Blood and Fire

By Ruellecharlotte

This is a fanfiction of game of thrones. This about a new line of the Targaryen, King Aegon Targaryen became... More

Characters
Aegon Targaryen 7th of his name
The Wild North
The Small Council
Before the Storm
Power Move
Brother's War Part 1
Brother's War Part 2
The Knight
Queen Vs. Queen
Innocent Rose
The Bloody Lannisters
Win the throne

The Royal children of Aegon 7th

34 0 0
By Ruellecharlotte

The children with his first wife, where Aegon talked with his small council that the first born son of his first wife with get the crown. 

( This is to see what the children look like and who will be left standing) 

The children with Queen Cassanna Hollard.

Princess Aria Targaryen. Skills of the ways of the court. Cunning at everything she does. Being the first born and being a girl, she is very protective of her family and her mother.

There are many lords all over the kingdoms that wants her hand in marriage.

Princess Alexandra Targaryen. A little shy, does not like the attention of the court. She wants a normal life than she has now. And she knows the things that she is  require to be, a lady, a princess, a mother. Nothing more even though there are changes inside of kingsland.

Prince and the next king of the kingdoms, Aegon Targaryen. Will be known as Aegon the 8th....maybe. Teached everything a prince should. To ready to take over as king when Aegon 7th dies. One of the best swordsman within the family. Loves his family, and his brothers. Some more than others. By that, he prefers to be around the only brothers he can trust.

Prince Jaehaeys Targaryen. Looks up to his older brother. And hoping when his older brother gets the crown, Jaehaeys is hoping that he would be the new hand of the king. No matter his age.

Prince Vanor Targaryen

--------------------

When it was made all were okay with the choice that the first born son gets the crown and the iron throne. The other wives were more okay with that but not really, there were some that were pissed and they are still pissed. And they will do anything to get their own son on the iron throne. 

---------------------------

Queen Leonore Velaryon only had one living child, a daughter. She lost three sons with Aegon and it broke her. She felt like that she was the blame but Aegon made sure that she knew that it was not her fault nor the reason to blame. Both of them raised their own daughter to be everything. No love was lost between them nor their daughter. 

----------------------

Queen Olive Osgrey had five children with Aegon. 

Princess Charlotte Targaryen. Listens to her mother before anyone else.

Princess Cassandra Targaryen 

Prince Malaenar Targaryen. Has some anger issues. Some say it is causes by the blood of the dragon and mixing with other hard noble houses before in the past to lead in this moment. But minus the anger issues, prince Malaenar would fight to the death for his family.

Prince Laelon Targaryen 

Prince Aegor Targaryen 

------------------------------------

Queen Maeve Brax has five children with Aegon as well. 

Princess Lydia Targaryen. Is a complicated person. Specially when her mother is trying to kill her siblings.

Princess Elena Targaryen. Is a brat, wants everything and everyone to bow to her. She thinks why does her brothers have the right to the crown. Why not her? Spoiled down to the core.  

Prince Aelar Targaryen. Will kill his own brothers if given the chance for the iron throne. And the same goes for his sisters.

Prince Manor Targaryen 

Prince Daemorys Targaryen 

-------------------------------

Queen Mara Sunderly has four children with Aegon. 

Princess Raya Targaryen 

Princess Alanna Targaryen. Wants to be a captain of her own ship, wants to go on raiding with the Greyjoys more than anything. She is a weird one.

Prince Aeron Targaryen 

Prince Maegor Targaryen 

----------------------------------------

Queen Joan Lynderly has four children with Aegon. 

Princess Tabitha Targaryen 

Princess Sofia Targaryen 

Prince Jaegor Targaryen 

Prince Rhaegal Targaryen. He is very book smart towards his siblings. Strong for his age. Hates what his mother is doing with the other queen, that will break each other inside the royal family.

---------------------------------------------------

Queen Annora Stark will have 8 children with Aegon, all boys. 

------------------------------------------

Queen Sarrella Martell has four children with Aegon.

Princess Samara Targaryen. Half dragon and apart of Dorne of the powerful family of the Martell's. A true beauty. Her and her sister turn heads when tournaments are being held.

Princess Dina Targaryen. Smart, wise and caring towards her young siblings.

Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. A possible heir to the iron throne, a strong leader, where he can make the house of Targaryen live for another thousands years or maybe more.

Prince Maelys Targaryen. Wants to be a known soldier, a knight that will be known for all of history. 

--------------

Who will live and who will died because of power?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...