Chapter 6: What can I realy do

"PLEASE HELP HIM!!!!"

Tanjiro stopped screaming when he heard a breathing sound. Tanjiro opened his eyes. Zenitsu grabbed on his sword and bounced from the tree towards the spider demon. Tanjiro was looking at him in surprise.

Spider puked venom out of his mouth.

"ZENITSU WATCH OUT!"

Oh no...he can't dodge that in air...I have to help him!

But before Tanjiro could move Zenitsu twisted his body in mid air, dodgeing the venom. Zenitsu lended on his feet.

"Thunder breathing, first form..."

Spider puked more venom towards Zenitsu but Zenitsu dodged it again.

"Thunder breathing, first form..."

Spiders started crawling towards Zenitsu. Zenitsu ran past all of them.

"Thunder breathing, first form..."

Why is he trying to use only that one attack...

"ZENITSU! TRY USING ANOTHER ATTACK!"

Tanjiro yelled and spider demon started laughing. Tanjiro looked at the spider demon.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?"

Spider demon looked at Tanjiro.

"Hehehe...You aren't smart one eiher huh? It's quite simple. He's using tha same stance over and over because...He is only capable of that one attack!"

Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu in shock.

What? That's not true right? For as far as I know, thunder breathing as 6 forms...There is no way Zenitsu knows only one...

"Thunder breathing, first form..."

"INJECT HIM WITH MORE POISON!"

Spiders pounced towards Zenitsu, trying to inject him with more poison. Zenitsu jumped away. Poison started kicking in and Zenitsu spitted blood out of his mouth. Spiders pounced on him.

"That shall do it..."

"ZENITSU!"

Zenitsu blowed the spiders away with thunder.

"Thunder breathing, first form..."

Tanjiro was looking at Zenitsu with worried and stunned expression at the same time.

"Thunder clap and flash...Sixfold!"

Zenitsu dissapeared.

"HE VANISHED!?"

Demon spoke.

H-he vanished? N-no...He is moving so fast that it looks like he isn't there...He is so fast. Way fasted than me...I can bearly follow his movements...

Zenitsu bounced off the thread and unleashed his 1 form 6 times, one after another. He sliced the demons neck and demon's head fell on the ground like his body. Tanjiro was looking at Zenitsu's black figure infront of the full moon. It was realy beautiful.

Zenitsu fell from the air on the house.

"ZENITSU!"

Demon turned in ash and dissapeared in thin air.

"ZENITSU! DO YOU HEAR ME!?" ZENITSU!!!!"

-Meanwhile with Inosuke-

"Ugh! Why can't I kill them!?"

Inosuke asked while fighting manipulated people.

"We can't! Some of them are still alive!"

Murata answered.