Multifandom Smut [18+]

By MunsonFan94

This is a collection of smuts that I will be writing. If you do not like smut, do not report, don't read. I w... More

Hello There!!!
His Love [Mon-El]
His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]
Stress Relief [Jake Riley]
I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]
Just Take Me Already Winchester [Dean Winchester]
I Need You [Jake Riley]
Finally Home [Jake Riley]
Playtime [Jake Riley]
Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]
Finally Giving In [Mon-El]
Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]
Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]
Dominate Me [Barry Allen]
Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]
Showing One's Worth [Stefan Salvatore]
I Can Help With That [Theo Raeken]
Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]
Healing Hands [Derek Hale]
Sparring Partners [Mon-El]
I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]
Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]
Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

Love Is Endless [Dream]

7.8K 58 8
By MunsonFan94

Warning: Language, Fluff, Soft Smut

Synopsis: You have become the Lord of Dreams favorite human, your dreams entice and interest him to the point where he visits you on a nightly basis. Time goes on and you soon develop feelings for the Endless being, but you keep them to yourself in fears of knowing he does not feel the same. But you are unaware that he has been keeping a close eye on your dream journals, this reveals to him those feelings. You try to deny them when he asks you about them, but the denying does not work because he already knows the truth deep within your heart and lets it slip that he has developed feelings for his own favorite dreamer.

Word Count: 3,037

[I couldn't stop myself from doing this, Dream is quite literally dreamy and that voice.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan once I open my eyes, the air feels light around me, the light is clear and has this dreaminess to it, a small smile grows upon my face when I realize where I am in the Dreaming. "You're awake my sweet dreamer.", a voice floats through the air of the bedroom I am laying in, the smoothness and lilt make my heart flutter, it is Dream, Lord Morpheus, the Lord of Dreams himself. I pull myself out of the bed and walk towards the open window that overlooks a green, luscious valley, "Lord Morpheus.", I say aloud in greeting, knowing he can hear me from where ever he is inside his realm. I hear a small chuckle come from behind me, I turn to see him walk towards me, hands clasped behind his back, "Please [Y/N], you know you can just call me Dream here.", he states, he has given me explicit permission to call him such, but it just feels much more regal to call him by his name. I give a small smile towards the Endless being, "I know, don't get me wrong, Dream is beautiful, but Lord Morpheus sounds more regal and you are a Lord.", I state.

I can see the being try to hide a smirk once he stops beside me overlooking the valley below us, "Fair enough sweet dreamer.", he replies, his voice fills every one of my senses, it also makes me feel safe, knowing he would never let any harm come to me. It is odd that a being such as himself to take a great interest in a human such as myself, but I don't mind. Lord Morpheus set aside a specfic area for me within his realm so he could visit me nightly, he always assures me it is because my dreams entice and interest him, stating he has never seen the type of dreams I have before. I know that is far from the truth, but there is no use arguing with a god-like being such as him. I have become a favorite for the Endless being, his usual facade of who he is subsides when he is in my company, I have the pleasure of seeing a side of him no one else does.

I smile up at him softly, "Here for another philisophical conversation Lord Morpheus?", I joke softly, I know he knows pretty much everything from everywhere, yet he still endulges my love for history, philsophy and science, listening to me ramble on about my passions. I always notice his eyes shining as he does so, like I am giving him new knowledge. In the years I have gotten to know him, my feelings for him have grown as well, I mean how could I not, this being was by no means perfect, but he has grown and accepted change. Yet he has captured my heart with how he is, he can be merciful when he sees fit, but the one thing that has made me fallen madly head over heels for the being is his loyalty towards those he cares for. I know he does care for me because of how protective he is of me, he has sworn to keep any harm from happening to me, this was proven when one of his rogue nightmares tried to kill me.

"I have a question sweet dreamer.", he finally speaks up, his closeness doesn't make me as nervous as it used to, but it does make my heart race still. I nod, "What is it?", I ask him, he has this look on his face I cannot read, and I have gotten very good at reading the Endless being's almost unreadable expressions, but this one is new to me. "I am curious, do you have feelings for me?", he questions rather bluntly. The question makes my heart lurch into my throat, I figured he would eventually figure it out sooner or later, but I also hoped he wouldn't. I clear my throat, "Not in that way Lord Morpheus if you are implying what I think you're implying. You have become my best friend, you let me be me in here and never once judge me for it.", I state, denying the truth. I don't notice the look of disappointment on his face as I look away, he can never know what I feel because I know he doesn't feel the same for me, I am only human after all.

