ride till we die

Autorstwa nevcau

Fast and furious based novel. Oc based. Read first page to gain a better ish insight on book contents. Więcej

small info dump
chapter 1 : long ago promises
chapter 2 : many goodbyes
chapter 3: life goes on
chapter 4 : race plans
chapter 5 : the set up
character portfolio
chapter 6: freindly talk
chapter 7 : race day
chapter 8: race day part 2
chapter 9 : the final line
chapter 10 : new rights
chapter 11 : small debts
chapter 13 : the news
chapter 14 : the calm before the storm
chapter 15 : one happy moment
chapter 16: gift giving
chapter 17 : core memory
chapter 18: pre plan
chapter 19 : smashed
chapter 20: journeys
chapter 21: the world turns dark
chapter 22 : life draining
chapter 23: present life
chapter 23: returns
chapter 24 : fun and games
chapter 25 : loser
chapter 26: you asshole
chapter 27 : growing suspicion
chapter 28 : i dont like him
chapter 29 : deeper meanings
chapter 30 : drunk admission
chapter 31 : cold feeling
chapter 32: Rage
chapter 33 : dont make me regret this
car list
chapter 34 : leave me alone
chapter 35 : twist
chapter 36: jelousy
chapter 37: feeling whole
chapter 38 : mistakes were made
chapter 39 : safe but not
chapter 40 : scum
chapter 41 : happiness ends with you
chapter 42 : happiness ends with you P2

chapter 12 : growing up

17 0 0
Autorstwa nevcau

Hailee POV

1 month time skip

I rush down the school steps towards my freinds who all wait crowded in a circle  in the parking lot.

"Well are we opening them or not" questions Lacey as she looks around the circle of faces waving her envelope.

"No we agreed with our families to make our way back to the torretos and open them their with everyone"bella reminded Lacey.

"Well then best not waste anymore time"i say as I make my way around Stephanie's rose gold Mercedes Benz G-class or as she calls it the party wagon.

"Dibs on front seat"mason calls out  as he rushes for the seat.

I chuckle as I put my keys into my motor bikes  engine I passed my driving test not long ago i tested for both car and motorbike and passed both first time.

Doors all start to open on the G wagon as people climb in.

"You going to be okay with them all" I question Stephanie.

"I'll be fine along as none touches the music it will be easy breeze"she says in a stern voice looking at mason who's reaching for the aux cord.

I laugh and look into the  opened back  window of the car to see an already annoyed cater sat in between  bella and lacey who are talking over him.

"Anyone want a ride with me" I laugh out already knowing my answer.

"Nooo way you drive like a maniac I would  much rather sit in between these 2  than get on that bike with you thanks" carter says as he shakes his head.

Everyone murmurs in agreement.

"Fine by me means I get to go faster"i say with a laugh as I put my helmet on and get on the bike.

Stephanie then starts up her car and gets ready to go.

I turn on my bike with a satisfying purr I flip down my visor I then take one last look at the wagon and nod.

I  meander my way I front of the car and make my way out the school parking lot I then shoot off down the road towards the torreto house hold.

(Hailees bike Yamaha YZF-R1)
_________________________________

I make my way up the torreto drive going slowley so I dont hit all the cars that park outside the home.

I find a small spot close to the garage and park up.

I look over to the back garden which now has a long table and multiple chairs set up a few missing from certain spots ready for the BBQ that's happening after we open our exam results.

That's when I hear my freinds pull up in the G wagon taylor swift clearly bumping out the radio.

I climb off my bike and remove my helmet as I  make my down the drive to meet my freinds.

Slowly they all pile out and make there way over to where I stand at the bottom of the path.

"That... was the worst drive ever next time I will ride with you I think" cater says to me  a hint of fear in his voice as he Pat's my shoulder.

I give him a questioning look.

He only shakes his head  his eyes wide as though hes seen and  heard something he didnt want to he then stands beside me.

"What the hell did you all do to cater the poor boy is traumatised
I laugh out  as I place my hands on caters face to mimic checking him for fever.

Cater swatts  my hand away in annoyance.

"Weeeee did nothing  he couldnt take a little talk we all had about boys" says lacey as  she makes her way over  her hands held up in surrender  closely followed by  the  others.

" Good god I can understand why hes traumatised I have heard the boy talk you and bella get into"i laugh out as we all make our way up the path towards the torretos front door.

We all stop momentarily as I do my usual knock and ring the door bell making  people aware  of my presence.

I then make my way though the door   placing my helmet next to the stairs  as I enter.

Laughing and conversing can be heard coming from the living Room that sits on the right of the front door.

We all filter into the living room and say hi  to everyone in it.

"Here they are the resultees" says  roman from the couch he sits on with becky mason makes his way over to the couch and greets both his parents again he then perches on the arm of the amuse couch.

The rest of my freinds and I make our ways around the large living  room towards our parents who fill the room greeting them once again as we got towards them.

My mum and aunt  corinne are both sat on chairs in the corner closes to the tv I make my way over to them and sit in front of them my back to them.

Brian mia and jack all sit on the sofa lacey sit in front of them on the floor.

Bella and carter make their way over to tej who stands next to the window both taking a standing  position at their fathers side.

Dom and letty appear in the dining room door way situated at the back of the room they give their greetings to us all   dom then takes a  leaning  position against the door frame letty hugging his side.

