Emma Mikaelson

By histoko

It's AU of Legacies What if who saved Hope and helped defeat Ken was Klaus Mikaelson? A little of Klamille an... More

A beautiful surprise
Unexpected miracle
Reunion after ten years
Meeting her soulmate
Klamille wedding

Klamille engagement

274 12 0
By histoko

Klaus was sitting in the compound's courtyard, paint with a pencil in his sketchbook.. On a chair a little farther, Elijah was engrossed in reading an ancient poems.. Hayley and Camille went shopping together.. As for his beloved naughty daughter, she is on a long-term visit to her sister.. Six years have passed since Emma remembered the spell which enabled her to travel between different worlds.. During these six years she worked hard with all her energy to develop the spell.. until she brought it completely under her control.. She now controls the length of time she stays with Hope.

Since she learned this control, she is almost living with her sister.. The duration of her visit to Hope is no less than a month.. Emma has found her soul mate in her elder sister.. Klaus felt a change in the air around him accompanied by the feeling of his daughter's return to his world.. He raised his head looking to his brother, who whispered in astonishment "Emma!!"

Klaus frowned in amazement. This is the shortest visit since Emma learned to control her spell.. He listened carefully, but he didn't hear any movement in the house, answering faintly "Yes, I can feel her, but she isn't at home"

Elijah licked his lips, asking "What brought her back so early?"

Klaus shook his head not knowing, asked anxiously "Did something bad happen to them?"

Elijah replied reassuring his brother "I don't think so... if it was like this, Emma would be here by now"

"I think we'll wait until she comes back" He whispered indignantly, he always hated that word called waiting.

Less than ten minutes later, his daughter came in, holding in her hands a cone of ice cream, composed of several layers of different flavors.. She licked it with pleasure and with a cheerful smile on her face.

Klaus felt a relief filled his soul, said reprimanded "Emma, ​​where have you been? You worried us!"

She approached her uncle Elijah to place a strawberry-flavored kiss on his cheek, justifying her absence "I craved ice cream, so I went to get it"

Then she went to Klaus to embrace him with her free hand.. Klaus put his hand in the middle of her back to support her position.. She shared the sofa with him as she finished eating her ice cream.. Klaus looked at her carefully, studying her features, asking "Why did you come back early?"

She simply replied "I didn't enjoy my visit so I decide to come back"

"That means you missed spending time with your father" Klaus replied, returning to his drawing.

She smiled as she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes and answered sarcastically "Not exactly, my mind was busy, so I decided to go back"

Klaus raised his head and looked at her, raising an eyebrow in silence.. Emma laughed loudly, gently pulling his cheek, answering frankly "Well, My mind was already so preoccupied with my mom and I didn't enjoy my visit, so I decided to come back"

Klaus frowned worriedly "Camille!! What's wrong with her?"

Emma nibbled on a big chunk of her ice cream to whisper freshly "Oooooh"

Klaus angrily hissed "Emma!!!"

"The ice cream kernels just froze my mind.. what a feeling!!" Emma replied with amusement.

"What's wrong with Camille?" Klaus frowned, asked in an angry tone.

Emma raised her finger as if she was telling him, one minute and I would tell you.. And under his angry looks she headed to the kitchen to put the rest of her ice cream.. Then she came back to sit at the end of the table opposite to him.. She said seriously while looking directly into his eyes "I'm worried about Mammy's future"

His features contracted in incomprehension, then he pursed his lips in exasperation, saying sarcastically "cheer me up with your worries"

"Baby, I'm not kidding" Emma yelled angrily.

He forced his lips to draw a smile, and said in a low voice "And I'm not joking with you, monkey.. What's up? What worries your Highness about the future of my beloved?"

"That's it,Baby" She replied seriously.

He pursed his lips as he placed his gadgets next to him "Would you go straight for what you want without equivocation?"

She replied, in a straightforward, clear voice "How long will Mammy be your girlfriend? Don't you intend to take any new step in this relationship?"

Klaus leaned his face forward, looking straight into his child's eyes "None of your business, little one?"

Emma imitated his movement, answering steadfastly "She's my mom and I have to take care of her and look after her"

Klaus leaned his body back, said hoarsely "Don't worry, I'm here and I'll do the job with complete pleasure"

Her features wrinkled angrily at his reply "I am Mammy's family and it is my duty to take care of her"

"Your are not her only family, Emma" He replied bluntly.

