Azur Lane: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼...

By lagneverfailed

"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate histor... More

Bio
Prologue (Remastered)
Chapter 1-Discovering a Legend (Remastered)
Chapter 2-Legend Reunion (Remastered)
Chapter 3-Wrong Identity (Remastered)
Chapter 4-Familiarizing High Tech (Remastered)
Chapter 5A-The Magnificent Ships
Chapter 5B-Quotes Line
Chapter 7-Nice Home
Chapter 8A-Greet the Commanders
Chapter 8B-Major Nation Leader
Chapter 9-Story and Friendship
Chapter 10-First Mission
Chapter 11-Catch That Person!!!
Chapter 12-Ship boy helps Commanders
Chapter 13-Conclusion
Message (Love Interest Reveal)
Chapter 14-Operation Scimitar (Pt.1)
Chapter 15-Operation Scimitar (Pt.2)
Marlborough Love Interest
Chapter 16(V2)-Wonderful Crane
Chapter 17-Welcome Home
30005 508 Milestones
Chapter 18-(Too) Early Bird

Chapter 6-Tour and Task

2.1K 29 23
By lagneverfailed

Before we get started, I just want to thank for your support for this fanfic and my first fanfic, despite all of the my stories being quite rubbish. An apologies with any inconsistent that I have with this and my other story. If you like the stories that I made, it enough to make me happy.

5 minutes before Renown Fleet Arrived

Incomparable (Or Y/N) and Dreadnought are researching an Anti Air for Dreadnought because she was lacking Anti Air. Y/N found a suitable Anti Air for Dreadnought, one was 40mm Bofors, and the other Oerlikon was 20mm.

Y/N: "So here it is Dreadnought, this is the best Anti Air out there."

Dreadnought: "Ooo, this looks nice. May I ask which nation made this?"

Y/N: "Bofors was from Sweden, my 2nd favourite country. And Oerlikon was from Switzerland."

Dreadnought: "Switzerland?"

Y/N: "Yep, what's wrong with Switzerland you may ask?"

Dreadnought: "Nonono, I'm not saying Switzerland is bad, but I'm impressed that they can make the best Anti Air."

Y/N: "So, how about 8 Anti Air? 4 Bofors, 4 Oerlikon."

Dreadnought: "That was enough for me. Thanks my little brother, hehe."

Y/N: "You're welcome, umm Sister? I honestly prefer I called you Dreadnought."

Dreadnought: "I also prefer to call you Y/N or Incomparable instead."

Y/N: "I see. Ah, screw this mask is so hot."

Dreadnought: "Heh, I told you. I even prefer to see your face all the time."

Y/N soon unequip the mask.

Y/N: "Finally. Oh, that's why it's hot, I have a beard. Maybe I'll s-"

Dreadnought: "NO NO NO NO. NEVER SHAVE YOUR BEARD WHATSOEVER!!!"

Y/N: "Well if you say so if the Azur Lane requires me to shave, what should I do then? I have to shave it."

Dreadnought: "I have to remove that rule with everything!!!"

Y/N: "Right..."

Dreadnought: "So what about the Anti Air durability?"

Y/N: "Yes so t-"

His world was cut off by a sound of a footstep.

Dreadnought: You hear that noise?

Y/N : *Looks back* "Well, well, well, we got a visitor here."

Flashback ended

Y/N and Dreadnought saw 7 girls.

Y/N: "Well, hello. I'm Incomparable but you can call me Y/N."

Dreadnought: "Hello there. My name is Dreadnought."

Renown, Repulse, Eagle, Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier was surprised, they finally saw the human form, Incomparable and Dreadnought while Penelope was glad that she abe to find them.

Cleveland: "O WOW WE FOUND YOU, MY NAME IS CLEVELAND!!!"

Cleveland's eyes have a star on them.

Montpelier: "Hello Incomparable, Dreadnought. My name is Montpelier."

Denver: "My name is Denver."

Columbia: "Hiii I'm Columbia."

Eagle: "Eagle."

Y/N Thought: 'Ah yes, he was supposed to be Almirante Cochrane but was being built as Eagle and it was female although in my world it was male.'

Renown: "My name is renown and here is my sister Repulse."

Repulse: "Hello!!!"

Penelope: "I'm Penelope, I'm one of the commanders of Azur Lane. Not to be confused with the HMS Penelope."

Dreadnought: "Right, nice to meet you all."

