๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ; ๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ gayforkpopgirlgroups

๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ (๐–บ๐—„๐–บ. ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ค.... ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

short note!
- สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› sแด›แดœแด…สษชษดษข
- sษชแด„แด‹
- สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›
- แดแด แด‡ส€แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡แด…
- sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสsษชs
- แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…
- แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส€แด€ษชษดส ษดษชษขสœแด›
- แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡'s ส™แด€ส™ส
- แด สŸษชแด แด‡
- ษดแดแด› sแด ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด›
- ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡
- า“ษชส€sแด› แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข
- แด€ แด„สœแด€แดแด›ษชแด„ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข
- sสœแด‡'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ า“ษชษดแด‡
- แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษขแดษดษดแด€ สœแดœส€แด› สแดแดœ
- แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแด‹แด€ส?
- สแดแดœ sสœแดแดœสŸแด…'แด แด‡ แด›แดสŸแด… แดœs
- sแด€sแด€แด‡ษดษข า“แด€ษด
- สŸแด€แดœษขสœษชษดษข ษขแด€s
- ส™แด€แด… ษชษดา“สŸแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส
- แด€แดกแด€ส€แด…
- แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส
- ษช แดแดกแด‡ สแดแดœ
- sแด›แดส€ส แด›ษชแดแด‡
- า“แด‡แด€ส€
- สœแด‡'s ส™แด€แด„แด‹
- สœแด‡'s ส™แด€แด„แด‹, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ษช'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› สแดแดœ
- ษขแดษดแด‡
- ษขแดษดแด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส™แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษขแดษดแด‡ แดกส€แดษดษข
- แด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด…
- แด„สŸแดœแดsส
- แด„แด€แดœษขสœแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด›
๐Œ๐”๐‹๐“๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’
- แด ษชส€แด€สŸ ส/ษด แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›s
- แด ษชส€แด€สŸ ส/ษด แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›s, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
- ส/ษด sแด˜แดษชสŸษชษดษข sแดษดษขs
- ส/ษด ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขแด€ส
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ษชแด…แดสŸs
- สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€ส™แด‡แด› แดก/ ส/ษด
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษช
- ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกษชแด„แด‡, แด˜แด›. ษชษช
๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษชษช]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชแด ]
โ€ข sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›s [แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด ]
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐„๐“ ๐๐”๐Ž๐“๐„๐’ (๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐ฒ/๐ง)
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
a/n
uhm..hi?
another update ig

- ส™แด€แด… ษชษดา“สŸแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡

4.2K 78 34
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | twice doesn't trust y/n's new high school friends

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | smoking, mentions of alcohol

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 |✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N was always a good kid. She never did anything bad, had perfect grades and a fair amount of friends.

When some new kids joined the school, they immediately talked to Y/N on their first day. Now, Y/N wasn't that dumb. She new that those kids were only interested because she was an idol.

But somehow they managed to convince her to join their little group and that's when everything started going down hill.

It started with Y/N skipping school, to hang out with those kids, which also caused her grades to drop.

One day, Jihyo had gotten an email from Y/N's teacher that said that Y/N wasn't in school for three days in a row and she wanted to know where she was.

Jihyo was kinda assigned as Y/N's caretaker, since the maknae's parents didn't live in South Korea.

To say that Jihyo was furious, was an understatement.

When Y/N got back to the dorm, the day that the leader got the mail, she knew she was screwed.

"Where were you?" Jihyo asked, looking at Y/N sternly, her arms crossed over her chest.

"At school." Y/N lied. She was a pretty good liar, but never really used that advantage, because she had nothing to lie about until now.

"School?" Jihyo scoffed, "Then tell me why I got an email from your teacher, telling me that you haven't been in school for three days now."

Y/N froze, "It must've been a mistake. It was probably meant for another student." She said, gulping silently.

Jihyo chuckled, "A mistake, yeah? Then how come your teacher mentioned your name multiple times? That wouldn't have been a mistake."

Y/N knew that she had messed up. Somehow, she got away with being banned from her phone for two weeks and being grounded for three.