"Very well, it was brought up and I just needed to know.", he says softly, he drops the subject before turning to walk away, "I need to check on the realm, I'll pop in later okay?", he places his hand on my shoulder before leaving, a soft smile gracing his beautiful face. I take a sigh of relief once he is gone, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!", I say aloud under my breath, that was close, I say to myself. I go about the place like I usually do when I dream, taking note of the new decorations Morpheus has placed within my special area of the realm, this makes me smile, he has taken note of my passions and placed them here for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A Few Hours Later~

I wake in the real world in my bedroom, my heart thunders as I recall the question Lord Morpheus has asked me earlier in my sleep. I slowly crawl out of bed and make my way to my kitchen for a glass of water. I nearly jump out of my skin when I turn after turning the tap off to see him standing in the doorway into my kitchen, "Shit!", I yelp out. He approaches slowly, an apologetic look upon his beautiful face, "Apologies sweet dreamer, I did not mean to startle you. You were gone when I returned and I did promise to return to see you.", his voice sounds just as dreamy in the waking world as it does in the Dreaming, if not moreso. I shake my head and let out a soft laugh, "You're quite alright Lord Morpheus, I just wasn't expecting you to actually show up here is all.", I assure him.

He enters the room and sets a book upon the island counter in my kitchen, "You were lying.", he says, his tone isn't angry, a little disappointed maybe. I frown slightly, then I see the cover of the book with my own eyes, my name emblazoned across the front of the book. "Um...what is this?", I question, suddenly feeling nervous in his presence again. "One of your dream journals. I have spent countless hours skimming through them trying to figure out why you are so enticing.", he admits as he flips the book open. I read the date, my heart sinks, it was the night I realized I was having feelings for the being. I never voiced it once, yet here it was scrawled across the pages with scenes of my dreams, detailing my nightly visits with him.

"Why did you lie [Y/N]?", he asks me, his tone conveys an air of confusion as to why I was hiding this from him, I shrug softly and turn to walk back to the sink. I place my empty glass down into the sink before bracing my hands on the countertop, "Because Lord Morpheus I know you can never feel the same for me, I'm only human. I mean I'm honored you have taken such an interest in me, it makes my life less miserable. I have accepted it too, I am just happy to be in your company every night.", I confess. I keep my back turned towards him as I speak, not wanting to have my rejection validated by his expressions. I try to keep the tears from spilling when I feel his presence right behind me, his breath fanning across my bare shoulder and neck exposed by the low neckline of my sleep shirt, "It is because of your humanity that I have taken such an interest in you, it is because you are so unapologetically yourself that I have found myself thinking about you constantly.", he confesses into my ear. I hadn't even noticed how much closer he has gotten until I feel him slide his arm around my waist.

Now it begins to dawn on me why he is always calling me 'sweet dreamer', my dreams tend to always involve him, he takes time away to visit me whenever he is able to. I slowly place my hand over his, rubbing soft circles on his soft skin, "Are you sure Dream?", I ask, finally saying his other name, this time it just feels right as it rolls off my tongue. I turn around to look up into his captivating eyes, there is a look to them I have never seen before, "I am.", he assures me, a soft smile growing upon his face. I feel my face grow warm under his gaze, "You think about me?", I finally ask, still trying to comprehend the weight of the conversation we are currently having and where I am standing between the counter and him. He nods silently, "I do, it seems my changes are far from over. You have been the biggest one so far, I have tried to rationalize what I have been feeling. I cannot simply put into words just how much you mean to me [Y/N], just how much I care for you.", he whispers, granted I like it when he calls me 'sweet dreamer', hearing my name roll off his tongue makes my whole body buzz.

I slowly reach my hand up to cup his cheek, it actually surprises me when he turns into my touch, it feels like he hasn't been affectionately touched in a while and is reveling in it. He gently places his hands onto my hips before picking me up effortlessly to seat me on the countertop beside the sink, I watch his gaze look from my eyes to my lips to my eyes again, "May I?", he asks. The flickering gaze conveys to me what he is seeking, "Yes.", I whisper softly to him, his lips feel softer than I have ever dreamed. My eyes flutter closed when he gently licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance to which I grant him, he deepens the kiss once he has been given permission. My hand moves from his face to his hair, I slowly run my fingers through his wipsy, soft hair to the nape of his neck, I gently grip the back of his neck as the kiss becomes more heated between the pair of us.

