scent. || jakehoon ff

Por hvelior

โ I'm getting married...TO HIM?? โž :: wherein the SIMS and the PRKC company settles on with a flabbergasting... Mรกs

CHP 1 : the parks
CHP 2 : hidden deal
CHP 3 : newlyweds
CHP 4 : trouble
CHP5 : hunt
CHP 6 : who are you?
CHP 7 : ???
CHP 8 : date
CHP 9 : reunion
CHP 10 : ๐Ÿ˜
CHP 11 : call
a/n !
CHP 12 : outing I
CHP 13 : outing ll
CHP 15 : feelings
CHP 16 : liar
CHP 17 : watcher
CHP 18 : happy ending
CHP 19 : myself
CHP 20 : finale ( just a/n )
CHP ??? : hell
book 2 !

CHP 14 : revenge

1.8K 88 27
Por hvelior

"d-did you hear.. everything?"

yes. I did.

"no? hear what?" I lied. I didn't wanna assume things.

I could see in sunghoon's eyes that he was relieved. "oh... nothing. gonna use the bathroom?"

"yeah."

he nods and leaves.

I enter the bathroom and my knees trembled.

"ha.. to think that we actually had something..." I whisper and hit myself, smiling.

what a fool I've been.

I didn't wanna believe heeseung's words but that just made it all true. one phone call.

well what was I expecting?

~
( small flashback )

"what is it?"

I was in a call with my dad.

"well.."

"well??"

"I was just informed about what mr. park has been planning. It's not to join forces, son. It's to simply gain their reputation and have more money."

"uhm..? why are you telling me-"

"just to give you a heads up. if his son, sunghoon starts acting funny or different from you, never fall for it. it's just an act."

"are you even certain of this?"

"yes, that's why I called. I don't want my son's feelings get played, so be careful."

~

"ah."

I hit myself again.

I didn't know that I have already fallen, for him. my dad warned me yet I threw myself at him.

that one night...why did I even?- ugh.

I picked my phone up and called sunoo, I wanted him to come to the bathroom instead so I could vent a little.

- 4 minutes later -

"sweetie! oh no- is my baby alright? who hurt this precious sunshine?!" sunoo started baby-ing me when he entered the bathroom, hugging me, checking me.

"blech! stop it! I'm not in the mood." I pushed him away, but gently.

sunoo then collected himself. "okay, i'm all ears. start talking."

~

!! sunghoon pov !!

fuck.

I was in my room, fidgeting with my hand, getting nervous. "he said no... but why did he had that face? shit."

I was in a phone call with my dad earlier, and it seemed like jake heard what me and him were talking about.

- earlier -

"what now?"

"hey son, how are yo-"

"get straight to the point."

"ahem, well.. I called to check if jake has fallen yet?"

"ugh I don't know! why do you keep asking?!"

"because we don't have much TIME, sunghoon. it's best if he's showing any signs. you better accomplish your job by the end of the month!"

"what? already? you're such a pain."

"do it sunghoon or i'm sending you back to THAT place."

"..."

"come on.. it's too early for that. just give me a few more months!"

"by the end of the month, sunghoon."

"please do you think I'll be able to make him fall in love with me within a month?"

"BY THE END OF THE MONTH. THAT'S FINAL."

"...this is why I hate you."

- present -

I plop down to the bed, thinking of what to do.

"god this is so troublesome."

but wait.

why am I reacting so much? I shouldn't care if he did hear or what.. he's a nobody.

'I'm his husband, fuckt@rd.'

...

"fuck this." I grabbed my phone and my jacket then left the room, I wanted to go back home. why did I even tag along to this stupid trip.

~

!! jake pov !!

"WHAT?!"

sunoo yelled after hearing my story. "that jerk! it's like you're a bet or something."

"wha?- bet? no no, it's not like that.."

"psh, then why did he have only one month of him trying to make you his? this is so common- but I didn't expect you'll be a victim of that." sunoo says.

