Cold Summer (Not As You Think)

By Ramshankar0002

It's a boys love story. The story begins with Amrik and Niwan, but will they be happy? Will Niwan accept Amri... More

First Love
First Experience
The Dominant
The Cheater
A Couple of Three
Confusion
He is Back
It's Complicated
Love Love Love
Break The Trust
Don't Leave
Fun in Rain
Let's Celebrate
Yes Or No
Close to Closer
New Story Begins
Is It Serious ??
Spark of Love
Unwrap My Secret
Family Pressure
Love Has No Limit
A Fresh Start
First Step Of Success
Party Begins
Love Wins

Another Story

1 0 0
By Ramshankar0002

Natasha’s parents came to her house. They started their detective enquiry just after entering into the house. They took a brief report of Natasha’s everyday in life. The weird things Natasha was facing were very usual to her. She didn’t find any strange in her parents’ this type of behaviour, as they were more anxious for Natasha than any of the parents in the earth. 

Natasha’s mother went to check her shelf and wardrobe. Natasha knew this was not right for any one to check personal things but her overanxious parents had to do so. Her mother found out a black dress from her shelf and showed it to Natasha. It was Alisha’s, she knew that. But she had to manage that.

Her mother said, “Whose one is this?”

“Last week my one friend came here to change as she had to go for a party. She found my house on the way and asked me to let her use the bathroom to change. She forgot her dress and left it here.”

“Tell her soon to take her shit from this house,” Her mother said.

After a complete inspection, when they didn’t find any wrong thing in her house, her mother went to kitchen to prepare for lunch. Natasha went with her father to the nearby market to shop some groceries. Natasha didn’t take out more money as her father would have a doubt on her and if he learned about her RJ job, he never would let her to continue it and she would have to return to their old house, marry someone with whom she never would want to stay and she had to do so because of her parents’ emotional blackmailing.

Well, this weird kind of parents we can see across the world. Sometimes their anxiety for their children makes them too dominating to their children that their children are forced to keep secrets in themselves they don’t want a new trouble for that and they can’t leave their all wishes because of their parents and they have no wish in them to start the emotional blackmailing drama again and again to follow their orders word to word.

At the time while having lunch, Natasha said to her parents,

“Mom, dad I need to talk to you. I have to tell you something.”

“Yeah, sure, say,” Her mother said.

“Actually, I have a relationship with someone.”

Natasha’s parents were shocked as they saw a wild creature in front of them who came there to kill them and eat their flesh. They couldn’t believe that Natasha didn’t tell them it before. They felt as their child had grown up. She wouldn’t marry him whom they had decided. They were getting an allergy with her individuality and expression of her willing to themselves. But they controlled themselves and wanted to know,

“Who’s that guy? What does he do for living? Where is his address? When you two started dating each other? Have you two gone intimate? Or, you’re still virgin? Is he virgin? Has he come here, if he does, then how many times?”

Natsha kept herself already prepared for the questions. She kept her all answers ready as Amrik told her to say what and how.

After hearing everything, Natasha was told by her mother,

“Why don’t you meet us with him?”

“Sure, I can call him and fix a meeting.”

Natasha went outside and called Amrik. She informed,

“My mom and dad want to meet with Alisha. I told everything as you told me to say.”

“Okay, fine,” Amrik said, “Now it’s time to move with our second plan. You say to your parents that the meeting will be in the tomorrow evening.”

“Amrik, are you sure the plan will work, I’m getting scared a lot.”

“Natasha, Natasha please listen to me. Calm down. There is no need to be panic. You know what’s our next plan, so if you get nervous at this time the whole plan will be destroyed in a moment. Please don’t be scared, keep faith on my plan. Okay, now we have to work on our plan, you follow what I have instructed you before.”

“Okay, take care, bye.”

“Bye,” Amrik cut the call.

Natasha went into the house. Her parents were discussing with each other about the guy, they made up their mind as they would examine the guy, after that they would take any decision. 

“He is coming here tomorrow evening, with his family,” Natasha said.