Penelope: "Also, all members from Azur Lane including us want to apologize after we misidentified you, miss and mister, for Identifying you both as a siren main fleet."

Fisher: "Dreadnought, I told you that they misidentified you and Incomparable as sirens."

Dreadnought: "You are truly a genius sir. Well, we both going to forgive all mistakes that they did."

Fisher: "You should."

Y/N: "I accept your apology, beside this rather absurd mistake that you guys did, I forgive you. Just don't do this mistake again. Well, I really don't know who is to blame but I forgive you all."

Dreadnought: "I also forgive you all for all mistakes you have done for us."

Penelope, Renown, Repulse, Eagle, Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier have a sign of relief. This mistake that Admiral Johnathan done is almost catastrophic but thankfully Incomparable and Dreadnought are fine. But soon Incomparable or Y/N ask a question.

Y/N: "So uhh, How you all find us? Just asking,"

Y/N Thought: 'Why did I even say that question? such a dumb question."

Penelope: "Well basically we use a map. Easy."

Cleveland: "Before that, this base looks wonderful. Did you both stay here temporary or?"

Dreadnought: "Actually, this is an abandoned port we just found, it was rusted and broken so we only 2 of us decided to waste our boring time refurbishing the base and here it is."

Denver: "Can you both take us a tour?"

Penelope: "Yea, I want to see this base in more detail."

Eagle: "Honestly, this base has great potential on it, maybe taking a tour is a good idea."

Y/N: "Of course, I can give you all a tour. What do you think Dreadnought?"

Dreadnought thought and thought.

Dreadnought: "Umm sure then. Let's go."

Dreadnought and Y/N give a tour around the base

Y/N: "So this is a storage room."

Penelope: "Woah."

Dreadnought: "Well inside of it are only our equipment and dummy shell."

Eagle: "Can we go inside of it?"

Y/N: "Sure."

Everyone went inside of the storage room and found many pieces of equipment, including a dummy shell.

Repulse: "Is this what the engineer talked about?"

Renown: "This size, yes."

Dreadnought: "What a matter?"

Repulse: "So during an inspection for Essex, the engineer found a shell that looks similar to this thing."

Dreadnought: "It AP?"

Repulse: "Y-yes."

Y/N: "OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE!!"

Eagle: "Nonono, don't worry. It didn't detonate."

Y/N: "Yea but it's still deadly. Oh well, it could be worst."

Dreadnought; "Also who is Essex?"

Cleveland: "Basically she was a leading class of an aircraft carrier. She has many sisters."

Dreadnought: "Ohh right. Y/N, is she truly exist?"

Y/N: "Yes she is. Although behalf of it, it was male."

Everyone except Dreadnought: "WHAT!?!?!"

Y/N: "Umm how can I explain this."

Dreadnought: "To keep it simple, we both 2 were from another universe."

Everyone except Y/N was surprised.

Columbia: "Hold on, wait a minute. I think the Coral Sea is also from another world."

(Yes, I added Coral Sea CV-43 for this fanfic)

Y/N: "Coral sea? I remember her before."

Denver: "One time that one day she want to meet you, sir."

Y/N: "Me? Well, I'm glad that she still knows me. And if I remember, on her view, she thinks I'm a war hero if I remember."

Cleveland: "YES IT IS Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "Ah, well that's good that I still remember it. It was already a long time ago."

Penelope: "I'm guessing you both and the Coral Sea came from a different world."

Repulse: "That mean there ship girls and ship boys at your world?"

Dreadnought: "For more respect word, Female ships and Male ships, yes it is."

Montpelier: "Wow."

Renown: "I see."

Dreadnought: "Anyway, let's continue the tour."

Y/N and Dreadnought soon take them to the repair station. There are a bunch of spare parts waiting for a ship to be repaired.

Eagle: "Well, what we got here? A spare part?"

Y/N: "Yep, this is a spare part. Useful for repair a ship, building other temporary or permanent ship or other stuff."

Montpelier: "That means we can repair at this place?"

Dreadnought: "Yes, although it was a very limited supply now."

Penelope: "I see. Also May I ask who is the owner of this place?"

Y/N and Dreadnought: "Uhhh"

Dreadnought: "Y/N, who is it?"

Y/N: "Let's talk with honesty here, when we arrived at the main office, there was no portrait of who is the owner of this place."

Penelope: "If there's no owner, can Azur Lane acquire this base?"

