Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!

3K 53 31
By PikDslayer

After Sweet Justice was destroyed into nothing, you left away along with your friends leaving Babs alone. Soon, Babs was heading home when her Dad went to pick her up.

Commissioner Gordon: So, have fun with your new friends?

Babs: *coldly and sadly* Yeah, I did.

After this, she went to her room and sang sadly of her time being with friends. She kept singing of her sad song of losing all of her friends and everything she ever wanted. But suddenly just before she can sink into bed, her iPad or Tablet started to ring crazy, and there she was talking to an old friend of her.

Harley: Babsy!

Babs: Hi, Harleen.

Harley: So? Status update, please. How's the new digs? Come back to Gotham! I miss you!

Babs: Oh, I miss you, too. Metropolis is... lonely. Not to mention the friends I had and this nice guy name Y/N. He was really cool, until we um... had a disagreement to the team.

Harley: Oh. That bad, huh? Oh, Babbly-boo, I hate being apart. If I had to do it all over, I'da done more ta keep you hea. Best friends, they're worth fighting for, ya know?

Babs: Yeah.

Harley: And about this Y/n, who is he? Like what.. you're boyfriend?

Babs: *Blushes* Um.. no.

Harley: *giggles* Don't worry Babs, you can't lie to me. Red was always my favorite color, just don't ignore that too much or else you're going to burst like a tomato! HAHAHA!

Explosion sound came from the background from Harley.

Harley: Listen, kid. I gotta run. Gotham stuff.

Babs: *chuckles and sigh* Gotham stuff.

Harley: *kiss on the screen* Love ya, Babsa-dabsa-doo!

The tablet was closed off as Babs was still sad about losing everyone she loved. But then just before she had something in mind, she heard a window knocking and Babs went to see who it was.

She nearly jumped back to see another alien transformation. This time it was...

"JetRay!"

Babs: huh? Y/N? Is that you?

You nodded and went inside her room. After that, you hit the omnitrix and changed back to yourself

Babs: You.. you came back?

(Y/N): Yeah, told you I was coming back.

Babs: Really? But why? What made you decided to come back here after the.. Incident?

(Y/N): Well about that...

Flashback..!

You were heading to your room in a sad way and decided to best sit in the bed for a few minutes.

(Y/N): *Sigh* What was wrong with me?

You looked at the omnitrix and remembered the times you saved the universe with Ben and all of your friends many times. But then you slowly realized that it was different and you don't know how to save the universe or the city you now live without him.

(Y/N): Ben.. where are you when I need you?

Soon the door open and there you saw that it was your dad coming in.

(D/N): Hey son.

(Y/N): Oh hey Dad.

(D/N): Something wrong?

(Y/N): Yeah.. I just... don't want to talk about it.

(D/N): Look son *sit next to you* if there is something wrong then tell me, I won't judge you.

(Y/N): Okay.. it's just.. it's about my friends.. we were having a good time getting to know each other.. but things got out of control and..

Your Dad nodded knowing he fully understand the situation you were in. He place his arm around you and decided to have a little father and son moments.

(D/N): I see.. Listen Y/n, I know how bad you've been going through with your new friends. But let me tell you one thing. No matter how much argument or mistakes you face, it's not always that bad. I mean, technically they are a bad thing. But remember, you can't let that push you aside, you got to stand up and make sure you can work together once more. It may take time, but once you are willing to get together, then no matter how many times you are with or broken with, just never give up. With great courage, comes to great success that overcomes fear of failures itself. All you have to do is remember what your failures were and fix them, but you need to experience what was the problem first before finding a way.

You smiled at this and so did your dad.

(Y/N): Oh.. okay. Thanks dad.

(D/N): You're welcome, but you can try asking your old friend too if you like.

As your father leaves, you decided to call Ben on your laptop into voice chat, and there you saw Ben who was still wearing the same clothes.

Ben: Hey Y/n, is that you?

(Y/N): Yeah, who else will it be?

Ben: Heh, nice.. so how is Metropolis?

(Y/N): IT's great.. but there's something I need to tell you.

Ben: Okay, what is it?

You started to explain about these group of girls that you met in school and that they had superpowers and skills, you once tried to team up to become a team, but it got worse when you mention about the downfall of Sweet Justice and the separation.

Ben: So.. that what happen right?

(Y/N): Yes.. that's about it.. I'm starting to think.. that maybe wearing the omnitrix was a bad idea.

Ben: Really? Why so?

(Y/N): I.. I don't know.. I mean, what if I create more disaster to people I care. I mean you and I have the most powerful device to do what we want Change into any alien on what we want..but I don't know how to become a better hero without you.. I only wish you were here or maybe Rook or anyone. Cause I can't do hero stuff without you.

Ben: Look Y/n, I understand how much you feel guilty about all you've been going through. But listen, don't feel bad about what you did, and plus you shouldn't feel downfall at your mistake. Remember the times that I made mistakes and felt really sad about it?

