LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

Por monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... Más

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Side story [1]

1.4K 55 39
Por monkeywa

Quote: "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."- Carol Burnett

-------------  ----------- ------- ------- ---

Granny's pov:

Life of a royal is not as easy and lexiouras as people make it seem. Sometimes it's even worse than being a beggar. Sure you have money but that's not everything.

*Sigh*

"You highness, you should let it go. It's been 18 years." said my personal maid.

18 years is a long time. But not for me.

It seemed like yesterday when my daughter in law gave birth to her youngest kids, and passed away.

I have regretted it every day for 18 years.

Flash back

"Your highness, Her Majesty gave birth to twins!" a maid informed me.

"Oh! Omg! Let's go! Hurry!" I said with happiness as I ran to the labor room.

*Click*

Opening the door, I expected to see my grandchildren and my daughter.
"Your highness, her majesty sadly passed away. She lost too much blood." the midwife said.

I did see my daughter, she just wasn't here.

'NO! I can't lose myself.' I thought about trying to muster my courage up.

"The twins?" I questioned.

"Only the prince survived. The princess....she did not breathe." the midwife answered.

"Where is she? Where is the princess?" I clarified.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! You can not! It's not clean!" the maid yelled.

"Not CLeAN?! I am Asking you to bring me my grandchild! ANd since when do you order me around? Let me see HER. RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I roared at the maid.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what's the right thing to do?

"Y-Your highness, He-here." The maid handed me the child.

The child seemed peaceful. So peaceful. She had blonde hair just like her father. How pretty. She and her brother both had the same hair. I bet they have the same eyes too.

Unknowingly my vision seemed to get blurry and my ears were filled with the loud crying of my little prince.

This was the day that I wished I could change. But unfortunately I don't have the power to do so.

Flash back end.

Forgive me Regina, I couldn't save your daughter nor could I give Charlos or his brother a happy childhood.

It seems rather than being together and one, they have drifted apart. And my asshole son played a very big part in this.

I want him to regret his choices of abandoning his sons. 

In Sodiana

Ballroom

Third person pov:

"HIS HIGHNESS THE EMPEROR HAS ARRIVED!" the guard announced the arrival.

The music and the dancing of the nobles stopped as they all bowed in courtesy.

"Continue." a very stern and cold voice spoke.

'I-I am dancing in-in front of him????' a lady with blonde hair who was watching the scene unfolded from behind the stage thought.

"Diana, hurry up. We will be up soon." a sweet whispering voice broke Diana out of her thoughts.

"I c-can't do this! He is scaryyyyyyyyyy.............." Diana muttered back as she whined to her companion.

"WE CAN'T reject this. DO you want to die??" Chloe murmured again.

"Nooooo.....but-but-I miss Dira!!!" Diana whined as she tried to get her head clear.

"Listen here. You.will.be.just.fine. How about this? Wear a veil?" asked Chloe as she comforted her friend.

"Yes please!" exclaimed Diana, happily. 'At Least i will feel a bit safe from that scary dude.'

Outside in the ballroom.

"I greet the emperor on his birthday. Eroka has sent this as a gift." Charlos greeted the emperor as he bowed a little to show respect. 

(Not my pic) 

'Hmph, I hate it here. I wanna just laze around.' charlos thought as he dismissed himself.

"Kris, why am I here in the first place? I believe his highness should be the one here." Charlos asked his knight and personal assistant.

"His highness offered you money to be here." Kris said with a did-you-have-a-short-term-memory-loss face.

"Oh right, money. Let's go and take our sit." said Charlos as he made his way to his reserved seat.

'Our sit? I will be protecting you, you idiot! I will have to stand here all night, while you will enjoy the luxury.' Kris thought 😭.

"Oh charlos!" exclaimed a loud voice.

'Oh shit...' charlos thought as he turned around.

"L-Lucas. How's life?" asked Charlos, he was about to eat his dessert. His life hates him.

"Great! My sister's been found! I will get to see her soon! DUDE! I can't wait!" exclaimed Lucas as he took his seat.

"Wait really? That's great!" Charlos answered. He was genuinely happy. It's lucky for Lucas to find his sister. No, it's lucky to have a sister. He always wondered if things would have been different if his twin sister was alive. Before he could say more a loud voice interrupted...not just him but everyone.

"Your majesty, presenting you tonights' big performance." a dude announced as a soft melody could be heard.

"The dance is starting," said Lucas. 

(A/N: here's the thing, writing this kind of dancing scenarios.....uhmm i am not good at them soooo ya i am just gonna kinda skip it....i drop down some good music and some dance moves.)

