𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

48

15.7K 1K 253
By Mushwrites

The chapter y'all were waiting for ❤️
So shower a lot of beautiful inline comments!
____________________________
Aayat took a hot shower as told by Zaviyaar, but with a bad face, she was so disappointed and confused with his behaviour, why he's running away, this thought only crossed in her mind.

She looked at that sexy nighty which she shopped, or should she clarify Eshal forced her to buy.

"Let's see how you will keep your hands to yourself after seeing me in this" She muttered looking at the white strapped silk one piece, she wore a white robe over it, her legs were showing from it.

She kept her wet hair open to let it dry naturally, removing all the jewellery except her pendant and rings. She came out in a bad mood.

Zaviyaar who was roaming shirtless, just in his tracks, gasped looking at the beauty in-front of him.

"What are you even wearing?" He questioned her, checking her out, as she was looking hot, arousing his desire more.

"I'm wearing a nighty Zaviyaar" she mocked at him, she walked passed him, towards the mirror, took a moisture, to apply on her soft creamy skin.

"Stop doing it Aayat," He chided, staring at her, the way she is rubbing moisture on her white skin, slowly.

"Why do you have any problem?" Aayat replied to him with a glare, Zaviyaar sighed knowing she must be mad at him, for his shitty behaviour.

"Aayat, I'm not gonna apologise for what i did" He said walking towards her, sat on the table facing her.

"Yeah leaving me in between when I wanted, you so bad" she snapped at him angrily, glancing at him once, turned to move to the bed, when she felt he clasped her wrist, pulled her back, she landed on his lap.

She eyed him furiously wriggle to come out from his tight grip, as he wrapped his arm around her tightly.

"Baby why are you so pissed, I'm not running away, let's not rush into these things, and this is not the right time." Zaviyaar responded to her, cupped her cheek and turned her face forcefully to him.

"Zaviyaar, this is the only right time, it's your birthday, And we completed two month of our marriage too, I wanted you to give myself to you, but i don't understand why are you stepping back," Aayat replied to him calmly, this time, getting up from his lap.

"Aayat, just for once stopped this argument, listen to me this time" He pleaded her, Aayat huffed in annoyance seeing him stuck on that topic.

"I can't understand you anymore Zaviyaar, I'm just so confused by your mood swings, sometimes you are happy, then you get angry, after that you get in a fun mood, then you get annoyed, then you get mischievous, sometimes you get boring, and at one Time you want my attention so bad, and when I'm giving it you, you're pushing me away, I feel like you are pregnant, You have more moods then a pregnant lady" She blurt out everything, getting irritated. She sat on the bed getting tired.

"What? Pregnant really?" Zaviyaar asked, astonished, raising his arms in disbelief at her choice of words.

"Yes" She replied, glaring at him and folding her arms to her chest. Zaviyaar chuckled at her puffed cheeks, he walked towards her and sat in front of her.

"You know you look so adorable, yet hot, I just want to-" He was speaking but stopped in between, he sighed, running his hand through his hair throwing his back.

Aayat looked at him perplexed, she held his both shoulders, pushed him on the bed, hovered above him, sat on his stomach, strangling him, with her legs either side.

Give him the most wanted view of her, which was showing because of the deep v neck piece, she was wearing.

"Shit" he muttered, turning his face to the other side. Not able to take her sexy avatar, which was growing his erotic desires more.

"Mr. Zaviyaar Ahmed khan, just cut the cheese and tell me clearly why are you backing off, when you need me so much" She ordered him sternly leaning near his face, her expression hardened . Zaviyaar was dumbfounded with her move, she was looking really hot.

"Aayat, I'm so at it  right now, your touch is awakening my desires, you won't be able to handle it, i may get harsh with you, which I don't want it, I'm scared I might hurt you with my love, And hurting you is the last thing i want." he confessed cupping her cheek with his both hand, looked deep into her eyes, her eyes softened hearing him.

"Zaviyaar, I'm not that fragile, and I know you would never hurt me, so  don't back off, when we both want it, I'm ready for you, I want you to make me a woman with your love, Please" She responded, staring at him lovingly.

"Are you sure?" He asked her again, concerned for her, Aayat smiled at the love he had for her.

"Make me yours Zaviyaar in all senses" She whispered in his ear huskily.

