๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

47

13.1K 1K 277
By Mushwrites

Comments are getting lessen, so please do inline comments and vote 🥹🫶🏻

Since Zaviyaar went to drop them at airport, Aayat had time to prepare for her surprise.

She did some preparation at the garden side, she had already made his favourite dishes for dinner.

She look at herself, she was still in white gown, she had tied her in a messy bun, As she was working, her dress got dirty.

"Oh shit I look so dirty" she mumbled looking at her creased frock, she was even sweating too, she rushed upstairs to take a quick shower before Zaviyaar comes back.

She took a cold shower, dressed herself in a beautiful red chiffon saree, which had work at the end of the Pallu, and the blouse had shiny work, it was ending just below her assets, showing off her whole curves.

She applied little makeup to look presentable, and wore beautifully gold earrings, and red bangles in both her arms, not more jewellery, and the gold pendant and nose ring, she never removed.

"Everything is done, just these stupid strings " she muttered irritated, tying the strings of her blouse, she had gathered her hair at one shoulder, she was trying to tie it looking it from the mirror.

"Do you need help" she heard husky voice of her husband, she yelped in fear, turned around to look at him.

He was standing leaning on door, with his hand folded around his chest, staring at her without blinking his eyes.

She was looking like a newly bride, heavenly gorgeous, he was not able to take his eyes off her, he noticed the saree she had worn showing off her waist, stomach areas, he felt his muscles getting tensed.

While she felt her heart skipped the way he was at her intensely, Zaviyaar took slow steps towards her, accelerating her heart beat.

"Why are you so dolled up today, irada kya hai apka biwi jaan?" He asked her wrapping his arm around her bare waist, placed his chin on her shoulder.

She shivered instantly, as soon his cold hand touch her warm skin, she looked at him from the mirror, as he was gazing her continuously,  which was making knots in her stomach.

She drop her lashes down, feeling nervous and shy suddenly.

"What's cooking in you head Mrs. Khan?" He whispered, looking at her reaction, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Nothing Mr, khan, can you please tie my strings, Because I have surprise for you, so do it quickly, it's only two hours left for your birthday, even we have to eat dinner too" Aayat ordered him, her face was was full of excitement.

"You arranged the pre- birthday party,it was enough, surprise was not needed though" He claimed, tying the strings casually, Aayat rolled her eyes at her boring husband .

"How can you so boring Zaviyaar? Here I'm excited for your birthday and look at you" Aayat asked him, disdain.

"Boring? Should i tell you how much boring I'm ,through my actions" He whispered huskily, in her ear, tickling his palm on her stomach.

"Zaviyaar" she mumbled his name, squeezing her eyes shut, throwing her head behind in his shoulder, goosebumps appearing on her arms.

"Hmmm" He hummed nuzzling in the crook her neck, his fingers playing with her tummy, sending shivers to her body.

"Please stop, we can continue this later " she whispered, halting him, placing her hand above his, which was on stomach, not able to take his torchers.

"It's your birthday, I want to celebrate it nicely, " Aayat added glancing him from the mirror his eyes bored into her, he sighed before losing his grip on her.

"Let's go" She exclaimed holding his arm, dragged him out, he stopped in tracks recalling something.

"Hey! What you said a minute ago" he asked raising his brows.

"That I want to celebrate you birthday" she replied casually, descending down from stairs, dragging him too with her.

"No before that?" He questioned "it's your birthday" she answered him,

"No Aayat before that?" He commanded getting irritated,

"That we can continue this later" Aayat responded with a flow without realising.

"Yeah! What you mean by that?" He asked her with a tease pulling her closer, Aayat looked at him wide eyed.

"Umm...let's eat dinner i have made your favourite dishes" Aayat cheered, changing the topic, she run inside the kitchen pushing him away.

"What's cooking in her mind" He mumbled, getting suspicious by her behaviour.

Aayat came out with a tray in her hand, placed it on the dining area, Zaviyaar was already sitting on the head chair.

"When did you came in? I didn't heard the door bell ringing?" She asked him, furrowed her eyebrows, filling the glass of water, placed in-front of him.

"Aayat, when I know the passcode, why will I ring the doorbell" He replied with a shrug off, Aayat pressed her lips at her stupid question.

"Anyway, why are you so dolled up for my birthday?" Zaviyaar questioned, glancing at her, putting a morsel in his mouth.

