The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

43.

1.9K 84 10
By RivkaKwon

"Yes, you can open your eyes now." 

After hearing that, Den then opened her eyes, brown ones meet the obsidian ones. Mikey then gently settle her down, eyeing her up and down once again as the lighting in the ballroom is better that the wreck room earlier.

"What? I know I look that like a mess." Den said straightening her crumpled dress with her trembling hand. Because of how roughly Mikey carried her, her dress now look like a mess. She then combed her hair in an attempt to look decent. Mikey just furrowed his brows not liking to see such a confident woman tremble in front of him. It leaves a bad taste in his mouth. 

"You look stunning as ever, what are you saying wife?" He said playfully but also stated the obvious to ease the woman's nerves. 

As his voice is loud enough for the other people to hear, especially the people downstairs, upon hearing his statement, some people choke on their drinks or in their own saliva.

'That's Mikey? The leader of Bonten!?'

The silver-haired man then slowly removed his coat and then placed it around the woman's shoulder gently. "As much as I love seeing you dress like this, I easily get jealous so this will be the last time you'll wear that kind of dress." He childishly mumbled making the Den chuckle. 

"What...? But you're the one who chose this dress? Does this not suit me?" She teasingly asked as she twirl around playfully. Her actions made Mikey even frown harder if it's possible.

"You look great in everything and that's the problem." 

'What the... Did this man eat some mysterious mushroom to be this cheesy? He can even fearlessly say those words even knowing his men could hear him...' Den thought as she looks at the man in front of her with wide eyes. He looks at the man in front of her in admiration, admiration of how shameless he is. 'Gosh, this cheesiness is making my skin itchy.'

He then suddenly casually hug her, Den just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. There are so many things that happened tonight and she indeed needed a power hug from someone so she let him be. It is a good thing that their bodyguards are facing backward so they could not see their embarrassing public display of affection.

"Oh-kay..." Den just laugh it off and just chose to look around so she can forget her current situation right now, that's then when she realized that they are at the top of the grand staircase and everyone below is looking at them with wide eyes.

"M-Manjiro!" Den said in horror as she unknowingly push the man in panic making Mikey stumbled back in shock. Den then quickly grabs his arm in order for him not to fall down but Mikey has other plans in mind.

He grabs her hand in order for her to fall together with him. And of course, our man will not let his beloved woman fall to the ground and hurt herself so Mikey directed Den's body into his and for him to use this situation to steal a kiss from the woman. He could not care less if his back will be hurt because of the sudden impact. He could worry about it later.

'Sweet.'

"Y-you!" Den then embarrassingly stands up as fast as she could while pointing her index finger at the man who is still sitting on the carpeted floor. Mikey just smirks at his victory while Den is fuming in anger.

The people downstairs then look at the couple and then at the betting table with only two things in their minds. One is that they lost tons of money, property, and pieces of jewelry because of the impulsive bet they made a while ago and it is because of a woman who some of them thought is just a random woman whom the leader of Bonten brought. Some of them sweatdropped as they remembered the hurtful words they said to the woman earlier.

If that woman is someone who was precious to the leader of Bonten, then they were fucked once Mikey learned of it.

"Geez, look at this. I have enough parking space for my new cars." The winner of the bet said as he motioned his men to collect everything on the table. Mansion titles, car keys, limited edition watches, pieces of jewelry, name it all.

"As I am happy because of my winning, I'll share this important info with you guys." He said as he stands up while dusting some nonexistent dust over his pants. "Remember the three men who spoke ill to the lady earlier? You know, the group of that man who keeps on blabbing that he will buy that bitch later at Bonten?" He said with an emphasis on the crude word. "I just saw no. 2's men dumped them on this ominous black dump truck earlier." He then smiled at them crazily. He enjoyed the fearful look of these people in front of him, it brings him extreme pleasure.

"Well, it is nice betting with you guys. With that, I bid you people farewell."

-----

"You guys still here?" Kokonoi said as he look at his boss who has a straight face but you could see in his eyes that he is happy and the madam was grumbling things under her breath while frowning.

"Of course, why would we leave you guys behind?" Den said with a tiny smile on her face as if she was not frowning a few seconds ago. 

"Ah~ How sweet of you, my dear~. Now I know why this guy likes you." The tied woman in red said. Den then look at her and then at Sanzu who was beside her with a questioning look on her face. 

"Don't listen to her bull," Sanzu said while looking at her, he then shifted his eyes to the blonde woman beside him and openly glared at her. "And you, shut up before I cut your tongue." 

"Geez, look at the massive attitude difference." The woman mumbled but the others just ignored her.

Den then looks at the men in front of her not knowing what to feel as she stared at their bloodied outfits.

'I think that's pretty normal to them.' She thought as she directed her eyes to her own clothes who has a few bloodstains on them.

She then smiled at them upon noticing this awkward atmosphere around them. 'Must be because of what happened earlier...'

"Let's head home now?" She said which the others unanimously agreed. She then turned around and started to walk down the stairs, not looking back.

Because of that, she did not notice the knowing gaze that each of the Bonten executives exchanged with each other. 

She did not notice how Mikey's eyes linger on the blonde woman's figure for a while and how he hatefully glare at her. 

She did not notice how Kokonoi tried to hold a loud sigh as he look at his boss and friends.

And how the others look at her back in distress as if they did something wrong to her.

-----

Author's Note:

How are you, people? I'm back from being dead. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm being tortured by our number one public enemy! Worst than Bonten! Acads! Acads been a bish but yeah, can't live without it. Hahahahahaha. Anyways, See you next chapter!

12/01/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
627K 38.3K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...