She answered him quickly and intuitively "Oh, yes, that family that hates you.. Remember I am her only family that loves you and takes your side"

Elijah couldn't hold back his laughter when he heard Emma's reply.. Klaus raised his eyes to him in exasperation "What's so funny, Elijah?"

"I read a funny story" Elijah replied coldly.

Klaus said with disapprobation "A funny story in a poem"

Elijah nodded, indifferently to his brother's reaction, responding with a coldness that ignited the wrath of Klaus "Yes, Go back to your conversation with your daughter"

Klaus grinned indignantly, then turned to his daughter, asking lightly "What do you want from me?"

"When are you going to propose to Mammy?" Emma replied seriously.

Klaus rolled his eyes, answered provocatively "This is between me and Camille.. It will be done when both of us want"

She stood in anger and shouted in exasperation shot from her eyes "She's my mom, and it matters to me too.. Daddy, You've been dating Mammy for more than twenty years now.. I think this is the longest dating in history.. I want to see my parents married, especially as I'm sure they love each other"

Klaus giggled lightly when he heard her calling him Daddy.. which means her mind is now swimming in a puddle of rage.. she exclaims exasperatedly "Baby, what are you laughing at? Do I look like a clown to you?"

He gestured to her with his hand to sit next to him.. As soon as she did, he put his arm around her shoulder.. whispering in her ear with delight "What makes me laugh!! that I was already thinking about what you are ordering me now.. and I plan how to make it a special day for her"

Her face lit up with unparalleled enthusiasm.. She turned her face to look at him, saying with excitement "Your proposal must be huge and there has never been anything like it before"

Klaus looked at her from the side of his eyes.. Trying to hide his pout that he didn't like her suggestion.. Emma likes to be flashy in everything and Camille is distinguished by her love of simplicity.. And he didn't want to tell Emma about his next step so as not to spoil his arrangements with her suggestions that she insists on implementing.. However he took a deep breath as he explained his idea to her, she did not let him continue, but interrupted his speech, saying in displeasure "What a boring idea, Baby"

"But it fits Camille's taste perfectly" Klaus replied with an objection.

Emma waved her hand, putting his words aside, proposing excitedly "Look, Baby... if we want to do this to Mammy's taste... She'll be happy with a dinner date and you give her the ring and ask her to marry you as if it were one of your regular conversations... I have an idea that will make this day special"

Klaus sighed forcefully, Camille's taste and Emma's taste are impossible to meet in the same line.. They are opposite in everything.. He asked expecting a gaudy answer "What is it?"

Emma straightened in her session, impulsively explaining her idea "I will magically help you transform the atmosphere of one of the rooms here into an atmosphere similar to the land of fairies.. and Mammy will be dressed in a fairy's dress.. You will bring her a luxurious royal ring and puts it inside a distinctive box.. You will wear the suit of a prince who has fallen in love with his fairy who stole his heart and he went looking for her in her land and among the different fairies"

Klaus blinked several times, trying to digest his daughter's idea.. This is the worst and most vulgar marriage proposal ever.. And he was never a vulgar and never will be.. Yet he drew a false enthusiastic smile saying "A wonderful and different idea.. How many days do you need to prepare for it?"

Emma replied happily, thinking that her father had agreed to her suggestion and had forgotten his boring idea "Two days... One for studying the spells I'm going to use and the other for performing them"

Klaus replied with a fake approval "Very well.. Tomorrow isn't available anyway.. Besides I haven't bought the ring yet, Camille asked me to take her out to dinner tomorrow.. And I promised her I'd take her.. You know I had to.. She even went to buy a dress for our date tomorrow, Don't tell her about our surprise so she will be happy with it"

She replied with contentment as she jumped happily "Of course, this is a secret between the three of us.. By the way, I will accompany you to buy the ring.. After that boring idea, I no longer trust your taste"

He shook his head in agreement as she kissed him on the cheek happily,  jumped up and headed to her room with over active "You're the best, Baby.. I'll go check my spells"

Klaus smiled at her a small smile which turned into a victorious one when his eyes met Elijah's.. Elijah who was about to speak when Klaus pointed to his ear, reminding him that Emma could hear their conversation.. Elijah formed the letters of the word liar by his lips.