“Okay,” Her father said, “let’s make some preparations. They are coming tomorrow.”

“I’m going to see what’s in the kitchen,” her mother told.

“Yeah, and please give a list to me that I’ll make sure that I bring all the needed things from the shop,” her father said.

“What? What do you want to say? Does that mean I forget to tell you to buy the essentials and send you market again and again?”

“Shut up!”

“You shut up!”

Natasha went to her room as she knew that it was their daily routine to quarrel once in a whole day. They used to do that as they couldn’t get relief from their inner pain if they didn’t quarrel once. She knew it would be stopped after a while. She was thinking what she should wear for tomorrow. She opened her wardrobe and took out the clothes one after another and kept them on the bed. She tried every dress and saw herself in the mirror. She couldn’t decide what she should wear. She said to herself,

“Leave it! I’ll take a decision about it later.”

In the evening, when Natasha was trying her earrings, her mother entered into her room with a saree in her hand. She said,

“This is our traditional saree. I wore this when your father came to see me, and now you will wear this when they will come to see you tomorrow.”

“Oh, mom, I can’t wear such an old-fashioned saree, and by the way, the saree is too heavy, I can’t even manage to walk with it.”

“Do shut up!” her mother yelled at her, “You will do as we say.”

Natasha obeyed her mother and didn’t say anything as she didn’t want any trouble again. Her mother always used the emotional blackmailing trick to make Natasha easily obey her words. She kept the saree on the bed and went out of the room.

On the other hand, Amrik was still confused what look they should give to Alisha. Alisha came to Amrik’s house and went into his room. 

There were Anuj and Rudra along with Amrik. After seeing Alisha, Amrik said,

“Oh, thank God you came. I thought you’ll not come here. Now, get ready, I have already kept out the dresses. Let’s try it. Here’s the make-up kit for you.”

“At first you all get out of the room,” Alisha said.

“But, listen to us Alisha, Alisha…” Amrik was saying while all of them were being kicked out of the room.

They stayed out of the room, feeling sleepy.

After a while Alisha came out of the room with a new makeover. The three, who were sitting on the floor attaching their half-bodies with the door, slipped and fell on the floor as Alisha opened it.

“Is this, okay?” Alisha said.

Three of them looked at her once and learned that Alisha had no idea about the dressing sense of boys. They pushed Alisha into the room and entered into the room. Then the real makeover started.

Anuj pulled off the shirt and Rudra pulled off the pant. Amrik was choosing one of his dresses and finally came in a result. Rudra took a very thin cloth a tightened it over Alisha’s bra as it looked like a male’s chest. Amrik took her hair and made a bun of it. Alisha wore the pant and put on belt. She had to wear a vest, then the shirt, followed by the sunglass and the cap. Now, it was the time for shoes. The high heels were put off and the boots took the place. Amrik let her sit on the chair and applied primer on her face, then the moustache and false eyebrows which were a little thicker than the original. Now, the look was completely ready to impress Natasha’s parents. But wait, was it enough? No, at first Alisha had to be trained for walking like a male. They all encouraged her and taught her to walk like a man. After many times of getting slipped and falling down, Alisha finally learned.

Suddenly there was an entry of Niwan in the room.

“Hey, you’re late Niwan,” Anuj said.

“I’m sorry guys, actually the bus was getting late.”

“You should call me then, I would pick you from there,” Rudra said.

“Leave it, at first you tell me, did you bring the card?” Amrik said.

“Yes,” Niwan gave the card to Amrik, “Here it is.”

“Take this Alisha, this is your new card. You have to give it to Natasha’s parents when they will meet you,” Amrik said while giving the card to her.

Alisha took that card and gave a weird expression. She shouted in a weird manner,

“What kind of name is this? Mr. Alash? Was this named by a drunk person? or, a mad one?”

Everyone was looking at each other as they decided the name of Alisha without informing her. 

Niwan said, “I can’t make a false card again, it takes lot of time for me.”

“Everything is alright, but Mr. Alash? Is this a name? Can’t you write there alas instead of Alash?”

