it. I was interrupted when I was writing it—"

"You weren't writing anything when I walked in! You were sealing the letter," Y/n said and crossed her arms. Emily sighed as a small smirk formed on her face. "Why won't you answer it? Was I really that insufferable when you first met me?"

"Did you not read the part in my letter where I said I have a hard time expressing my emotions?" Emily asked and raised her eyebrows. Y/n simply cocked her head to the side and waited for Emily to answer her. "It's hard to say the exact first impression."

Emily was lying through her teeth. It was so simple to say, just not appropriate to. She had never seen a woman so captivating yet frustrating in her life. It wasn't love at first sight, it was admiration at first glance. She wanted so desperately to be detached from the princess, but everything about her invited her in. And their first real conversation in the palace tour had left Emily wondering if she had known the princess all her life. Emily had never been able to trust another human so willingly before and that scared her half to death.

"Tell me," Y/n whispered as she took a step towards Emily. The raven-haired woman swallowed harshly as she kept her eyes forward, over Y/n's shoulders. "Don't make me order you."

Emily clenched her jaw as she finally looked down, locking eyes with the princess. It felt sinful that Y/n was so close to her. Every inch of Y/n was begging for Emily's touch on her.

"That you are a very attractive, very powerful woman," Emily said as she took a step forward. Y/n just kept her eyes on Emily. The raven-haired woman kept her hands behind her back, having a death grip on her wrist so she wouldn't touch the princess.

"You're holding more back," Y/n whispered as she looked deep into Emily's eyes. "I can see it in your eyes. Tell me everything, Agent Prentiss."

It was like Emily had been enchanted at this moment. She couldn't bring herself to dance around the situation further.

"It takes everything in me to remain professional with you," Emily said as she very obviously glanced down at Y/n's lips. The princess's body heated at the confirmation of her suspicions. "Each passing second it gets harder to do my job."

Emily stood directly in front of her and leaned over to hover her mouth over Y/n's ear. The princess heard Emily take a deep breath before sighing softly.

"You do that often," Y/n whispered and turned her head to look at Emily. The dark brown eyes were practically begging Y/n to do something. "Like you're trying to figure out what the scent of my perfume is."

"It's so clearly you," Emily whispered and shut her eyes. The grip she had on her own hands tightened the closer she got to Y/n. "Amber and—"

"Passion fruit," Y/n said as her hand gently pushed back a strand of hair behind Emily's ear. The raven-haired woman looked relieved to finally be able to know that citrus pairing with the amber. "Emily."

Once again, the brown eyes were on her. Y/n tried to find some sort of sign to back away. However, when Emily licked her lips quickly, Y/n took it as a sign to throw caution to the wind. The young princess leaned over hesitantly. She hovered her lips over Emily's as her hands curled in Emily's hair.

"I work for you," Emily whispered over and over again, and shut her eyes tightly, trying to find the strength to walk away. Y/n nodded her head as she got painfully closer. "I can't promise that I'll control myself if we do this."

"That's the fun of it," Y/n said and smiled widely against her lips. "Don't be gentle. I know I won't."

Emily's moral switch immediately flipped off as she grabbed the princess by her waist and crashed their lips together. Y/n's hands immediately tugged at Emily's hair, pulling her impossibly closer.

In a matter of seconds, the princess was pinned directly against the wall with Emily's curious hands wandering over her clothed body. Y/n fully allowed Emily to take control for a couple of seconds before pushing her back into the bedroom.

The young princess moved them back until Emily crashed back onto the bed. Y/n immediately straddled her and moved all of Emily's hair out of her face. The older woman barely had time to process anything when Y/n's lips were on hers again. Y/n's hands slipped down and quickly unbuttoned Emily's shirt. The princess pulled back once the shirt was spread open and off Emily's body. Her black padded bra was now on display, causing Y/n's eyes to grow darker.

Y/n bit her lip as she gently placed a hand on Emily's bare abdomen. The raven-haired woman watched as Y/n studied each curve and imperfection she had to offer. 

"Finally. I dreamed of this for so many nights," Y/n whispered as she finally glanced back up at Emily. The young woman was about to reach down and take off her own shirt when Emily stopped her. The raven-haired woman quickly discarded the white blouse before taking in the sinful sight in front of her.

Emily rubbed her hands over the princess's hips before they leaned in again. Y/n's hands kept Emily's face locked in the kiss. The two wanted to overpower the kiss and let the other just receive. However, when Y/n opened her mouth slightly, Emily slipped her tongue in.