Klaus laughed a silent laugh.. Of course, he lied.. He intends to stick to his original plan which he has been preparing since two months.. He took advantage of his daughter's visit to her sister to take this step in his relation with Camille without her interference.. But she surprised him with her early return and this request from her.. Even tomorrow's date with Camille isn't a dinner.. He will take her to a special art exhibition where everything is prepared for their special moment.

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

As Klaus wanted and planned, his daughter did not notice his deception.. She was busy preparing for her plan.. Despite his endless love for his daughter and doing what she always wants.. Except at this moment, it is a moment between him and Camille.. He will do it according to his creation and Camille's taste.. Now at that moment he can't contain his excitement.. He stands in the compound's courtyard, holding a bouquet of white Lilies in his hands, waiting for Camille to appear as to begin his plan.

All the day he hears the argument between his daughter and her mother.. Emma wants to choose the dress for Camille, who resolutely refused, justifying that she bought a suitable one yesterday.. The disgusted expression that kept in Emma's face all day along due to Camille's choice was hilarious.. Of course, Emma who has a closet full of brightly colored clothes won't like Camille's soft-colored outfits.. Emma is the complete opposite of Camille.. He smiled at his brother, who put his hand on his shoulder with encouragement, saying with admiration "Your plan is very good, Niklaus.. It will be a special moment between you and Camille"

Klaus signaled to him to be silent so that Emma wouldn't hear him.. He raised his eyes toward the stairs when he heard heel clicking slowly lurching.. His smile widened as he contemplated her in her elegant classic dress.. A dark navy blue chiffon dress that reached an inch or two above her knees.. narrow at the chest and a wide belt at the waist, his skirt widens slightly.. with an upturned sleeve.. His right shoulder is decorated with a brooch in the form of three interconnected flowers.. She raises her hair up, leaving her beautiful features to steal the attention from around her.. 

He approaches her when she reaches the end of the stairs.. He kisses the back of her hand elegantly and says admiringly "You look gorgeous, Camille"

Before Camille answered him, his daughter's grumbling voice ranged "She would have looked prettier in the outfit I chose for her, and this outfit isn't suitable for a dinner date.. From what era did you two come?"

"Dinner date!" Camille whispered in amazement.

Klaus looked at Camille asking her with his eyes not to spoil his efforts to keep his daughter's nose away from their affairs.. He said in a tone that Camille knew well, stressing his letters "You're right, Emma, ​​she looks very beautiful for a dinner date.. Thanks for your advice, we will take it next time"

Camille clung to his arm and said with fake soft tone, keeping up with his stratagem whatever it's "Let's go so we won't be late for our date"

Klaus winked at his daughter and said as he took Camille out "See you later, my chatty monkey"

Hayley looked at Elijah in bewilderment.. Didn't Klaus say he was planning a surprise proposal then what is happening now!! Elijah shook his head, asking her to be quiet while he says tenderly to Emma "I'll make you a nice dinner to celebrate your return"

She threw him a kiss in the air as she ran upstairs, answering energetically "I'm going to do my work"

Elijah drags Hayley with him to the kitchen.. And there he lets her in his mind and shows her what happened when Emma came back yesterday.. Hayley laughed out loud and said cheerfully "She will not talk to him for at least two months"

Elijah laughed, saying simply "She will.. Now go and pack our bags, we will go to Brazil after midnight.. I will prepare dinner before the return of Niklaus and Camille so she can eat something before her anger lashes out"

Klaus parked his car in front of Camille's apartment, who frowned and asked confused "Didn't you say we are going to an art gallery what are we doing here?"

"Yeah, we're going to one, but it's a special gallery for a special lady" Klaus replied with a mysterious smile as he got out of the car.

Camille looked at him without understanding and a spontaneous smile appeared on her mouth, when he used his speed to open the door for her like a true gentleman.. She gave him her hand as she got out of the car and followed him, holding his hand.. She left the bouquet of flowers in the car and smiled in disbelief when he opened the apartment door to find that he had turned her hall into a mini-exhibition.. She looked at him and wondered, as she found that he had arranged the paintings in a circle "What is this?"

He pulled her closer by her hand, answering "My paintings, I've been working on for the past two months"

"Oh, that secret business you've been keeping from me" She replied with a smirk.

