HONOUR(Work-in-progess)

Per Bluephoenix52

In a society where organized crime and prostitution among boys and girls is the norm , is there any hope for... Més

CHARACTERS
LOVE STRUCK
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
FIRST WAR
NEW FACES

JUVI LIFE

16 1 0
Per Bluephoenix52

Okay , I noticed when I started this I didn't give credit to the source that inspired me to create Honour. Honour is loosely based on Sin Senos No Hay Parasio season 1 2016 which inspired me to come up with this.

The telenovela is based off a novel by Gustavo Bollivar who potrayed prostitution amongst young girls living in Colombian. These girls 'call girls ' were paid for sexual services by drug traffickers. I really liked the novel plot and sin Senos No Hay parasio from 1-3. So I decided to come up with Honour because even boys can get into prostitution and I like the show's concept that despite poverty there are some people who prefer to live with integrity and honour than engage in criminal activities to make due.

WARNING possible rape attempt is involved , you've been warned. Skip if you can't handle such. Also some harsh words are involved in this chapter.

"Leave me ! I said leave me alone," David yelled against his attacker , his hands were held by the two other guys while a shirtless Rambo got on top of him smirking with a devilish machination David could see linger in his eyes.

"Hush now little nigger," the older boy whispered as he placed his finger on David's lips , "I just want to have some fun , wouldn't you like that angel, huh."Rambo said in a sweet tone that made David feel sick to the stomach.

"Please , I don't want to have any fun just let go of me please ," David began to cry as he pleaded , he knew what ' fun ' Rambo was implying . Rambo and his flunkies only laughed.

"Look at him , he's such a baby ," one of the boys holding onto David said.

"Yo , ram , mind if I have a go once you're done ," the other pulling onto David's right hand said with a vicious laughter that made David whimper - he just wanted to be back home with his mother , Trisha and his best friends.

"No!", Rambo sneered at his lap dog , "the liite nigger is mine ," Rambo then looked at David , "you're my bitch now, besides you are from Ruby Core."

All the tears seemed to dissipate in David's eyes at the statement, he recalled what Vernan said about his town and he glared at Rambo with burning malice that even Rambo had to admit was not what he could expect from the black boy.

"First of , I'm not your bitch , nor anyone elses!", David bellowed , "and am not like some of my peers - I don't sell my body , is that understood!" He gritted through his teeth , but Rambo only chuckled.

"Whether , you sell your body or not , I don't care. What matters is that here , I make the rules around and you are going to please me so shut the hell up! No one is going to help you!"

David knew Rambo had a point there , they were basically screaming but no guards came to check in and break it off , hell the rest of the boys just slept. David knew for a fact some of them weren't asleep , but they didn't care what was happening , it was normal for them in this cell. His mother was right about human wickedness in the world.

"Man may not help me , but God will, he will save me. He watches everything and in Jesus' name , you'll be punished for this," this only made Rambo and his associates chuckle.

"As if I give a fuck about your god , " Rambo then forcefully kissed David's lips brutally , almost crushing them. He then began to lick David's face and neck .

"Aaahhh, someone please help me!!!!!" David screamed at the top of his voice as the other two boys held his hands firmly as he began to squirm under Rambo , unfortunately his pleas fell on death ears as Rambo contuined to lick his jawline.

Immediately Rambo's hands breached his boxers , David cried as he felt the hands touch him in his private area - rubbing his member vigorously. He made a prayer in his heart for all this to stop - he had to save himself.

Lord give me strength David thought as he knew he had to fight back somehow.

4 hours ago.

The next few moments was an event David would never forget ; this moment became the catalyst that set off alot in his life.

"Officer Roger , nice to see you," Jezebel said to the old police man with thin greying hair and a pot belly .

"What can I do for you Madame?", Officer Rodger replied while adjusting his belt. He was accompanied by another office who was black and bald , and good looking as well compared to his senior.

Jezebel eyed the mother and son along with Ryan with contempt.

"This boy," she pointed to Ryan tried to rob my son.

"That's a lie!", David yelled , "he wasn't doing anything! They are liars!"