Y/n moaned softly as her hands undid Emily's belt and pants. The raven-haired woman was about to flip them over when Y/n got up. She removed the skirt she was wearing, leaving her in intentional matching white set of undergarments.

Y/n leaned over and hovered her lips over Emily's. The two never broke eyes contact as Y/n got painfully closer. Emily didn't even notice that Y/n's hands snuck behind her and undid the black bra. The princess kissed her gently before pulling back again. "I want to try something with you, but we need to get you out of these."

Y/n's hand tugged at the pants that Emily was still wearing before standing up straight again. The older woman quickly got them off as she watch Y/n unclasp her own bra, letting it fall to the floor.

The young princess was about to take off her own panties when Emily sank to the floor in front of her. She leaned over and planted a line of sloppy kisses along the junction of her hips and thighs. Y/n felt her heart racing as she finally knew what it was like to be worshiped by Emily.

The raven-haired woman hooked her fingers into her panties and pulled them down slowly, leaving kisses on Y/n's thighs as they fell down.

The two women were now completely exposed to one another. Time for them was now nonexistent. Y/n guided Emily back onto the bed before happily following after her. Emily's mind froze as she noticed the princess settle herself on top of her. Y/n ensured that their legs were crossed with one another before she leaned over.

Emily had never felt more desire for another person before. She allowed the princess to have a sense of control in their kiss and current position. Y/n's tongue gladly explored Emily's mouth as her hips rocked subtly. The older woman's hands fell to her hips as she forced Y/n to grind against her fully. As a result, Y/n whimpered into Emily's mouth, which Emily accepted and praised herself for.

The princess's hands were buried in the pillows, gripping them as she concentrated on the pleasure. Over time, it grew harder for her to kiss Emily; her mouth hung open as soft sighs of pleasure escaped her mouth and went straight to Emily's.

The princess wasn't loud. After years of fooling around with several partners in the palace walls, she knew how to keep things quiet. However, Emily was used to be vocal, especially on the receiving end. She let out one particularly loud moan. Y/n immediately covered her hand over Emily's mouth as her rhythm didn't stop.

Both of their bodies were covered with sweat and on the brim of an orgasm. Y/n's entire body was getting tired as she continued to grind against Emily. The raven-haired woman flipped them over and immediately moved down Y/n's body.

"You are perfection," Emily whispered as she kissed down Y/n's sweaty abdomen. The princess sat up on her elbows as she watched Emily's worshiping. It made her ache for her even more.

Y/n expected Emily to have a taste right there, but Emily flipped the princess over so she was on her knees. Y/n's eyes rolled back when she felt Emily's tongue immediately start to taste her. The older woman's hands massaged Y/n's hips as her tongue entered her.

Y/n let her head hang down as she shut her eyes tightly. Emily pulled back and got comfortable in between, and underneath, the princess's legs. One of her hands started to circle her clit in tight circles as her tongue continued to taste Y/n.

The young princess was in heaven as Emily was too. Y/n had never had someone this determined to give her maximum pleasure before. Y/n sat back and ankles and looked down between her legs. Emily's eyes were shut as she cherished the taste of the princess.

Y/n's body shook as Emily got her right to the edge. The princess bucked her hips against Emily's tongue. Knowing it was her tongue that was giving her pleasure was what sent Y/n over the edge. She grabbed onto Emily's hair as she came shakily, but quietly, whimpering for Emily.

Y/n lifted her leg, about to get off when Emily pulled her back down. The young woman hissed as Emily gently circled her clit with her tongue.

"E—Emily, it's my turn to have a taste—"

"I'm not done with you," Emily whispered and looked up at the princess. Y/n felt her heart skip a beat at the husk voice. "You aren't the only one with dreams about this."

this was very rushed because of some personal issues. but ✨tada✨ not y'all can't complain that i never give you anything 😊

i'll be updating soon! -salem🤍

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Above All Por bb2410

Ficci贸n General

50K 6.2K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...
1.6K 74 12
A Necromancer without a soulmate A Crown Prince plagued with nightmarish visions A Mage unable to let go of the past ** Diya, the Crown Prince's b...
426K 11.5K 50
Ten years ago, Emily Prentiss was forced to give up her two year old daughter. Flash forward, and Prentiss is now chief of the London Interpol offic...
8.5K 253 12
and emily prentiss x reader story- you're the daughter of the president, who's just gotten a new security detail...