love at first sight (Tk)

By kinkytaekook69

a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the f... More

introduction
Jungkook's life
part 01
part 02
part 03
part 04
part 05
part 06
part 07
part 08
part 09
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14

taehyung's life

2.6K 125 3
By kinkytaekook69

author pov:
taehyung, the only son of Mr and Mrs Kim. He wasn't born in a rich family but his father and mother worked so hard
To give their son a better life and a Bright future..they started a company on their own "Kim corporations". They struggled alot to put this company on a successful path. They suffered alot due to their financial problems, once their company almost went bankrupt but now Kim corporations is one of the leading companies, their great vision, great financial management and also the hardworking employees made this happen.

Mr and Mrs Kim faced every problem only to give a luxurious and happy life for their son. They love him so much and so does taehyung..he never actually seen how much his parents struggled as he was a very small kid at that time, but he is aware of everything. He never let their expectations down. He was a topper in school and university too. Coming to his behavior...taehyung is such an angel, kindest soul, pure but he's also naughty and a bit sassy with people he is comfortable with.

Even thought Kim corporations is so famous and powerful company all over the world..no one knows about taehyung, his parents chose to not to disclose his identity to people cause they know taehyung doesn't like it when outsiders try to peep into his personal life.

Taehyung had a Best friend named "park Jimin", he is from a rich family too.. they knew eachother since they were kids as they were neighbours.Jimin and taehyung parents were quite close..they are like family friends.

Taehyung and Jimin went to same school, they had their best time together and they are always there for eachother in every moment. When they were in high school.. Jimin fell in love with a guy, he was 4years senior and his name is "min yoongi".

Jimin was the 1st to propose yoongi..they were so much in love. Taehyung witnessed every moment of their love..yoongi admires taehyung alot just like a little brother, sadly yoongi was orphan..but not after he found Jimin and taehyung. He felt complete with Jimin as his love and taehyung like his baby brother..ever since their schooling yoongi and Jimin never left eachother and they are still together.

And coming to taehyung's relationship....taehyung was never in a relationship he was single then and now. During his university days he had crush on many boys but he never felt like proposing them..Jimin used to encourage him but taehyung never took any chance.. he never felt like loving them as he liked them only for their looks.

When taehyung was graduated from his high school..taehyung parents wanted to start their company in London and they have already done all the arrangements..they were about to leave London but in the last movement taehyung refused to go with them as he doesn't want to leave his home and his friends..his parents failed in convincing him to take him along with them so they agreed to taehyung. The only thing bothered their parents is..he is refusing keep a caretaker to look after him..his parents know how stubborn he is so they didn't force him and instead They gifted him a flat in a high security apartment so that he'll be safe and also flat will be more comfortable for a single person than living alone in a huge mansion.

Later he left the mansion and shifted to the flat which was gifted by his parents..he loved his flat so much..slowly he started to like his own company and loved staying alone..he missed his parents but he never felt lonely, Jimin always used to stay over at taehyung's place.

Yoongi, Jimin and taehyung always used to hangout together, party together, going on vacations, trips....they were having the best life..but few months later things weren't same for yoongi and Jimin, they stopped hanging out and everything changed..taehyung felt so bad for them..Jimin isn't the same happy person like he used to be before..he reduced hanging out with taehyung too, but still Jimin never failed to be there for his friend when he wanted him..and same with taehyung..he tried alot to solve the problem between yoongi and Jimin but he failed. He missed their happy moments but he was unable to do anything. He felt lonely without them so he decided to adopt a pet and that's the best decision..His pet "Kim yeontan" never failed to make him smile and he never felt lonely with yeontan.

Almost a year later Jimin and taehyung were graduated, taehyung's parents asked taehyung to become the CEO and join their business but taehyung refused as he thought that he wasn't ready for all these and he wanted some experience..so he decided to work at another company and later join their own company when he felt like he's eligible for the CEO post. Their parents never said no to him cause they know that taehyung choose the best for himself and he thinks more than 100times before he takes any decision.

To be continued in the story...
.
.
Yoonmin story will be explained in detail in the upcoming parts, this is all about taehyung's life

Here are Few pictures from taehyung's life 💞:

___________________________________________

978 WORDS.

hey guys!
I guess this story sounds boring for you now but I wish you won't feel bored.. the actual story will be started from the next part and I'll make sure to not to disappoint you..this is a short story so there will be no lagging
Please do comment and vote if you like this story
And also I want to give you guys a small spoiler.......

"Taekook are going to meet in the upcoming 2 parts"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
745K 42.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
357K 11.7K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
272K 13.5K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...