Twisted

By llRAV3Nll

After Patrick puts you in a difficult position; you're spun into a world of fear and chaos. Intended for rea... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 8

69 0 0
By llRAV3Nll

"Why Y/N...why would you tell him?" Belch asks from the other end of the phone call. You could practically hear the motion of him placing his forehead in his hand.

"I don't know! I was angry! I-I...I fucked up..." You struggled, holding the phone cord tightly in your grasp. "I'm sorry." You whimper. Belch sighs on the other end.

"What the hell are you going to do? What did your parents say?"

"They don't know. They can't know, I'd be dead of they find out."

"Goddamn it...and Henry-"

"No. No one. No one except... I'm so fucked Reggie..." You almost cried, again. The only thing that stopped you was dehydration and the numb feeling that too much sobbing brings. You had successfully managed to hide out in your locked up house for about a day now. No sign of Patrick. You tried not to count your chickens too early.

"What are you going to do? You can't just...ignore this."

"I can. At least for a few months." Only three months, you'll start showing eventually. But maybe you'll be lucky and be one of those girls that just look a little chubby for a while. Then you can just have a dumpster baby. Oh god...a dumpster baby. Would you really just be another helpless girl so desperate that she throws it away? Just the thought made you feel sick.

"Henry's gonna get suspicious." Belch stated.

"I doubt it. He didn't even notice anything going on before. He's too stupid to figure it out."

"Unless Pat tells him." He points out.

"No...No he wouldn't. He thinks it's his..." You couldn't stop the words coming out of your mouth.

"It's Patrick's!?" Belch sounding shocked.

"No!.. I don't know!" You shouted. "It could be either! It could be Henry's! Those bastards just fucking-"

"Y/N! Calm down, okay?" His voice was calm and sweet. "I know this is stressful, and you're scared. But you can't be too irrational."

"You're right...you're right..." You whispered into the phone, opening your lips to say something else when a beeping sound on the phone stopped you. "Shit. Sorry. I have another call. Hold?"

"Sure." You pressed down the small button and held it back up to your ear.

"Hello, Y/L/N residence."

"Hey, babe." That rough voice came through. The breath in your lungs snatched from your lungs.

"Hey." You whispered.

"You missed my calls earlier." He stated nonchalantly.

"Oh shit. Sorry." You said, without emotion or meaning. Trying not to panic. If Henry found out...God knows what would happen.

"Yeah well...sorry doesn't answer the phone." He's annoyed now.

"I wasn't home when you called."

"No shit. Why weren't you home?" His voice starting to sound angrier by the second.

"I had to run errands." You lied to him. He responded with just a gruff 'mh' sound. "What's up?" You asked.

"What? I can't just call you?" He scoffs slightly.

"You never really just...call me. Is something wrong?" You answer, trying not to come across suspicious.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night." He said, out of the blue. Henry almost never just, takes you out. He's not romantic, he's not sweet. When he does take you out, it usually means fucking in the forest after carving your initials into a tree. If you're lucky, he takes you to get food. And its chips, and a drink.

"What?" You question.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow night." He stated. For fuck's sake. No. No. You were not letting that asshole tell you what to do. You're done with that shit. Not Patrick, not him.

Then realization hit you... Your eyes wide with panic. Patrick told him.

He's going to confront you about it. He's going to stab you to death and leave you in the forest. He's going to gut you and wear your intestines as a fucking feather boa. That's it. Game, Fucking, Over.

"The diner." You spat. You can't be alone with him. If you tell him no, he'll come to get you himself. If you have to go out with him, you'll have to be in a public place. Never alone.

"What? The diner. You hate that place." Henry seems genuinely confused.

"I wanna give it another shot. The diner."

"Fuckin', fine. The diner." He says, annoyed and confused. "See you then." He hangs up. You go to press the button to talk to Belch again. Interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. Your kitchen where your phone hangs sits right next to the front door and windows. You jump at the shocking sound. Your heart goes insane, and you panic.

All blinds are closed, all doors are locked. Your family is out for the night, you are home alone. The knocking continues. You grasp the wall phone tightly as you stare at the wooden door. Hoping that if you stay quiet, he'll go away. The knocking becomes bell wringing. Loud, repeated, obnoxious.

"Go away, Patrick!"

Suddenly the knocking becomes pounding on the door, angry, and demanding.

"Fuck off, Patrick! I'm calling the cops! Leave me alone!"

You slide down the wall to the floor, staring. You hear shouting at the other end of the door. You should be running, getting away. Maybe running out the back door to escape. You're frozen with fear, panicked and pregnant.

He begins kicking the door, throwing his lanky body against it over and over again. The wood begins to bend to his body's will. He slams himself, as the wood starts to break apart. You're dead, you're fucking dead. You can hear the shouting of your name, loud shrieks, and cries. One more kick to the doorknob and it swings open. Crashing into the wall holding it in the frame. The relatively thin door bent and busted where it falls.

You're eyes wide, you stare helplessly at him. Tears well up at the edges of your eyes as you gaze up at the pale skin above you.

"Y-Y/N? Are you okay!?" Vic shouts at you, kneeling over you. He has a panicked, worried look in his eyes. He has a few bruises and scratches already from knocking down the door.

"Vic..."

"Belch told me to check on you! He told me you were in trouble and when you didn't answer, I panicked!"

"Vic..." You repeated, relieved.

"Christ...are you okay? What is going on? Why did you think I was Pat?" He places a hand on each of your shoulders, pulling you up slightly.

"You broke my front door..."You look at the door frame stunned. Vic turns and looks at the mess.

"Shit...I did." He says with a smirk, almost proud of himself. He shouldn't be. Middle-class housing Derry front doors are like glorified paperweights.

"My parents are gonna kill me.." Vic is in this now. The whole gang is in this fucking mess, and you're the center of the fuckery. You've always been the odd one out for being a girl, but fuck. This was something else.

You never wanted to involve Belch, much less Vic. This was supposed to be your own personal mess and now you've roped everyone into it. Including a human being who has yet to be determined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 544 33
It was Summer, and this Summer would be different. Primrose Winston is in The Losers Club. Henry Bowers used to be her best friend, ditching her alon...
68.6K 1.8K 32
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒. in which patrick hockstetter, a boy who is full of mistakes, comes across a girl who challenges him to be better...
370 12 16
𖤐𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𖤐 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐬𝐟𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐚𝐤𝐚 @denk...
1.9K 37 32
Violet was pure. Violet was beautiful. Violet was quiet. Violet was kind. Violet was Derry's Princess. That's what everyone saw or knew of her. Behin...