Wandering Paws [genshin impac...

By primogemz

y/n was the usual sleep deprived teen, except spent their days staring at a screen grinding artifact and prim... More

Important Note
Prologue - Hello, I Am Unda Da Wota, Help Me, BLRGHLRBNRGHR
Chapter 1 - This is very cold.
Chapter 2 - Never Fear, Barbara's Here!
Chapter 3 - Mondstadt Needs Better Security
Chapter 4 - Escape Again
Chapter 5 - Adoption
Chapter 6 - Orphan Tears
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
Chapter 7 - Death Trails
dont mind me just bullshtting my way through plot
Chapter 8 - Leash
Chapter 9 - WE GOT ANEMO BOIS
Chapter 10 - Imagine A Cat Becoming A Criminal For Killing God
Chapter 11 - Mighty And Illuminated Old People
Chapter 12 - Aether You Lil Shi-
Chapter 13 - Osmanthus Wine-
Chapter 14 - The Man, The Myth, The Legend!
Chapter 15 - What Is Lost
that is a lot
Chapter 16 - How To Become An Air Raid 101
QnA :D
Chapter 17 - One Step Closer To Disaster Cat
Chapter 18 - *Chuckles* I'm In Danger!
Chapter 19 - Grab The Knife, Disaster Cat
Chapter 20 - Blood Bath
Chapte 21 - Fleeting Memories
sumeri
I gave Rhinedottir a better design
Chapter 22 - I Lied, I'm Still Gonna Update
Chapter 23 - Younger Siblings, Explosive Edition
Teaser For A New Book I Adopted
Adopted Book
Zaicim
I'm Uploading Incorrect Quotes Bcs I Haven't Updated For A While
Chapter 25 - Oh No! Anyways
Ort
Chapter 26 - Zero Toleration For Zaicim Sadness
Chapter 27 - He's A Good Boi
Chapter 28 - We Won't Be Reunited
Chapter 29 - Floof
*sweats profusely*
100k Reads Special [yall intimidate me]
Chapter 30 - Ineezmy
Chapter 31 - Eetoe
New Zaicim Design
CATS (no not the wierd furry movie)
update on the cats
Chapter 32 - The Awekaning
Another Story?
I dunnit
Chapter 33 - Oma-omori
ANNOUNCEMENT HELP
Made some changes
Chapter 34 - The You Who Isn't You
art book?
Done
Chapter 35 - Distorted Memories
Guilty as Charged
Chapter 36 - We Do A Little Trolling Here
Slimy Cat
Chapter 37 - Y/n From Ohio
Chapter 38 - Fluffy
Chapter 39 - This Is So Not Slay
Chapter 40 - Charmander
Announcement
Hi

Chapter 24 - Dainleif The Gigachad

9.1K 323 193
By primogemz

'Thoughts'
"Speak"

~~~~~~~~~~

Zaicim flipped through the book Xingqiu had given him while stroking your fur. He sat with his legs crossed on the (his) chandelier while you purred in his lap. All of the NNBs were also up there with you. You had been in liyue and mondstadt for a month now. You had met almost all the playable characters in mond and liyue already. You especially enjoyed meeting Diona. You and Zaicim enjoyed trying to create the worst possible edible liquid you could come up with, along with helping Diona annoy drunkards. That was fun. You hadn't met Albedo while you were with Zaicim, but Klee had been added as a supporter to your arsonistic cause.

Zaicim also established a decent friendship with Xingqiu since they both like books. Well, Zaicim was never as obsessed as them as Xingqiu was and only read them to pass time or when he was bored, but still. Razor was another person who liked you a lot. Thought that a wolf would hate a cat since they're related to dogs? Well you're an honorary wolf now, take that Aether!

"Hey, it's time to go do some comissions. If you two won't come down then Paimon and Aether are going ahead!" You were interrupted from your state of loaf as Paimon called for you. Looking around, the NNBs had also learned to loaf, and were now just large balls of fluff with no legs. Now that Paimon had mentioned it, Zaicim joined the adventurer's guild, and you somehow got your own membership as y/n as well. Yes, there was a cat who had their own membership in the adventurer's guild now. Which also meant you had your own mora and comissions to do as well.

You walked onto the ledge of the chandelier and jumped onto the cat bridge that connected two the the cat pillars. Half of the NNBs jumped after you, while the other half latched onto Zaicim so that they could follow him as he jumped off the chandelier and onto the second floor. You had no idea how he pulled that off every time he needed to get to and from his chandelier. You both walked down and walked out of the mansion to come with Aether to meet with Katheryne in mondstatd.