(Y/N): *Nods* Yeah..

Ben: I felt that way too when I first wear the omnitrix. I learn many hard ways just before you got one. If there is anything I learn about mistakes is that my Grandpa use to tell me, being afraid of your failure is the one key to success. It may be hard at first, but once you understand it, then you can do great things.

(Y/N): You..you really think so?

Ben: Yeah man, if I can do this with the omnitrix, so can you. You may be the second user of the omnitrix, but no matter what, I learn a valuable lesson. It's not about the watch, it's all about what you are fighting for and to protect for.

You then felt bravery from your friend's advice and then finally stood up.

(Y/N): You're right! I got this for one reason. I may not feel like I'm chosen, but I know what it truly means to be a hero and believe in myself. *Looks at Ben* I've got to go. I've got a city to save and a friend to rescue!

Ben: Well then get going!

Flashback ended.

(Y/N): And so that's about it.. I came back because I feel sorry for leaving you like that. I was afraid that my hero stuff could end up more trouble for you. I didn't leave you because I wanted to work alone, But I just needed some confidence so that way I can make things right this time. I'm sure of it!

Babs: *Sniff* Thanks Y/n.

You both quickly got into a scooter, or more like into Batgirl's motorcycle thing and drove away to find the rest of your friends. So this time as you were driving, the first house and you and Babs visited was Kara.

Babs rang the doorbell and Kara went to see who it was.

Babs: I know you're—

Kara closed the door annoyed just before Babs could finished. Then they went to find Zatanna

Babs: —mad at me, but—

Zatanna did the same thing. Then you went to find Jessica.

Babs: —you gotta hear—

Jessica slam the door again and this time it was time to find Karen.

Babs: —me out! We have to—

Karen: Sorry, Babs. Sorry. I really am sorry.

Karen closed the door and there it was only you and Babs once again.

Babs: Gotta save Diana.

(Y/n): Come on Babs, we can't give up. I know that they are very upset about the incident. But we're not going down that easily. We got to convince them to help us even if it means we got to be stubborn about it.

Babs nodded and went near the computer, as she crack her knuckle, she went into hacking and there it went near to all the phones from all of your friends.

Kara, Zatanna, Jessica, and Karen: I'm not talking to you, Babs!

Babs: Guys, don't hang up!

Kara: Give us one reason why not!

Babs: 'cause I need you to fight! Plus the alarm will sound again.

Kara, Zatanna, Jessica, and Karen groaned knowing that Babs won't leave them alone.

(Y/N): And besides.. this is important too..! She wouldn't be calling us right now if this was really serious matter.

Babs: Look, I know not all of us wanted to be heroes, but one of us did. *Showing a picture of Diana and all of us* Her. We don't have to choose to be heroes. But Diana's super scary warrior mom is dragging her back to her crazy magical island forever and now the one of us who knew for sure she wanted to be, she's the one who doesn't have a choice. She wanted to save everybody in the whole entire world, and now she needs saving. You don't have to be heroes if you don't want. You don't have to fight. Except this one time. Also Y/n told me a valuable lesson that being a hero doesn't mean we got to stay focus all the time, but it's about knowing what we need to do. The right thing is the right timing. We became heroes to not get famous, but to do what is right. Because she's our friend. And best friends, they're worth fighting for, you know? ...Hello? Hello?

Kara: Yeah, you cut out for a second there. Can you repeat all that?

Babs groaned as you smiled and sigh.

(Y/N): Glad to see you all back.

Kara: Yep, just doing what's right. And thanks for the lesson Y/n..

Jessica: I agree, we felt bad for leaving you two like that.

(Y/N): Sure you did, but right now.. how do we save Diana?

Babs: *Snap fingers* I know how!

After reuniting with the gang, you and the girls sneaked towards the ship which was lead by the Amazon female warriors. You followed along and there you and the girls saw Diana just sitting them all alone and filled with nothing but guiltiness. Babs then gave out the hand sign for the way to save Diana without any words. After that, she sneaked towards Diana without making a sound.

Babs: Psst. Psst. Psst. Psst. Pssssst. *Taps Diana multiple times.*

Diana: Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?

Babs: We're here to seek you out. See?

But the plan didn't go so well, as Zatanna, Jessica, Karen, and Kara were all being dragged in the ear. You were captured by the Amazon by the arm and you nearly tried to fight, but got yourself into the floor being brought down by force.

Babs: Ooh, that wasn't supposed to happen. Ow, ow, ow, ow!

Suddenly Babs was also grabbed by Queen Hippolyta in the ear and you gasp knowing that this wasn't going to go so well.

Queen Hippolyta: How dare you board my vessel without permission?! Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus!

Babs freaked out as she was dragged along with you and the rest of the girls.

Zatanna, Jessica, Karen, and Kara: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! *Being dragged by the Amazon girls by the ear.

You on the other hand was being dragged in the arm, but then you realized that she didn't grab you're watch area.