Alisha’s awkwardness was ignored by rest of them as they had to go to Natasha’s house in the evening. All had to take a disguise. Rudra would be elder brother, Anuj would the younger and Niwan would be Mr. Alash Parekh’s mother Neelima Parekh and Amrik as his father, Prashant Parekh. 

After kicking out Alisha from the room, all started their preparations for getting ready, Amrik put out two sponge balls and showed Niwan as it would be useful for him. Niwan slapped on Amrik’s head and took them. All completed their looks and arrived for Natasha’s house.

In the evening, Natasha and her parents were waiting outside of their house. Natasha was still very tensed as she didn’t know what would happen.

“What happened Natasha?” her father asked as she was noticing Natasha getting tensed.  

 “Nothing dad,” Natasha said.

Suddenly a car rushed into their house, as it would almost go on Natasha’s parents. Her parents managed to recover themselves from the heart attack which they were almost getting. 

Mr. Alash got down from the car. His dashing look really impressed Natasha’s parents at first sight. The makeover was looking so professional that even Natasha had to take a few moments to recognise Alisha. Then the parents of Mr. Alash got down. At first Prashant Parekh and then, his wife, Neelima Parekh. After that, the elder and younger brother got down

Natasha’s father didn’t move his eyes away from Neelima Parekh. He was thinking some lovable moments with her in his mind. Natasha’s mother noticed that and her jealously was getting high. Natasha understood that and tried to manage all of these,

“Please come inside.”

Natasha’s father got a break in his dream. He also went into the house, following Mrs. Neelima Parekh. Her mother was going into the house, watching the weird behaviour of her father.

All of them took seats in the sofas, which were in the hall. Neelima sat on the sofa first. Natasha’s father noticed that and was going sit beside her, but her mother said,

“Mr. Parekh, please have a seat,” pointing on Mrs. Neelima. 

Mr. and Mrs. Parekh sat beside each other and all took seats. Alash gave his card to Natasha’s parents and introduced Natasha’s parents with everyone.

The discussion started. All were going according to Amrik’s plan but at last Niwan’s sponge balls were getting loose. He said to Natsha’s mother,

“Can I use your washroom?”

“Yeah, sure,” Natasha’s father said, “I’m showing you the way, please come with me.”

“No need to do so,” Natasha’s mother said, “Natsha, go and show her the way to washroom.”

Natasha’s father sat on the sofa with a heavy heart. He was really willing to do the same but Natasha went.

“Yeah, mom,” Natasha said, “Please come this way, aunty.”

She took Niwan to the washroom as she understood what was the problem of Niwan.

Niwan, in the washroom, fixed the balls and saw himself in the mirror to confirm his look as it was okay to go outside now or not.

After coming out of the washroom, Niwan saw Natasha was still there. Natasha said,

“Did you set all things? Will you not get any problem again with that?”  

“No, I have fixed it,” Niwan said. He was really feeling uncomfortable, he didn’t disguise himself as a female before it. The sponge balls those Amrik brought for him, were very slippery. He had to tie them more tightly as they would not slip next time. He had to stay away from Natasha’s father as his eyes were only at him during the whole meeting. He would definitely take the revenge for all of these after reaching home. 

After a long talk, Natasha’s mother said,

“You all came here for the first time. So, we can’t leave you all without having dinner with us.”

Natasha’s mother was impressed with them, it meaned that they got success through Amrik’s plan. Natasha and Alisha both were so happy. They previously decided to shift to a new house after getting together, and they would once in a year with the same disguise with her parents.

Amrik said, “How can it be possible? We have a lot of work in home, so we have to reach early.”

“Please Mr. Parekh, this is our humble request,” Natasha’s father said as he could stop Mrs. Parekh for some time and enjoy his eye candy.

Amrik couldn’t deny as it was very important to take every step carefully for keeping the relationship of Alisha and Natasha safe.

“Okay, fine, but we will eat a little,” Amrik said.