"I better not get another email, or you'll be in real trouble, young lady." Jihyo said, pointing her finger at Y/N. The said girl cringed at the name and nodded her head.

Three weeks later, Y/N was able to go outside again and she had met up with her friends, explaining why she couldn't skip school with them anymore.

"Don't worry about it," One of them said, playfully punching Y/N's shoulder, "Here, you want one?" He asked, taking out a pack of cigarettes.

Y/N smiled a tiny bit, "No, thanks. I've got a reputation to keep up. Can't get caught with this." She told them.

The boy shrugged, "Whatever you say." And lit up a cigarette, taking a puff from it.

She started going out with her friends more & more (see what I did here) and TWICE was getting a bit curious.

"Who are you meeting up with? You've been going out a lot lately." Momo pointed out, when she saw Y/N put on her shoes.

"Some friends from school." Y/N told her, smiling at her before grabbing her keys and leaving with a 'bye'.

"I really wanna meet those friends. See why Y/N's so interested in them." Nayeon said. Momo looked at her nodded.

About a week later, Y/N had skipped school again. A day later she had brought a hand written letter, with Jihyo's signature that she had forged. The excuse said that she was feeling sick, and therefore couldn't attend school. Luckily, the teacher bought it.

And you guessed it, she skipped school to be with her friends. This time, though, Y/N was offered cigarettes again and since she and her friends were at some abandoned playground where nobody was, she took one.

She took a puff and coughed immediately, when the smoke entered her lungs.

"It takes some time to get used to." The other female friend of the group said, as she breathed out the smoke.

Before Y/N got to the dorm, she made sure not to smell of cigarettes, so she sprayed herself with tons of deodorant.

"Where were you? You came home late today." Jeongyeon asked, looking at Y/N from the couch.

"Oh, I just forgot my book at school and had to walk back to grab it." Good thing Y/N thought of an excuse beforehand.

The next time when she went out with her friends, they offered her alcohol. Y/N was again a bit sceptical about drinking it, but took a sip nonetheless.

This went on for months. One day, when Y/N had accidentally left a half empty pack of cigarettes in her room, everything was revealed.

Sana was in the mood for cuddles and what would've been better that to annoy Y/N with them.

The Japanese woman happily skipped into Y/N's room (she didn't share it with a anyone), expecting the young girl to be there.

She pouted when she didn't see her. It was quite warm outside, so she decided to open the window, to let some fresh air in.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a small, unfamiliar pack in Y/N's drawer, that was opened.

Sana grabbed, curious about what it was and her eyes went wide when she saw that it was a pack of cigarettes. She opened it and saw that the pack was almost empty, only three were left.

"What is that?" Dahyun asked, when she saw the squirrel in the middle of the room, the pack in her hand.

Sana stuttered, not knowing what to say. She didn't want Dahyun to accuse her of smoking, so she had to tell her that it was Y/N's.

"Y/N's smoking." She said shortly.

"Wait, what?" Dahyun asked, confused whether she heard the older woman right.

"I found a pack of cigarettes in her drawer." Sana said, holding the pack out, "We gotta tell the others."

"Someone's gonna be in big trouble." Dahyun sighed.

The girls had gathered in the kitchen, everyone sitting in their seats at the table.

"I'm gonna make this short," Sana told them, "We were right, Y/N's friends are a bad influence. She's smoking now." She threw the package on the table for everyone to see it.

"I-If she's smoking, who knows what other things she does." Mina said quietly, after regaining herself form the small shock.

Jihyo grabbed her phone and dialed Y/N's number, waiting for her to pick up.

"Yeah, unnie?" Y/N said, after she picked up.

"Come home right this second." Jihyo told her, not hiding her anger.

"Why? I'm out with friends right now." Y/N told her.

"Y/N, you better come home, or I swear to god, you will get your ass beaten." Jihyo said loudly, which made the other members flich at the loudness.

The leader didn't say anything else and hung up, slamming her phone on the table.

Y/N came home, not a second later then five minutes. She entered the dorm, scared about what Jihyo was so mad about.

"Sit." The leader ordered, when Y/N carefully came into the kitchen.

Y/N looked at all the other members and saw disappointment all over their faces (except for Dahyun who felt kinda bad for her).

