𝐼𝑡 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 �...

By treesareblue01

What happens when your life gets turned upside down when you enrolled in UA high school? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ... More

Backstory;) and OC's
Home Sweet Home
Welcome home
Mario
Really
His squad
School
Hey boo
YEET
USJ
USJ part 2
Who are you?
Pie!!!
SLEEP
You're my...
Mall
F y'all
❤️Late V-day Special❤️
I hate Tuesdays
Weds and Thursdays are tough
I thought...
You were dead
i wanna go home
Let's talk
Time to go?
Ugh
Almost there
Home again
Hey There
A Flirty Little Boy
School Yay
Chilling
Date Night

Back To Musutafu

122 6 0
By treesareblue01

ᒍᗩᑎᗩᑌᖇY 11Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

I look over and Hazel was passed out. "Miss. Yn, I'm not going to kidnapped you two. Relax." Twice says. I keep my face neutral and say, "I don't even know you. For all I know you could be driving us into a murder." "Fair enough." Twice says. I look at Hazel's window. "Do you like the dress?" Twice asks. I pull the tight dress down."Yeah it's pretty." I say. "I thought so too." He mutters before turning the radio up.

I shake Hazel awake after an hour. We were at the train station. "What you whore?" Hazel asks. "We're here butt head." I say. Me and Hazel get out the car. I reach into my purse and hand twice 550 yen. "Thank you for driving us. I know it's not alot." I say giving him the money through the window. "Thank you Miss.Yn. I appreciate your kindness." Twice says. 'He's so sweet.' I think backing away from the car. "Bye Twice thanks for your help!" Hazel says smiling widely and waving. "No problem ladies!" Twice says, his eyes crinkling. Twice drives away.

"Ok let's go." Hazel says holding my hand. "You're my mom and I'm your daughter." Hazel says, looking around. "I don't look old enough to be your mom." I say. "Whatever. You're my aunt then happy? Good." Hazel says, looking at me with her brown eyes. Hazel guides me to the ticket purchasing area. "How the fuck do you this?" I mutter to myself.

Some guard thing walks up to us as I try to buy tickets. They tap my shoulder. "Excuse me, do you need some help miss?" They ask. I glance at them. Before saying, "Yes please. I'm trying to buy two tickets to Musutafu." They nod and start trying on the screen. "One adult, one kid correct?" They ask. "Yes." I say nodding.

I look down at Hazel, she was turned around waving to little kids. "Ma'am now you insert your money and you'll have your tickets." They state. "Thank you so much." I say with a smile. "You're welcome. Have a nice day." They walk away before I could say anything else. I pay for the tickets and drag Hazel to the train that was about to leave.

"He was nice right? Wasn't he? Young too, you should have asked for his number." Hazel says after we had got our seats. "They were doing their job. Mind you I have a boyfriend." I say. Hazel rolls her eyes. "Whatever. How long is this train ride? Are you sleepy? Are you mad at me? Is that why you're not answering me? What's home like?" Hazel asks speaking at the speed of light. "It's cold on the train." I say quietly. "Is that a song lyric or somethin'?" Hazel asks leaning on me. "No." The train starts its journey to Musutafu.

I shake my leg to get rid of nerves and to warm myself up. "Yn does Uzu still call Kat Kacchan?" Hazel asks looking down at the carpet. "Yeah." I say. 'You still call Izuku, Uzu.' I think looking at my sister with a small smile. "I love you. I feel like it's not said enough." Hazel whispers. I squeeze her tightly. "You're gonna make me cry. I love you too." I say softly. Hazel laughs softly. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.

Hazel kept moving around, so it was hard for me to get comfortable. After the first hour or so, I give up and gaze out the window. "Yn I'm hungry." Hazel says. I hand her some gum, that Twice gave me. "We'll get food in 30 mind Ok?" Hazel nods sadly, "Mhm." She takes the gum. "The average person chews about 300 pieces of gum a year. We have records of there being gum from 9000 years ago." Hazel says. "W-why do you know that?" I ask in bewilderment. She shruggs. "I'm smart unlike you." I push her slightly. "Shut up." I say.

...

I look around the busy train station. Hazel and I climb up the stairs to leave the underground station. "Should we walk or what?" Hazel asks. "I guess we have to walk. I don't have my phone." I say. "How long is the walk from here to home?" "Uhhh 30 minutes." I say shaking my hand in a 'ish' motion. "Please tell me we have another option?" "Nope." I say popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

We walk along the sidewalk for about 10 minutes before Hazel stops me. I look where her finger was pointing, a playground. "We're almost home." I say. "Please Yn I haven't been on one in such a long time." Hazel says. I look down at her puppy eyes. I sigh. Hazel smiles. "No." I walk away. I laugh when I hear her stomping after me. "That wasn't nice Yn." She grumbles.

"The world isn't nice." I say. I replay the words in my head. "Kinda sounds like a quote." I say, nodding to myself. "Smart ass." Hazel mumbles. I wasn't sure I caught what she said. "Whadda ya say?" I ask tilting my head to hear. "Smart aleck that what I said." Hazel states. "M'kay." "Yn these are familiar houses." Hazel claims. "I know." I say.

I feel my stomach drop. I assume it's nerves and don't mention it. "Tell me about America." Hazel says. "It's not as great as it seems." I says. Hazel waits for more, but I don't say anything. "That's it?" She asks after a minute of silence. I nod.