He turned himself around, coming over to her. Without turning back now, He locked at her eyes, which had Love, desire, need, for him only.

"LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE PARADISE BIWI" He whispered in her ear in his smoky voice, touching her earlobes with his lips, Shivers ran through her body, accelerating her heart beat instantly.

He moved back to look at her, he felt her nervous, he smiled at her scaredy-cat, sometime back she was being bold, and now.

"Relax baby! You can stop me whenever you want, okay, don't get nervous." He kissed her head to relax her, Aayat looked at him with her love filled gaze.

He leaned down, he moved closer to her until they felt Each-other's breath, She immediately shut her eyes, He without any second thoughts he removed their distance, Starting of something beautiful.

He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since he'd known himself, he didn't feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around her small frame running his hand on her curves.

He turned her around, she sighed as soon his bare skin came contact with hers. She took her arms to cover herself, getting shy, nervous and anxious.

"Don't!" He groaned holding her arms, took a pause, "You are beautiful, and this is my love that I'm showering on you, just my pure love. " He whispered, looking at her hesitation, nervousness.

Aayat looked at him, his eyes were filled with love, and desire he had for her, she smiled beautifully at his words, which removed all her bad feelings and thoughts.

She cupped his cheeks, pulled her head down, placing her lips on his head, Zaviyaar closed his eyes in bliss.

"Should I stop?" He asked her, concerned . Cupped her cheek, stroked it with his thumb looking at her eyes shining with tears.

"No! just take me to paradise" she repeated his words, Zaviyaar laughed loudly and rested his head on hers, as she giggled cutely with him.

He looked up, she assured him with her eyes, and gestured to him to continue.

He clasped her hand, interlocking their fingers, he placed their hands in front of them, placed a warm kiss on the back of her palm, he placed his lips on his hand from other side.

He dipped his head down slowly to discover the new place he found,, there skin burned as they enterwined their figures with each other,

He didn't leave any spot untouched scoured had with his devotion ,their hands were entwined pinned to the bed, He treasured her gradually gently

Their bodies were brushing against, each other, his desire and passion was growing each second, She was running her hand on his figure shivering with his love.

Slowly they climbed the stairs of ecstasy, and he marked her his with his whole heart, Turning her into his woman.

Their laments and howls echoed in the whole room. Night turned into dawn, but they didn't stop themselves from drizzling in love. 

Zaviyaar looked at the time, it was 6 in the morning, he turned to looked at his side, her gorgeous wife sleeping soundly because of tiredness, covered in a white stain cloth, showing off her bare shoulders.

"My beautiful angel" He whispered, rubbing his knuckles on her cheek softly, the smile was not leaving for his lips.

He spotted his marks on her shoulder and neck, he smiled proudly at his art work, bending down and kissing softly on those bites.

She moved, in her sleep, a hiss escaped from her lips, Zaviyaar looked at her worriedly.

"I told her not to force me, but my stubborn kiddo didn't even listen to me" He whispered, staring at her concerned.

He kept staring at her, without blinking his eyes, he didn't realise his eyes got closed, he slept in that position only.

Aayat blinked her eyes, opened them slowly, she scanned around to realise where she was, she looked at her surroundings, her eyes landed at the time it was 1 am in the afternoon.

She shot her eyes in surprise, she turned her head to gasped, she got startled as Zaviyaar was freshly bathed, wearing his office wear,

He was staring at her intensely, leaned on his hand, his elbow resting on his pillow.

She realised their last night encounter, she blushed and felt shy to even look at him, she smiled shyly and covered her face with a blanket, he chuckled softly .

He went inside the blanket too, Aayat looked at him, bent her eyelashes down.

"Why are you hiding from me biwi?" He whispered, removing the blanket from them. They both got up sat on the bed.

"Zaviyaar please I'm shy, so don't tease me" she replied palming her face, red hue crept on her cheek.

"Okay! i won't, just get up and have breakfast, then take rest, as i have to go office for a meeting, and before you ask anything i have already informed at your hospital that you are taking an off." He replied and instructed her.

"You are leaving me alone?" she asked him, looking at him with a sad pout.

"Even,I didn't want to leave, but it's an important meeting, I'll be back as soon as I can" He answered her cupping her face.

