The Sister Of Damon And Stefan

By VioletJenCullen

This about Emma who is Damon and Stefan's 14 year old sister. She gets on there nearves constanlty. Will Damo... More

The Sister Of Damon And Stefan
Paying The Price
Damon, May I?
Spanking for Two
Damon Is Back
Friends from High School
PARTY!
All's Fair in Love and...Jealousy
Remember Our First Kiss
Dr. Cullen, paging Dr. Cullen
Search Party for Emma
History comes Back to Bite and Bites Hard
Extra Help
Rescue Mission
Moving Forward
Paying the Price

Staying with the Gilberts

2.5K 25 6
By VioletJenCullen

"Good morning," Alaric said as he answered his phone.

"Morning Ric, its Damon, I have a big favor to ask."

"Sure, what do you need?"

"An old friend of ours is in a bit of trouble and she needs back up from me and Stefan. Do you think you and Jenna could take Emma in while we're away? We could be gone up to a week."

"We would love to have Emma stay with us. She's a real sweetheart."

Damon couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, most of the time she is but fair warning, don't let your guard down too much, she can be a real wild one if the wind blows east."

"Well, Elena and Jeremy can be the same way so I'm sure we can handle it."

vdvd

Emma was standing with Jeremy as they waited for Alaric to finish up in his classroom and give them a ride home. She was surfing the internet on her smart phone.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, JERMEY! Guess who is coming HERE in concert THIS THURSDAY!"

"I seriously have no idea, just tell me," said Jeremy as he laughed at Emma's boisterous show of excitement.

"Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin AND my all time FAVORITE of favorite bands…SIMPLE PLAN! I love them! We so have to go!"

"Wow, they are all my favorite too but didn't you say it's Thursday night?"

"Yeahhh..ohhh, yeah, a school night. Hummm, well, there are such things as miracles right (hee hee), it can't hurt to at least ask," said Emma.

vdvd

"Hi big brother how was the flight?" asked Emma.

"Just fine, what do you need?" asked Damon.

"Why can't I just be calling to say hi? Why do you assume I need something?"

"Sorry…hi."

"Hi…Ummm, okay, there is a little something I would love to do this Thursday."

"And what is that dear baby sister?" asked Damon in a monotone voice.

"Four of my favorite bands are playing in concert and I was wondering if I could go."

"Well, that would all depend on what night they are playing?"

"It's this Thursday night," answered Emma very softly.

"Thursday? Emma, that's a school night. I'm sorry but the answer is no."

"Daaammmon PLLeeaaaaaaasse."

"Emma, please be a good girl, stop whining and except that the answer is no."

"Fine," Emma replied quietly with a pout that could be felt even through the phone.

"Okay, good girl. I have to go. I'll talk to you later.

"K….bye."

"Bye bye"

vdvd

As Emma was on the phone with Damon, Alaric walked out of the school. Jeremy decided to take the opportunity to ask his father about the concert. He told Jeremy no as well due to the fact it was on a school night. Jeremy was standing by the car waiting for Emma. He had a very disappointed look on his face as did she.

"I take it you got shot down as well," asked Emma.

"Yeah, all because it's on a school night," pouted Jeremy.

"Don't worry, we'll think of something," Emma whispered to Jeremy before drawing her attention to Alaric. "Hi Mr. Gilbert, how was your day?"

"It was just fine, thank you."

vdvd

Alaric, Jeremy and Emma walked through the front door of the Gilberts house. Alaric threw his car keys and messenger bag full of his student's homework assignments down by the door. They could all hear Elena getting in trouble.

"Why don't you two just go upstairs and I'll call you down when dinner is ready okay?"

"Sure dad."

Emma and Jeremy ran upstairs to Jeremy's room to study and to think of a plan to go to the concert.

Vdvd

Alaric walked into the living room to see his daughter over his wife's lap. She was getting her sweet, young, bare bottom spanked with a wooden spoon. He just stood there with his arms crossed, waiting to find out what she did.

"Oww oww, mommy please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Elena pleaded as she kicked her legs and squirmed everywhere trying to get away from the evil wooden spoon.