~~~~~

"Traveler, please, over here." Aether walked towards Katheryne to see what she needed. "It has been a while since you have all joined the adventures's guild, how are your adventures going?" She asked. "Well, it's gotten a lot easier with Zaicim to help." He said while gesturing to Zaicim. Most of the time, you would be sitting on his shoulder as the NNBs swarmed around you and him. "Hmm, is that so? Apart from your own skills, reliable teammates are also indispensable when adventuring. Another person to count on is always good after all." She said. "And it's even harder to get a guide as good as Paimon." Paimon said while smugly smiling. "Hey, being smug is my thing." Zaicim said while smacking her. "Ooww! No need to be so upset!"

"Anyways, there was a certain blonde stranger wearing strange clothes that arrived in mondstadt recently." She explained. "Blonde... dresses funny... It feels like Paimon's heard this one before..." She said as Zaicim connected the pieces for her. "Aether's sibling?" He asked. "Could it be?..." Aether asked while hopefully looking at Katheryne. "Does their face look anything like his?!" Paimon asked while pointing at Aether. "Hm? Like the honorary knight's? No, they couldn't look more different. The stranger was a tall man who even wore an eyepatch." She said. "So just a distant relative of Kaeya's then..." Aether said deflating.

"Nonetheless, you can look for him if your interested. He might have some leads on your sister." She said. "He sounds like a tough customer." Aether said. "Please don't talk down on yourself like that. You are the honorary knight of the knights of favonious." You ignored her and turned your head to meet the small pile of NNBs on your back that were grooming you. You returned the favour and started grooming them back. "Alright then. We'll be heading off to ask Lawrence now." Aether said.

You continued to groom the NNBs as Zaicim followed Aether, although a bit slow since he still had to carefully step over the NNBs. Aether spoke with Lawrence by the gate as all of the NNBs on the ground began climbing up him. Half of the, all piled up into his pockets, while the other half were vibing on you. One of the NNBs decided to be different, and latched onto Zaicim's back and continuously pawed at your tail. You all went to Wagner next, and then after he told you what he knew, made your way to angel's share. When you had gone to Charles, he explained that Dainsleif came every night. You all went upstairs to wait for him by the railing.

"What do you wanna do while waiting?" You asked Zaicim. "I don't really have much to do, but I have the materials and equipment to make more noot noot bombs." He said as he sat down on one of the chairs. "How many do you think can make?" You asked. "Maybe ten more." He said as he began working on making more bombs. Aether and Paimon leaned against the rail and kept an eye out for Dainsleif.

Right when he had finished the last one, Aether tapped on his shoulder. "They stranger is here. They sat downstairs." Zaicim nodded as all ten NNBs jumped onto Zaicim in unison. Now you had thirty noot noot bombs, hooray! You all walked down the stairs and towards Dainsleif. "Hi, I'm with the adventurer's guild." Aether said while waving beside him. Half of the NNBs were hidding under Zaicim's coat for some reason, while the other half were inside your bag. The only one that was visible was the one pawing at your tail. "How do you do? I'm an honorary knight of favonious." Aether asked. "Wow, he's got no intention of paying us any mind huh?" Paimon said from beside Aether. "So, uh, I'm a traveler..." Aether said.

"A traveler you say? Hm, why are you traveling?" He suddenly asked. "Think the NNBs are planning to jump him?" You asked Zaicim. "Not even the ashes of angel share would be left if they all collectively decided to explode on him, and we kinda need him alive. For now." He whispered. "I'm looking for my lost relative." Aether answered. "Well, that's as good a reason as any. Sit down over there then." Dainsleif said while gesturing to the bench on the other side of the table. Aether sat down on the side of the bench away from the window, while Zaicim sat down right beside it. You jumped down from his shoulders to sit between them on the bench.

"Hmm. That little one beside you." Dainsleif said while looking at Paimon. "Emergency food." Aether explained. "That's not true and you know it!" Paimon angrily said while pouting and stomping in the air. "Stop that, you look like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum." Zaicim said while looking at Paimon. "Paimon does not! And Paimon thought we were supposed to be friends." She said while crossing her arms. "I'm just saying the truth, only a bad friend would lie right?" Zaicim said while making the smugbedo face, or as it should be called when he does it, smugcim. "Ugh, Paimon's had it with you!"

