π™Ύπšžπš› πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›οΏ½...

By Top_YB

Can Kentrell and Lola keep things a secret or will the truth unfold and ruin everything? More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

7

145 11 0
By Top_YB

| June 7th - Chicago Illinois |
| 1:30pm - Lola's House |

Lola Love Jones's   POV :
———————————————————————

"Thanks" I smiled after Ben took my pictures and he nodded. "Yo wea Top at? I ain't see him last night" Babyjoe walked over to us and I stayed quiet. "Did you see him?" Kd asked me. "I think he went to the studio" I mumbled. "Damn without us" Ben sucked his teeth.

"Y'all feel like going to the movies?" I asked after posting the picture Ben took of me.

Lolalove:

♥️Liked by Khyrakrissss and 7,000 others
💬
Khyrakrissss : Best😍❤️
Nbayoungboy : Slime💚
Nbaben10: I took this💚
Nbakd : ugly ahh😂
User : So pretty!
User : why is the nba gang commenting ? 😐
User : Nigga put a ring on your finger and suddenly you think you the shit?
User : YB don't leave Jaz for no lame
>Nbakd - Fix yo wig then come talk shit hoe😚
>Og3three - 😂😂😂😂

Load more comments....

"Hell yeah" Kd smiled and I nodded. "Okay let's go" I walked over to my car and we all got inside.

That gang is supposed to leave in a few days which would leave me in this house alone until Chris comes back, whenever that it.

"What movie y'all wanna see?" I asked pulling off. "A horror movie" Kd smiled. "Hell no" Babyjoe shook his head. "Let's see one of dem lil funny movie shits."

"It's called a comedy dumb ass" Kd spat causing me to laugh. My phone started to ring and I told Kd to answer it. "You're not Lola" I heard Khyra laugh. "Nah I'm Kd" Kd smirked. "Anyways where's Lola?"

"Driving" he faced the camera towards me and I smiled before quickly looking back at the road. "Where y'all going?"

"The movies"

"To see what?"

"We don't know yet"

"Ou bitch pick me up" I heard Khyra say and I laughed. "Okay I'm on my way" I said before Kd hung up.

We got to Khyra house and she got in the car before sitting in the front seat making Kd get in the back with Joe and Ben.

"Okay let's decide what we gonna see" Khyra turned to face the boys after putting her seatbelt on and I pulled off. "I wanna see a horror movie but Joe bitch ass wanna see a comedy" Kd sucked his teeth.

"What about you?" She smiled a little at Ben. "I don't care as long as I get to sit beside you" he smirked back and I chuckled a little shaking my head.

The car ride wasn't long before we got to the movies. When we got there we decided to see a horror movie but our movie didn't start until four and it was only two thirty.

"Get off of my car" I mugged while Ben and Khyra sat on the hood. "Fuck you" Ben teased and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Damn you just gon take that?" Kd said sitting in the driver seat with the door open and I flicked him off.

"You just gon take that?" Babyjoe laughed from the backseat. Both of their doors were open since I had the car off. I stood at the open driver seat door while Kd took videos of everyone before I got a text.

Kentrell: Wya

Me : The movies with the gang and Khyra

Kentrell : The theater by the mall?

Me : Yeah

Kentrell : I'm on my way

I left Kentrell on read before turning to Kd who was recording me. "Heyyyy friend" he said causing me to laugh and cover my face.

An hour later Kentrell pulled up and we all walked into the theater. We all bought our tickets before getting in different lines to get our snacks.

"So you wanna talk about it?" Kentrell leaned up from behind me and placed his hand on my waist before I slapped it. "There's nothing to talk about" I shrugged.

"So I ain't eat you out last night?" He smirked a little. "No you didn't" I smiled knowing I was lying like hell.

"Oh ight Lola" he chuckled. We got to the counter and I ordered some popcorn and a slushy before Kentrell got whatever he wanted and paid for everything. We went inside the theater and all went our separate ways to our seats. Kentrell and I were in the top row  in the top right corner.

Ben and Khyra were also in this row but a little further down from us. Once the movie started I looked over at Ben and Khyra. I could obviously tell Ben was fingering Khyra by how she kept moving. I shook my head and smiled before focusing back on the movie.

"That could be us" Kentrell whispered. "But you playing" he whispered again sending shivers down my spine. "Aren't you and my husband friends?" I mean mugged him. "Lola don't do th-"

"I am doing that Kentrell because whatever happened yesterday was wrong" I sighed and Kentrell nodded before turning his attention back on the movie.

-

-

-

"Best your hubby on tv" Khyra said eating some popcorn and watching tv. I sat beside her and started to eat the popcorn along with her while Ben and Kd sat in the livingroom with us.

"So how does it feel being number one on the charts right now?" The interviewer asked Bri and she smiled real hard. "It feels....unbelievable. Growing up I never had the best of things so it was a struggle getting to where I'm at now. If it weren't for Chris I wouldn't have even gotten here" she smiled at Chris.

"Bitch please" Khyra mumbled and I chuckled. "Chris what do you think about this?"

"Bri is an amazing person to work with honestly. I like her vibe which is one of the things that attracted me to her and her music" Chris smiled causing my face to drop a little and Kentrell walked into the room.

"So you guys have gotten close over these few weeks?"

"Well I still have a wi-"

"Yeah we've gotten closer" Bri cut Chris off and grabbed his hand. I was surprised when Chris didn't move and continued to hold her hand.

"Boy fuck you" Khyra yelled at the tv after looking over at me. It took so much in me to not start crying.

"Damn this shit wild Chris" Ben shook his head in disbelief and Kd nodded.

I got up from the couch and walked upstairs without saying anything to anybody.

I walked into my room before shutting the door and trying to hold back my tears. There was a knock on my door before it cracked open revealing Kentrell.

He walked inside and shut the door behind him. "You okay Lola?" He asked as I paced the room.

"Lo-" I cut Kentrell off by walking over to him and smashing his lips on to mines. My arms ended up around his neck while his hands traveled my body before he broke the kiss. "Lola are y-"

"Just kiss me" I pulled him back to me and Kentrell picked me up before placing me on the bed and climbing on top of me.

I just don't want to think about Chris right now....

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕

I wasn't gonna publish this chapter tonight but I really just said fuck it🤷🏽‍♀️ I didn't reread it so excuse any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
12.9K 177 24
Quinn & Logan have been dating secretly for awhile, but what happens when the secrets and lies get too much for them both? Will they tell their frie...
6.3K 276 22
Lucas and Xiaojun have been dating for a while, and they keep their secret from members. What will happen if they accidentally know the secret? What...
157K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?