"Exactly !", Elsa added , but her and David's words run on the deaf ears of the cop and Elsa automatically realized two things ; he was racist and under Jezebel's payroll.

"And that one hit my precious son," Jezebel said dramatically as she held onto Neville , pointing out his broken nose.

"I hit him because his guards were beating Ryan , you've to believe me!" David looked at the black officer , he didn't know why he did , something about the older man radiated honesty and Integrity in his eyes.

"Why is this kid looking beat up though?" The black officer said looking at Ryan , noticing he was in bad shape. Ryan wasn't saying anything because he could already tell Rodgers was on the Madame's side.

"He tried to attack our boss , we may have gotten a little rough." One guard exclaimed.

"A little?" The black officer said skeptically, the white with brown eyes boy was just eighteen , and if he was in the wrong , this was not the right way to handle the situation.

"Montgomery," Rogers said , his voice telling the black man to drop the topic who did so begrudgingly. Richard Montgomery knew Ruby Core was notorious in crime activity and although he had arrested a few kids from this town , the older black man couldn't help the feeling in his gut that there was more to all this.

"So tell me , what do you want me to do Madame?" Rogers asked and an evil smirk grew on Jezebel's lips as an evil machination brewed in her malicious and on how to make the son of Elsa suffer. She whispered in Rodger's ears and he nodded knowing what to do. Meanwhile , Neville was grinning like a manic knowing his mother knew how to make people suffer.

"Okay, Montgomery apprehend that one," Rodgers pointed to Ryan ,"that's an order Montgomery!!", He bellowed when he saw the officer's hesitancy.

Without no choice , Richard mannacled Ryan , while Rodgers did the same with David.

"Leave my son alone!" Elsa screamed as she was forced to withness her son mannacled like some criminal.

"Mommy!!!!!" David cried out as the police van began to drive off ; in all his life , he hadn't wanted his mother as badly as he did in that moment as he watched with tears as she run to try and catch up with him , but it was inevitable as the police van sped off faster.

"Am so sorry David," Ryan looked at his boyfriend with full remorse for landing him in the situation.
David met Ryan's wet eyes that were threatening to spill tears , while David's face was already a flowing stream.

"Why are you sorry?"

"This wouldn't have happened if I didn't get in arguement with that brat."

"Don't blame yourself , I had to help you and I don't regret it."

Ryan didn't know it was possible , but in that moment he fell even more in love with his boyfriend than his heart already was. Ryan had always gotten into trouble back when his mother was alive, mainly because of the friends he associated with. There was never anyone who stuck out their neck for him before today - David , his sweet David had actually managed to perform such a feat.

"But Ryan , am scared where they are taking us." David looked at Ryan with fear not knowing what was waiting in store for them.

"David look at me ," Ryan said firmly, cupping both of David's cheeks and leaned his forehead to his boyfriend.

"Am here , as long as my heart beats for you , just know am always here for you," he whispered softly and David nodded controlling his tears.

"Fucking fags," Rodgers sneered and Richard rolled his eyes at his senior office. The two boys were kids and they didn't deserve such name calling ; hell no one should be called such just because they choose to love someone from the same sex.

Richard Montgomery looked at the two boyfriends and his gut was instinctively telling him they weren't the guility party they were being painted. He could see the love they both had for each other and for kids it surprised him to see a love so deep.

"What do you mean David got arrested?!", Trisha asked her mother , her , Elsa , Winfrey , Gerald, Mirriam, her grandmother and Chester were all currently gathered in the Murray residence.

Gerald had overheard his uncle and Elsa on the phone and immediately texted Winfrey who was taking a stroll with Mirriam , the natural instinct of protectiveness kicked in Winfrey and he and his girlfriend rushed to Elsa's house .

"It's as you heard ," Elsa had stopped crying and decided to hold in her tears , something both Trisha and Chester knew was Elsa's way to avoid sulking any more more.

"That bitch Jezebel and her evil son sent my poor boy to jail!"

"But what exactly happened to get David arrested?", Marion asked knowing her friend's son was a very good boy ; one of the few good boys in the neighborhood like her grand daughter's boyfriend and Chester's nephew. Marion was practically the oldest resident in Ruby Core and she had seen alot of unpleasant things.