"It's indeed a good thing to have someone accompany you on your travels. My name's Dainsleif. I suppose you have business with me?" He asked. "Well, I was hoping if you could help me look for my sibling for a while. Maybe temporarily join my team for us?" Aether asked. "I was never informed of this, wait a minute." You and Zaicim said while looking at Aether. "Paimon's really creeped pit by those two and their living bombs..." Paimon whispered. "Well, it's only temporary, and I'll need all the help I can get to find my sister." Aether explained. "The fucking audacity, at least tell me before you replace me." Zaicim said while crossing his arms. "Wait- that's not what I meant-" He sighed. "You'll still be part. Dainsleif might just be joining us for a while." He explained. Zaicim rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Aether looked at Dainsleif funny. "Huh?..." He was visibly confused. "But I will require advance payment." Dainsleif said. "P-payment you say...?" Aether asked as he remembered the amount of times either Mona or Zhongli had used him as a wallet. "Five hundred mora and three answered questions." Dainsleif said. You stood on your hind legs and threw up a pile of five hundred mora on the table. There were other and more efficient ways to do make mora with your stolen gnosis powers, but you did it this way in front of other people for shits and giggles. He calmly looked at the mora you threw up and took it as if you hadn't just thrown it up. Aether was looking at you incredibly concerned, Paimon was traumatized, while Zaicim was holding in a laugh at Paimon's face. "Ah, thank you. Now, as for my questions, I need you to answer them here and now." Dainsleif said.

"Do I need to answer them all correctly?" Aether asked. "The answer to a question is nothing about right and wrong. Only about differences in attitude. I only wish to know what your choices are. You need only answer." Dainsleif explained. "Well, alright then." Aether said while nodding. "Question one. The crisis mondstadt faces was resolved by an alliance between you and that... anemo archon that calls himself Venti. Who, in your view, was key to ending that crisis?" Dainsleif asked. "How do you know that Venti is...?!" Aether asked alarmed. "I know everything that I should." Dainsleif said mysteriously. "You think he knows about the time you pissed on Rhinedottir's pillow?" Zaicim whispered while looking at you. "I did what now?"

"Ha, well? Answer the question." Dainsleif said right after you and Zaicim said that. "I think he knows." Zaicim said while looking at Dainsleif. "The unity of mondstadt's people gave us the victory." Aether answered. "Is that your answer? Hmm, I see." He said. "Question number two. Rex lapis, who has defended liyue harbour for millennia, used his gnosis to lay down a contract to end all contracts, of which the stipulations are still unknown. Who do you think will defend liyue harbour in the future, now that they've lost their deity?" He asked. "Everyone in liyue harbour." Aether answered. "Now for my final question. This world has people who gained visions, and those who did not. Which of the two hold more importance in the eyes of the gods?" He asked. "Perhaps none of them do...?" Aether asked. "As I thought... you really are similar to her." Your ears perked up at that.

"Her?" Aether asked. You ignored him in favour of paying attention to the amount of NNBs that began flooding out from their hiding spots. You had no idea why they suddenly hid, but now they came back out and were crawling all over you and Zaicim. "What exactly ate those...?" Dainsleif said while looking at the swarm. "Noot noot bombs. NNB for short. They're bombs made out of y/n's fur. Don't try to touch them, last time someone other than use touched them they exploded." Zaicim explained. "THEY DID WHAT NOW?!" Paimon asked. "Don't worry, Childe's still alive." He said. "Why are you so calm about that?!"