"Do you have a problem if I get ready for your birthday?" Aayat replied, glaring at him.

"Not it's not that i mind, you look ravishing, but it's just the two of us, so yeah" He defined, sincerely, watching her get angry.

"I wanted to get ready for you," Aayaf whispered, staring at him. Zaviyaar held her hand before kissing her knuckles, a smile broke on her lips.

"It's time for your surprise!" She cheered, getting excited. As they finished the dinner, Aayat looked at that time, it's 11:30.

"Close your eyes" Aayat ordered him cutely

"Why should I, it's your surprise do it yourself Biwi" He teased her knowing she won't be able to reach his height. Aayat glared at him.

"Are you making fun of my height?" She questioned him sternly.

"Of course not baby" He replied, making an innocent face.

"Then it's fine" she replied, pointing index fingers towards him. She went behind him, tiptoed to reach his height, she made a sad pout not able to reach his height.

"Why are you so tall?" she mocked him with a bad face.

"Why are you so short?" he replied playfully, touching her head.

"Fine! Come here" He said looking at her cute face, pulling her while holding her wrist, and picked her up in his arms effortlessly.

Aayat gasped first but then encircled her arms around his neck protectively.

"Close my eyes, and guide me the way" He told her, Aayat smiled, she kissed his cheek, before removing her one hand around his neck, placed above his eyes.

She lead him the way till garden and asked him put her down. He blinked his eyes to adjust the to lights.

A small smile made a way towards his Lips, seeing that beautiful yet simple setup, soft mattress was placed on the grass, with fairy lights on, a big protecter, beside it there was tie artificial trees sparkling because of lights, and table where had popcorn, chocolate, chips.

He turned his face to look for Aayat but she was not there, he opened his mouth to call her before that he heard her soft voice.

"Happy birthday to you" She Sang beautifully walking near him with the cake in her hand, which she baked herself for him.

She placed the cake on the table, and stand in-front of him.

"I wish you get that all happiness in the whole word, your presence brightens my day, puts smile on my face, and fills my heart with love. You are man of my dreams. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, May the brightest colour spread in your life you be happy forever." She wishes him, her eyes gleaming with all the love she had for him.

Zaviyaar just stared at her in awed, he was delighted, his eyes were shining with happiness.

"I love you so much wifey" He whispered gazing her lovingly, He leaned down, touching his forehead with hers, she placed her hand on his cheek, stroking it with her thumb gently.

Both stared deep into Each-other's eyes, Manik bent his head down pecking her face gently, before letting it go with a smile.

"Wait for a sec" She mumbled audibly moving back, She went inside and then come back with a laptop in her hand, she gestured him to sat down on the mattress, she sat beside him,

HE wrapped his arm around her back, pecked her cheek softly, She gasped, widened her eyes, she felt shy, a red hue crept on her cheek, which made him confused, She gestured to him to look at the laptop screen.

"Happy birthday" He heard the scream, his attention shifted to the laptop screen, where his parents and Aayat's parents were sitting with a smile on their faces.

"Woah! This surprise i didn't expected" Zaviyaar said looking at them with a wide smile on his face.

Aayat took the quilt cover herself till stomach, hiding her bare parts.

"My baby looks so beautiful" Jannat gushed looking at Aayat's look.

"Yeah finally you dressed up like a bride" Her mother seconded her, admiring her daughter.

"Thank-you, my pretty Mama's" Aayat replied With smiled, giving them a flying kiss.

"What about me, won't you both have anything to say to me" Zaviyaar fake complained looking at both of them.

"You are the same, boring , what will they say to you?" she teased him playfully.

"Really, I'm boring huh?" he responded by caressing her bare stomach with his fingers under the blanket.

Aayat winded her eyes, and gestured to him to stop, but he smirked tracing her curves, Aayat fists her hand, to control herself, as she can't even react in-front of their parents.

"Let's cut the cake!" She exclaimed loudly, taking the knife from side handed him, with a deadly glare.

He held the knife with his left hand, his right arm was still wrapped Around her, his hand was on her tummy, he gestured to her to hold his hand too. She holds it without any second thoughts.

Both cut the cake together, and their parents sang "Happy birthday" and admired them too. As they were looking really beautiful with Each-other.

Zaviyaar fed her the bite, she took a smile bite, before Aayat could feed him, he already took her half eaten inside his mouth, Aayat chuckled at his foodie husband.

