Scarred Soul

By Author_Fiction99

"Uff you'll be the death of me Little Nymph.. So beautiful." Sensing her struggle stop again, he murmurs, onl... More

Disclaimer/ Character Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
अयोध्या 😍 / Ayodhya 😍

Part 16

624 20 0
By Author_Fiction99

Standing in dark, Staring out side through the room window, at the piled up Thrash at their house entrance, Siya gripped the curtain tightly. It's been more than five week since the people begin to harass them like this, either they'll chop their electric connection. Throw their thrash in front of their house. Stop selling grocery to them, won't let deliveryman to reach their house. And whenever Her father will go out, he'll faced numerous taunts. Cause of that he prohibited Riya from attending her work. Which result her to lose her job, hence the entire house expense like past come over Her father. Unable to endure any longer she picked the packed bag and walked out of her room.

"You were supposed to guard us, then how did you not see her going out?...

Losing his rationality at disappearance of his daughter again made him fall on his knees. The fact this time she's isn't abducted but left them made him more helpless.

"We're sorry but..

"Please help me find her, she's not in state to please please..

"We've inform our team, they'll find her soon don't worry sir..

"Dad, calm down or you'll fall I'll..

"How can I why she'll do this? Did we made her feel she's burden on us? Did we hold her accountable of all this..

" We didn't but, we know how much she love us, she can't see us suffer..

"So did her leaving made us happy or fix everything?..

"It didn't but do you think she's in state will think of this? Or maybe she did, but thought with time we'll get used to her absence..."

Alok wept more on watching Riya comforting him, but herself crying badly. Of course to her Siya is her mentor her partner in crime her everything. How she can be calm when they know she left them.

Dad.."

Whispering slowly she Lower her gaze in remorse on watching his vulnerable appearance. She sat rooted on the couch of train, which was about to depart within 10 minutes.

"Come.. We'll talk on way to home..

"No Dad, I won't..

"Why Siya?"

"I don't want you all to suffer cause of me.."

"We're family Siya, family stick together in thick and thin..

"But You faced lot of humiliation and unjust cause of..

"I don't care about it.. I care about you both.."Cause nothing matter, only us..

"But..

"No But, just come with me, cause I won't let you go.." Not when you need me your family the most.."

Coming to present cause of bird chirping, he knew he shouldn't feel angry as his Daughter give priority to their pain instead of her own. Selflessly decided to leave them. On Unable to watch them suffer the harassment of People. Cause they refused to Abandoned her or leave the place.

"Dad be practical, Think about Riya she's younger then me has whole life ahead she lost her job.. The taunt will..

"Fine then we all will leave this place is that ok with you?..

"But Dad..

"Just give me one day time, then we all will together for place where none will know us taunt us or harass us.."

"Dad please don't make it hard.."

"I'm not, just come with me, or I'll not go either.."

Sighing at her fathers stubbornness, she nodded and let him pick her bag and walked down from train to leave for their home. Which they'll leave according to her father.
__________________

"Sir, you've been invited as Chief guest at Annual event of..

Without sparing a glance at Him, concentrating on screen and the file the men replied in one word.

"Reject..

"But sir ok. Um there's charity event in..

"Can't you get it? Reject all the social events invites..

The assistant wanted to reason out with him, but watching the mood of His boss he didn't dare to speak anything. When the door of cabin opened and a girl stepped inside. Making the Assistant to walk out of cabin with bow.

"Abhi.."

"What's brings you here in this condition?..

"Your health..

"What?..

"You've been just discharge, and you begin to drown yourself in work all for what?..

"Well, I find it futile as well, to work like dead for nothing but..

Biting her lip, she l lower her gaze, she was here to comfort him. Not to rub salt on his soar wounds by reminding him what he can't have anymore.

"That's not what I meant I...

"I know, for your information, work is my escape from my terrible reality.."

"All will be fine you'll..

"That's what I'm saying to myself from Past Three months, but look nothing is fine."

"Abhi I..

Closing the laptop and throwing the file aside, he look up and ask while changing the topic. Of course not wanting to discuss about himself anymore.

"Leave it, you tell are you happy?..

"How can I be happy when my brother isn't?.. Look at yourself..

"I'm fine.."

"You aren't, when was the last time you went home? Or attend event to..

Growing irritated with the repeated topic, but unable to get angry on her. He decided to change the topic again by mentioning another person.

"I heard Samrat is returning.."

"I heard to but how does it concern us? He live or die it's hardly matter..

"It does, if he try to avenge we will have hard time.."

"What he'll avenge us for? We have no hand in his fathers Demise or Mother Abandoning him or Sister's Suicide..

"That's what you think and know..But reality is different...anyway don't bother about it..

"In this stage, I can't afford to bother about it either.. But you..

"Don't. It's not like it'll change anything!..

He murmur the last part to himself, knowing well there's hardly anything they can do about the reality of his life now.  Beside he didn't want her ro know about their family either, As he knew she know nothing of what their parents did. Or how they practically ruined life of his cousin with their greed and envy. However he had no heart to reveal it to her either, Cause of the way she love their parents.
_____________

Dad don't go.."

Holding his palm, she stop Alok from leaving the living room, Or head out of their new house.

"I'm not leaving, just out to chop woods for fire."

"I'll come too.."

"Alright..

Sighing inwardly he passed her, jacket to wear then walked out with her holding his arm. Then leading her to rock bench, he instructed her calmly.

"Sit here, so that I finish this soon.."

She didn't reply just nodded, then sat on bench and watched her Father picking the Axe and begin to strike over big fallen Branch of tree. Watching him strike the wood with axe repeatedly she for second envisioned that monster in place of wood getting chopped bite by bite at her fathers hand. However she couldn't picture his face mirroring pain or ache, but smirk as if telling her even this torment, is nothing compared to what he did to her.

"Siya are you ok?..

Coming to present she look at her father, who ask her with concern look. While holding the axe in hand, she didn't reply just shook her head in yes making him release a sigh and resume the task to chop wood. To distract herself she stood up and picking a sack, begin to collect the woods chopped by her father.

"You both.." Self harm seem fun isn't it?

"Riya you return Early...

"Good, at least I caught you both Red-handed.."

"Don't exaggerate Riya, we're fine..

"Any word about the Blister you get on hand after doing this?..

Alok glance down at palm which Riya held in her hand then let out sheepish smile only to irked Riya more. But Siya who didn't like Watching him getting scolded shown her palm to Riya Making her scoff in annoyance.

"Great, instead of stopping you joined him, nice way to avoid helping me.."

"No.."

Without sparing a glance Riya walked inside the house, followed by the two of them. Who look like child guilty of stealing cookie.

"What's this Riya?..

Picking the envelope fallen from her bag, Alok asked his daughter taking look at it which seem to be invitation card.

"New Year Eva party Dad, our Boss organize it.. And all employees are invited with their family.."

"Well that's good.."

"It'll be good, when you both come with me to.. There's a week to decide."

Saying this she begin to clean their hand, and start to apply ointment over the blister slowly. With stern expression on face, as if warning them to repeat this again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 68.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
821 90 22
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
1M 28K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
104K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...