"Elena, stop fidgeting, you're only making it worse on yourself!" said Jenna.

Jenna spanked her for another moment before she noticed her husband was standing behind the couch. She stopped, kept Elena's panties down and helped her up onto her lap. She then hugged her close.

"Elena, now tell me why I just spanked you."

"Because, (sniffle, sniffle, sniffle) because I was talking back, (sniffle), I'm sorry mommy."

"I know baby, but do you remember the last time you talked back? Do you remember what daddy said?"

Elena noticed her father in the room and remembered very well what he told her. She immediately clings onto her mother.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Mom please, please don't let daddy spank me too! I'll be a good girl."

Jenna took Elena's face into her hands and spoke to her softly.

"Elena, daddy gave you fair warning. Now, I'm sure since I did spank you already his spanking won't be as long but he did tell you that if you talked back to either one of us that he would spank you. Daddy is a man of his word, do you understand?"

Elena could not answer, she just started crying harder. Alaric sighed then moved over in front of the couch then lifted his daughter up and then sat down on the love seat next to the couch and placed her on his lap. He hugged her for a moment until she calmed down enough to listen. Once her crying began to subside he pulled her off of his chest and gave her direct eye contact.

"Baby, tell me what I said just two weeks ago when you were talking back to your mother?"

"You told me, (sniffle) that if I talked back again you would spank me…but, dadddyyy, mom already spanked me and she used the spoon. Please daddy, please don't spank me too!"

"Elena, maybe this will help you to remember to not be disrespectful."

Alaric positioned his little girl over his lap and without hesitation flipped her skirt up. Her bottom was pretty red from the spanking she just finished receiving from her mother. He knew he just needed to spank her enough to get the point across that he always keeps his word. He gave her a good 25 smacks on her tender bottom with just his hand. He then pulled her panties up, flipped her skirt back down then placed her back in the sitting position on his lap and just held her until she stopped crying. While he was holding her Jenna got up from the couch and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Alright, I'm going to finish dinner now. It should be ready in about 30 minutes."

Vdvd

"Wow that is a really long spanking. I wonder what my sister could have possibly done to deserve that," stated Jeremy to Emma.

"Oh, first your mom spanked her for talking back and then your dad spanked her because of the warning he gave her like two weeks ago."

"How can you possibly know that? You have been sitting next to me the whole time."

"It's the beauty of supersonic vampire hearing. I can hear perfectly up to a mile or two."

Jeremy laughed, "Well, good thing to remember if I ever decide to throw you a surprise party or something."

Emma laughed with him. She then brought their attention back to their plan for seeing the concert.

"Okay, the library stays open until eleven at night. The concert will be over by ten. Just to be safe though we should leave around nine forty-five, we'll miss like two songs but if we don't want to get caught then it's worth it."

"Sounds good but why would it be okay to be at the library really late on a school night and not a concert?"

"Because at a library we're doing something with our brains and parents and big brothers somehow justify that as being okay. I don't know. I can't explain why grown-ups do what they do," scoffed Emma.

"What about our clothes? Do we just go to the concert in our school clothes?" asked Jeremy.

"No, we definitely want to dress up a bit. We just have to bring a change of clothes in our backpacks and change really fast in the library bathroom before the bus is scheduled to arrive."

"Why do I have the feeling that you have done this before?"

"Three times."

"Did you get away with it each time?"

"Just twice, I got caught the last time but it's because I didn't plan it out well enough."

"Okay, I believe you. Did you get grounded for like a month?"

"Grounded? I wish. I rarely get grounded. Most of the time I get in trouble Damon just wants to get it over with."

"Oh, kind of like how my parents do it?"

"Yep, exactly like that."

vdvd

It's Thursday afternoon and the last school bell just rang. Jeremy and Emma met up in front of the school, both excited and a bit nervous about the concert. Excited to see the concert but nervous as to whether or not they will get away with watching it and not getting caught. Alaric just walked out of his classroom and meets Jeremy and Emma in front of his car. As they are driving home Jeremy (very nervously) sets the plan in action.