"I'll come with you too," Aayat announced, looking at him with her adorable face.

"No! You should take rest, you must be tired, I don't want to strain you more" He ordered her sternly, shaking his head, in no.

"Zaviyaar, please I'm fine, I want to come with you, and even you'll be there for me, please let me come" Aayat requested him, making puppy faces, and staring at him with hopeful eyes.

"Fine, only because I don't want to leave you alone at home in this condition" He clarified looking at her, Aayat rolled her eyes at his exaggeration.

"Now close your eyes, so I can go to the washroom and get ready" She ordered him, Zaviyaar raised his eyebrows.

"What close your eyes, chupane ko kya hai, I have seen everything" He replied in duh tone with a shrug off.

"Haw besharam" Aayat replied, palming her mouth at his words.

(Shameless)

"Zaviyaar close your eyes, I'm unclothed " She replied, averting her eyes from him, feeling shy.

"No you are not baby" He replied, with a smirk, Aayat ceased her brown in confusion, she looked at herself, she was wearing his black button shirt, which reached till her mid thighs.

She looked at him with a smile, she removed the blanket slowly, and got up from bed, pulling the shirt down.

He stared at her, how sexy she looked in his shirt, She slowly walked towards the washroom, glancing at him in between.

When she walked towards him, he looked at her perplexed, she grabbed his face leaned down and placed her soft lips on his cheek.

"Last night was the best night of my life" She whispered in his ear, with a shy smile, and moved to the washroom, leaving a smile  on his lips.

After 30 minutes, Aayat came out from the washroom, dressed in a simple white long shirt, with really below her knees, showing off her curves, and covered her whole skin. She wore white boots to go with it.

Zaviyaar was talking to Jack on the phone, when he looked at her, the phone slipped off from his hands, but he held it properly before it could break.

Aayat didn't realise it, she casually walked to the mirror, she brushed her hair, gathering them she tied in a messy bun, leaving some front bangs which were falling on her face.

She wore her pendant, white earrings to go with that dress, she applied pink lipstick, and a little blush on her cheek, she was ready.

She felt intense gaze on herself, she turned her head to look at her husband, who was staring at her with his bewitched eyes.

"What?" She asked him, raising her brows in question, walked towards him, grabbing her phone from the bed.

"Who asked you to look this gorgeous,"'He complained, encircling his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"I'm just dressed for my husband" she replied, grinning at his words, placing her hand on his nape.

"Oh! then you should know that your husband likes you, when you roam without any makeup , just in your simple dress" He replied, pulling her cheeks softly.

"Okay noted hubby" Aayat replied with a giggle, Zaviyaar leaned near her to kiss her cheek sweetly, before pulling it with teeth, she smiled at his act, he bent down to and picked her up in his arms.

"Zaviyaar, I can walk" Aayat said, holding him instantly, as he carried her without any warning.

"But I love to carry you in my arms". He replied, descending down from stairs, he made her sit on that chair, he placed the plate in-front of her, filled with fruit and healthy food.

Aayat open her mouth to object, but his one stern stare shut her mouth, she unwillingly, had the Healthy breakfast, and Zaviyaar made sure that she complete it.

~

Zaviyaar walked inside his office with his aura as usual, Aayat beside him, with her hand entwined with his.

In the office, everybody get to know that Aayat is the wife of their boss, but for the first time they are watching them together. It was very new for him.

But they didn't stop themselves from agreeing, how perfect they looked with each other, Zaviyaar dressed in white suit, with the blue shirt inside, he was looking dashing as usual, Aayat twinning with him in white western outfit, both were looking like power couples.

"Do you wanna try coming with me on 15 floor" Zaviyaar asked her, as they stopped in-front of elevator,

Aayat got lost in thoughts, what happened to her last time it scared her, but she knew this too,that only Zaviyaar can help her to get over this phobia.

"I'll try" Aayat replied, boosting up herself, Zaviyaar entered inside with her, holding her hand tightly.

"I'm pressing all the buttons, so we'll stop at each floor, if you feel uneasy even for a moment, we'll just get out okay" Zaviyaar retorted, relaxing her, he pressed all the buttons of the floors.

"Just divert your mind and attention, think about our moments, our future" He advised her as soon as the door of the elevator closed.

