The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

41.

1.8K 93 22
By RivkaKwon

Sounds of gunfire could be heard one after the other throughout the venue causing a massive hysteria around the guest of Hernan Arcos. Some immediately exited the location as fast as they could as they didn't want to be caught in the middle of a massive gun battle while others were rooted to where they were seated or standing out of fear. Though you could see several people that feels like they did not even hear a single gun shooting and did not see people running around trying to find a safe place for them to hide. They just continue on with whatever they are doing, be it talking, drinking, or gambling with each other.

"Fuck... Did El Salvador piss off Bonten?" A random man said, his organization is known to be number two among the craziest criminal organization in Japan. Though even if they were known to be a group after the most heinous organization, they could not hold a candle to them. So he will do anything in his power not to piss off Bonten, especially their boss if they still wanted to live that is.

"Most likely. That man's been hangin' on a thread ever since. Even I am surprised that he's still alive after all of those shits he did." The other man who was drinking his wine as juice said. He is the boss of the once-number-one drug cartel in Japan until Bonten popped out of nowhere years ago.

"I bet that it's because he talks too much and that annoyed Mikey off." A man in a white suit said as he throw his Rolex GMT Master II Ice.

"Oh, ~~~ Are we betting? Then... I bet that they did not meet the proper agreement!" The other one said as he throw a 12-carat diamond ring. 

"Oh! I'll also bet that they did not meet the proper agreement!" 

"Then I am on because he pissed Bonten's Mikey off!" 

Bit by bit the table in front of them became full of expensive pieces of jewelry, watches, car keys, house/villa keys, and cheques.

"You guys are dumb," The man who started the conversation said. He then grabs his cheque and writes down something on it. "$50,000,000.00, I bet $50 million because Hernan Arcos eyed or said something rude to the woman who accompanied Mikey." He then placed his cheque on top of everyone's bets.

This made the others look at him in confusion and bewilderment as if he said something forbidden. 

"Fuck man, are you going to waste money because of your delusional imaginary head of yours!?" The man in the red suit said as he laughed together with the others. "Dude, you just waste $50 million for such nonsense. It's Mikey we are talking about!"

"You still have a chance to change your bet. I know you're rich but betting that high is suicide." 

The man just smiled at them. He then sips his liquor as he leisurely leans back in his chair with a satisfied smile on his face.

"If I am indeed correct, then all of you will go down on your knees and kiss my shoes." The man confidently said which make the others look at him as if he is crazy. "And I'll do the same if I am wrong."

"Then be prepared. You have a lot to lose after this."

"We will see."

-----

"Damn Mikey... What are we supposed to do now?" Kokonoi said as he eyed the once-white room who is now dyed red with blood. Tons of dead bodies scattered around like lifeless dolls. There in the middle is a middle age man who was still, fortunately, alive after Mikey shoots his arm and leg.

"Why is he still alive?" The pink-haired man asked, his hand still covering the trembling woman's eyes. He then eyed the woman in worry then look around the room.

'Damn, it's so messy in here. I can't let her see this.'

"M-Mikey! Please s-spare me!" The man wailed, he is crying like a newborn child as he beg for mercy from the silver-haired man who was looking at him with dark eyes devoid of resentment.

"Three times," Mikey said making the others shut their mouth. "I ignored your bullshit three times which is so unlikely of me." He then sits on the table in front of the man, insane obsidian eyes looking at him as if he was eating him alive which made the man tremble even more. "And now, you are asking for mercy?"

"I- I'm s-sorry!"

Mikey then points his gun at the man's head and was about to blow his head but a woman's voice stops his actions.

"Geez, are you really going to continue this in the presence of your lovely wife, Mikey? Look, she's trembling like a leaf." The woman who was clad in a red dress said as a sign escaped her red lips. She then stands up, leaving her hiding place which is behind the couch where Hernan Arcos is sitting.

"R-Rika!" Hernan said in relief.

The others, shocked at her sudden move point their gun at her.

