creepypasta x Tomboy reader

By Im-a-random

There's a new killer in town, but no one knows who it is. No one would suspect the only survivor from the bur... More

Prologue (short)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A (closed)
Q and A results
Chapter 31
Quick A/n
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Tagged
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
150k special!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
I'm finally back!!
Chapter 43
Christmas Eve Special!!
Christmas Special!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Have some memes
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/n
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Season finale
A/N
A/N
chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Sooooooo......
Chapter 68
Listen up y'all

Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4.7K 121 110
By Im-a-random

Y/n's pov

I gasped and sat up. I looked around and saw Doggo sleeping on my lap. I pet his head and laid back down with a sigh of relief.

I thought I was telling the others a story?

I started squishing Doggo's face floof while thinking back on what happened last night. Doggo yawned and got up, only to get up on my chest.

"Thanks bud", he did he best to curl up on my chest. I held onto him while gently petting him. "Do you remember anything from last night?", I saw him throw his up and then he started howling.

I watched him for a good 10 minutes until he stopped. I nodded and started scratching his ears.

"Thank you oh so much, my wise wolf of wisdom, for such wise words that you oh so yelled for me!", he did his cute dog smile and rolled on top of me. I hugged him before finally deciding to get up from bed.

The moment I stood up, I immediately fell down. Doggo barked and ran around me before trying to squeeze himself under me.

"What happened?", I looked at my feet and noticed on my feet missing. "Excuse me, what the actual fuck?",

I hopped on my one foot and sat back down. I know I can regrow shit like a lizard but this joke is too far! I looked around the room again for anything to help me. My eyes stopped on a wooden stool sitting right next to the bed. I looked down and looked at the stools legs.

"I guess I have wondered how it'd be to be a pirate...", I smiled, a little giggle blurting out, and got my knife out.

-

"I'd say last night was pretty interesting", Masky says while taking a sip of his coffee. Hoodie scoffs and puts out his cigarette in the ash tray. He takes a gulp of his coffee and almost laughs thinking about last night.

"It was her own dumbass fault", he couldn't help chuckling a bit.

"You can't blame her completely",

"Y-Yeah! She was under t-the influence!", Masky gets out a cigarette and lights it up, blowing the smoke straight at Toby. Toby just swats it away with his hand, already used to how many times it happens, he doesn't complain.

Whispers were heard throughout the big common room. Everyone reciting the events that happened last night. Many laughed thinking about it.

Others would groan from how stupid the situation was, though, they couldn't hide their grins.

Now, what were last nights events that has everyone so riled up? That'd be answered as the sound of wood clacking across the cement floors rang through the room.

Everyone turned towards the direction of the noise.

None other than the great Y/n with her trusty companion by her side! Anger is evident on her face and a peg leg!?

"Who the fuck stole my foot!?", with the absurd question, everyone slowly started laughing. Luckily, not many were up yet so, it wasn't to bad. Toby ran up to Y/n first, knowing her rage would probably cause problems.

"Y/n! U-Um... I know you c-confused! But! I can explain e-everything!", he muttered a few curse words under his breath and looked down and almost burst out laughing. He held back as much as he could, his shoulders shaking.

"Toby! My foot is fucking missing! What the hell happened!? It's gonna take like a day or two to grow it back!!", I'm pretty mad! I wake up and find my foot missing and then everyone laughs!? I fucking pissed!

"Uhhhh..... s-so... it was S-Seedeater...",

"The giant fur ball??",

"You k-kind of kicked him...",

"I kicked him? And what'd he do?",

"He like... a-ate your f-foot...?", what in the fuck did he just say?

"Say that again", Toby gulped and hesitated before speaking.

"H-He ate your foot", what in the fuck happened last night???? I groaned and couldn't stop myself from kicking a chair with my peg leg.

"Where the fuck is he!? I need to get my leg back!!", I stomped past Toby, searching for Seedeater. "SEED! SEEEEEEED! Where are ya!?",

I was pulled back and hugged from behind. A yawn escaped his mouth and held on tightly to my waist.

"Love... it's to early to be yelling...",

"Hunter, my foot is fucking missing!!", he looked down and snorted before composing himself again.

"I-I see that... let's try finding Seedeater together then!", he intertwined our fingers and the started marching towards a random direction. I tried my best keeping up with him.

-Elsewhere-

"3 bodies were found in the basement of the house, blood of other victims were found at the crime scene that did not belong to 3 that were found inside the home...",

"For fucks sake...",

"We're dealing with a serial killer. We've been able to link the murders to at least 13 other cases", everyone in the room stayed quiet, taking in the information of what they've been told.

"How come the family hasn't been discovered until now?", someone asked from the back.

"With the information that we got from the neighbors, everyone believed that the family moved and no one noticed. The Mandel family were very quiet and kept to themselves, neighbors say that they barely even saw them leave their home",

"Any leads on our suspect?",

"We were able to link a suspect to the crimes but it seems we'll never know since that suspect is now dead", the detective showed everyone a picture of a familiar blonde.

