Xsquad

Par Limwa_ish

Plus

Introduction
One:Night chat
Two:X-BEG
Three:A silly fight
Four:Unexpected Visit
Five:Not a bitch after all!
Seven:Bliss
8:perfect Euphoria
9:The perfect gift for the after party
10:Perfect salvation
11:His love
12:Homecoming
13:Homecoming 2
14:Family
15:A nice ride at sunset
16:Nirvana
17:FB
18:The big Green 'j' monster
19:Desire
20:Romano empire
21:Romano Empire
22:The Romanos and Casimiros
23:Mine
24:The Muse

Six:Heart wrenching

21 7 0
Par Limwa_ish

Belvina

"Morning guys"I greeted the guys when I walked in and saw them all standing in the hallways...I feel immensely overjoyed today I don't know why.

"BELVINA!!"They all exclaimed well except for Felix who is just calmly looking at me. Emma and Gen hugged me so tightly I can feel my Bones Crushing.

"Your mom called and she said you went out with your car to get coffee but you didn't return early we were so worried!"Emma scolded lightly punching me on the arm.
but when they noticed the small bandage on my forehead which I tried to cover with my hair they exclaimed again...

"Goodness vina!!what is that you know we don't want you getting in another accident"
Blaze said moving my hair away to look properly.

"Okay guys here's what happened I bumped into drunk Katherine on my way back from the café and she was really wasted I couldn't leave her there on the road so I took her home plus she has an awfully evil stepmom even more evil than Cinderella's because her mom died"I flatly stated sighing at the end.

"Oh shoot!that was bad luck"Alec said looking at me apologetically.

"May her soul rest peacefully"Haze being sensible said and we all mumbled an 'Amen'.

"I never knew Katherine didn't have a Mom" Gen said.

"Never could have guessed"Ace added.

"Vina just be more careful"Alex chipped in and I nodded smiling at him.

"Are you alright?"Felix walked over covering the distance between us he pushed my hair back and held it in position to look at this tiny bruise.

"Can't you be careful?why are you so careless when it comes to your health?Did you take medications for this?"he rasped on...I just stood there not able to stop my brewing smile.
See what I mean when I say protective bestie

"Hey it's cool...you sound like my Mom"I said and it looks like my smile is contagious because he also started smiling he then leaned in and lightly packed on the bandage...oh my God!why did he do that?

We did that when we were young believing if we kiss the wound it will make it better.plus I made him promise not to do it we're no longer kids.

"Felix don't do that!"I complained smacking his muscled arm.

"Yeah I know"her replied with a smirk before ruffling my hair.

Ice cleared his throat then said "Hey hey!guys there is a lady so I won't say you both are in a friends cell,more like a lover's cell,as you can see we are all worried about her I also wanna kiss the wound to make it better,in addition you are putting Alex here in a situation so let him do his part" he finished which received him a poisonous glare from both Felix and Alex.

"Hope is not hurting"Alex said.I could see the pain in his eyes and he looked a little pissed,wasn't he all smiles moments ago...God!Ices mouth that keeps on pouring like sprinklers I glared at him.

"I'm fine Alex...really is just a scratch"I said.

After the drama of my friends totally being my Mom the bell rang and we all had Math today so we went to class together.

"Morning students"Mr.Littleton our Maths teacher greeted.

"Morning Ma'am!"chorused the students.

"I know you all don't like math especially calculation except a few of you,but I assure you today's topic is going to be fun if you cooperate"promised Mrs. Littleton.

Interesting I wonder what topic it is!Mrs.Littleton turned to the board and wrote the topic "Logical reasoning"

"Now I'm gonna start by a few statements that are either true or false,you can tell me which one"she continued facing the class.

"If today is Friday then tomorrow will be Saturday"she threw the question and we all answered true.

"Mr.Aiden is a physics teacher"we answered true again.

"Mrs.Littleton is a singleton"said Madeline a cheerleader...Jeez the woman is married with two kids for goodness sake if you look at it is kinda an insult cause she's implying that the teacher is available even though she's married.

"Whooo!...!"came the various and dirty replies of the students.

"Miss Vowlyn mind your language please...we're all learning here but since you are interested in giving the examples...let's start with young Miss Laurier,Katherine care to give an example"Mrs.Littleton calmly stated.

"Okay let's see...how about..if Belvina sticks around with Xsquad then she is a hellcat...true or false"she snuggly stated turning around to meet my eyes..she did not just say that about me like I just helped the chick yesterday.