He did not answer her, but rewarded her with a smile filled with pure happiness.. Then he turned on the song {The Night We Met by Lord Huron}.. Cami smiled as he pushed her to pass through an opening between the paintings.. Her eyes smiled strangely as she saw the first painting, which was the first time they met at the bar, she whispered in a tearful voice "You were so angry that night"

"I was threatening these two guys back then" He replied, shrugging his shoulder indifferently.

She laughed as she moved to the next painting, which she remembers well, as it was her first meeting with Marcel.. But the difference is that Klaus was standing on one of the balconies above them, she whispered "Was you there?"

"Why do you think I called you the brave bartender?" He replied, wrapping his arm around her waist.

She laughed faintly, discovering that these paintings were just a journey in their memories together.. She stopped at a painting where she was leaving the church and Klaus was standing on the balcony upstairs watching her "When was this?"

He replied with a satisfied smile, free of remorse and regret, which was accompanying that dark period of their relationship "After I compelled you to make peace with the death of your brother.. You were complaining to Kieran about your anger on yourself because you felt this peace with that tragedy"

She continued watching the journey of their memories.. Klaus made it look like they were watching their lives through a movie.. Even the background music fit perfectly.. She laughed merrily when she got to the painting Klaus drew as she was slapping him on the face "It was a hard slap, wasn't it?"

He giggled as he put his palm on his cheek "I kind of deserved it then"

When they reached the painting in which he allowed her to enter his mind.. He tightened his hand around her waist, saying gratefully "It was the first time, someone sympathized with me outside my family and this..."

She interrupted him, adding "Surprised you"

He nodded his head in agreement as they continued to contemplate the rest of the paintings.. Until they arrived when he helped her with what happened with Kieran.. She smiled at him thankfully, saying with appreciation "I really appreciate your appearance on that day.. You helped me and saved my life and supported me psychologically at that time"

"Don't forget he was in this situation because of me" He replied selflessly.

She tiptoed to placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, softly saying "Even though.. I'm still grateful to have you then"

They completed their life's journey with hearts filled with nostalgia and longing for the first period of their relationship.. When they reached for their first kiss, She whispered with fascination "That was the most wonderful kiss of my life, Klaus"

"Yes, it was an amazing kiss" He whispered, remembering that moment.

And then a paint of what happened next, she whispered apologizing, even though it wasn't her fault "Sorry for these moments"

He simply replied, the pain of those moments has long gone "It was not in your hand"

And then paintings of her turning into a vampire.. She stood for a long time in front of these paintings, saying with regret "I was very bad at that time"

He replied with a smile "Everyone has the right to be bad at some point in their life"

She laughed softly and said cheerfully "What wise words, Mr. Freud" 

They continued their journey as she gazed in fascination at the joyful date Klaus had given her before her death.. He turned her painful day into a joyful one.. Then, She became upset due his grieve for her death, she squeezed his hand with a silent apology.. She noticed a strange painting where Klaus was inside a white circle with his hands and neck tied with an iron collar, looking wickedly at Vincent.. She turned to him in confusion, and he answered digressive the question in her eyes "This was five years after your death.. It was the first time someone mentioned your name in front of me.. He was reminding me of what you always wanted for me"

She blinked with a trembling smile before she continued examining the paintings.. She stood for a long time in front of another painting.. Klaus is in the same look of last painting, but she was standing in front of him, wearing a white blouse and black pants, holding him by his arms.. She looked at him confused and whispered in bewilderment "I don't remember this painting, Klaus"

He placed a kiss on her forehead, explaining while she was inside his arms "You were just an figure from my imagination at that time.. To give my mind temporary peace and relief from my pain at that time"

Then he pushed her to the next painting where he and Vincent were in the cemetery, whispering to her "At that moment I was ready to sacrifice myself to save Elijah and defeat the Hollow.. And then Vincent told me if you were alive you'd be proud of me"

"I really am" She replied proudly, stroking his cheek.

He pushed her to another painting where he stands, trying to put a dagger in the heart of Kol, who kneeling, resisting him with all his might "And here Kol stabbed me on the back for Davina and cooperated with the Hollow.. When I wanted to punish him, he asked me what I would do if you were in Davina's situation"

"You left him for me?" She asked shocked.

