Don't You Die On Me!

By boobearx_xd

Angie Bernadette Mitchell, callsign 'Summer' has been Rooster's bestfriend since they were still babies. The... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 12

691 9 11
By boobearx_xd

Everything in this chapter is fully made up and fictional.
———————————————————————

Summer's PoV
When we arrive at the base, i was so shocked to see someone that i'd never thought i'd see in a place like this. It was Bradley's ex girlfriend that dumped him over some random guy. What is she doing here? how did she even get here?
I turned my head over to Rooster and i can see that he has full attention on her. It kinda broke my heart.

"Welcome to top gun you two. So sorry to make you both come early. There's a secret mission, it's not hard but nobody should hear about this. Not even your classmates or bestfriend. This is highly classified." Cyclone said to us both.
"This is Prince Nikolai of Denmark. He'll be needing special training from you both, the king and queen of Denmark specially pick you both to train him for 1 week. No questions allowed about why he's here. All you need to do is just train him to fly F-18. He already know how to fly so it won't be hard." Cyclone continued.

He's handsome and he's around my age i guess. But why train with the US? i guess i should left that question of mine hanging.

"Any questions?" Cyclone asked.

"Sorry, Sir. My question is nothing mission related, why is she here?" i pointed at Bella.

"Oh, she's my niece. She's just visiting because she live with me on the island for the year. She won't be a bother."

We both dismissed. Cyclone said that training can start tomorrow and that our friends won't be here until we finish this secret mission.

Bella walk straight to Rooster and hugged him. I can see that Rooster seem to like it because he didn't pull back. What an ass.

"Bradley, i miss you so much. Seeing you brings back memories of us together back then."

Bradley was too stunned to speak. I just leave him behind, i can't stand seeing this.

As i walk away, prince Nikolai came after me.
"Hey, sorry to bother you. I just want to know my instructor. You're Summer?" He asked.

What should i call him?

"Hey, prince nikolai. Yes my callsign's summer, my real name is Angie. You can call me whichever you like more."

"Please, call me niko. Nice to finally see you in person Angie. You look far more prettier in person."

"Thanks, Niko."

"Wanna go somewhere? we can get to know each other."

"Sure, but maybe not right now. I need to unpack. How about tonight?"

"Tonight's great. I'll pick you up. Can i have your number?"

I gave him my number and my address, the address that i share with rooster.

"No need to pick me up actually, i can go by myself. Just tell me the location."

"I insist. I asked you to come so it's only polite if i give you a ride. Please?"

"Okay then. Thankyou. See you later, Niko."

I turned to look at rooster and he's still busy talking to his ex. Well at least i got something to do tonight.

I grabbed my luggage and take the bike that was already prepared for each of us. Mine is a red vespa scooter. 

The ride was nice, i always like north island. My father used to take me here every once in a while.

When i arrive at the place that was prepared for us, i look around and try to get to know the place. It's nice. My father said that penny live a few houses away.

I walked in, unpack and then take a shower. I took a long hot bath, the hot water always helps me relax.  As i was taking a shower, i heard footsteps. I guess someone finally got home.

I finished shower, dry my hair and then wear one oversized tshirt and a short.

"Hey, i see you talking to the prince. Is he nice?"

"Yeah he's nice. He asked me to hang out with him tonight actually."

"Without me?"

"Well, if you pay more attention to anything other than you ex, maybe you'll be invited."

"Someone's jealous."

"No i'm not. You never think about how i feel do you? How can you let her hug you that long and talk about her feelings about the past bla bla bla and not even think about how i feel."

"What am i supposed to do? pushed her away? leave her hanging?"

"Well, yeah?"

"That'll hurt her."

"You can think about her feeling but not mine? good job rooster."

I walked out to the living room.

I sat on the couch, trying to calm myself. How can someone turn to be an ass so fast. Rooster used to think about my feelings, and in a sudden he's someone else now.

I got a text from Nikolai.
'Gonna be there in 1 hour. Get ready, wear anything casual. We're gonna go to hard deck bar. See ya'

Hard deck is penny's bar. I guess i'll finally see her and maybe dad is there too.

I went back to our room, grabbed a black tshirt and a white jeans.

"Where are you going?"

"Hard deck bar. Why ask?"

"Because i'm your boyfriend."

"Oh, really? You doesn't seem to remember that hours ago."

I quickly went to the bathroom to change and walk right out to the living room and wait for Nikolai.

Not long after, i can hear that he arrived. I went out and leave.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked and handed me a helmet.

"Yup, lets go."

He rides not so fast. Just the right speed.

"So, you live with rooster? is he your boyfriend?"

"Yes he is. Please lets not talk about him."

"Is everything okay?"

"I just had a fight with him, he has been too touchy with his ex, earlier at the base."

"Oohh, first i thought that they're a couple. But then cyclone told me that you both are."

"Let's not talk about that tonight."

"Okay, as you wish, princess."

When we both arrive, the bar is not so crowded yet. He opened the door for me and let me walk in first.

I can see penny inside, and also my dad.

"Dad!"

"Hey baby girl. I see that you've met the prince."

"Hello, Sir."

"Please just call me Mav. You're here with my daughter?"

"Yes he's here with me."

"Where's rooster? aren't you both unseparable?"

"Long story. The point is he's an ass now."

"We'll talk about that later, enjoy your time." He hugged me and then i and nikolai walked away.

We both talked a lot. He's nice. He said that he has no ex girlfriend because her mother never like the girl that he introduced.

"My mom never like girls around me. But i don't know why she personally choose you to train me."

"Maybe because i'm the best." I said jokingly.

"It's getting late, wanna go back now?"

"Sure, early day tomorrow anyway."

I said goodbye to dad and penny and then we went out.

When we arrive, i said thankyou to him.
"Thanks nikolai, you've helped me clear my mind."

"Anytime, princess."

I walked in and see something's odd. There's a pair of heels that i don't recognize. I walk to the living room and see Bella and rooster watching movie together.

What was he thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 186 26
After experiencing traumatic losses in her aircraft, Ava vows to never touch a plane again. But what can she do when she meets the love of her life a...
6.3K 156 14
Christina has gone through relationship after relationship. Her most recent one ended just as bad as the others. Luckily, she was leaving to join the...
11.8K 273 7
Life on the ranch is the dream, as it has always been. Bob and Birdie's lives are meant to be spent together on the ranch, but, as always, duty calls...
517K 12.3K 32
𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝑢𝑡 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑡 ─── Β°βˆ˜β‰βˆ˜Β° in which two people are completely oblivious to their feelings, wanting nothing more than to protect their...