"Hunter Mayer, male, 19 years old and deceased, shot in the head", most of the police in the room knew Hunter for a while. Some of them handled a few cases that he's been involved in. "We have reason to believe it was him since he's already had many run ins with law. Assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, stalking, attempted murder, possession of narcotics, etcetera, the list goes on", everyone looked at each other before someone spoke up.

"When you say that he was shot, are saying it was suicide?",

"It seems Hunter had a partner in crime, his body was found in a secluded backroad, he was shot in the forehead and left in the middle of the road. It seems he and his partner got into an altercation with ended in him dying", the detective showed the pictures to everyone and continued on. "The point is, there's still a killer on the loose. We have a lot in our hands already with whatever happened in that forest and those creatures coming out, we need to find this guy quickly before he starts causing more problems for us",

"Any leads on the partner?",

"Nothing yet, this guy is like a ghost. We're having a sketch compiled from what the neighbors have told us but other than that, we only have a sketch and that's all", everyone felt uneasy. Not only did they not have anything on this guy, they're other suspect is dead, they have 3 bodies and no idea on where to start.

"Is there maybe anything from the other 13 cases that could maybe give us a clue?",

"We're looking into it but it looks like a dead end. This guy killed anyone at anytime and not one person noticed him",

"Could there be more than just these 2?",

"That could be possible...",

"Actually! Thinking back on the forest topic! We had 3 suspicious individuals, from what everyone said, they just disappeared right in front of them", one of the older detectives laughed.

"And what are you trying to saying, fairies are killing everyone?", a few others quietly laughed but soon died down.

"Quit it with the jokes, we're dealing with a real crisis. My men were killed in that forest and I need to find the culprit. I'm still missing one body so he's probably still alive!", everyone looked at the sergeant who was at the end of the long table. "I will bring in any or all military power to this area and the surrounding areas to find these bastards",

"We understand your conc-",

"No, I don't think you do. I have 4 dead and 1 AWOL! One of them is out there! And with what you guys have in this shit-show of a town, he's probably alive with some crazy freaks!", he slammed his fist on the table. He stood up and stomped his way out. "This meeting is fucking dismissed, more of my men will be here tomorrow, leave this investigation to the military",

...

...

...

The finding of Hunter's body has changed the direction of the investigation to the wrong direction. One detective in particular did not believe for a fact that Hunter did it. He has some soft spot for him.

After all, he was the fire fighter that found Hunter in the burning orphanage. He will never forget the day he ran out of the building while holding a burning child. That incident caused him to switch to law enforcement.

The man sighed, trying to forget that past memory. He left the room and soon went outside to light up a cigarette. The nicotine in his long soon soothed his nerves.

He felt pity for Hunter.

After all, this kid survived getting burned alive only for him to still die young with a bullet in his head. He tried being a father figure to him while Hunter was a child but, it was pretty hard to do that as well.

He was pretty smart for being such a young and yet, he had this strange, twisted obsession for another person. Everytime we'd tell him that she probably didn't make it, he'd start shouting that she did and that we were wrong.

Poor kid was in denial...

We had him sent to a psychiatrist the moment he was recovered. The weird thing is, the psychiatrist would tell me that he was perfectly fine, maybe he had some kind of mental scaring but other than that, he was perfectly fine. I knew he had a lot of issues though. I went to meet him daily at the hospital, of course I knew how he really acted.

I tried my best making him happy but, the only thing that seemed to make him happy was talking about that person. He'd talk about her for hours and it was usually only positive stuff about her too. He'd bring up another friend from time to time but, it was as if this person really wasn't important to him. The more he talked about her, the more I learned about the orphanage as well. It'd make me feel worse for not being able to save more of those kids, that place sounded like hell for him and this person he was so obsessed with, would save him from falling to deep inside that hell.

The poor kid was in something so traumatic and he lost the only one that could him safe. I feel like he'll be in denial for a very long time. I wish I could've been there more for him, maybe he would've turned out differently if I did stay with him.

I threw my cigarette bud on the floor and stepped on it. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I hope you're in a better place now, Hunter...",

_____________________________________________

Woah! I did say updates were gonna be slow but I was hoping for them to not be this slow....

Well here's the update! Oh, our poor ghost, maybe he would've turned out differently with someone to guide him. Oh well! I do think Fairytale by Alexander Rybak kind of fits his vibe though! I wonder what's gonna happen next?

Oooh! Question for the chapter!

Woah! You found a love potion, who shall you use it on?

Well then, I hope y'all enjoyed today's chapter! Well, that's all,

                                                     Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...
85K 2.1K 14
The reader is female!! okay y'all idk if you are still into this sht or not but I am, so yea- You are a nurse who got a job in an asylum which holds...
1.9K 51 45
⚠️WARNINT PLEASE GOD READ THIS!⚠️ I WROTE THIS WHEN K WAS 12 PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I made her a Mary sue, the writing sucks and I was cringey... but I m...
1.3K 40 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...