He replied frankly "Not quite, but I understand his pain and motivation"

Then he answered, explaining when a painting of him standing in front of her grave appeared "I thought this was my last time in New Orleans, so I went to visit your grave"

She nodded, understanding.. Her eyes moved to the next one, where Klaus stands with bright blue eyes, and in front of him is Hope, extending her hand to him while she stands behind Hope..  She asked cleverly "Also from your imagination?"

He unconsciously rubbed her arm and answered calmly "This was my last day on the earth.. I had taken the hollow inside me.. She was urging me to kill Hope using Michael's picture.. To prevent me from committing a crime, I would never have peace after it.. My subconscious mind blessed me with your presence to restore my control over myself.. Those seconds in which your presence distracted my attention from my daughter was enough to give Elijah the opportunity to break my neck"

She turned her whole body in his arms and whispered in awe "You really kept me alive in your heart"

"I promised you, remember?" He replied with a wide smile.

She jokingly replied "And the Mikaelsons never break their promises"

He shrugged his shoulders with a frolicsome wink "We don't, but we find loopholes to break it"

She laughed joyfully when she saw the rest of the paintings that represented their new journey in the other world.. She smiled with fascination until she reached the last painting.. She frowned with concentration until she whispered "It looks like the painting we talked about for the first time"

"Yes" he replied with a slight shyness "I tried to paint it exactly, but some of the details didn't come out the way I wanted them to"

She turned her whole body to face him with bewilderment while her heart was calmed by that overdose of happiness she was feeling "What is the point of this exhibition, Klaus?"

He looked into her eyes lovingly and said as he lowered his face to pick her mouth in a loving kiss "I wanted to restore those wonderful moments that led us to this moment"

Camille immersed in his kiss, which was a distraction for her until he took out a velvet box from his pocket.. He opened it and put it in front of the painting.. When he moved away from her, Camille asked him with a short breath "What moment?"

He pointed his head at the painting.. She gasped loudly as she put her hand over her mouth when she saw the ring.. It was a wonderfully beautiful and unique ring.. A golden ring that ends with a gemstone that is a mixture of green and blue colors.. As in the meeting of the waters of fresh rivers with the waters of salty seas.. It was as if the sweetness of her soul met the saltiness of his anger, which was always agitated.. Adorned with a few diamonds on both sides.. 

He put his head on her shoulder and asked in an intrigued tone "This moment.. what do you think?"

She laughed with happiness that stole her mind "Are you really asking?"

"I need a clear answer, my love" He whispered lovingly in her ear.

She shook her head several times, answering in a voice in which her laughter intertwined with her happy tears "Yes, of course, always yes"

He picked up the ring and placed it in her right hand while he embraced her from behind.. He raised her hand in front of his eyes, contemplating the ring on her finger.. Then he kissed it softly, saying in a fond voice "It suits you very well,Ms to be soon Mrs Klaus Mikaelson"

She giggled happily, wiping with her other hand a few tears that fell on her cheek "We're just making it official.. Your daughter always says we act like an old married couple"

"She is right.. Look at our lives together, we argue as if we were already married"

Her eyes smiled and she said happily "I love you, Klaus"

He placed a kiss on her cheek, saying with a deep sigh "Maybe I didn't fall in love with you from the first sight.. But I fell in love with your bright handsome mind.. I was captivated by the unique beauty of your heart.. You became a part of me that completes me and without You I am incomplete.. Today I want to make your belonging to me a reality" "

She looked at the ring in her hand and said honestly "I've always belonged to you, Klaus, with or without this ring"

They went to sit on the sofa, sipping from two glasses of champagne that Klaus had brought for their celebration.. Klaus pulled from the table next to him a carefully wrapped envelope.. He placed it silently in her hands.. She asked him with a smile which did not leave her face "What is this?"

"It's our engagement gift" He replied, putting his hand behind her back and sitting comfortably on the sofa.

She eagerly opened it to find two tickets to Venice.. She turned her whole body to face him, asking with boundless joy "we will go to Venice?"

He nodded while embracing her face in his hands, kissing her happy features that filled his soul with a satisfaction he had never known before "Yeah, we will go to celebrate our engagement there.. And maybe while we are inside a Gondola, I will propose you again"

She clapped happily as she placed a happy kiss on his cheek, asking "Tomorrow!!"