Kara: Oh, wait. *Punches the Amazon girls and sends them flying.

Babs: Wow!

You smirked and then dialed an omnitrix

(Y/N): Alright then, time for some action!

Then you transformed into another alien as you dialed up your omnitrix and transformed into..

Spider Monkey!

(Y/N): Spidermonkey! Oh yeah!

You quickly used your webs to pin down the amazon warriors while the rest of the girls got into battle.You then went after Queen Hippolyta and tried to web her down, but she cut it with her sword like it was nothing.

(Y/N): I'm guessing you don't want to talk this out.

Queen Hippolyta: Never! What are you foul Demon!?

(Y/n): How about you.. stick around to find out!

You jumped in the air and shot webs on her feet and to her face. Trapping and blinding her to lost her focus on you.

(Y/N): Sorry.. did I do that? *Jumps down* but seriously look, we don't want to hurt you. We just want to see your daughter and take her back to the city. We need her!

Queen Hippolyta: Nonsense! She is not going anywhere! Not with them or with you! *takes out her sword and starts to fight!*

The rest of the girls were doing their best to fight back, but it wasn't going so well.

Jessica: Diana, we won't let you go without a fight!

Zatanna: We're sorry we gave up, Diana!

Karen: You gotta come back and be our leader again!

Babs: It's true. Look how bad we are at this!

Babs was being chased by the Amazon who had a war axe, Kara was being pin down by five or 10 amazons on top of her.

Kara: You once said I could be the greatest hero the world of Man ever knew. *muffled* But it wasn't me, it's you!

Diana was shock to see their motivation. She also came to see you too.

(Y/N): Diana listen, they may not be the best warriors they have, but it's not about having brave and strong people, its all about having friends who are willing to fight for what is right. You taught us the most important lesson and that what makes us stronger then ever! If it weren't for your ideas and motivation, we wouldn't have the right to become great heroes and save mankind as a team. *Dodges Queen Hippolyta's attack and shots out more webs*

Diana was surprised by your speech. But suddenly Queen Hippolyta rip off the webs with her sword and suddenly tried to slash you. But you react quickly and dodge it away from her blade.

Queen Hippolyta: Enough of this foolishness! Amazons! Finish this now!

All the Amazon females obeyed her command and started to attack you and all the girls. But then Diana stood up smiling with a brave expression.

Diana: Amazons, your Princess commands you to stop!

The Amazons obeyed as they stop beating you and the girls up, but her mother shouted harder for all of her troops to hear.

Queen Hippolyta: No! Your Queen commands you to continue!

The Amazon obeyed once again as they attacked you and the girls. One of the them was arm wrestling with Kara to see who was the strongest woman, Karen was getting chased by an amazon who had a huge net, Jessica was shoving back the Amazon and Zatanna was doing a cat fight with one of the Amazon. You were dodging each one and sending out web to slow them down, making it into a goose chase for the Amazon to chase after. But Diana stood up and yelled.

Diana: Stop!

Queen Hippolyta: Continue!

Diana: Stop!

Queen Hippolyta: Continue!

Diana: STOP!

Queen Hippolyta: CONTINUE!

Diana: STOP!

(Y/N): What is even happening?!

Because of the two woman arguing and glared at each other in order, this left the Amazon army confused to take which side for their command.

Amazon: ...well? Which one is it?

Queen Hippolyta: You are only 317 years old, Diana. A girl, who is too young and too naive to make her own decisions!

Diana: No! It was I, Mother, I who survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. While I may be young, I have proven I am my own woman and I decide who I want to be. It is Amazon law.

Amazons: It is law!

All the Amazon bow down for the respect of their own law that was written for all amazon to follow, including the queen herself knew about these important rules from the law. Queen Hippolyta who tried to say anything, decided to not say a word. After all, she knew that she made this rule and that she must obey as the queen of Amazons in a respectful way.

(Y/N): She is right you know.

Queen Hippolyta sigh knowing that she was defeated by not just mere words, but the truth itself. She then sigh and left Diana to do what she has to do. As for Diana, she turned around away from her mother, and in about a few seconds, she changed into her amazon serious mode into.. happy teenager girl moments.

Diana: EEEEEE!

Jessica, Karen, Kara, Zatanna, Babs: *weakly* Yay.

Babs: Congrats, Diana. Disobeying your mom is normal teenager lesson number 218. You're officially a teenager, and we're officially a team again!

Diana nodded and there you and the girls went back together once more.

Diana: I want to thank you all for helping me back there.

(Y/N): More like.. we're glad to see you too. I know that the first time we had was great with good or bad. But it doesn't matter, as long as we can do what is right, we can do anything.

All the girls smiled at your honest words, and then finally it was time to head back to Metropolis, but this.. it was going to be much different than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.9K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
4.4K 40 17
I'm a fan of Ben 10 and so this a fan fanfic involving my oc having the ultimatrix as a young child after the accident from his abusive step family a...
31.6K 590 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
275K 6.1K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...