I feel dizzy, 'Probably dehydration.' I think brushing it off. "My belly hurts." Hazel says. "You're probably hungry." I state. "Mi-mi mee-mea." Hazel mocks. I debate pushing her off the sidewalk, then I see a car zoom by. 'That would have been tragic.' I think blowing out air.

"Yn I think we missed a turn." Hazel says, looking back. "Nope." "Are you sure because-" "I'm positive." I cut her off. "Ugh, are we almost there?" She whines.

"Stop complaining. We're going to UA first. Why? Because if they can capture the league. And you need a doctor. Cause the way you were living was not healthy. We were also both reported dead. Did it cross your mind then someone might have recognized us? Maybe called the police, who have our address?" I snap. "No. Sorry I guess." Hazel spats stepping away from me. I roll my eyes.

We continue to walk together. As UA comes in to view, Hazel speaks up. "I'm sorry for complaining and being ignorant." She says. "Sorry for snapping." I say. A tingly feeling adds to my nerves. 'What is this?' I think. I felt like I wasn't comfortable in my own skin. It was frustrating.

"I feel sick." Hazel says. "Do you need to throw up?" I ask. "I think I'm hungry." She says. I nod. "Yn don't you need an ID to get into UA?" Hazel questions. 'Shit I didn't think of that.' I think.

"Uhh..." I try to think of someway to get in. "Oh if qe try to walk in the gates will shut on us and someone will come out." I say thinking if a plan outloud. "Uh then one of us dies you dumb butt." Hazel says, placing her hands on her hips. I snap my fingers. "Your quirk I'd some sort of illusions right?" I ask. "Y-yeah." She says.

"Ok use your quirk to make the illusion of someone walking onto the property." I say. Hazel shuffles her feet. "I-I don't know how to use it. I can only make a flower and butterfly." Hazel mumbles. "Oh fuck." I whisper to myself. "I'm sorry Yn. I can try." Hazel says. She rubs my arm. "No no no. I can think if something else." I say. "If I can create enough smoke we could fly over the gates." I suggest. "The lasers and guns would kill us." Hazel points out.

"Buttt their is a dead squirrel over there." Hazel says pointing to the bushes. "Ew I don't wanna touch that." I say in disgust. "It probably has rabies." I mumble, walking over to the animal. "Use your quirk dumb butt." Hazel rolls her eyes. "Shut up and grab me that stick." I say, looking down at the dead squirrel. Hazel hands me the stick.

I hold my hand out and focus on making a flame. Very slowly I feel my arm and hand heat up. I nearly fall. "Get some leaves." I say. It was a bit too windy for me to make my own fire. Hazel drops a stack of dead leaves on the pavement. I set my hand down next to it. 'What's something that embarrassed me?' I think. I end up thinking of Shoto and how me kissed me. How his hands are and how strong he was and his deep voice. The leaves catch on fire.

"Finally." Hazel whispers. "Shut up you can't even use your quirk." I comment. I grab smoke by the handfuls. "It's so thin." I mumble to myself. 'It won't hold for long.' I think, molding the smoke into a net. "What are doing?" "A net. The gates are motion activated. So we fling the squirrel over to the gates the gates shut and alert the school." I say, pushing the squirrel into the net with a stick.

"So then a pro comes out and takes us into the school. And we get FOOD!" Hazel says jumping around with the mention of food. I shrugg my shoulders, "Sure." I take my flimsy net and walk to the gates. I was about 10 feet away when I flung the squirrel. It flew under the gates and the gates shut down on it was a auditable crunch. "Poor squirrel." Hazel says. I cross my arms. "It was already dead." I say tilting my head up.

"And that's Eraserhead." Hazel notes. I look at the figure walking towards us. 'That is Mr.Aizawa.' I think throwing up a hand to wave. "HEY COMMANDER!" I yell. He jogs to me and Hazel. Mr.Aizawa walks around me and then stares are me with a confused face. "Are you a ghost?" He asks. "Uh no." I say glancing at Hazel. Mr.Aizawa pats my head.

"Um Commander, I know it's like really shocking and such. Also this is my sister Hazel, she was missing for 6 years maybe. Ion know but she's hungry and I am too. I also think i might need to see a doctor cause I don't feel good." I say in one breath. "Hazel... as in Hazel Bakugou, as in the playground kid." Mr.Aizawa asks. Hazel points at Mr.Aizawa, "Uh yes."

I start to feel really dizzy, like I had spun around a hundred times. "Are you okay?" Hazel asks. I don't register her words."... I- I'm going to sit... down." I say taking few steps back. I step on a rock, and fall down heavy on my butt. "Ow." I groan. "I'm calling an ambulance." Mr.Aizawa says. I look up a him with his words. "Why?" Hazel asks. "You need medical attention and there's something wrong with this rookie." He says walking away from the two of us. "I don't need a hospital." I slur. Darkness creeps up in my eyes, swallowing me whole.

Go read my new book now🔫😁

Question of the day:
What was the worst thing your parents did to make you clean your room?

When I was 4 (I think) my mom throw away my prized (and raggedy) stuffed bunny that i took everywhere. I broke down in tears and went to my baby book and showed her all the pictures of me and my stuffed bunny. She gave it back and then I cleaned my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 879 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
21K 309 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
8.9K 33 15
Y/n and her older brother, Katsuki Bakugo, have been students in UA for quite awhile. Y/n usually likes to hang out and have fun with the Bakusquad m...
15.2K 328 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...