"I see... I have come to mondstadt this time while on the trail of an abyss herald." He explained. "An abyss herald? That sounds even more terrifying than Zaicim and y/n's noot noot bombs..." Paimon said. "An even more twisted abyssal being, one that commands the abyss mages." He explained. Your attention was caught by the NNB that was on Zaicim's back. They jumped down and waddled over to you and began pawing at you. They instantly lost balance and face planted. Because of their round build, they began rolling towards the end of the bench. You stopped their rolling by holding a paw in front of them. They stood up before coming back to you. "According to the leads I have on hand, the abyss order has re infiltrated the temple of the falcon. We should meet up at the temple. Perhaps your questions about the abyss will be answered there." Dainsleif explained.

~~~~~

"This abandoned temple does bear some marks of the abyss. The falcon of the west... Though it can soar in the wind, it ultimately does naught but hover under the light of the gods." Dainsleif said while looking up at the temple of the falcon. "What are you talking about?" Aether asked. "Hm? Oh, it's nothing. Let's head inside." Dainsleif said as he walked towards the temple. You jumped off of Zaicim's shoulders after you had all entered the temple. Aether walked over to the device on the left to open the wall door. "The scent of the abyss is getting stronger. It's not far now." Dainsleif said as he inhaled the air. Different symbols on the wall in front of you lit up with blue light, and the wall slowly opened up as different sections of the wall were pulled away to the side.

"Paimon wonders what the abyss heralds look like. Do they look like abyss mages?" Paimon's voice asked. Her body has long since disappeared as she always does, yet she was somehow still able to communicate with you. "Let's head further in first. If we do see that creature, that'll spare me the explanation either way." Dainsleif said as Aether one shot a hilichurl. You followed the bridge until you were met with the end of the flooring. There was a lowered platform below with a device in the middle and some hilichurls surrounding it. You and Aether began gliding down, and Aether plunged his sword into one of the hilichurls, instantly killing it. You landed on the device and pulled out your gun, and shot two hilichurls while Aether killed another one with a blast of anemo.

More hilichurls combined with an axe mitachurl jumped in from who the fuck knows where. "WELCOME TO HELL BITCH." A small blur of h/c began falling down at an increasingly rapid rate the group of hilichurls and the mitachurl that just came out. A small "Noot noot!" was heard before a large explosion of electro twice the size of the mitachurl burst forth. Dainsleif used the device in the middle of the room to open the door. You put your gun back under your bag and then jumped down to move to the other room.

In the next room, a bunch of hilichurls combined with a pyro abyss mage were dancing around a flame. You pulled out your gun and shot the abyss mage. It pulled out it's shield before the bullet could hit it. Aether began to chip away at the abyss mage's shield while you one shot all the other hilichurls with your gun. Zaicim jumped over Aether and stabbed the abyss mage's shield using his sword, the festering desire. You had no idea when and how he got it, but at least he got a good sword. The abyss mage's shield broke instantly and Aether slashed upwards as the abyss mage was shoved into the air and it died.

You all walked to the other room where there was a wind current. Aether extended his wind glider and began to float up. You glided up next and then Zaicim, and then Dainsleif. Dainsleif rushed forward to the two abyss mages that were up the stairs. When you got up, he had already killed them all. "Just a few abyss mages? It seems like that herald had already left." Dainsleif said while looking around. "Could you tell me more about the abyss order?" Aether asked. "The abyss... It is chaos, and it is destruction. It is a morass of inconceivable madness that encroaches upon this world's very foundation. That is why even the dragon of the east was unable to resist it's corruption. And the creatures of the abyss desire nothing more than the overthrow of a world ruled by archons." He explained. "You seem to know a lot about the abyss Dain." Paimon said while popping up beside Aether.

"Haha, well we do have... some history. I suppose that's as far as chit chat goes. We should head to wolvendom. Judging by the traces I'm following, their next appearance may be within the territory of that old wolf." He said. You jumped onto Zaicim's shoulder and all exited the domain and made your way to wolvendom. You met up with Dainsleif beside Andreas's arena thing, where he was staring at a camp fire with purple text floating above it. "Lord of wolvendom, great wolf king of the north... Sharp of fang and keen of claw, yet dwelling here only." Dainsleif said while looking at the arena. "You know that wolf?" Aether asked as he looked at Dainsleif.

"No, nor does it know me. I only know these things because a previous traveling companion of mine once wanted to hear it's story. Alright, let's go see if that abyss herald has stopped by here." He said. "But where do we begin? Hmmm, are you standing here because of these strange bonfires?" Paimon asked. "Indeed. See those floating symbols above the flame? It's an abyssal spell. Knowing what I do of the order's habits, they've probably left similar marks elsewhere. Let's have a look nearby." He explained. Aether began to walk to the right to look for the spells, while you and Zaicim went to the left.