After that they talked to their family for a while, then hung up, Zaviyaar felt his phone pinged and he looked at the wishes from his friends, employee's.

"Such a shameless person you have become, what were you doing in-front of our parents?" Aayat chided him, slapped his arm lightly.

"They didn't even realise what was happening under the blanket, so chill biwi" He teased her pulling her puffed cheek.

"Besharam" Aayat muttered, shaking her head in disbelief, he chuckled at her red face.

"So now what?" He asked her, lying on that mattress getting comfortable. Aayat smiled and connected the laptop wit that projector, before laying on him with her head on his chest.

Then appeared their photographs of childhood with a slideshow, perfect song playing in background, Zaviyaar got astonished.

First there pictures came when they were kids  Zaviyaar was 5 and Aayat was 1 then came where Zaviyaar was 10 and Aayat was 5, after that pictures when they were teen, and lastly there recent pictures.

"I can't believe you have grown up, you were so tiny my cute kiddo" Zaviyaar uttered looking at her with a smile, Pulling her cheeks softly, Aayat rolled his eyes.

"You are behaving as if you are still a kid" Aayat mocked him sarcastically.

"Whatever! I liked these beautiful memories' ' He whispered, pulling her in a hug, dropping a kiss on her head, Aayat smiled, and responded with a hug encircling her arms around his back.

"I had no pictures of us when we were separated, I wish I had" she whispered sadly, as they broke apart.

"We have a whole life, we will make new and beautiful memories" He comforted her, Aayat smiled, nodding her head in yes, he took her in his embrace agaig.

They were in Each-other's arms, when they felt drops of water falling on them. They looked upward, and realised it's raining.

"Oh shit it's raining" Zaviyaar shouted, ran and stand under a shelter.

"Wow it's raining" Aayat yelled, cheerfully, opening her arms as water drops fell on her face, she closed her eyes peacefully enjoying the rain.

"Aayat come inside you'll get ill" Zaviyaar screamed at her concerned as she was getting drenched.

"Zaviyaar this is amazing, Aap bhi ayen na'' she nagged, calling him from her hand, He nodded his head in no, and leaned back on the wall folding his arms around his chest, adoring her beautiful yet desirable wife.

She was completely wet, the saree was hugging her skin, showing off her skin, she flipped her hair resting at her left shoulder Zaviyaar gasped, looking at the sight.

He didn't realize when he took his steps near her, he wrapped his arms around her taking in a back hug, brushed his lips on her cheekbone from behind, she shuddered at his touch, her eyes shut instantly.

His hand was working on her curves, and his lips working on her figure sending shivers through her spine.

"Zaviyaar" She took his name as a prayer , clutching his arm in her grip. He turned her around with a jerk, before she could realise what was happening, she felt his lips wet lips on hers, her hand lost in his hair.

He moved back panting on her face, breathing heavily, she opened her eyes, to meet his desired ones.

"Don't take my name like this, it won't take me second to take right here and love you senselessly" He whispered near her lips, she just felt her stomach flipped at his words.

"I want you to do that" She replied to him, in her husky voice staring in his eyes.

"Huh?" He was taken aback by her bold words and he got amused.

" I want you to remove the last barriers which is between us, I want you to give this marriage a new meaning Zaviyaar " she confessed, holding his arms, Zaviyaar got surprised, then his mind clicked all the setup, surprise was for this.

He looked at Aayat, she was looking at him with hopeful eyes, he bent down, picked her in his arms swiftly, she instantly encircled her arms around his neck, staring at him intensely, he was aware of her gaze . He dropped her down when they reached inside the room.

"Get changed, take a warm shower quickly, or else you'll catch cold" He ordered her, Aayat furrowed her brows at his behaviour.

"But Zaviyaar I want you to..." She stopped him holding his wrist before she could continue Zaviyaar interrupted.

"I said go and change Aayat " He told her sternly, gestured her to go inside the washroom, Aayat was perplexed with his behaviour, but seeing him so serious she just walked inside with a bad mood.

________________________________
How was today's chapter?

Are you guys excited for next?

HUMSAFAR IS GOING TO END JUST SOME UPDATES LEFT! 😭💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love and Lies By Bitsy

General Fiction

42.3K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
25.8K 1K 30
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...
399K 28.3K 19
"๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š ๐’š๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’›๐’Š๐’“, ๐’•๐’–๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“" +++ Muntazir โ€ข เคฎเฅ...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...