I'm Gonna Protect You

Від Colonel_Kickass

This is not the apology story I promised but apology story will come quick too. In this story are some things... Більше

Chapter 2: Aoi
Chapter 3: Butterfly mansion
Chapter 4: Yellow rose
Chapter 5: Mt. Natagumo
Chapter 6: What can I realy do
Chapter 7: The game
Chapter 8: Upper moon 2
Chapter 9: Kocho
Chapter 10: What they least expected(last chapter)

Chapter 1: Useless

199 5 0
Від Colonel_Kickass

"It's a monster!"

Zenitsu yelled when the old lady opened the door.

"Hey!"

Tanjiro yelled at Zenitsu for being mean. Inosuke was looking at the lady in confusion but then walked up to her and pointed at her.

"You look pretty weak"

"Inosuke!"

After the lady let them in she prepared clean clothes and food for them.

"UAAAAA UAAAAA! T-TANJIRO! IT'S THE MONSTER! SHE'S SO FAST! SHE HAS TO BE THE MONST-"

Tanjiro smacked Zenitsu on the back of the head.

"BE NICE!"

After they ate, old lady prepared beds for them.

"AHHH! T-TANJIRO! IT'S- IT'S THE MONSTE-"

Zenitsu got smacked again.

(After Zenitsu asked about Nezuko they went to sleep. Zenitsu does not fall in love with Nezuko is this story)

-Next day-

"Caw caw! Caw caw! Tanjiro! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Run! Run towards the next mission! Miners have been dissapearing in the Sukumi cave! Head there right away!"

Crow was screaming while flying around the room.

"Geez...We heard you..."

Tanjiro groaned as the three boys woke up. Inosuke jumped up from the bed and put on his boar head.

"Ahahahha! Time to slay some demons!"

Inosuke screamed and then started to run around the room in excitement.

"M-m-m-m-mission? S-s-s-slay? D-d-demons!?"

Zenitsu was already shaking. Tanjiro noticed that Zenitsu was scared so he turned up to him.

"Don't worry Zenitsu. It's gonna be fine."

No...NO NO! IT'S NOT GONNA BE FINE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! DIE DIE DIE! WE'RE DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAAAAD!!!!

"YAAAAA YAAAAA WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE!"

Zenitsu jumped up from the bed and started running around the room with Inosuke in fear.

"KILL DEMONS! YAHOOO!!!"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WAAAA!"

Inosuke and Zenitsu were running around the room while Tanjiro was still sitting on his bed, looking at them.

Why me...

Tanjiro thought as he stood up. Inosuke and Tanjiro got dressed and then forced Zenitsu to get dressed too. Tanjiro stepped to the box, where Nezuko was, and opened it.
Nezuko looked at him cutely.

"Nezuko. We're going on a mission. Stay here and wait for us okay?"

"Mh! Mh!"

Nezuko nooded and Tanjiro closed the box again.

"Okay...It's time to go-"

Tanjiro saw Zenitsu standing infront of the door.

"Where is Inosuke?"

"H-he..H-he...already...r-ran...o-off"

Zenitsu said with trembling voice. Tanjiro stepped closer to Zenitsu.

"Don't worry. You survived in Tsuzimi mansion, that means you're strong."

"N-no! SHOICHI SAVED ME! HE KILLED THE DEMON! I'M USELESS! I'M GONNA DIE! YAAAAA YAAAA!"

I'm not realy good at calming Zenitsu down am I...

Tanjiro thought and dragged Zenitsu out of the Wisteria mansion. When they arrived to the cave, Inosuke was already standing infront of it.

"INOSUKE! DON'T JUST RAN OFF LIKE THAT WITHOUT US!"

Tanjiro yelled at him when they arrived. Inosuke pulled out his swords.

"Yeah yeah...Whatever...LET'S GO IN!"

Inosuke ran into the cave.

"INOSUKE!"

Tanjiro went after him, pulling Zenitsu with.

"T-Tanjiro wait!"

Tanjiro turned around and looked at Zenitsu angrilly.

"WHAT!?"

Why is he angry...Why is he yelling...Is he angry at me?

Zenitsu thought as tears fill up him eyes.

"I- I'm scared..."

Burgundy haired boy looked at Zenitsu and smiled.

"Zenitsu. Don't worry...It's gonna be fine."

"N-no it's not! What if-"

Tanjiro put a hand on Zenitsu's shoulder.

"It's okay...If anything happens, I'm gonna protect you..."

Those words warmed Zenitsu's heart and he calmed down.

"Y-you will?"

Tanjiro smiled again.

"Ofcourse I will!"

Zenitsu's face heated up when Tanjiro smiled at him.

Was- Was his smile always that beautiful...

Zenitsu thought as he was looking at Tanjiro.

Zenitsu stopped thinking when the cave started shaking.

"Yaaaaaaa yaaaaaaa! SAVE MEEEE! "

huh...What is this? Earthquake?

Tanjiro thought as he was looking around the room. Tanjiro's nose cought a strange scent. Unique scent he never smelled before.

Is it the demon? Where?

Tanjiro suddenly looked up.

ABOVE!

