𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory

1.9K 68 61
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

It's been more the a week since you met Ryuhei and Mitsuki.You did stress a bit after she told you 'We,workers,always get what we want' so you tried to pay more attention to your surrounding.

You would alway look behind you from time to time when you would walk alone.
You would alway not go out to much.
You would alway pay attention to your friends.
You would alway stay on guard.

You would alway think that they were aiming for a human. But in reality,it was more tragic then a human;a living being dying.

«« ❦ »»

You stood there,infront of her corpse.She just got hit by a truck while you both were on a run. That day,the sky was covered by cloud,made it impossible for you to see the stars. The world stopped spinning for a sec.And then... Everything froze.

'It's all your fault,if you didn't only think about yourself.You're a monster!' A voice in your head continued to yell accompanied with creepy laughter. 'It's your fault s h e died.'
The voice continued.

You took your hair on hands and gripped them tightly while bending down. You're face held three emotion at the same time.

👁 Shock.

🎨Pain

🎭Sadness

You were on the verge of crying as you looked at the body in front of you. 'SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. EVERYONE DIE BECAUSE OF YOU.YOU USELESS LITTLE BITCH' 'THATS WHY SHE IS DEAD.' You gripped you head more and more tighter.

'IT'S ALL YOU FAULT,YOUR FAULT MIZUKITAMARI died.'

Your breathing was getting more and more unstable. You tried to take deep breath but all you could see was a dead Mizukitamari,on the road.

You were remembering all those time you were with her,when she played with you because you were sad.When she slept with you because you felt cold. When she waited for you in front of the door.

You realized that she was your whole univers.and that univers,disappeared in an instant.

Time skip bought by some of you guys tears.
-four day later
[Tuesday ,6:50pm]

You hadn't left you bed ever since Friday's bloody and teary night.That night, you spent it crying and blaming yourself.

'If only I didn't let her go, if only I was faster, if only I wasn't so careless, if only I didn't go on a run and bought her, if only I didn't take that path,if only I wasn't so dumb,if only I wasn't so weak... Maybe that if only I was stronger ,she would have been alive,beside me.

Waking me up to go to school.'

But no,You were all alone, a l o n e...

The despair slowly taking its part in your heart was interrupted by the door ringing.

You didn't go up since Megumi was going to open it.

Speaking of him, after the accident,he informed your parents.They we're also sad about the new.But not as much as you. They didn't really care,for them it was just and animal who lived in there roof.

Your heart was clenching so hard it made it hard to breath. You were so overthinking you had several nosebleeds. You were so hungry your body was almost eating itself.

And your heart... was breaking to the point you didn't see the light anymore.

Maybe for other they would say you were overreacting.

But if they knew...

Mizukitamari was with you ever since your 10 years old,she was your best friend,your familly,your sport mate and the light of your life.

When your parent weren't here to console you,she would. And they never could.

A knock was heard followed by the door of your bedroom opening.There stood Megumi.
He then spoke "your friends are here to see you.Should I let them come in?"

"No.Tell then I'm taking a bath or something.I don't want to meet them at the moment."You responded no moving a inch from you bed,you were on your belly,face in a fluffy pillow and the darkness of the room consuming your thoughts.

"Hai,M/N-sama"Megumi then closed the door going to your friends aka Daniel who was overthinking,Zack who was dragged, Vasco who was worried,Mira who didn't know how to feel, Jay who didn't know how to express his worry and Zoe who was dumbfounded.

"It seems like sir M/N isn't available right now. You may leave."Megumi spoke while bowing a little.

"Ah,ask him if he is fine for us , alright?"Daniel muttered with a apologetic smile.

"I will." The butler then ended the discussion by closing by the door and then huffing a big breath he didn't know he was holding.

Time skip
-5 days later.
[Sunday,10:00pm.Time skip
- At ———— park,playground.
@ M/N ]

You were sat on a swing,your brightness-less eyes looking at the ground.

-

You hadn't been attending school since the start of the week. You organized a funeral for Mizukitamari and the only twos who were there were you and Megumi.

-

"Why...why those sick thoughts always come back..." You said still looking at the floor but this time,you were gripping your beautiful
[h/c] hair.

It wasn't the first time you were felling so 'depressed', if that the right word.There was a time in Japan were your whole personality,life and surroundings were garbage,total shit.