He replied with clarification "We were going to fly directly from here.. But Emma's return made me change my plan.. Elijah had already booked his tickets for him and Hayley.. And I can't leave Emma alone at home"

"So you're going to ask her to go back to Hope" She asked confused.

He laughed out loud and answered simply "No, she will ask to go Stefan, and we'll leave from Mystic Falls"

"Why would she ask to go to Stefan?" She asked suspiciously.

He raised his eyebrow and answered with his twisted smile "Because she will fight me for a long time.. She will ask to go to Stefan as usual whenever we quarrel.. To complain and nag about her father's unjust actions towards her"

"Why is she going to fight with you?"

He told her what happened yesterday and how he deceived Emma.. To laugh out loud as she put her head on his chest where his heart is "It's good that you deceived her.. There is no marriage proposal can be compared to this proposal"

He placed a kiss on her hair and asked eagerly "Are there any ideas to celebrate our engagement?"

She raised her face, looking into his mischievous eyes, biting her lower lip, saying with a sexy promise "There are a lot of ideas to celebrate, but what do you think of a slow dance first?"

"I'm all yours, baby"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Mystic Falls

Stefan was sitting with his brother, listening to him telling him about what happened in the past years of his life.. Several days ago, his brother joined him in his calm and peaceful world in a surprise arrival.. It was the most beautiful surprise for him in all his life.. The bond between him and his brother is so unique and cannot be explained or expressed with mere words.. It is too great and grand for one to try to explain.. Damon looked at Stefan in confusion when he heard the bell ringing, wondering who it might be.. Stefan answered his brother's unspoken question "Maybe Lexi.. She told me she'd visit during these days"

Damon evilly smiled and said as he stood up "Then let me give her a little surprise"

But the surprise was for him when he found two blonde ladies standing in front of the door.. The one with smaller features standing with her arms crossed on her chest with angry pout.. Behind her the oldest dragging a black suitcase with a nice smile.. He frowned and asked quietly "Hello, who are you? What do you want?" "

The little girl removed him from her front with the palm of her hand as she walked into the house, asking in exasperation "Who are you? Where is Uncle Steve?"

Damon raised an eyebrow in amazement that increased when Stefan appeared, exclaiming gleefully "Emma"

The little girl went straight to him and hugged him without a word.. Stefan gave her a hug, asking with furrowed eyebrows "What's up? What's bothering you, my bunny?"

She sighed strongly without answering to look at Camille, wondering with his eyes about what is going on.. She replied, simply explaining "She had a fight with Klaus yesterday"

He nodded his head in understanding and gently stroked her back, said tenderly "It's okay, Emma, ​​everything will be fine"

She moved away from him to go to the window overlooking the entrance of the house, standing in front of it without speaking.. Stefan went to hug Camille, welcoming her.. He pulled the bag inside and said "Camille, this is my brother, Damon"

Camille shook his hand politely "I've figured it out"

Stefan smiled at her, looking at his brother, completing his introduction "And this is Camille, Klaus' girlfriend"

Damon was about to comment on the fact that Klaus had a girlfriend... to be stopped by Emma's livid voice "She became his fiancée"

Stefan smiled wide and said happily as he leaned in and hugged her again "Finally, congratulations to you both"

Camille laughed at Stefan's enthusiasm as she softly said "Thank you, Stefan"

"Where's Klaus?"

She gestured outside and replied "Waiting outside"

"Was it such an ugly quarrel?" Stefan asked apprehensively.

She nodded in agreement with a joking grin "So much that she told Klaus we are a boring couple.. As you know Klaus , he didn't shut out and argue with her.. to discover she had three relationships on the earth before and she didn't tell him about it.. I got caught in the middle yesterday"

He contemplated her look, which does not belong to her taste in the choice of colors.. She was wearing faded blue jeans and a white blouse over it, and over it a red jacket with white flowers and pink shoes "I bet this outfit is an attempt to calm her anger"

"Oh yeah, unfortunately it doesn't work" She replied grumblingly.

Stefan laughed and Damon asked in a courteous tone "So who's the pretty Emma?" 

Emma growled in irritation while Camille warned "Stay away from my daughter"

"Your daughter!!!" Damon whispered in amazement.