"I don't know. David said something about Neville's guards beating up that nice delivery boy and he went to defend him. That evil Nevile claimed David broke his nose .... I don't understand , why would David jump in to save that boy . We all know he isn't the kind to look for trouble with the Thornes of all people."

Gerald and Winfrey exchanged a look , one that didn't go unnoticed by Chester.

"Boys , if you know something spit it out." The trucker said looking at both his nephew and Winfrey , especially Gerald. Gerald loved his uncle , but damn he was the only person besides Winfrey , who actually scared him with intense glares.

"Winfrey , if you know something , tell us," Mirriam probed get boyfriend , who stared at Elsa , the one person he could never bring himself to lie to.

"David and Ryan have been seeing each other the past three months." He finally admitted to a shocked Elsa and Trisha.

"They haven't done anything , David reassured us. They haven't crossed any limits ." Gerald added , while leaving out what his best friend had said earlier that afternoon about Ryan wanting to become phyiscal.

"David has had a boyfriend ... for the past three months? My son ...is gay?" Elsa asked hurt , the blows only adding on each time ; she couldn't believe her sweet son was secretly dating - and in her house!

"Yes Mommy , he's gay. David never said anything because he thought you would stop loving him," Gerald and Winfrey were surprised to find out that Trisha actually knew her brother's preferences.

Trisha had known about her brother's sexuality ever since he was eleven , she had noticed how he would fawn over some guys on tv and on his thirteen birthday she actually got him to admit it. This was not how Trisha wanted their mother to find out about David , she knew her brother was scared to come out to their mother , but she assumed once he was older he would eventually.

The anger of been lied to disspiated and Elsa couldn't believe her daughter's ears ; how could David believe she would stop loving him. Sure it was surprising her son was into boys and she was disappointed, but that didn't diminish the love she had.

"We can go to the police station and inquire where he's been held. We can use my truck ," Chester suggested he knew the look going through his friend's eyes upon hearing he was hiding things from her - it was the same emotion that had passed when he disclosed David Sr's dirty laundry.

"That's a good idea Chester," Marion, the oldest in the room , agreed with Chester .

"C'mon let's not waste any time." Elsa rushed out of her house , Marion and Chester following suit. Gerald , Winfrey and Mirriam went outside , with the girl having to rush back home to ensure no one tried to break in.

As the two boys walked down the street with the night sky above them and the prostitutes of Ruby Core flirting with men who drove big vehichles, street vendors selling their items in their kiosks , unaware that some gangsters were trading behind their business. Night always seemed the most active for businesses , especially illicit ones to operate more according to Winfrey Finkleman's point of view.

The older boy then noticed Gerald in deep thought as they contuined to walk.

"What are you thinking about ? It's unusual for you to keep your mouth shut.", Winfrey knew what exactly Gerald was thinking , he couldn't deny that he too was worried for David.

"Am scared for Davy. Our boy is too gentle and docile to handle what occurs in juvy." Seeing that David was under eighteen , although his birthday would be approaching soon , it was definite he was mostly been sent to a juvenile detention centre.

"I'm worried about him. But we have to keep our faith in God that David will be safe and okay."

Gerald only tsked in response to his friend's statement. Out of the three in the fantastic trio, Gerald Campbell was the least religious. It was just something he couldn't shake off no matter how many times his uncle Chester tried to instill the principal of Christianity. He simply didn't believe in divine justice , intervention , judgement , heaven and God , he had implacable beliefs that a person determined their afterlife and ascended to peace. The whole religion seemed like stuff and nonsense.

But he knew for certain hell was real - people like the Madame and Neville who made other people's lives miserable couldn't attain peace , it just wasn't plausible.

"Winy , it's Davy. Do you honestly believe he'll make it a night with guys who are hoodlums?"

Winfrey turned to look at his friend seriously and Gerald could see those brown hazel eyes about to give him a lecture. He would never admit it out loud , but Winfrey's eyes always seemed calculating and regal - their Mr Oldie would always keep quiet in a situation he didn't know facts about , most would assume Winfrey wasn't just interested, hence the lack of feedback, but those who knew him well understood that he preferred to analyze a unknown situation before just responding to it.