You and Zaicim found a bonfire, and instantly, a group of hilichurls combined with a cryo abyss mage charged at the two of you. Albedo took one of the NNBs that were on him and chucked them at the group of monsters. The last thing they ever heard was a small "Noot noot!" before a large explosion of fire wiped them all out. What a way to go. "Well, now that we found the bonfire, we should go back to Dain." You said wile pointing at the bonfire. The NNB slowly waddled out of the fire that it caused with smoke coming from their fur, yet they seem undisturbed. It jumped onto Zaicim and you all went back to Dainsleif.

"Have you finished searching?" He asked. "I found lots of signs of the abyss order." Aether said. "There was one bonfire." Zaicim said. "I searched around these parts and found some signs myself, but they were left behind by abyss mages. There was no deeper abyssal power to them. It seems that not even an abyss herald would wish to make trouble with the wolf king of the north." Dainsleif explained. "We should leave as well. If there's anything praiseworthy about that old wolf is his territorial nature." He said. "But, now we're out of leads. Are we just gonna give up?" Paimon asked. "There is one more place we can go. Let's get a move on then. I'll meet you at stormterror's lair." He said before walking off.

You all went over to the old city, except you were bored and Zaicim agreed to use your flying using the glider method for fun, and now you landed on the bridge behind Dainsleif. Aether wasn't too far behind and walked up behind you quickly after. "I've heard of what happened to you during mondstadt's crisis. When you came, this place was known as stormterror's lair. But, I suppose that this place is more lair than stormterror at this point. In fact, if my memory serves, this ruin had largely nothing to do with that dragon for a long time. The first time I had laid eyes upon the ruins of old mondstadt, the dragon of the east had yet to fall, much less come to nest in this place." He explained.

"Huh? But Paimon remembers that Dvalin first got in trouble hundreds of years ago..." Paimon said from beside Aether. "Don't think too much about it. Do you remember the light actuators that once sealed these ruins? Of the abyss order is interested in this location, then they will not neglect those locations." Dainsleif said. Zaicim tilted his head. "The light actuators?" He asked. "Oh, apologies. You didn't accompany the traveler when they solved the stormterror crisis, correct?" Dainsleif explained to Zaicim what the light actuators were, and then turned back to Aether. "Let's go see what the situation is at those light actuators." He said after finishing his explanation.

You made your way to one of the light actuators that was placed at the far back of the ruins. It was placed in the middle of a stone platform with collapsed and mossy pillars surrounding it. Four hilichurls and a hydro abyss mage were found dancing around the light actuators. You pulled out your gun and shot the distracted abyss mage. It instantly killed it while Aether used his anemo elemental skill to kill all the hilichurls at once.

Two shieldwall mitachurls came in along with a hydro samachurl. They all charged at Aether and he jumped out of the way, causing them both to bump into each other. Zaicim threw another NNB at the mitachurls and samachurls that were now closely grouped together. A small "Noot noot!" was heard right before there was a large explosion of geo and geo rocks and crystals burst out and penetrated and killed all the enemies while the small NNB stood on top of the large rock formation. It jumped down and waddled towards you, where it joined the other NNBs on you back.

"Ugh, so in the end, we still weren't able to find that abyss herald. Bummer!" Paimon said as she popped up beside Aether. "It is quite a shame." Aether said while looking at the large geo formation with the monster corpses hanging from the spikes. "I wouldn't call not having to gaze upon such a creature a shame, exactly. Still, I do believe you will cross paths with such a creature eventually." Dainsleif said, completely undisturbed by the geo formation. "N-no, you're right. If it's a really powerful monster, it would be best to go around it." Paimon said.

Dansleif sighed. "How good would it be if all perils one encounters in their journeys could simply be solved by going around them?" He said. "You seem to be familiar with journeys." Aether said. "Once upon a time, yes. I simply have experience from adventuring together with that traveling companion." Dainsleif said. "Uh, you know Dain, you keep on talking about that person this and that person that. Where are they now anyways?" Paimon asked. "I'm more interested in who this person is." Zaicim said. "She..." Dainsleif sighed. "No longer travels." He said. "Can't you at least tell their name?" Zaicim asked. "Zaicim, that's an invasion of privacy." Aether said while frowning at him. "And?" Aether face palmed at him.

"Oh, is that how it is? Well, why are you traveling alone then?" Paimon asked. "He had too much of her bullshi-" Aether placed his hand on Zaicim's mouth to prevent him from continuing what he was saying. Zaicim glared at him as he smacked Aether's hand away. "Hah, no that is... I still have some unfinished things left to do. Once they are done, I too will return home to rest." Dainsleif said. "Yup! And it's good to have a home to come back to isn't it? We camp out a lot when we travel." Paimon said. "The heck do we use the teapot for then?" Zaicim asked. "Well, it's more for long breaks when the comission is finished. You don't use it every time you want to rest, do you?" Paimon asked. "Hey, once we find Aether's sibling, we should find a place to stay too, shouldn't we?" Paimon said. "That's what the fucking teapot is for." Zaicim said while crossing his arms.