At the time of having dinner, Natasha’s father continuously looking at Niwan. Niwan was feeling very uncomfortable and awkward. Amrik and others were hardly controlling their laugh while watching the scene. Natasha’s mother looked at her father and kicked on his leg.

“Ah!” Natasha’s father shouted.

“What happened uncle?” Alisha said.

“It’s nothing, Alash, it seems as some insect bit on my foot,” Natasha’s father said, controlling himself.

Niwan looked at everyone’s face how they were controlling their laugh. He said in Amrik’s ears, 

“I will take revenge later, mind it.”

Natasha offered her father some dumplings.

“Dad, want some dumplings?”

Her father took the dumplings and looked at Niwan’s chest.

“The dumplings are really very very tasty,” he said.

Niwan noticed that and it made him too uncomfortable. He stood up and said,

“Okay, I’ve finished mine.”

“What? But you ate very little, Mrs. Parekh, please have some more,” Natasha’s mother said.

“No no, thanks, I’m already done,” Niwan said, “Where’s the basin?”

“I will show you, mam,” Natasha’s father stood up and said, “Please come this way.”

“No no, thanks, Natasha, can you please show me?”

“Yeah, sure aunty, come this way,” Natasha said.

After a while, when all finished their dinner, they went to the basin one by one to wash hands.

When it was Alisha’s turn, she washed her hands and mouth, unknown to that her moustache was coming out. Amrik was near the Natasha’s parents; he was talking with them. Suddenly he noticed Alisha and yelled,

“Oh shit!”

All were really shocked to hear Amrik’s voice. Natasha’s mother asked,

“What happened Mr. Parekh? Are you okay?”

Amrik realised the environment around him and controlled himself. he said,

“I think we are getting very late; we should go now.” He looked here and there and said, “Where is my phone?”

Natsha’s parents started finding it. This was the right time. He pointed on Alisha as something was wrong. Rudra noticed it and immediately realised. He came to Alisha to set the moustache.

After a while, Natasha’s mother said, “We didn’t find it anywhere.”

Amrik gave his hand into his pocket and took out the phone. He pretended as he forgot that it was there.

“Oh, it’s in my pocket. How silly I behave, I’m so sorry for giving you trouble, I’m so sorry mam.”

“It’s okay, Mr. Parekh,” Natasha’s mother said, “Thank God that you got it.”

“Thank you so much, now it is our time to leave,” Amrik said.

All of them were ready to leave. Suddenly Niwan sneezed loudly as his false hair fell on the ground. He managed to maintain the sponge balls but he failed for his hair. There was a silence in the room. Natasha’s parents got shocked to see it. 

Amrik was thinking how he could cover it. Things were getting as they wanted to, all of these would fail at once, really?

He went to Niwan and made his face sorry with crocodile tears in his eyes. He picked up the hair and gave it to Niwan.

“Actually, she is fighting with cancer since last year. She is continuing her chemotherapy. So that her hair was gone. I don’t say it publicly as she feels uncomfortable to talk about it.”

Rudra, Anuj, Natasha and Alisha were surprised as well as got relief as Amrik managed to hide their truth in front of Natsha’s parents. 

Natasha’s parents really felt sorry for them. Natasha’s father, overcoming her attraction towards Mrs. Neelima, felt grief for her condition.

“When did you know about that?” Natasha’s mother said, “I mean, when the cancer was diagnosed first?”

Now Amrik had to lie again. He kept saying, 

“It started few years ago. She had a breast tumour. We went to the doctor and he suggested us for operation. We agreed as we wanted to get relief from it. But unfortunately, we shouldn’t agree for that. After the operation, we thought now we have no problem in our life. But that’s where it all started. The tumour was not fully discharged from her body. So, it goes to metastasis and thus she got the cancer.”

“That is really very tragic. We didn’t think such hard times you all are going through,” Natasha’s mother said.

Niwan hugged Natasha, pretending it was his last, and said, “I have not much time. But before going, I want to take my daughter-in-law to my house as soon as possible.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet,” Natasha’s mother said.

“Okay, now we have to leave,” Rudra said.

