Seven

By lachiimolaala-jimin

What if it's awkward? "She got a soulmate?!" "No. She got seven." [cover by @Phyric_moon] highest rankings:... More

♥ authors note ♥
♥ one ♥
♥ two ♥
♥ three ♥
♥ four ♥
♥ five ♥
♥ six ♥
♥ seven ♥
♥ eight ♥
♥ nine ♥
♥ ten ♥
♥ eleven ♥
♥ twelve ♥
♥ thirteen ♥
♥ fourteen ♥
♥ fifteen ♥
♥ sixteen ♥
♥ seventeen ♥
♥ eighteen ♥
♥ nineteen ♥
♥ twenty ♥
♥ twenty one ♥
♥ twenty two ♥
♥ twenty three ♥
♥ twenty four ♥
♥ twenty five ♥
♥ twenty six ♥
♥ twenty seven ♥
♥ twenty eight ♥
♥ twenty nine ♥
♥ thirty ♥
♥ thirty one ♥
♥ thirty two ♥
♥ thirty three ♥
♥ thirty four ♥
♥ note ♥
♥ thirty five ♥
♥ thirty six ♥
♥ thirty seven ♥
♥ thirty eight ♥
♥ thirty nine ♥
♥ forty ♥
♥ forty one ♥
♥ forty two ♥
♥ forty three ♥
♥ 10k special ♥
♥ forty four ♥
♥ forty five ♥
♥ Im back! ♥
♥ forty six ♥
♥ forty seven ♥
♥ forty eight ♥
♥ forty nine ♥
♥ fifty ♥
♥ fifty one ♥
♥ fifty two ♥
♥ fifty three ♥
♥ fifty four ♥
♥ fifty five ♥
♥ fifty six ♥
♥ not an update ♥
♥ fifty seven ♥
♥ fifty eight ♥
♥ fifty nine ♥
♥ sixty ♥
♥ we. are. so. close. ♥
♥ 50k ♥
♥ sixty one ♥
♥ sixty two ♥
♥ sixty three ♥
♥ characters ♥
♥ sixty four ♥
♥ sixty seven ♥
♥ sixty eight ♥
♥ sixty nine ♥
♥ seventy ♥
♥ seventy one ♥
♥ seventy two ♥
♥ seventy three ♥
♥ seventy four ♥
♥ attention! ♥
♥ seventy five ♥
♥ seventy six ♥
♥ :( ♥
♥ seventy seven ♥
♥ seventy eight ♥
♥ seventy nine ♥
♥ eighty ♥
♥ 50k winners ♥
♥ eighty one ♥
♥ eighty two ♥
♥ eighty three ♥
♥ eighty four ♥
♥ eighty five ♥
♥ eighty six ♥
♥ eighty seven ♥
♥ eighty eight ♥
♥ ninety ♥
♥ ninety (pt 2) ♥
♥ ninety one ♥
♥ ninety two ♥
♥ ninety three ♥
♥ ninety four ♥
♥ ninety five ♥
♥ Voting and explanation ♥
♥ Fun Facts ♥
♥ Alternate ending 1 ♥
♥ Alternate ending 2 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 3 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 4 ♥
♥ Alternate Ending 5 ♥
Loading...
New Releases!!

♥ eighty nine ♥

3.1K 150 18
By lachiimolaala-jimin

I was getting sick of China, sick of seeing Yuna's face on every billboard or ad, sick of Sora following me around like a stray cat, acting like she has nothing better to do.

"And then she told me she had to take her goldfish for a walk!"

"Goldfish for a walk?"

"What?" she suddenly asked, stopping. I rubbed my temples before turning to the talkative girl.

"You said she told you she had to take her goldfish for a walk," I told her, confused on what she was talking about.

She stared at me like I was some creep. "No. I said Nayeon is sick today so she won't be at work."

Wow, I was way off. "Wait but she was fine just last night?" I continued to walk, making sure we would get to the dressing rooms in time for the last concert.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a small smirk from the girl before it transformed into a frown and a shrug. "I have no clue unnie. Maybe it was something she ate?"

I narrowed my eyes before nodding along. Maybe.

We made it to the dressing room in time to make sure the fill-in outfits fit perfectly.

"You're going to do great," I assured Jimin as I straightened out his collar. The boy was slightly shaking and I had no doubt it was due to the crazy crowds that were almost impossibly audible from back here.

He just silently nodded, making me frown.

"Hey listen. Everything will be okay. Just go out and do what you were born to do," I encouraged, holding his chin up. He smiled softly before pecking my lips gently.

"Thank you Y/n," he sighed before resting our foreheads together.

"Of course Jiminie," I giggled, pressing a long kiss to his soft, full red lips.

He blushed slightly before joining the others in getting their mics on. I rolled my eyes at his duality before turning to one other man who still was staring at himself in the mirror.

"Jin?"

He snapped out of it, smiling at me. "Sorry I look too beautiful," he sang before laughing.

I laughed along with him before kissing his cheek. "You look cute in pink," I whispered before leading him to get his mic on. He smirked before pulling me back. 