(Alright this was the best song that i could find)(you can imagine this dance but it's up to you.)(Not mine)

(that's how she ends it) (none of the upper pics are mine) (Imagine she has a veil on covering her lower face) 

After the dance

Charlos's pov:

Holy shit. That was awesome.

But why-why does the main dance look so familiar?

"HEy, the main dancer kinda looks like you." commented Lucas as he applauded.

Oh do that's why she looks familiar.

*PFFT!* I choked the water out.

Tf

She looks like me? I am not dreaming she does look like me. NO! NO! I refuse it. My twin died after birth.

There's no way. Uh huh.

"Your highness you don't think-"

"Shut up kris." I said. I don't wear my mask to parties. Only to towns and wars. Damnit.

Diana's pov:

I was dancing perfectly, But for some reason the scary dude was staring at me. So I averted my eyes to a different place, just to meet a pair of pinkish eyes.

'Just like mine.' I thought.

That was when we made eye contact, his eyes widened as he just realized something.

'Oh, i should better stick to chloe. I don't think I wanna get lost in this place.'

The emperor's pov:

I was watching the performance as I made eye contact with the main dancer. But she diverted her attention to somewhere else, completely ignoring my stare.

'How interesting.' I thought. She has gained my interest. 

Third person pov:

Location: Garden

"Damn, they left me behind and now I am lost." muttered diana.

"You lost?" a voice called from behind her.

"Oh" Diana turned around just to find the pinkish guy from the audience. And this time she wasn't wearing a veil.

"WHat's your name?" asked Charlos.

"D-diana..."

"Pretty name. Miss Diana, don't you think we look awfully similar?" Charlos went straight to the point.

"hUh? I thought-thought so too." answered DIana. They did look very similar. He would look like a second copy of her if not for being a boy.

"You know miss, I had a twin, they say she died right after she was born...." charlos said.

Diana wasn't dumb, though she grew up in a town doesn't mean she had a esay lifestyle, it was hell and she was forced to see the real world in her early age, resulting her to know and observe her surrounding very carefully.

"I don't know what you are referring to. But I am an orphan." she answered as she smiled sweetly and put on an innocent facade.

"Miss, how about we do a test?" asked Charlos. He knew that she just put on an innocent facade. Her smile was sweet but there was a lot of pain hidden inside it. He wasn't sure before about all this, but all it was a twin instinct the moment she turned around and he got a clear look of her face, he knew she was her.

"Sir, I am sorry, but I really need to leave. My crew will be leaving soon. Then goodbye." Said Diana as she left. Seeing this, Charlos knew she didn't want to talk with him anymore.

Well, at least he knows he has a sister and knows where to find her. He was satisfied, and he knew he had to approach her slowly and steadily.

"Till we meet again." exclaimed Charlos.

'Hope you be safe.'

Location: Sapphire Palace (guest palace)

Third person pov:

"WHAT?!" a voice exclaimed from over the communication ball.

"Yes, granny, are you sure that my sister was dead?" asked Charlos to confirm.

"That's impossible, I am very sure! I held her after personally?!" granny exclaimed.

"It might be an illusion, or a medicine that stops the heartbeat or something. Because I just saw my sister alive." Charlos replied Impatiently.

"How do you know that it was her? You could have mistook her." granny siad.

"TRust me, we look very alike. Granny, she looked like me, she had mom's eyes, Pink-ish and his majesty's hair blonde. Just like me, her facial structure is like mom's too. I matched it with moms' painting." Charlos concluded.

"*Sniff* *hic* My child -*sniff* Is Al-Alive?*sniff*"

With Diana

"There you all are!" I exclaimed as I ran towards chloe.

"Hey! Where did you disappear? COme on, it's time to leave." Chloe said as she dragged me to the train.

'I am going home. FInally!'

With the emperor:

"They left?" asked the emperor.

"Yes." a red head knight answered.

"Well, I guess I'll have to visit her then." 

To be continued~

A/N: 

Did you all like the side story?

I was going to put it in with the main story, but thought that would make some things confusing for me, so i decided not. To be honest i never thought of making diana and Charlos twins. It was then when i was writing Diana's description I realised that both the characters have the same features. SO I just went with the flow. I love diana and wanted her to have a happy family. 

I really hope you all like it, I spent 2 hours on this. It was quite difficult to find the songs. But i enjoyed it, so it was worth it. 

I will see you all in a few days~ bye~

(Not mine) (credits to kawahidaya on tumblr) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
835K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
11.1K 334 20
(currently rewriting!!!) A story about Penelope's life. Of course, her story doesn't have a good ending yet it's not bad to read about her life [Deat...