Finally they were about to leave. Natasha's mother noticed that there was some drops of dessert sticking on Alash's moustache. She said,

"Hey, Alash, there's something on your face."

Alisha couldn't understand what it was. She tried to clean up with her hand but failed. Natasha's mother said,

"Wait, I'm cleaning it up." 

She came to her and rubbed the towel on her face. All were stunned as there was the moustache came in the towel. Natasha's parents shocked to see it. 

Amrik's plan failed. Now they had to reveal their identity. They didn't understand what to do now.

"What's this?" Natasha's mother said showing the towel in which the moustache was.

"Natasha, can you tell me what's going on here?"

Both of her father and mother were angry. Her father said, " Tell me who you are or I'll call the police."

"Uncle, uncle, please stop. You no need to call police. We are telling who we are," Rudra said.

Alisha put off her cap and eyebrows. She said, " I'm Alisha. I'm Natasha's girlfriend."

Natasha's parents didn't stop to get shocked as they came to learn that their daughter was interested in girls. They got the next shocks after seeing Amrik, Niwan, Anuj and Rudra putting off the disguise and revealing their identity.

Natasha's mother went to Natasha and slapped her on her face. She said,

"You shameless girl, didn't you think about us one time? You don't you how the society will react?"

"Aunty please, don't beat her. She has no fault."

Alisha was stopped by Natasha's mother, "You shut up. I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my daughter."

She grabbed Natasha's hair and said, "Hey you dumb girl, wouldn't you think about us? How can you go to a shameless relationship? Tell me, tell me."

Alisha pushed her back as she kept hurting Natasha. Natasha's mother didn't expect that. She said, "How can you hit me? Don't your parents teach you how to behave with elders?"

"My parents didn't teach me to watch silently the pain of loved one."

Amrik came there and stopped Alisha. He said,

"We're sorry aunty for her behaviour, but try to understand. They both love each other. How can they live after getting seperated?"

"That's none of your business," Natasha's father said, "She will forget everything after some slaps of us. We have a reputation in the society, after all we can't be ashamed for her in this society. I am getting surprised how your parents are still surviving after giving birth a shame like you."

Niwan couldn't bear that. He was going to slap on his face but Amrik stopped him.

"Enough is enough."

Natasha cried out, " Both of you never understand my feelings before. I have decided to stay with Alisha forever. And no one can change it."

"Natasha!" Her father said, "If you do that you will be dead for us forever. We'll never accept you."

"I don't care about that," Natasha said." I'll never want to see your faces again as you only wanted to control me, never understanding my feelings, my likes, dislikes anything. Only you do the emotional blackmail and the physical torture. I'll be happier to stay with Alisha rather than you."

Natasha held Alisha's hand and said, "Let's go, Alisha."

Natasha's parents were coming to her to hold her by her hair but Alisha guarded her. They all went out of the house and got into the car. The night they went to Niwan's house as it was not so far from Natasha's house.

Niwan’s mother found it a little strange as she saw all of them came here. She welcomed everyone and said to Niwan,

“Please come to the kitchen, I need some help.”

“Sure mom,” Niwan said. 

After going to kitchen, Niwan’s mother said to him, “What happened, Niwan? It seems as something serious happened.”

All of them had already changed their disguise on the way, so Niwan’s mother didn’t get any idea about their which recently had failed.

“Nothing serious, mom. All my friends come here to stay here at night, as we are late while hanging out.”

Niwan’s mother clearly got that Niwan was not saying the truth. She didn’t want to make the conversation long, as it would make himfeel uncomfortable. She said,

“Go and ask them if they need anything or not.”

Niwan went upstairs and opened the door of his room. He saw Natasha was crying and all were trying to calm her down.

“I have never talked with my parents and behaved with them like that,” Natasha said, “My parents used to tell me what to do and I followed them. I hurt them a lot which I didn’t want to. They will never see my face again. My mother has high pressure, I don’t know what happened there after we had left.”

“All of these things happened for my stupid plan, what should I do now? Should I shoot myself? Or, hang with a rope?” Amrik said.