"Oh hey dad, Emma and I have a big project due on Monday in world history. Would it be okay if we worked on the project tonight at the library so we won't have to do much of it over the weekend?"

"Mmmm, sure, I guess so. What time do you want to go?" asked Alaric.

"Can we go around five?" asked Jeremy not wanting to make anything look obvious.

"Five. Sure, I can do that," answered his father with a sweet smile.

Alaric's sweet smile only made Jeremy and Emma feel guilty but they had to overlook it. They were on a mission to see their favorite band.

"How late do you two plan on staying?"

"Well, Mr. Gilbert, if it's okay, we were hoping we could stay until closing. Our goal is to actually have the project totally finished by tonight," fibbed Emma.

"Closing? The library doesn't close until something like eleven. I don't know kids, that's a bit late."

"Oh please…" they both plead in unison.

Alaric looked over at Emma and then looked in is rear view mirror at Jeremy. They were both giving him the sad puppy dog look.

"Okay you two (he laughed), that's just not fair. How am I supposed to say no to two adorable sad faces like that?"

"Does that mean yes?" asked Emma with a hopeful smile.

"Yes, it means yes."

"Thank you Mr. Gilbert"

"Yeah, thank you dad."

Vdvd

It's nine forty-five and both Jeremy and Emma are walking out of the concert. He's wearing a pair of perfect fitting Lucky jeans, a white long sleeve button down collared shirt, a nice charcoal colored jacket and black dress shoes. Emma is wearing a short white ruffled skirt, a white halter top with a big black belt, a short waist leather jacket and black thigh highs with black Mary Jane shoes. She could pass for about sixteen instead of fourteen.

The two teenagers are happily walking to the bus stop, blissfully unaware of anyone around them. They are only inches away from the bus stop when they hear a serine go off for a quick second. It was enough to get their attention. They both turn around and suddenly lose their smiles, it's the sheriff. During the week curfew is nine o'clock for anyone under 18.

Vdvd

Its ten fifteen and Alaric and Jenna hear a knock on their door.

"Who could that be this late?" asked Alaric.

"Oh my gosh! The kids, they could be hurt!" Jenna panicked like many mothers would.

"Okay hon, let's not jump to conclusions. Let me find out who it is."

Alaric opened the door to find the sheriff with both Jeremy and Emma by her side.

"Hello Mr. Gilbert. I'm afraid I found these two walking around downtown after curfew. I just wanted to make sure they got home safe."

"Thank you very much Sheriff. I am sorry to say that I thought these two were at the library. Believe me, it won't happen again," said Alaric with a bit of a glare at the kids.

Jeremy and Emma walk in and the sheriff goes on her way. Alaric shuts the door and shakes his head. Jenna quickly walks in to see what the situation was.

"Is everything okay?" asked Jenna.

"Not really," answered Alaric, "these two were spotted walking downtown and picked up by the sheriff."

"Why? What were you two doing down there?" asked Jeremy's mother.

Emma and Jeremy looked at each other and decided there really was no point in continuing the lie.

"We were at a concert…" Emma answered quietly and with her head down.

"A concert, the same concert you asked my permission to go to the other day Jeremy and I said no?"

"Yes Sir."

"That's it. Jeremy go to your room and Emma you go to our room. Both of you stay put and wait for me!" demanded Alaric.

Both Emma and Jeremy obey right away and slowly walk up the stairs. Alaric is furious and walks to the kitchen with Jenna following. He runs his fingers through his hair and holds his hands on top of his head until he calms down enough to properly deal with two disobedient teenagers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 5.9K 115
Vampires live in tribes that generally don't disturb each other, but what happens when one of the tribe is killed, who will the tribe blame? How do...
4.3K 240 9
A girl from our world dies and wakes up in Caroline's body before episode 1 of the Vampire diaries will she save her favorite characters or will she...
33.9K 1.4K 60
ချိုလိုက်မယ့် ဖြစ် ခြင်း....
147K 5.5K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...