Y/N and Dreadnought think it is an excellent idea.

Y/N: "Of course, you can."

Dreadnought: "Yep."

Repulse: "Now we have more base to use now!!!"

Penelope: "Is there any communication at this base like some sort of radar?"

Dreadnought: "Umm no-"

Y/N: "Dreadnought, don't be so daft. We have one ready to use."

Dreadnought: "Wait we did repair it for good?"

Y/N: "YES!!!"

Dreadnought: "Oh, sorry I didn't know it."

Y/N: "You are Cockwomble."

Everyone except Dreadnought: *Laugh*

Y/N soon take them to the communication centre. Soon they arrived at the communication centre.

Penelope: "Right, I need a morse machine.

Dreadnought: "Here it is."

Soon Penelope types a long morse code to the Azur Lane channel.

Penelope: .- --.. ..- .-. / .-.. .- -. . --..-- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .--. . -. . .-.. --- .--. . .-.-.- / .. / .- -. -.. / -- -.-- / ..-. .-.. . . - / .... .- ...- . / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ..-. --- ..- -. -.. / .. -. -.-. --- -- .--. .- .-. .- -... .-.. . / .- -. -.. / -.. .-. . .- -.. -. --- ..- --. .... - .-.-.- / -- -.-- / ..-. .-.. . . - / .- .-.. ... --- / -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -.. / .- / .-. . ..-. ..- .-. -... .. ... .... . -.. / -... .- ... . / - .... .- - / .. -. -.-. --- -- .--. .- .-. .- -... .-.. . / .- -. -.. / -.. .-. . .- -.. -. --- ..- --. .... - / .... .- ...- . / ..-. .. -..- . -.. .-.-.- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / -. --- / --- .-- -. . .-. / --- .-- -. ... / - .... .. ... / -... .- ... . --..-- / .-- .... -.-- / -. --- - / - .- -.- . / - .... .. ... / -.-. .... .- -. -.-. . / - --- / ..- ... . / - .... .. ... / -... .- ... . ..--.. / - .... .. ... / -... .- ... . / .... .- ... / .- / --. .-. . .- - / .--. --- - . -. - .. .- .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . / .-- .- .-. ..-. .- .-. . / .- -. -.. / .. - / .. ... / -... . ... - / - --- / ..- ... . / .. - / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .- -. -.-- / ... .. .-. . -. ... / -.-. .- -. / - .- -.- . / --- ...- . .-. / - .... .. ... / -... .- ... . .-.-.-

Y/N: "Long morse code eh?"

Penelope: "Yea, and I like doing this."

Eagle: "Did you know Y/N and Dreadnought? Commander Penelope were the only 2 of the Commanders who can use morse code."

Dreadnought: "Ohhh right. Wait how many C- Never mind. I'll find it by myself but is there another higher rank than Commander or?"

Penelope: "There's another higher rank than Commander, and it is Admiral. 2 people hold that title, it female and male too."

Dreadnought: "No Admiral Of The Fleet-"

Y/N: "No First Sea Lord?"

Cleveland: "I generally don't know if that rank was implemented but First Sea Lord?"

Dreadnought: "Right, so..."

Y/N: "Basically, First Sea Lord was created by Royal Navy. It was the highest ever rank to be acquired. However, the minimal rank you can acquire to be First Sea Lord is Admiral Of The Fleet."

Penelope: "What about Admiral?"

Y/N: "Well depend, What I know is that it was being appointed by another higher up. In my and Dreadnought's world, the position to become a First Sea Lord often being appointed by the prime minister. Some are rarely appointed by another high-ranking female ship and male ship."

Columbia: "Woah!! How many First Sea Lords as being appointed out?"

Y/N: "Umm, probably around 80 people that I remember My last year was truly 1970s."

(Some adjustment here, despite Dreadnought and Incomparable name last identified, was 1921 and 1955, they use a different name and live on until somewhere 1950s and 1970s)

Eagle: "Ohh that's a lot!!

Penelope: "Well I hope I can become an Admiral and becoming an Admiral is enough for me."

Another morse code came.