Agreeing to him Aayat got lost in thinking about there moments, a smile crept on her
Lips, Zaviyaar smiled too, looking at her.

The elevator opened on the 2nd floor, and he closed it.

"Do you know I have a fantasy?" He said, removing his hand slowly from her grip.

"What Fantasy?" She asked him, raising her brows, she even got surprised as Zaviyaar is sharing something like that for the first time.

"To kiss my wife in the elevator" He answered her, Aayat windend her eyes, as he approached near her with slow steps.

She moved backwards, her back hit with the elevator behind, beside the buttons.

Zaviyaar placed his arm beside her head, and other hand moved to the buttons near her waist, she felt her stomach flip with their position.

Manik locked his eyes with hers, moved closer to her slowly, with other hand he placed his floor button he cut all the buttons his pressed 15, so the elevator doesn't stopped anywhere.

He slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck with his nose before kissing her

"But Za.." She was about to speak, but Zaviyaar cut off her, pressing his lips on her for a passionate kiss, she immediately closed her eyes, responded back.

As they both got lost forgetting the surroundings, butterflies dancing in her tummy with his move his hand ran on her back sending shivers to her body, she grabbed his hair in her fist.

He backed off, and breathed, she slapped his arm lightly, he winched rubbing it.

"What if there are cameras?" She asked him tensed, rubbing his lips with her palm, removing her lipstick.

"Chill there are not, and let me remind you biwi, we had already kissed in the elevator did you forget" He said, then reminding her about their first kiss, Aayat realised it.

"We have kissed in the elevator before, so why did you tell me that you have a fantasy" she asked him, narrowing her eyes at him.

"That was not even a kiss, what we did a few seconds back that was a kiss" He answered her teasingly, Aayat bit her inner cheek to stop herself from blushing.

She didn't realise when they reached on the floor, Zaviyaar gestured her to walk out, She recalled that the elevator didn't stop in between, then she understood Manik distracted her again.

"You kissed me to distract me no?, all this fantasy was drama for this isn't it?" She asked him with a scowl. As they were walking towards his cabin.

"Yeah I wanted to distract you, but you didn't need that you were all okay! And that fantasy and kiss was not a lie" Zaviyaar answered, removing her doubts. She smiled and held his arm, Zaviyaar chuckled at his baby antics.

"Boss clients are waiting for you at that conference room" Jack informed him, walking near them, Zaviyaar nodded his head coming to his bossy mode.

Jack looked at Aayat and both exchanged greetings.

"Jack take her to my cabin, make sure she's comfortable over there, one complaint from her and you are fired" He ordered him sternly, Aayat rolled her eyes. But she felt happy at his care too.

"Yes boss, don't worry" jack assured him, a bit scared looking at his hard face.

"Baby go with him, I'll see you soon" Manik said, transferring back into his caring hubby mode, turning his head to face her.

Jack was amazed with his sudden change of mood, Zaviyaar placed his hand on her back and softly gestured her to go.

"All the best" she wished him, pecking  on his cheek, moving ahead with jack.

Aayat was astonished looking at his cabin, it was the size of a living room, with the eye catching interior, decorated nicely.

She thanked god, as she came on his floor or else she would have regretted not watching her husband work.

She was sitting on his chair with full authority, and Jack came and served her snacks with fresh drinks. She was enjoying it, until Jack came back.

"Boss is calling you, as some clients had arranged a birthday cake for him, he wants your presence too." He informed her, Aayat nodded her head in yes.

Jack opened the door of conference room for her, Aayat saw crowd, it were gathered around him.

She looked at him who had removed his coat, he had folded his sleeves till elbow, looked dashing, Zaviyaar looked at her, he walked near her, held her and interlocked their fingers.

He proudly introduced her to his clients, he made her stand beside him, not leaving her hand, and Aayat too greeted them politely.

They told Zaviyaar to cut the cake, He gestured to Aayat to join him, she was about to refuse but but looking at his happy face, she agreed.

Zaviyaar wrapped one hand around her stomach, with the other he held a knife, she placed her and above his, both cut that cake together.

Some of them clicked their pictures, as they were looking like a beautiful, Perfect couple.
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

How did you fine today's chapter?

Thank-you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
90.4K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...
25.8K 1K 30
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...