-FLASHBACK-
-2-3 years in the past-

-current age: 13-14
-status: senior in ——— middle school.
-grade: more than good.
-'best friend':Ryuhei Kuroda.
-Physical inspired by Kanto Manji-kai's Mikey.
-Bullying inspired by AOUAD
[will use random names]

It was around 6am,you were in a building in construction inside you school.You were in a black couch . You were leaning forward with you legs open and your forearms resting on your knees.
[like Kanto manji-kai's Mikey.]

You were watching a random guy being hit by your group.They weren't you friends,neither were they strangers.

You watched without even feeling bad for the poor guy,your dull black onyx eyes were so empty.

You had been negligent toward your hair, you did wash them and brush them often.But you stopped cutting them. They were once short but now they are at shoulder length.

The poor guy was begging for them to stop but they didn't.

This became a fault routine for you.

-6:00am
Beating up students.
-7:00am
Skip class till lunchtime.
12:00am
Eat with your only friend aka Ryuhei.
1:00pm
skip class till 6:30pm
6:30pm
Going back home or go out with your group and eventually beat up some people.

His life was so much trashy,but it became worse that one night...

They were on top of a small building with a guy, also know as the victim. The rain was pouring hard,M/N was sat on a wooden chair and a girl,Sumire,was sat on his left lap she was holding an umbrella that covered the both of them.

⚠️Mention of auto-mutilation.⚠️

Kita  took harshly the guy wrist and looked at it. "You cut yourself?pathetic."He started and then shove away the guy's hand. "I heard you wanted to die and that you planned suicide,is it true? I also heard that in your letter,it was MY fault."he then pushed the guy's shoulder a little. Kita was the main bully of the poor boy.

"IS IT MY FAULT?!"He screamed."DID I EVER HIT YOU?"he then continued still screaming.The poor boy,Yagushi ,muttered. "N-no."  Kita took the umbrella from Kenji.

Kenji took a step forward, the rain rapidly going on him. He pushed Yagushi from time to time till he literally punched him. The poor Yagushi was now on the floor.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" He yelled as he let his anger on Yagushi. Hitting him in the stomach, ribs and face.

"Oi, Kenji,lemme play a little too." Ryuhei came out of the shadow. "Ah,hum... Ha'i!"Kenji spoke as he bowed his head a little and let Ryuhei take place.

Ryuhei glanced at your figure who was enjoying it. "N/N-Sama,do you want me to do something that will entertain you??"
"Go on." You muttered almost immediately since you were getting bored.

"Ha'iii~" Ryuhei took a metal pipe from the floor and started hitting Yagushi's back's .He then stopped as Yagushi suddenly stood up and tried to hit Ryuhei back.

A slight chuckle got out of your mouth.you tilted your head a little in entertainment with a sly smirk placed on your face.

Yagushi was running everywhere Ryuhei was going. Not until Ryuhei dodged with weak punch and the poor victim feel from the building,hitting the floor as his bones cracked.

You stood up amused and watch the body not responding at the rain falling on him.

Ryuhei was utterly shook, along with Kita,Sumire and Kenji.

"Are you guys scared?" M/N said in a bloody voice.Sumire shook her head rapidly, Kenji and Kita followed her doing and Ryuhei just spoke "No..."

From that day on,you didn't care for the life of anyone.

You guys were more and more bad with people. Pushing them to suicide or even,some time killing them by 'accident'. You were really enjoying it.You loved the chaos.

Despair was surrounding you.it felt warm.

You did so much shit.One day,Kita stopped hanging out with you guys, and became friends with some bitches students. Not like you cared.

"I'm stopping all of this. I don't wanna get involved in illegality and fights anymore."

It was his last words.

Since he left,a guy,Keisuke, joined the group. He was a sadist like all of you.

You guys were inside your fault spot, the building in construction beside the campus.
You leaned on the couch as Sumire was massaging you right arm,pressing it on breast.

A girl,Yukihira, was half naked on the floor,in front of the couch,trying to cover her upped body part as another boy,Aiko, was filming her with pure regret in eyes. Keisuke was just laughing with Ryuhei as he clapped his hands together. Kenji just sat beside you enjoying the show.

"What's going on there?" A familiar voice said. "The fuck?!" It was Kita. He then ran to the girl as he saw her state.

"Oii, Kita I respect you but get the fuck outta here" Ryuhei told what everyone was thinking.

"You guys should really stop,I excepted better from you,M/N-San."

«««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1740 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 86 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
2.7K 139 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
42.9K 2.3K 24
Trying to enjoy her years at J high school isn't as easy as she thought it might of been. While having 2 part time jobs to pay off the debt that her...
19.2K 863 42
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...