Stephanie  makes her way into the room  her face falling in disappointment  she then  leans  on one of the two pillars that make the  entrance way  her arms wrapped around her torso a sad look clouding her eyes Brian comes down the stairs only to lean on the  other pillar.

He turns to Stephanie and give her a quick rub on the arm in a act if comfort  before looking around the room.

Stephanie looks over at him blinking away the sudden sadness and gives him a small smile a light shade of pink appearing on her nose and cheeks.

Brian meets my eyes and  sends a nod my way I return the gesture with a wiggle of my eyebrows showing I picked up on  what just happend.

Brian rolls his eyes at this.

"Well i dont know about all of you but i want to know these exam results"my mum says as she places her hand on my shoulder squeezing it.

I turn to look at her with a smile one in which she returns only hers is bigger and more beautiful.

"I dont want to open mine first" Stephanie gushes out  handing her results to brian shaking her head.

"Dibs not it" both the twins shout out looking around at the room.

I look at mason.

"Dont look at me I'm not doing it" mason say  shaking his head and folding his arms.

Lacey says nothing she silently plays with her fingers looking down at her lap that tells me all I need to know shes silently saying her neither.

I breath out a sigh.

"Guess I will"i say turning the envelope over and running my fingers under the seal line.

The whole room seems to hold their breath as I slowley turn over the envelope again  and take out the results.

I pull out the blank paper back of the results and take on last breath in.

I quickly flip over the results scanning over the page and taking in all my work.

"I fucking did it OMG I DID IT ...... I  failed them all" i say in a positive voice only  to drop off into a disappointed voice.

I looks round room at all the sudden face drops before any one could console me i start up again.

"JOKES jokes.... I GOT 3 A+  2 B's and 1 C"i laugh out in shock.

Everyone let's out an annoyed noise some laugh.

I look around at my mum and aunt a huge smile now plasterd on my face.

My mum rubs my arm in congratulations my aunt squeezes my shoulder.

"Bella you open yours next"i say turning  to my freind waving my paper  in  excitement at her direction.

"Fine" bella  huffs out as she reluctantly opens her envelope and quickly glances over it her expression changing from annoyed to shocked.

"I..am .... amazing omg i got         2 A+ , 3 A's and 1 B" bella says in triumph as she dances around in a circle.

"Geek" carter coughs out  under his breath earning him a slap up the head from  a glaring Tej and a  shove of  annoyance from bella.

"Fine you open yours let's see how well you did"bella snips back at him flicking his ear.

" I will bet I did better" carter runs his finger along the seal    then opens his envelope.

"I got 3 A's, 2 B and 1 A+ " carter says as through a laugh clearly not believing how well he did.

Tej pulls both the twins into a hug giving them  both kisses and saying how proud his is of them and how he couldnt ask for greater kids  the twins turn to each other smiling like Cheshire cats.

"Mason your turn"carter says to the boy.

Mason grins at everyone around the room.

He looks down at the results in his hands turning it once and opening it up his face screwing up in concentration as he reads his results.

After a few seconds he looks up and starts to read off his results.

"I got 3 A's, 1 B and 2 C's  I did better than I thought I would" Mason says as he  list off his achievements with a shrug and a laugh.

Roman only laughs with his son and congratulates him with pats on the back.

Masons mum also congratulates him with a hug and  plants a kiss of the side of his head.

"Right it's either Lacey or stephanie that goes next I say rock paper scissors cus we all know you both hate making a decision whoever loses has to read out next " I say pointing between the 2 girls.

Lacey gets up from the floor and makes her way to Stephanie's side both start the game of rock paper scissors stephanie throws out a  Rock she beats lacey  who threw out scissors.

Lacey then nods her head and swallows she then  makes her way back to the spot in front of her parents.

She sits down and  silently opens the envelope her eyebrows furrowed as  she reads over her results.

She  lifts her head tears slowley well up in her eyes.

"I  got 3 A's " she breaths in and out taking a moment to calm herself.

" And 3 A+ that's what I needed to get into  the college  wanted"she finishes laughing crys as   the tears roll down her face.

Brian mia and jack all pile onto the floor wrapping lacey in a group bear hug all praising and congratulating her.

I look over at Stephanie and make my way to her free  side.

"Ready steph"i ask as she  takes  the results from Brian's hand.

I take her hand and give it a squeeze of encouragement.

She gives me a small smile and  releases my hand to open her results.

Her hand shoots up and covers her mouth in shock.

She then looks up at the crowd of people then back down at her results a squeal leaves her mouth.

"I cant belive it I got 3 A's , 3B's I thought for sure i butchered my exams and would fail" she says letting out a shaky  breath.

Before I could register what happend brian  moves from the  pillar and picks Stephanie up and spins her around congratulating her on her results.

Only to set down a bright red Stephanie who now had her hands covering her face.

I quickly gather her into a big hug congratulating her all our freinds make their way over  one by one and join the hug.

We all stand back from the hug after a few minutes and start to laugh from both embarrassment and shock.

Only  to be swept up once again into a very cramped group hug by all our parents.

Author note

This was kind of a filler  chapter just to warn their will be a few time skips in future chapters  I am also planning on  doing some POV changes in the next  chapters aswell  Just to warn but I will make it clear.

Thanks for reading.

NC :p

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.1K 641 43
A OUAT fanfiction about a little incident. A girl walks into the town of Storybrook unannounced. She can not be identified by anyone. Henry has seen...
173K 17.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.