Stefan replied "She's the daughter of Klaus and Camille"

Then he turned to Camille reassuringly "Don't worry about her, Damon won't hurt her"

Camille laughed, correcting him "I'm not worried about her, but about your brother.. She might eat him alive if he tries to bother her"

"I'll protect him from her" Stefan laughed jokingly.

Camille kissed Stefan on the cheek "I have to go.. Klaus is waiting for me.. We have a plane.. Nice to meet you, Damon"

Then she called Emma, warning "Behave, Emma"

Emma looked at her with narrow eyes, then waved her hand and said lightly "Go Mammy, Daddy is waiting for you outside"

Camille shook her head desperately and whispered to Stefan before leaving "She may go to see her sister"

Damon went to stand next to Emma, ​​looking at what she was watching angrily.. To find Klaus standing there, leaning on the body of the car and looking back at her with the same anger.. From the corner of his eyes, he watched Emma to see the similarity between her and Klaus clearly.. Then he saw Klaus standing straight and receiving Camille who was coming towards him with a soft smile.. He placed a soft kiss on her mouth and exchanged a few words with her before she got into the car.. Klaus nodded his head to him in a mannered greeting.. Then he turned to his daughter, raising his fingers, waving slowly at her.. Then he pointed to a silver ring in his right hand.. It was like a code between them, the little girl next to him snarled with angry violence and looked away.. He saw Klaus laughing with pleasure before he got into his car and left.. Damon whispered, with a shrunken expression, as a result of his astonishment "I never thought I'd seen Klaus have a family and be happy in his life"

Emma looked at him with sinister eyes, whispering, gritted her teeth "Why don't you think so? What do you have against Daddy?"

Damon replied with a slight shrug "You may not know, but your father was never a family man in his life on earth"

She approached him, pushing her index finger into his chest with a serious threatening "I know everything about my father's history.. Don't you dare to insult him again in front of me.. If you did you will see with your eyes what I'm going to do to you"

Stefan clapped asking for their attention, said lightly "Children, please"

Emma's eyes turned to him, exasperatedly said "Don't copy Uncle Lijah"

Then she exchanged a fiery look with Damon, whose eyes went to his brother, who said firmly "Enough both of you.. Now my bunny empty your pocket.. Why are you calling Klaus Daddy?"

She blew hard before jumping into the air, sitting, in her favorite position.. Under Damon's wide eyes, she told Stefan everything happened yesterday with a grumble.. Stefan was sitting in front of her patiently listening to her when she finished he asked "The surprise was  for you or  for Camille?"

"For Mammy"

"So the surprise should be something that pleases her and her taste" Stefan said again quietly.

She frowned unsatisfied with his words, whispering "He tricked me"

Stefan simply replied "Because simply you wouldn't hold back and would insist on your opinion"

She jumped to her feet to grab her bag, muttering in the tone of a five-year-old child "I don't like this talk, so I'm going to go up to my room.. And tell Baby that the wedding will be prepared by me and under my supervision"

Before she completely leaves, she turned and cast a disgruntled look at Damon, stated "I didn't like your brother, he's not like you"

Stefan laughed as his eyes followed her leave.. As Damon asked confusedly"Why doesn't this girl call Klaus Daddy? And who's that Baby?"

"That Baby is Klaus... She only calls Klaus Baby... And when she says Daddy, that means they quarrel" Stefan replied, as he sat down on the sofa.

Damon sat facing him and asked "She loves you"

Stefan smiled and said with pure love "And I love her so much.. I've known her since she was born"

"Can vampires have children here?" Damon asked puzzled.

Stefan shook his head, saying "Emma is a special and different case"

"She's so sweet and adorable, reminds me of Stephanie" Damon whispered lost in his past life.

Stefan agreed "She's beautiful outside and inside"

"But I made a bad impression on her and she seems to hate me"

Stefan laughed and said "Emma doesn't hate, Damon... she doesn't know that word... Make for her your pancakes and she'll fall in love with you right away" 

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.5K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
136K 2.5K 22
Basically just imagines of characters from The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Legacies. This will also include some of the girls x reader, unlik...
157K 3.6K 10
In which Hope Mikaelson has a twin sister named Faith who takes the term "dysfunctional family" in the wrong way. For Faith it was okay that her sist...