I am panting softly when he pulls his face away from mine, there is a soft hunger in his eyes as he looks me over, like he is seeing a different me for the first time. "We don't have to go any further tonight.", he states. I shake my head slightly, "I want to Dream, I want you, all of you.", I sound breathless, my fingers softly tugging at the hair at the nape of his neck. My actions and words are all he needs before his lips land on mine once more, there is a yearning, a longing hunger being displayed in the kiss this time. He moves his hands from hips to grab my legs to wrap them around his waist, I am weightless to him as he carries me back to my bedroom. We break the kiss long enough for him to set me on my feet once we are in my bedroom, "May I?", he asks once more, his hands are at the hem of my sleep shirt, he may be Endless, but he still needs my say before going any further, not wanting to feel like he is taking advantage of me.

"Yes.", my voice is soft, my body feels abuzz and warm in this moment, once my shirt is off and over my head, he reconnects our lips, his hands softly running over the spanse of the exposed flesh of my back and chest. I place my hands on the collar of his trenchcoat, I mumble for permission against his lips, he gives the go ahead and I slide it off of his shoulders. He shifts his body to help me slide it off easier before it falls to ground at our feet. I slide my hands under the hem of his shirt, a soft groan comes from him when I slowly run my fingers over the expanse of his chest under the article of clothing. I can't help but moan into his mouth when I feel his toned muscles react to my touch. His eyes meet mine once we break the kiss to breathe, he helps me remove his shirt from his body, my breath gets caught in my throat at the sight before me, his pale skin glows in the dim light of my bedroom lamp, giving him an etheral, dreamlike aura.

He places his hands back on my hips to lead me backwards towards my bed, he is gentle in laying me atop my bed, his body hovers over mine. He looks at me with complete and utter adoration, his fingers softly ghosting over the skin that is exposed to him, "Absolutely beautiful.", he muses, the tone of his voice sends a shiver down my spine. His voice seems to have deepened as well, it makes my lower half throb involuntarily. I bring my hands up to cup his face gently to bring his lips back to mine, I cannot get enough of feeling his lips against mine, and it seems he feels the same because his hands tangle into my hair tightly, the kisses becoming more and more hungrier. He is trying to contain himself, to pace himself for my sake, as if he doesn't want to push me too far. It seems time has slowed to a crawl as we remove the remainder of our clothing, soon he is placed between my legs, both of us bare to the world.

He is gentle in his touch as he postitions himself to enter my wet core, his eyes convey the unspoken question, my kiss and touch is the answer he needs before he continues. A soft gasp escapes my mouth, a soft sigh comes from him against my lips once he is fully sheathed inside me, "Dream.", I softly moan against his lips. He takes a moment before moving his hips against mine, the feeling is etheral and otherwordly, yet I feel like I am in the safest place in the world. He leans up onto his forearms so he can watch my expressions as he thrusts into me slowly, "My sweet dreamer.", he croons softly, that edge from him trying to restrain himself is still there. I look up into his eyes, a soft whimper of pleasure erupts from my parted lips, "Let it go.", I purr. These are the words he needs to hear before he picks up the pace of his thrusts, he buries his face into the crook of my neck, his hot breath fans over my bare flesh.

The soft sounds of moans, grunts, and whimpers fill my bedroom, the only light filling the room is the dim lamp I own, the light gives our bodies an etheral glow. My hands clutch at his back as I feel that familiar feeling build in my lower abdomen, "F...fuck, I'm going to cum.", I gasp out. He plants soft kisses along my neck up to my ear, "Let it all go for me.", he rasps into my ear. His hold on me tightens when my nails drag down his back, my toes curl and my head falls back once that coil snaps, "Oh Dream.", I moan loudly as my orgasm washes over me. The sound of his own moan and my name rolling off his tongue as his own high washes over him sends a shockwave of my own through me. His thrusts slow to a crawl to get us through our highs before he gently removes himself from me and lays on the bed beside me.

I stare up at my ceiling feeling euphoric after our intimate moment, my thoughts are interrupted when he pulls me into his side gently, he runs his fingers through my hair slowly as I rest my head against his chest. I softly rub my fingertips over his bare chest as we lay there, "What does this mean for us Dream?", I ask him in a soft voice, scared that this may be just a one time thing, but hoping it isn't because he is by far the best lover I have ever had. "Because if this is a one time event, I am honored.", I voice as I look up into his eyes, resting my chin on his shoulder. He frowns slightly, "No, if you wish it, we can do this whenever you need to.", he states, his words make my heart flutter and beings a smile to my face. He sees the smile on my face and places a gentle kiss to my forehead before I rest my head back against his chest, "Sweet dreams my sweet dreamer.", he whispers softly, I fall alseep nuzzled into his side, a small smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 33.5K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
144K 6.8K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
968K 32.1K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...