"Miss I suggest you mind your language before you end up in the principals office,that includes the rest of you"warned the teacher particularly to the students that answered true.

I refuse to make any eye contact with my friends because they might just see the hurt...I mean we are only humans who would like such things to be said about them?And such things will only make interactions awkward.

"Miss Mathews another example please"she asked a girl sitting in the third row.

"If Xsquad are handsome then Haze should totally date me!"said the girl boldly.

"Whooo!...that was bold...!" Came the varying replies.

"Miss Mathews this is a learning establishment not a love confessing firm so I suggest you behave before I give you detention" scolded Mrs.Littleton sternly she is trying to keep her cool as much as possible it makes he lips twitch.

"Hey Mrs.Littleton I have another example"said Madeline Katherine's sidekick...oh great here we go again.

"Yes Miss Vowlyn but I suggest you say something reasonable"warned the teacher.

"If Belvina Romano sticks to Felix Anderson  then he has already fu***d her!..true or false"what did I ever do to them anyway Felix is like my best friend why would we even..okay I can't do this anymore...

"Excuse me Ma'am can I get a pass"I said getting up and packing my stuff before quickly leaving the class,before I left the class I heard Katherine say...

"Well that most be true Maddie but don't let the poor thing cry to her death" and her minions giggled.

"Okay that's it to the principals office Katherine and Madeline now...and if.."I didn't want to hear more as I wanted to be alone right now but I heard Emma and Gen's foot steps following me behind.

I literally ran to the girls toilet I went to the sink to wash my face right then Emma and Gen walked in.

"Oh my god girl! I'm so sorry that was crossing the line"Gen said with concern.

"Those bi*ches just made things awkward between you and Felix"Emma added cursing.

"Girls I didn't leave the class for what the SB's said I was just running from the guys especially Felix I'm not going back till next period"I said ignoring the disturbing pain in my chest.

"Hey look at the cuss wall what is that one written in red"Gen said making our attention to fall on the wall.The girls call it "the great wall of cusses and swears"we never really paid any attention to it but the insults looks like they're getting worse.

Looking at the bold writing written in capital letters,it is quite eye catching because is the only one written in red and occupies a lot of space is hard not to notice.

This wall could break a person the number of insults are uncountable,there are insults such as...

"Victoria every man's wife"

"Female dog of the nation make way for Chloe"

My eyes landed on the red written letters what I saw shocked me to the core not only me even the girls.

"Rich Belvina Romano hangs around Xsquad to be fu*ked because her daddy doesn't let her.."

"Damn Katherine I'll beat the leaving crap out of her"Gen threatened with a deathly expression.

"I'll come with you let's go...get the guys"Emma added following Gen who is half way to the door.

"No guys God stop just let her be"I said trying not to cry for this baseless high school tricks.

"Just let her be I will get her back for this"the words came crumbling back.

"Vina are you okay?"Emma said coming to stand by my left and Gen the other side when they noticed me putting my head down wanting to get rid of the heart wrenching disturbance....I don't want it to be there but is just doesn't wanna disappear...a tear finally slipped but I didn't let another one after it

"No I'm fine is just Felix and I are best friends we grew up like siblings went to the same school our parents are like family bounded with blood even when is not the case they worked them selves to the brim to build our family company Imperial R&A,I grew up to know his Mom as my second Mom and the guys are like the elder brothers I never had...why would the say such a thing don't they see it?..what did I ever do to Katherine?"I said looking at them cause I just needed to let it out..if Katherine thinks I'm gonna cry and break for such a thing then she is dead wrong.

"Okay then but when ever you're gonna trash her we'll be there to trash with you"Gen said with a sad smile

"Yes we'll be with you now and always"Emma added pulling me into a hug before Gen joined.

"I love you guys so much"I mumbled.

"We love you too"they said in chorus.

****************************
Felix

As soon as Mrs.Littleton sent Katherine along with her so called friend Madeline out of the class I immediately stood up and walked out too angry to even take permission as I noticed the hurt in bels eyes she refused to make eye contacts with any of us.

"Hey Madeline"I called calmly and The two turn around with Katherine having a smug smirk on her lips.

"Oh Felixy! You wanna escort us to the principals office" I didn't even pay heed to her as I pulled Madeline by the hair and slammed her face on the lockers..she let out a shrilling sound.

