π™Ύπšžπš› πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›οΏ½...

By Top_YB

Can Kentrell and Lola keep things a secret or will the truth unfold and ruin everything? More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

138 9 2
By Top_YB

| June 12th - Chicago Illinois |
| 9:50am  - Lola's House   |

Lola Love Jones's POV :
———————————————————————

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Khyra yelled causing me to damn near fall out of my bed. "Why are you yelling" I groaned. "Because you're officially-"

"I don't need a reminder of my a-"

"TWENTY ONE" Khyra yelled before popping a bottle of champagne. I mean mugged her while she poured me a glass before smiling and taking the glass. I sipped on the champagne and smiled. "Thank you"

"You're welcome now get up, your party starts at one and you can't be late to your own party" she sat the bottle of champagne on the nightstand. "I haven't even brushed my teeth I stood up stretching. "Mhm I can tell" Khyra fanned her face and I waved her off.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth before hopping in the shower.

When I got out the shower it was already ten thirty. I pulled out a new bathing suit that I had just bought and put it on along with long t-shirt to cover it before posting on Instagram.

Lolalove:

Happy birthday to me🥰
♥️Liked by nbayoungboy and 13,000 others
💬
Nbayoungboy : Happy birthday slime💚
Khyrakrisssss : happy birthday best😍❤️
Og3three : Happy birthday💚💚
Nbakd : Happy birthday ugly
Chrisj : got a surprise for you 🫣❤️

Load more comments.....

I walked out of my room and downstairs before the gang and Khyra yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I smiled and finished walking down the steps. "Thank you" I hugged them all.

"Okay now let's finish setting up" Khyra said and everyone nodded before splitting up.

"Happy birthday" Kentrell smiled at me before pulling me into a hug. "Thank you" I smiled. "You ready for your party?"

"I don't really like parties but yeah" I nodded. "I gotchu something"

"Really?" I asked surprised and he nodded. "Yeah its with the rest of the gifts" he said before Khyra walked over. "Um helloooo, Kentrell you should be getting My best friend her breakfast that I made!" Khyra pushed him into the kitchen and I laughed sitting on the couch.

"This is nice" I mumbled smiling to myself.

-

-

-

"This is really nice guys" I smiled at everyone. "Is there too many guest?" Khyra asked and I shook my head. "No it's fine" I assured her. "Y'all this my bitch Miley" Kd walked up to us.

"Um I'm not a bitch and my name is Megan" she rolled her eyes after folding her arms and I chuckled. "What's funny hoe?"

"Bitch watch your tone" I waved her off. "My fault Megan, can you just go get me some food" Kd said and Megan nodded before walking into the kitchen. "Anywaysss" Khyra said before Ben walked up with a girl.

"Hi I'm Tiana! I love your music!" She grinned at Kentrell and he gave her a small smile back. "Groupie ass bitch" Ben mumbled.

"Ben tenie are you jealous?" She asked in baby talk and I scrunched my face. "Bitch bye" Ben waved her off. "Anyways when is your new album coming out?" She smiled at Kentrell and I rolled my eyes. Kentrell chuckled before saying "what's your name again? Taylor?"

Tiana cleared her throat, "Um no...I can be Taylor if you want but I'm Tiana" she said and I sucked my teeth. "Im already tired of you" I chuckled. "And who are you? The girl that's getting cheated on right? Oh okay"

"Bitch fuck you and yo stank ass breath" Khyra mean mugged her. "Hoe try me" Tiana bucked but Ben held her back. "Honey you don't want none of this" Khyra tied up her hair and I grabbed her hand. "Girl no she ain't worth it" I assured Khyra.

"And ha pussy stank because I just went in the bathroom after ha" Kd fanned infront of his face causing me and Kentrell to laugh.

"Nigga I don't stink!" Tiana yelled. "Yeah I ain't got time to fight a stank hoe" Khyra scuffed. "T go get something to drink" Ben said to Tiana before Tiana mean mugged us and walked into the kitchen.

"She's a real keeper" Khyra rolled her eyes at Ben. "What happened between y'all?" I pointed at Khyra then at Ben.

"She rejected me" Ben shrugged. "I didn't reject you I-"

"What y'all niggas talking about?" Three walked over to him and I hugged him. "Hey Three" I grinned and he hugged me back.

Ever since I met him he's been like a big brother to me.

"Happy birthday"

"Thanks!" I smiled. "Oh by the way this is my girl Layla he said presenting a dark skin beautiful girl and I smiled. "Hi I'm-"

"Lola Love, yeah I follow you on Instagram, you're really pretty and I really fuck with your vibe" she smiled. "You don't even know ha" Kentrell rolled his eyes at Layla and she waved him off. "Um child anyways, you're Khyra right?"

"Yeah nice to meet you" Khyra smiled. "This the only one that has actually been cool" Kd said before Megan came back and handed Kd a drink.

"Thanks Mackenzie" He smiled and she mean mugged him before walking out back to the pool while Khyra and I chuckled.

-

-

-

I was sitting on my bed before there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said before Kentrell walked inside and shut the door behind him. "I wanted to give you my gift early" he said handing me a bag.

"Thanks" I smiled before opening the bag. "You really got me a Lion king blanket" I smiled and he nodded. I had mentioned to everybody in this damn house when they started staying here that I love the lion king. Kentrell and I have probably watched it three times by now.

"There's something else" he chuckled and I looked deeper into the bag pulling out a pink velvet box. I opened it seeing a heart necklace causing me to smile.

"Lola" he sat on the bed next to me, "I don't know what I'm feeling for you but I know ever since we've been hanging out more the feelings have just gotten stronger. I know it may seem like we just fucking but I really do care about you" Kentrell explained.

"Kentrell...what about Jaz and Chris?" I mumbled and Kentrell placed his hand on my cheek. "I've never felt this way about anybody in my life....and this necklace shows that" he ranted before pressing his lips onto mines and we shared a passionate kiss.

"YOU A FUCKING HOE" I heard someone yell causing me to break the kiss. I jumped off of the bed when I realized who had walked into the room.

"Chris I-"

"Nah I knew you was doing some fuck shit!" He yelled in anger dropping a birthday gift box. "Chris please let me-"

"Nah go ahead with that nigga" he started recording Kentrell and I. "Mane you on some fuck shit" Kentrell yelled standing up and Chris stopped recording. "What's up then" Chris dropped the phone and pulled up his pants .

Kentrell reached for his gun at his waistline but I pulled his arm. "Kentrell please" I cried and he looked at me before looking back at Chris and punching him.

"What the hell?" Khyra walked into the room with Ben. Chris got up trying to swing but but Ben held him back. "You a hoe Lola, on my mama you a dirty hoe" Chris yelled before getting out of Ben's grip and walking downstairs.

I followed after him before seeing him slam the front door and I broke down in tears.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 19
Relationships are hard enough without the lies that you tell yourself. Is Jaxon ready to own up to his mistakes, or will he just keep his secrets to...
74.4K 2.9K 28
She held him down, made sure he was always good before anything. Vice Versa. They were best friends. They felt they owed that to each other but when...
Lay Low By Spagbol99

Teen Fiction

251K 7.4K 40
Keeping a secret comes easy to Jacob Fletcher. He has been well practised for years. A hidden talent or is that a talent for hiding? He just has t...
14.7K 320 12
BeastBoy and Raven are keeping a secret from their teammates. They fear they will react badly or if villains found out, it would ruin the teams chanc...