Burgundy haired boy pushed yellow haired boy away and then jumped away asweel, falling on the ground. A bunch of rocks fell on the ground from above.

It's just rocks...But why did I smell a demon? Where is the demon then?

Tanjiro was lost in his thoughts.

"T-T-T-Tanji-Tanjiro!"

Zenitsu pointed at the rocks on the ground. Tanjiro snapped out if his thoughts and looked at the rocks. Rocks started moving and soon a demon figure was build out of rocks.

"AAAAAAH YAAAAAAH! IT'S A DEMOOOON!!!!!"

Tanjiro stood up when Zenitsu stayed on the floor in fear. Tanjiro pulled out his sword.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado! What's your name?"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE MY NAME!"

Demon spoke. His voice was all cracky and hrusty. When he spoke, it sounded like rocks were hitting each other.

Demon chanrged at Tanjiro.

I can't move away. Zenitsu is behind me...THINK! TANJIRO THINK!

There was no time to think. Demon was already there and Tanjiro grabbed Zenitsu and jumped away as fast as he could. Zenitsu was sitting on the floor in fear while Tanjiro was fighting the demon.

"UGH! YOU BRAT! IF I CAN'T KILL YOU, I'M GONNA KILL THAT SCAREDY CAT OVER THERE!"

Room started shaking and demon dissapeared. Tanjiro was looking around, trying to figure out from where the demon will appear. He turned to Zenitsu and caught a scent of the demon.

"ZENITSU! ABOVE!"

Tanjiro yelled and yellow haired boy looked up. A bunch of rocks were about to fall on him. He screamed and rolled away but rocks fell on his leg.

"ZENITSU!"

Tanjiro yelled and rushed over to him. He knelled down and tried to move rocks away from Zenitsu's leg but rocks were too heavy and too big.

Zenitsu was crying in pain while looking at his leg under the rocks.

"TANJIRO! TANJIRO HELP! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

What should I do...I can't move the rocks...

"Z- Zenitsu...S-stay calm...I- I'll get you out..."

Zenitsu looked behind Tanjiro and screamed.

"TANJIRO! BEHIND YOU!"

Tanjiro turned around. Demon was about to punch him when...

*slash*

Demon's head fell on the ground.

"Beast breathing, second fang: Slice"

Boar headed boy appeared behind the demon.

"INOSUKE!"

Tanjiro yelled in relief.

"H-how...W-when...W-why!?"

That were demons last words before it dissapeared for good. Inosuke looked at crying Zenitsu.

"You good Kenitsu?"

"IT'S ZENITSU! AND DO I LOOK GOOD TO YOU!?"

Zenitsu yelled through tears. Rocks on Zenitsu's leg dissapeared.

So these rocks were a part of the demon too...

Tanjiro thought as he was looking at Zenitsu's injured leg. Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu, concerned.

"Can you walk?"

Zenitsu tried standing but he fell back down immidiatly. He cried in pain while looking at Tanjiro. Tanjiro got closer and rubbed Zenitsu's head. Zenitsu blushed and screamed at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! SAVE ME! I'M DIEING!"

"I used to calm my siblings down like that when they were sad or in pain..."

"Monjiro, what are we gonna do now?"

Boar headed boy asked.

"I'll carry him."

Tanjiro answered.

He'll...carry me?

Zenitsu thought as he was looking at burgundy haired boy.

"You will carry him? I bet he's heavy. Let me carry him."

"Aw...So you care after all Inosuke!"

"WHAT!? I DO NOT!"

Inosuke screamed and rushed out of the cave, towards the Wisteria mansion. Tanjiro picked Zenitsu up and put him on his back.

"Hold on tight so you don't fall"

Tanjiro reminded Zenitsu. Zenitsu hasitated a little but then wrapped his arms around Tanjiro's neck. Tanjiro started walking out of the cave while carrying Zenitsu on his back.

Some time later, Tanjiro broke the silence between them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't protect you Zenitsu."

Tanjiro said with a smile on his face.
Zenitsu's eyes filled with tears.

"No...I'm sorry, I didn't help you fight. I'm the useless one. I can't do anyth-"

Tanjiro stopped walking and Zenitsu stopped talking.

"Say that again..."

"What?"

"Say that you're useless again and I'll drop you."

Tanjiro said with a serious face.

"But I am-"

Tanjiro let go of Zenitsu but then caught him again before he fell. Zenitsu hugged Tanjiro tighter in fear that burgundy haired boy will drop him. Tanjiro smiled and started walking again.

"You were saying?"

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything!"

"That's what I thought..."

Silence between them started again. They were quiet for a moment then Tanjiro spoke again.

"You're not useless Zenitsu...You couldn't help me cause your leg was stuck..."

He's not getting the point at all...When he was fighting I was just sitting on the floor in fear...I am useless...He just doesn't want to make me sad by saying so...
.
.
.
.
.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

741K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
73.9K 1.4K 15
IM GOING TO START RE WRITING THIS STORY This is an AU that I have created it's about where tanjiro is the now true demon king hIs father was the demo...
23.3K 152 34
This story is only for me to update on my free time or ideas that pop into my head that don't correlate With my current story I'm working on, so upda...
9.4K 348 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...