“It’s not your fault, Amrik,” Alisha said, “You only wanted to help us to impress her parents, how could you know about all the result?”

“Amrik, please don’t blame yourself,” Niwan said, “It was me who started all the trouble, if I took care of my disguise, the situation was different and everything would be fine.”

“Then you should say it was all my fault, because of my little distraction a huge mistake was made and we all got caught,” Alisha said.

“It is not a fault of a single one, you all made a mistake.”

All looked back and saw Niwan’s mother at the door.

“Listen kids, I’m much older than you. I had faced a lot of highs and lows in my life. I have experienced many things in my life. Though I don’t know about the new generation, but I have learned one thing since my childhood that a relationship can’t stand upon a lie.”

All were surprised and looked at each other that how Niwan’s mother knew about their plan.

“I was at the door for a long time, I have heard everything. What did you think, that Natasha’s parents can’t recognise you? So that you all can manage to keep the relationship secret but till when? They would know some day if they didn’t know today about her daughter’s relationship and that time, they could not bear the truth, they could take any dangerous step.”

Going to Natasha, she kept her hand on her head and said, “Don’t worry, my child, everything will be fine. You can stay here as long as you can.”

“No aunty,” Anuj said, “She will go to Alisha’s house and stay with her.”

“Oh, I see. Now come to the table, all of you. I have already set the table for you. I have to bring the dishes to the table.”

“I’ll help you, let’s go,” Amrik said.

They all came downstairs and sat on the chairs. There was a shortage of chair so that Anuj and Alisha sat on the nearby bench. All had their dinner and went to go to Niwan’s room.

Now, it was time to sleep. Rudra didn’t bring the carpet as there was an extra carpet in Niwan’s house. They arranged the bed and pillows and fell asleep. They were so tired that soon they slept and didn’t talk before sleeping. 

On the next day, Rudra dropped everyone to their houses. Natasha and Alisha got down together at Alisha’s place as she would live there. Amrik went to his house and before that he told Rudra to wait for a while as he would be late for office if he got out his car, fix it and then start to run it.

Rudra waited outside his house. Amrik rushed out of the house, having a bag and some sandwiches in his hands. He had one of them in his mouth. He got up on the car and offered sandwiches to Rudra and Anuj. 

Rudra was not hungry. He denied but Anuj took them. They dropped Amrik to his office and went to their home.

Niwan reached to the office after half an hour of Amrik. He went to his desk as he had to do some pending works. While working, he thought that he had almost forgotten about the matter of him and Amrik. Natasha and Alisha reached a not so happy and not so sad type ending; but what about them?

Suddenly the lady Amruta came and put some files on the table of Niwan. Niwan get startled by sudden sound of the files as they were too softly kept on the table.

“Sir has told to complete these files immediately,” she said.

Niwan opened one of them and looked at the file. He understood that he had to find the files to complete them but Amrik helped him. Soon he got a text message from Amrik.

“This time, I want the files with no mistakes.”

“Okay, my boss,” Niwan replied.

In the evening, while returning from the office, Amrik and Niwan both got message from Alisha.

“Come today around 7 p.m. Please inform Rudra and Anuj also. We both took a decision that we want to inform you. All of you will have your dinner here, so no need to worry for late night.”

Niwan and Amrik coming together to home by bus. They both didn’t understand.

“What would be the matter, Amrik? Why did she call us?” Niwan said.

“I also don’t know, let’s see,” Amrik said.

Amrik and Niwan both informed in their house after reaching home, that they would come late as they were called by Alisha.

Rudra and Anuj came with his car to pick them up. After picking them up, they all went to Alisha’s house.

                                      To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 100 30
Thomas Carter spent his entire life trying to find someone with whom he could share special moments, like all of his friends have done before. When...
116K 4.5K 36
Important A/N: This is version 1 of BWBB, and it's discontinued. Version 2 will be published 11/10/2019 on this same account. Sorry for the inconveni...
1.6K 235 28
A story of two boys who wanted to stop existing but end up learning to live for each other.
8.6K 290 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...