System: -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. . .-. / .--. . -. . .-.. --- .--. . .-.-.- / .-- . / .- .-. . / --. .-.. .- -.. / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ..-. .-.. . . - / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / ..-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... . / -- .- --. -. .. ..-. .. -.-. . -. - / ... .... .. .--. .-.-.- / -. --- .-- / .-- . / - .... .. -. -.- / .. ... / -... . ... - / - --- / --. .- ...- . / . ...- . .-. -.-- / -.. . - .- .. .-.. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / -... .- ... . / ..-. .. .-. ... - / - --- / -- .- -.- . / ... ..- .-. . / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .. ... / .. -. / --. --- --- -.. / --- .-. -.. . .-. .-.-.- / - .- -.- . / . ...- . .-. -.-- / .--. .... --- - --- / .- -. -.. / -.. . - .- .. .-.. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / -... .- ... . / - .... . -. / .-- . / -.-. .- -. / -.. .. ... -.-. ..- ... ... / - .... . / -... .- ... . / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / .- .-. .-. .. ...- . -.. .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / .-- . / ..- .--. -.. .- - . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / - .- ... -.- --..-- / .-- . / .--- ..- ... - / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- / - .... . / ... .. .-. . -. ... / ... ..- .--. .--. .-.. -.-- / .-. .- - .... . .-. / - .... .- -. / .-. .. ... -.- / .. - / .- -. -.. / -.-. .- .--. - ..- .-. . / .. - / - --- / - .... . / -... .- ... . .-.-.- / .. - / .- .-.. ... --- / --. . - - .. -. --. / -.. .- .-. -.- / -. --- .-- --..-- / .. - / -... . ... - / - --- / ... - .- -.-- / - .... . .-. . / ..-. .. .-. ... - / .- -. -.. / .... . .- -.. . -.. / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / - .... . / .- --.. ..- .-. / .-.. .- -. . / -... .- ... . .-.-.- / -... . ... - / --- ..-. / .-.. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / - .... . .-. . .-.-.-

Penelope: "Right, it seems it getting dark now. Let's destroy the sirens supply first. Y/N and Dreadnought? 

Dreadnought: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Hmm?"

Penelope: "You both wanna join us?"

Y/N: "Hmm, yea sure."

Dreadnought: "Yea. why now."

All of them went to their ship and headed to the coordinate area. Luckily the coordinate is very near to the temporary base. Dreadnought was being towed by Y/N because her ship can't go fast than 23 knots but also give her a chance to see Y/N or an Incomparable ship.

Dreadnought: "Y/N?'

Y/N: "Yes?"

Dreadnought: "Did you get a major refit?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Dreadnought: "What time do you get the major refit?"

Y/N: "Only one time. 1941-1943."

Dreadnought: "1941-1943?"

Y/N: "Yep, and that's the only major refit I have. There was supposed to be a 1931-1933 refit but it was abandoned because of another crap treaty. However, I'm still in perfect condition at that time. Except those at 1939-1941."

Dreadnought: "What happens from 1939 to 1941?"

Y/N: "The war started again this time Germany attacking Poland. At the Royal Navy. My ship is the most outdated ever. Even compare with Hood which also needs a major refit is better than mine. However, I didn't lose my prestige."

Dreadnought: "What is your prestige?"

Y/N: "Speed and secrecy."

Dreadnought: "Ohh, nice."

Y/N: "There's one time where I have to escort HMS Glasgow carrying an important King from Norway and it was an outstanding success!!"

Dreadnought: "That's nice. Also why there's an almost black plate here under your main battery gun?"

Y/N: "A rather radical solution for a better deck armour. The lesson being learned from Hood magazine Explosion."

Dreadnought: "I see. Felt sorry for her."

Y/N: *Sigh* "Yea, but her legacy remains on."

Dreadnought: "That good. Anyway, your superstructure seems very different. Is this also from major refit?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Dreadnought: "Ah, this looks a bit bulky but I like it."

Y/N: "I honestly hate it."

Dreadnought: "Why?"

Y/N: "I mean it didn't matter but what on earth is this? It looks very ugly, well for King George V Class and Renown refit it looks nice but for this. What on earth?

Dreadnought: "Heh calm-"

Y/N: "Even for the mast. JUST LOOK AT IT!!!"

Dreadnought sees the mast, it is tall but for her it, not a bad reason.

Dreadnought: "That didn't look bad at all."

Y/N: "But i... Whatever. I think I better stick with this."

Penelope: "Guys, I identified sirens and they carry a supply that we have to destroy for good."

Eagle: "Should I torpedo them first?"

Penelope: The range was around 47km so yes."