She hesitantly sat down next to Mina and Tzuyu, "What's going on?" She asked quietly, as everyone looked at her.

"Explain." Nayeon said, nodding towards the pack of cigarettes.

Y/N went pale and gulped, loud enough for Mina to her. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"Don't you dare lie." Jihyo said from across her.

"I-I..." Y/N tried to think of something to say, "T-Those a-aren't mine." She said.

"Who else's would they be? They were in YOUR room and nobody ever comes there except us and I know for a fact, that those don't belong to us." Jeongyeon said.

Y/N cowered at the statement and bit down on her lip.

"You're gonna let those friends of yours go." Nayeon told her, "I don't care how much you like them or whatever, but I know that they are the reason you're doing this."

Y/N nodded silently and played with her fingers under the table.

"You're lucky no one saw you, or your career would've been done for." Jeongyeon said.

"Go to your room. I don't wanna see you again today." Jihyo said sternly, pointing down the hallway.

Y/N got up from the chair, head hanging low while she tried to keep her tears in.

She silently closed the door of her room before she bursted out in tears.

"Don't you think you were a bit too harsh?" Momo asked, looking over to Jihyo.

"She shouldn't have been so careless." The leader said as she stood up. She grabbed the pack of cigarettes and threw them away before leaving the kitchen.

Y/N stayed in her room, mentally scolding and punching herself for being so stupid.

Her face was buried in her pillow, staining it with a bit of makeup and tears.

She cried until she fell asleep, only to wake up hours later when it was already dark.

Her members must hate her now.

Because of such a stupid mistake.

"Y/N/N? Can I come in?" She suddenly heard Sana's voice, followed by a knock on the door.

Y/N stayed silent, not wanting to get in anymore trouble than she already was.

"If you're awake, I just wanna let you know that I'm not here to scold you. I just wanna talk." The brunette on the other side of the door said.

"Come in." Y/N said, her voice raspy.

Sana entered and immediately felt guilty at the sight of Y/N's red and puffy eyes; an obvious sign that she'd been crying.

Sana sat down on the bed and looked at the younger girl with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Y/N shook her head and laid back down on the pillow, "What am I gonna do now? The members probably hate me now and JYP will probably kick me out of the company."

"We talked a bit more while you were in your room. We decided not to tell JYP and also, the members don't hate you. Don't think negatively." Sana said, stopping Y/N from covering her face with the blanket.

"What about Jihyo unnie? Did you see how mad she was? I'm lucky that I'm still alive." Y/N said, looking at the Japanese woman.

"She calmed down a bit and wanted to apologize for what she said. But she also wants you to stop hanging out with those 'friends' of yours and to stop with the smoking." Sana explained.

Y/N nodded, "Does she want to talk now?"

Sana shook her head no, "We thought you were asleep, so she thought that it'd be better not to wake you. We have a free day tomorrow anyways."

Y/N nodded again as Sana covered her with the blanket.

"Sleep well. And don't think about today too much, hm?" The older woman said, giving Y/N a small comforting kiss on the forehead.

"Good night." Y/N replied before shutting her eyes.

══════════════════════

K this is at 1.8k words already and I didn't find a different place to stop this lol

I don't know if I'm gonna make a part two I guess just comment if you want one or nah

Btw this will prolly be the last update until the weekend, but maybe I'll find time and can write something else

Also congrats to Lisa (BlackPink) for winning Best K-Pop on the 2022 VMA's!!!!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

426 8 8
แดษดษขแดษชษดษข | >>>> sสŸแดแดก แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข | ___ แด„แดœส€ส€แด‡ษดแด› sแด›แด€แด›แดœs | แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€แด ส แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข; แดœษดแด˜แดœส™สŸษชsสœแด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: AสŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ Uษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ / Rแด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส; sแดแดแด‡...
Jeongyeon Imagines (gxg) ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Kayleeโ™ก

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

91.3K 3.9K 34
Requested ๐ŸŒป Female Reader Imagines with Jeongyeon of Twice ๐Ÿ’ซ \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my...
146K 2.7K 167
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ' ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— : ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ โช ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โซ.