"Chill guys~! Geez, I am not your enemy but this son of a bitch." She said as she slap Hernan Arcos's face which surprise them, especially Hernan.

"W-what's the meaning of this!?" The middle age man angrily said as he glared at the woman who was previously known as his fiance.

"Geez, stop glaring at me old man! Do you really think that I'll marry the likes of you? Bitch please." She said as she grab a cigarette and lighter from the table near her. "I'm on a mission. A mission to kill you~~" She stated as she puff her smoke in the man's stupefied face.

"Lies! You-- You Said you love me!"

"Nah-ah, I said I love your money."

The two continue to bicker which made the others just look at them weirdly.

'Just what the heck is going on?' Sanzu thought as he looks at the woman then at Hernan then at the silent Mikey. 'Odd... Why does Mikey not do anything to that woman?'

"H-Haru-chan?" He heard making him whip his head to the woman beside her. Den's hands are over Sanzu's large hand that was covering her eyes.

'Her hands are so small...'

Sanzu just hummed in response, eyes still looking at her. For all, he cares about that woman. He'll know who she is sooner or later.

"Are you guys done? Can you please remove your hand now?" She asked making the others shift their attention to her. Mikey on the other hand left Hernan and Rika as he motioned Ran and Kakucho to look after them. He then slowly approached his wife, not even making any sound.

He then gently placed both of his hands on Den's shoulder, Den on the other hand got startled and yelped a little at the sudden touch of cold hands around her shoulder blades. Mikey then studies her up and down, looking if she's injured or not. 

'There's a bloodstain on her dress...'

"Wife." He called, looking at Sanzu as if demanding him to remove his hand around his wife. Sanzu contemplated but he slowly did. "Wife." He called once again.

"Y-yes?" Den answered eyes are still closed shut even after knowing that no one was covering her sight anymore.

"When you open your eyes, just look at me. Only me and no one else alright?" He said, his left hand on her cheeks while the other was rubbing her arm in an attempt to calm her down. Den just hesitantly nodded her head. 

"Wow, what the heck am I watching? Is that really Mikey?" Rika said with wide eyes as he look at the long-haired man in front of her. Koko just sighed and motioned her to shut her mouth up if she wanted to leave this place alive. Rika just raised her arms as if she was surrendering, an annoying smirk plastered on her beautiful face. 

Den then slowly opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was her husband's concerned look on his face. 

"Hi." She said as she smile awkwardly at him. 

"Hello there lovely," Mikey said back as he also smile at her.

Den was about to look around but Mikey gently grab her face so she can move her head.

"Wife, I told you to just look at me. Just me, okay?" Den then nodded her head immediately, a little scared at how intimidating his husband's voice had become. "I'm sorry..." Mikey said while sighing. "I should not have let you come..."

"I-It's alright... We did not expect things to be like this anyway." She answered as she place her hand over Mikey's who was still holding her cheeks gently while caressing them.

'We actually thought that this might happened so....' Ran thought as he look at his friends and co-workers who has bloodstains on their clothes awkwardly. 'Well, she does not need to know that.' 

"Now close your eyes for a moment," Mikey said as Den immediately comply without questioning it. Mikey then carry her bridal style as he started to walk out of the room, Kakucho was the nearest to the door and opened it for them.

The others started to walk after them when Mikey stopped.

"Koko." He called.

"Yes, Mikey...?" Koko warily asked, an uneasy feeling creeping into his veins.

"Drag that thing and the other thing to the headquarters." He said not even looking back. The other Bonten members who were not part of the executives surround Mikey and Den as they head out. As Hernan Arcos is a formidable figure, it is a given that one of the executives will handle him, well make it two as the man can't even stand now.

-----

Author's Note:

How are you, people? I hope you guys are doing great! I just finished my two defenses and Thank G we passed! 

Thank you very much for reading and voting for TMP! I hope we will still be together until the end of this story. If my plans for this book will not change in the future, we are quite nearing the end of it actually. But that still depends if I thought of something good for the plot. So yeahhhh.

Support my other stories! Thank you!

11/04/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...