"You mind your f***ing tongue whenever you talk about Bel if not I'm gonna ruin you"I threatened before letting go and bringing out my handkerchief to wipe my hand with her hair oil stuck to it before walking away leaving Katherine with a dumbfounded expression..just wait for it your turn will come soon.

                                ***********

Belvina's POV

After our long hug Emma went straight to the dean to complain about the walls since no one had the courage to and clearly the damn thing hurts people.Gen and I went to class and I thank God none of the guys have the same class as we do just a few that we skipped to avoid them,but I'm sure they have looked for me.

After yet another skipped class the girls and I are trying our best not to bump into any of the guys when I suddenly felt like peeing.

"Girls you go ahead I'll be back"I said turning around.

"Were are you going?"Emma asked perplexed.

"Just need to pee that's all"I said simply.

"But are sure you're okay going back there?"Gen asked with her own perplexity.

"Yeah just really need to pee...now let me go before I wet my uniform"I said hurrying away as they chuckled.

After doing my business I went over to the sink to wash my hands when I heard sobs coming from one of the doors.I glanced at the doors intensively to pinpoint which one it is exactly when suddenly one of the doors jacked open revealing a tattered Katherine with smeared eyeliner...oh no not again please!
I wanted to leave it be but a little voice at the back of my heart pushed me to ask her.

"Katherine why me what did I ever do to you?"I said motioning at the wall with the hideous words which halted her footsteps.

"I don't know what you are talking about..besides I don't have your time"she side walking to the mirror to adjust her smeared makeup without a care in the world.

"Look at you Katherine do you like yourself this way?this is not you...didn't even thank me for last night"I said making her halt in her movement to turn and face me.

"Well I don't remember asking you to help me and don't you dear act like you know me or judge my character...Belvina you do not know half of what I'm going through...you are the one who snatched the only thing I want the only person that truly makes me happy so I'll do anything to make sure you don't get your own person and you very much deserve it"she finished her words filled with venomous hate,not missing any opportunity to add in a cuss word.

Is she talking about Felix? What did I do to deserve her hate we only new each other when she transferred to RRIA in middle school.

"Katherine is it because of your stepmom?you can seek for help there are good people that are willing to help tell your da.."she interrupted before I could finish.

"If by good people you mean people like you then damn you Belvina cause then good people wouldn't even exist..so mind your own business and piss off"she shouted in a fit of rage even her body is shaking before storming off.

"Okayy may God deliver you Katherine"I mumbled before going to class.

The girls and I decided to just walk into class and avoid making eye contacts since we can't keep missing classes,we've already missed three.

Ring!Ring!Ring!
Lunch finally!today is rough.
"Okay students don't forget to complete your notes"said the teacher as we head out of the class.

Emma,Gen and I made our way to the cafeteria.After getting our tray we wanted to sit on a different table but stupid Ice had to talk.

"Hey ladies and Genevieve over here"God!dose he have to specify Gen?we had no other option so we went over and sat like the usual thing only the atmosphere is dense and awkward,it was all quiet till Ace broke the silence.

"Hey Vina are you okay?"here we go I knew it was coming.

"No guys let it go is going to be really awkward so let's just move on okay!"they nodded and seemed somewhat relieved.

Felix didn't say a word to me so I turned to look at him,he took a spoon full of his rice when he noticed me staring and brought it to my lips,I hesitantly open my mouth to take it...his way of saying it's okay.

We continued eating silently when Katherine came swaying with her crew only this time she looks serious..No evil smile.

She suddenly stood in front of me before dumping the lemon juice in her hand on my head and it went down my hair all the way to my shirt.

"It's all your fault if you don't get out of my way you'll  see worse than this"That's it I'm going ape crazy on this bi*ch,the guys stood up but I was faster.
                        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21K 718 43
started: 11/17/22 finished: 6/17/23 Sequel to "I'll wait forever and a day" Khalil davis, 17 year old junior in high school. Trying to his best to...
16.8K 583 26
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱�...
15.2K 351 40
Key: Kairi = Twin Brother - 15 Mattia = Bestfriend - 16 Alejandro = Crush - 16 Addison = Bestfriend - 16 - Bi Charli = Bestfriend - 16 - Pansexua...
245K 6.1K 29
read this book on the app called GoodNovel! thank you sm! <3 Lia Andrews was a mystery to most. Growing up with Lung cancer definitely can't be easy...