"And you look like a snack in black."

I looked down at what I was wearing before my cheeks flushed red and I pushed him toward the line of jittery boys.

"I love you all," I grinned. They turned to me and each gave me their own unique heart symbol.

"We love you too!" they all shouted at the same time before circling me in a tight embrace.

"Alright go! ARMY's are waiting," I pushed them all out the door before shutting it, leaving me in complete silence. Or...so I thought. I turned with a goofy grin on my face before I met Sora's deadly stare. 

In an instant, my smile dropped and so did her eyes.

I carefully made my way back to my bag before turning back to Sora, whose eyes were still attached to her phone. 

"Want to walk?" I asked, praying she would say no so I could have some time to myself. It would've been rude to just leave her in this room alone. Saesaeng or not. 

...

Holy Jesus, I forgot she was an obsessive stalker. Why was she not arrested in Korea again? Oh right. Evidence. 

I almost wanted to spit the word at her but I knew that would solve nothing. I was snapped right back into reality as soon as she stood up and jumped over to my side.

"Yep let's go," she smiled, leading me out the door. I nodded simply before following her. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

I let her do all the talking but I realized that might not have been such a good idea after 5 minutes of hearing about how she ruined a batch of cookies.

"I still can't believe how quick the chocolate burnt! I thought 70 minutes was supposed to cook them just right," she pouted.

"SEVENTY? Are you insane?!" I asked, snickering at her glare.

"No. I'm not insane. But I do need to get something from the storage room. Let's go?"

Storage room? What could she possibly need in there? Mr. Clean wipes for her face? Even that wouldn't do enough.

...Sorry that was a bad joke.

I shrugged before following her through a few winding hallways and down a set of stairs to a large metal door.

"This is the storage room?" I asked, unsure if we were in the right place.

"Yep! Let's go," she smiled, opening the door and letting me enter. Me being the idiotic main character I am, let her snatch my purse off my shoulder before slamming the door and bolting it shut on me.

"SORA!" I yelled through the door. Though I'm sure it didn't do much. This metal barricade had to be 4 inches thick.

Frowning I turned to the dark storage room before flicking on the light switch. The lights flickered on, only to brighten the room with a yellow, musty light. 

The room wasn't much better either. For a storage room, it was quite empty. However, that didn't make it any less terrifying and horror movie-ish. 

"SORA!" I tried again, banging on the door. 

Nothing. 

She took my purse with her too so I had no possible way to call anybody or get out of here. My phone was in a pocket deep in my leather bag.

Feeling frustrated in my own self, I slid to the dirty floor with tears in my eyes. The initials on my legs turned a baby blue, making me break down into tears.

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

What felt like hours later and suddenly I had a butterfly feeling in my stomach. My throat was dry and parched from the dusty air and lack of water and my stomach was growling painfully. How long had it been? 

I stood up, dusting myself off before I felt the feeling again. Except for this time in my head. The wonderful feeling made my weak in the knees, craving a warm hug from one of my soulmates.

Suddenly someone's voice entered my head, making me scream. 

"Where are you..."

My eyes widened as I gently tapped my head. Did I imagine that or did it sound like Yoongi?

"God Y/n please be okay..."

Yes. It was definitely Yoongi. Did he know I could hear him? Or maybe I was going crazy?

"Yoongi?"

I'm not sure if it worked. All of a sudden my head was filled with a sweeping warmth.

"Y/n?! Can you hear me?"

"Yes! I think you're communicating with me or something."

I was getting excited over the sudden ability but I had to remember the problem at hand.

"Idiot where are you?! Why is your phone constantly going to voicemail?"

"I'm locked in the storage room downstairs!"

"Why the fuck are you in the storage room? Do you know how dangerous that place is?!"

"Yes I know I know. Sora locked me in here and took all my forms of communication."

"Who the hell does she think she is?! Hold on we're almost there."

The warmth drifted from my mind as everything started to clear. I turned to the big metal door as soon as I heard it open. 

"Y/n!" 

I jumped into Jungkook's arms with what energy I had left.

"How long have you been down here?" Taehyung mumbled, pressing kisses to my kneck and cheeks.

"Uh since right after we sent you guys out."

Their eyes widened in shock. 

"Y/n you've been down here for 5 hours!" Hoseok exclaimed, sweeping me from Jungkook's arms into his own. 

"I've had it up to here with Sora. We have to get something on her."

"Are there any cameras down here?" I asked quietly. My voice scratchy.

"I'm afraid not," Namjoon looked around before sighing.

"It's okay Y/n. We'll get her," Jimin pat my head and kissed my cheek.

Maybe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.7K 78
Luna Moore moved to South Korea, Seoul South Korea to be exact; when she was five to live with her aunt and uncle. Now she's eighteen, having been k...
11.3K 743 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
56.8K 1.7K 30
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
880K 34.6K 39
Hannah did not believe the stories about soulmates were real, but how else can she explain how she woke up on her 20th birthday with a soul mark and...