"not helping." I gave him the '😒' look.

"what do I do, sun? I already like him, even though he was being a pain when we first met."

sunoo thinks for a while. his face then lights up.

"get revenge."

he holds my hands, encouraging me. "revenge? what kind of revenge?"

"you know! like, make him jealous and stuff, annoy him. tease him. make him have a taste of his own medicine."

sunoo looks determined.

"uhm-"

"you know that guy with green highlights earlier?? he seemed really into you."

"heeseung?"

"oh, heeseung is his name? try getting with him! that'll definitely throw that sungjerk to the bin." sunoo giggles. the idea kind of amuses me but i'm not into these stuff.

"but sunoo, you know I don't like playing with people's feelings." sunoo lets go of my hands. "girl, he already played with yours! stop being a wimp."

"but-"

"just do it! call him or something. I'm sure y'all have exchanged contacts." sunoo really looks eager.

I look down and think for a good second.

okay, maybe i'll give him a chance. "he did give me a card-"

"DIAL. RIGHT NOW."

"okay okay- it's in the room." sunoo then stands up and grabs my wrist, pulling me out of the bathroom, heading to our room.

he pushed me to the bed and waited for me to dial the number. he taps his feet, gosh this guy's patience is so short.

I unlocked my phone and started dialing the number while looking at the card heeseung gave me.

dialing...

sunoo sits next to me, joining me as we wait for someone to pick up.

tooot.

"hello?"

my heart started to beat fast, not a single word was coming out of my mouth, I didn't know what to say.

sunoo hits my shoulder and gestured me to talk.

"u-uh- hi?"

"oh, puppy. you called." me and sunoo could tell from his voice that he was amused.

"yeah.. um.."

I turn my eyes to sunoo who was shocked of what he heard. he mouthed,

'PUPPY??'

his shocked face slowly turned into a smug one. he then stand up, I pulled his shirt.

I was gonna ask where he was gonna go but he gently removed my hand and pat my back, "maybe you two need some privacy so enjoy the talk." he whispers before giving me a wink and exiting the room.

"you were saying?"

I flinched when I heard someone talk, I forgot I was in a call.

"um.. ah- how are you?"

"my, my. I wasn't expecting this but.. I'm alright, now that I received a call from you."

"oh shut up!- no wait- I mean.. uh.." I really don't know what to say. fuck me.

"hm?"

"I.. I was forced okay?! don't get any other ideas why I called." I ended up admitting.

"oh.. that's saddening." the disappointment in heeseung's voice was heard.

before I could end the call sunoo's words suddenly popped up in my head. he wanted me to get revenge.

heck.

what me and sunghoon have isn't real anyway so fuck it.

"uhm- on second thought!"

"yes?"

"would you like to.. um, meet me at the club we met last time?"

I waited for an answer, heeseung wasn't responding after I spoke. shit. I was gonna speak again until,

"why of course. what time and what day?"

"tomorrow. maybe around 8pm."

"hm, sure. see you, puppy. I look forward on seeing you again."

I felt his tone become into a seductive, which sent slight shivers to my shoulders.

I hang up, sighing. I look at the other side of the room, sunghoon wasn't in his bed.

he left.

where'd he go?

[ a/n: IDK WHERE THIS IS GOING HELP HSHBWJSL ]

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.7K 160 11
โ™ก... ๐– ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—†๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹'...
1.9K 171 11
"Well, Park Jongseong. I simply adore witnessing you in this state; who wouldn't want to watch the best kid in the class get completely destroyed by...
15.2K 855 35
This is a story of a boy who never found happiness ........ A naive boy working for his agency who is apparently paying for his mother's hospital exp...
24.4K 1.6K 29
in which, sunghoon is ordered to help jaeyun fall in love. ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… : แดŠแด€ษด 27, 2022 แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: แดŠแดœษดแด‡ 14, 2022 ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——.