Eagle launch a Fairey Barracuda to the target. Incomparable or Y/N actually have enough range to shoot the target but he decided not to. Eventually, the target was hit by several torpedoes but didn't sink yet.

Penelope: "Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier?"

Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier: "Yes?"

Penelope: "Try to get close to the target and destroy them."

Cleveland, Denver, Columbia, and Montpelier: "Roger that."

All of them went closer to the target. However, because of weird physic, dreadnought by accident open fire on the target at a rather far range.

*Boom*

Penelope: "What the hell Dreadnought?!?"

Dreadnought: "Sorry about that. I shot my gun by accident."

However, the shell manages to sink one of the siren ships.

Penelope: "Never mind it. Repulse, Renown, Y/N!?"

3 of them: "Yes?"

Penelope: "I want you both 3 to shoot those sirens now!!"

Renown fires her gun first, soon Repulse.

*Boom*

All 381mm shells sunk some of them but the target didn't sink yet. This gave Y/N an opportunity.

Y/N: "This is where I shine. Also, can you all close your ear? It going to be loud as heck here."

Repulse: "W-why-"

Y/N: "FIRE!!!"

*Boom*

Y/N shot the mighty 508mm carrying a weight of 2053 kg headed toward the sirens. The salvo sound was so loud the sea created a shockwave. Despite the loud noise, everyone except the Cleveland class (Because they are far away) was able to close their ears quickly. Everyone was surprised except Dreadnought that the Y/N gun was very loud.

Penelope: "Woahahaha!!! Well done Y/N!!"

It scores a direct hit and immediately sunk the target.

Repulse: "GREAT JOB Y/N!!!"

Renown: "Now we have the largest calibre to beat a heck of sirens out."

Eagle: "Totally!!!"

Cleveland with her sister went back and they are amazed.

Cleveland: "Woah, I wonder what New Jersey will find out about this."

Columbia: "Guess what sister. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth gonna be excited with this."

Denver: "Yea!!!"

Montpelier: "Oh and Y/N, you are the second every ship-boy, I mean male ship to be serve at Azur Lane."

Y/N: "Eh, there's other males in this world? I didn't know it before. Guess I have to find out by myself."

(A/N: "Try guess which ship this type of male-ship is. Either can be fantasy or even a prototype ship, faction is either Royal Navy or Eagle Union or Sakura Empire or Ironblood or even minor faction too.)

Columbia: "Also, Y/N. I forgot to tell you something."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Columbia: "Are you the one who shot Enterprise during where you and Dreadnought misidentified?"

Y/N Thought and thought.

Y/N: "Oh God Lord above, yes I did. Now I started to feel bad about it."

Columbia by mistake tells Y/N about it. Her sister began to furious.

Cleveland: "Sister!! What have you done!! You shouldn't tell him about it!!!."

Columbia: "I-I-I Just don't know about it, man!!!"

Denver: "You should tell him about it!!!"

Montpelier: "Forget about this mate. Mr Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Montpelier: "Apology to my sister, we shouldn't tell about it your-"

Y/N: "Nonono, it fine. Besides, telling a truth to someone was better rather than not telling a truth or didn't tell a truth."

Columbia: "I see."

Cleveland: "You also want to see Enterprise after this?"

Y/N: "Yea maybe tomorrow because it getting dark now. Let's get back to our temporary base shall we?"

Everyone: "Sure/yes/yea."

All of them went back after successfully sunk the main target. Soon they arrived at the base and almost everyone except Penelope, Y/N, and Dreadnought are sleepy.

Eagle: *Mwah* C-can we uhh discuss this base tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Well it's dark now so yes."

Everyone soon went to the sleeping quarter and almost all except Y/N are sleeping.

Y/N: "I hope is going well soon."

Fisher: "Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "What???"

Fisher: "Well done, also tomorrow morning, ask Dreadnought I have a message to her."

Y/N: "Alright then, I'll tell her the next morning." *Mwah*

Fisher: "Anyway, have a good night. Glass cannon."

Y/N: "Oh please, don't call me Glass Cannon!!"

Fisher: "Hehe, anyway have a good rest!!"

Y/N: "You too."

Soon Y/N went to sleep peacefully while Fisher keep a eye on every surrounding.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
61.1K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
18.1K 604 43
HELLO! I am USS Cowpens CVL 25! One of the Eagle unions many azured vessels, I like a hand full of others am male! I started my life as a Cleveland C...
127K 1.5K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...