It's a least I can do โœ”๏ธ

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’› More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 24

120 11 3
By zarrylove30

Zayn.

I took the day off because I wanted to spend the whole day with Harry. I got out of bed and started preparing breakfast for my boy. I thought about where we came from, he didn't even talk to me at all and he hated me, but now I could barely get out of bed, because he was hugging me so tightly. I made omelette and toast and soon I heard Harry's voice.

- Zayn... - he shouted from the stairs in a hoarse voice.

- Sweetie, in the kitchen...

He came into the kitchen and hugged me, his face was swollen of sleep and his hair was messy, he was wearing only my shirt and underwear.

- what are you doing? - He said into my neck and kissed me there.

- Breakfast. Go wash your hands and let's have breakfast.

- Good.

Soon he appeared again, but now he was dressed and combed his hair, which already reached his shoulders.

- come here. - I pulled out a chair and poured tea for him.

- for what? - he asked with a smile.

- I just want to serve my boyfriend.

- thanks. - He blushed and started eating breakfast.

We finished breakfast and moved to the living room where we watched some movies.

- Do you want to go out somewhere?

- for example?

- Let's go shopping, you haven't bought anything in a while.

- Oh, maybe.

- Get up, let's go.

We also went shopping and had a good time, had lunch there and returned home in the evening. Harry looked very tired as he could barely stand.

We lay down on the couch and cuddled each other.

- Harry...

- Yes...

- What is happening in the college.

- We learn anything and the same thing.

- Mh...

- Do you want to ask me something Zayn?

- probably... - He laughed.

- Go ask me...

- Ummm, what do you think about having a child?

- I...

- I mean, of course not yet, but one day even if we go to the doctor and ask if you can get pregnant or if we can adopt...

- I don't know Zayn, but...

- yes love, you know that I will not go against you and I respect your opinion yeah?!

- Yes, I know, but something happened that I couldn't tell you before, and when you started talking about it, it's better to know.

- what is happening. - We both sat down.

- Umm, do you remember when you were wounded and you were in the hospital...

- Yes, and... - I think our conversation is headed for bad.

- Then that day I passed out and the doctor told me that...

- What did doctor tell you? what is happening? - My heart was racing.

- It turns out that I have an active female reproductive system, which means that I can become pregnant...

- This is good, isn't it... - Harry's eyes are filled with tears.

- It turns out that I was pregnant and...

- Harry!

- And I lost the baby, Zayn...

- Harry this... why didn't you tell me before?

- I couldn't Zayn, please, I didn't even know that and you're sick...

- Then I recovered, where have you been for so long, why am I know this now? - I realized that I was getting angry.

- I wanted...

- did you wanted to hide this from me and never hear about this story again? were you going to do that? - I got up from the couch and started screaming

- Zayn, I swear no, it's just... - Harry was crying, but his tears couldn't overcome my anger.

- Stop, shut up... - I grabbed the car keys and quickly ran out of the house.

- Zayn... - Harry was shouting, but I didn't stop and immediately went to the club.

Niall met me in the club, I didn't say anything, but he still understood that I was sad, angry and we drank together. I got drunk and Niall decided to take me.

- Zayn, come on, you know Harry is worried...

- No, I don't want, I don't care.

- Zayn what's going on?

- Nothing... - I suddenly remembered Harry's green twinkling eyes and cried.

- Niall can you take me to my mother? - she is the only one who can calm me down now.

- Yes, let's go.

It was already late at night when we stopped at my mother's door.

- Thanks Niall.

- Do you want me to follow you?

- no thanks.

- Zayn are you s...

- I'm sure, thanks again, good night and say hello to Amelia.

- you too good night...

I rang the doorbell and my sleepy mother opened it.

- Zayn what's going on honey is everything ok? - he asked nervously.

- No... - I started crying again.

- Zayn, I'm scared, what are you doing here? Come on, did something happen to Harry?

- No...

We sat on the couch. shee hugged me and I started talking in her neck.

- Calm down Zayn my boy everything will be fine.

Her voice and words really comforted me.

- Harry lost the baby and I just heard this now mom... - I felt anger and disappoint at the same time.

- Zayn, my stupid son, do you know that I lost my baby several times before you were born?

- What?

- Yeah Zayn my body couldn't keep the fetus but you know what?

- What?

- Your father doesn't know that, because I'm sure he would blame himself for all this.

- It is true, that it is my fault thet day, that I did not...

- Zayn Zayn, that's what Harry was thinking when he wasn't telling you the truth. Because he knows you and knows that it would hurt you to know the truth. He was thinking about you and he was facing it all alone... where is he now?

- I argued with him and he is at home... - I have never been so ashamed of my answer.

- Zayn, did I raise you like this? How do you think Harry feels now? - When I realized that I hurt Harry, I jumped up from the sofa and ran towards the door.

- Zayn you are drunk.

- I will call a taxi and mom, I must go.

- okay I won't stop you. - He kissed me on the cheek and sent me away.

- thank you, Mom.

- I love you.

- me too, very much.

The doors of the house were open, my heart sank immediately, it was the same as I left it... I went inside. Everything in the living room was falling apart. Harry was lying on the floor at the table and crying.

- Harry... - he did not raise his voice.

- Harry... - - raised his head.

- Zayn... - he cried harder.

Harry.

Zayn ran out of the house in a rage and I don't even know where. He left me, he left, he doesn't love me anymore... I smashed everything in the living room and fell on the floor exhausted. I didn't even have the strength to cry anymore and I fell asleep. when I woke up it was already dark and I started crying again because Zayn was nowhere to be seen and it was terrible dark.

- Harry... - I know he won't come back.

- Harry... - It looks real.

- Zayn... - He really is.

- My sweetie, I'm sorry... - He came to me and hugged me.

- Harry, I'm sorry, my love, please forgive me... I was a mess, sorry, I didn't want to hurt you so much... - I felt his tears on my neck and I wiped mine.

- Zayn... calm down... - I put my hand on his back and calmed him down.

- I behaved very badly, I didn't even understand that you were alone for so long... - He looked into my eyes with his beautiful eyes, but red from crying.

- Zayn, it's okay, I understand, I knew it was difficult...

- It's my fault that...

- Zayn! - I had a warning tone. - Don't even think about it and never, never say that it was your fault, it was nobody's fault, do you understand? It just happened that way, we can't change it!.. Calm down... the important thing is that you are with me now, yeah?

- Yes... - we hugged and kissed again.

- Shall we sleep?

- Mh... - he nod and kiss my shoulder.

- Did you drink?

- A little...

- Go get ready for bed...

I followed him to the bathroom and helped him change. He was laying his head on my chest in bed and kissing me.

- Harry, have you forgiven me? - Oh my God, he is so cute.

- Yes, Zayn... - I laughed and kissed him on the head.

- I didn't know if it was so good to sleep on someone's chest... - he said and hugged me tighter.

- Now you will know... - I smiled and hugged him tighter.

I don't know about this chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 539 14
"I'll love you soh much, that you'll become crazy"... (Completed)
13.5K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
19.9K 1.4K 17
it's not love if you can't let go of the one you love just because you want to be happy ๐Ÿฆ‹
127K 7.2K 76
"in this ordinary world where nothin' is enough everything is grey mistake your love for lust when I hold you in my arms there ain't nothin' common '...