"If they don't use the teapot as a proper home, we're using it as a base for ourselves." You said. "Which means we will also have more space for NNBs." Zaicim said. "Who the heck are you talking to?" Paimon asked confused. "That's a big opportunity for a joe mama joke, but I'm not doing it." Zaicim said. "Who the heck is joe mama??" Paimon asked even more confused as Zaicim snickered at her. "Hey!! What's so funny, huh?!" Paimon said upset. Dainsleif chuckled before his face turned into a more melancholy one. "Home... Well, it won't be too late to think about it once your journey reaches it's end. While you're still traveling, you should-" Aether quickly turned around to look at the cliff behind you.

"I sense something familiar on that cliff..." He said. "Eh? What's familiar?" Paimon said while looking at the cliff. "I felt it for a moment the previous time we came here..." Aether explained. "A familiar feeling you say? It could be someone you know well, or perhaps a monster..." Dainsleif said while putting a hand on his chin in thought. "Could it be... the abyss?" Aether asked. "Whichever it is, we should see it for ourselves, and thus see clearly." Dainsleif said. "We could reach the top of that cliff from over there. Let's go." Dainsleif said as he ran for the wind current. Zaicim did a peace sign before you made a wind current and he extended his glider and flew up to the cliff with you on his shoulder.

"Can you still sense that familiar feeling you spoke of before?" Dansleif asked. "It's nearby." Aether said. "But theres nothing here. No monsters, no people..." Paimon said while looking around. "Indeed, there doesn't seem to be anything strange in this place. It doesn't look any different from the last time I was here." Dainsleif said. "You saying those footprints have been here for several years? Damn they're old." Zaicim said while gesturing at the ruin guard footprints on the ground. "Hmm?" Dainsleif turned around to look at the footprints. "A ruin guard's footprints. A ruin guard was wandering around here?" He said as he followed the footprints. "No peace to be found... not even for a single dandelion..." He said while looking at the crushed dandelion on the ground.

Aether looked at the dandelion for a good few minutes, before clutching his head. "What's gotten into you? You were just spacing out!" Paimon asked Aether. "This dandelion... reminds me of her..." He said. "You mean your sister? But how could that be? You only touched the dandelion for a second!" Paimon asked. "Yes, the moment I touched it..." Aether said. "Perhaps that dandelion bears some sort of scent that only you recognise. As for why... has it perhaps experienced something related to you?" Dainsleif said. "Uhhh... You're saying some real confusing stuff, Paimon doesn't get it at all..." She said. "Regardless, I have to get to the bottom of th-!" Aether was quickly interrupted by Dainsleif. "Do not rush. Vexation and anxiety are the enemy of rational thought. Your journey has only just begun, has it not? At least you now know that she is still on this world. At this time, the most important thing is the journey to find her itslef." Dainsleif said. "And I will find her." Aether said with determination in his eyes.

"Yes, and this is something you must keep in mind as the meaning behind your journey. May you find your kin at the end of that journey. Well then, let us part ways here for now." Dainsleif said as you felt someone watching you. You turned around to look for who it might be, but there was nobody to be seen other than you. 'Could it be Lumine?...' She might still be around, so it's a possibility. "Eh? You're leaving? Already?" Paimon asked disappointed. "Only for now. Don't worry, we will meet again." Dainsleif said before turning around. "After all, I did take five hundred mora and those three answers you gave me." He said before walking off.

"Hey, I felt someone watching me earlier, think it might be Aether's sister?" You asked Zaicim. "Aether's sister? What you're implying is that the presence Aether felt on this cliff was his sister. Why wouldn't she be here then?" Zaicim whispered. "...Maybe she's deliberately trying to avoid him." You said. "Interesting... It is possible, but there would be some sort of reason behind it." Zaicim whispered as he put a hand on his chin. "Hey, you're whispering again. Who are you talking to all the time?" Paimon asked. "The souls of the damned. Anyway, we should leave this place and go do our daily commissions already, it's nighttime and we haven't done even one." Zaicim said. "That's right! We got so caught up in this I forgot..." Aether said apologetically. "Well what are we waiting for? We can't buy delicious food without our pay check!" Paimon said.

~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why I chose that title for the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 16.4K 19
[๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ?] ...
109K 3.9K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...
25.9K 688 38
แƒš(' โฅ 'แƒš) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
13.2K 492 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...