"Gerald , it's like you once said before ; David us stronger than he seems. I mean he went out of his comfort zone to go and save Brian. I know he can defend himself when pushed comes to shove."

"I hope so man. I really do." Gerald whispered softly while meeting Winfrey's eyes and both boys could only hope their friend was safe wherever he was.

Trisha stayed back at home to look after the house to endure no one tried to break in. To be honest , David's sister would have preferred to have gone with her mother and Chester , Trisha's heart was worried sick about her brother. David was a good boy who would never hurt anyone and now the Madame had him arrested.

Trisha was distracted from her thoughts when she heard someone knocking on the rusty gates outside and she decided to check it out to avoid sulking.

As she walked outside , Trisha found her ex leaning on the gate with a smirk on his face and hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here Mavis! My mom could come back soon!" She hissed at the white skinned dreadlock male with tattoees on his well muscled arms .

"Relax Trish , " the gang leader said with his smirk still intact , " my men are on the look out for your Mom's so if she's in a near by radius and they'll give me a holler."

"What are you even doing here ?"

"I missed you baby ," he pouted , his brown eyes mixed with genuine sadness and mischeif but that that only earned him a scoff from Trisha.

"You missed me? Boy who do you think you are trying to fool?"

"I mean it Trish , I missed what we had and I want to rekindle our flame ." Mavis looked at the beauty in front of him ; Trisha was and is still the most beautiful woman in the dump that was Ruby Core . She didn't need to deck herself up to look pretty nor did she need to pump her bosoms with implants to make herself more attractive.

"How can I believe you missed me when you basically ghosted me Mavis and you wish to rekindle what he had when we were fourteen?" Trisha met his eyes head on and he didn't meet her directly as he stared at the ground. He had been her first love when she was fourteen and she recalled how madly in love with him she was.

"Your mother basically said and I quote ' if I find you near Mt daughter I'll beat your little ass do you understand me young man '", despite everything that occured within in the day , Trisha smiled at the way Mavis tried to imitate her mother.

"I honestly was super into you Trish , but I was a scared boy back then and I didn't want want to get you in more trouble with your Moms than you already were."

Trisha recalled the time she was sixteen and her mom had found her and Mavis making out in the central park. The fury was evident on Elsa's face upon learning her daughter had been dating a shabby boy from a gang. Till this day , Trisha had never forgotten the slap she had received from her mother. At the time , it felt like her world had ended when Elsa forbade her from seeing Mavis ever again.

She was grateful though that Elsa had trusted her enough not to inquire if she and Mavis had performed the act of sexual intercourse , not that Trisha had done it because at the end of the day she was still her mother's daughter.

"But I'm a man now and I want us to get back together." Mavis said with determination , the leader of the spider gang had never loved and been attracted to anyone as he had with Trisha . He was one of the finest and attractive men in Ruby Core regardless of his notorious reputation.

During his adoloscence stage, the fellow prostitutes who worked with his mom at the brothel where he was surrounded by other prostitutes and other junkies who had taken an interest in him phyiscally and at thirteen , nearly girl wanted him , especially when he unsurped the the leadership from the previous gang leader at the age of fourteen.

It was then he had met Trisha and even if he was a hormonal boy back then (and now) , he knew Trisha was his queen and no one else's. He had fucked alot of the whores in Ruby Core , but Trisha was the one he desired most - because she was a natural beauty and not plastic.

"Mavis , I don't have time for this please."

"What is it Trish?" His eyes were genuinely curious and Trisha melted in them as she did when she was a teenage girl.

"My little brother got arrested." Trisha looked at Thorne manor with pure hatred and contempt .

"Wait David?" Mavis scratched his dreadlocks , Trisha's baby bro was way too much of a goody two shoes to actually commit a crime , Mavis even knew the boy definitely didn't have the back bone to hold a gun. He had spotted the young boy from time to time around the neighborhood recalling the times he covered for his big sister whenever she asked to sneak off with Mavis.

"What do you mean sunshine got arrested?" Mavis inquired and Trisha rose a brow at the nickname , Mavis always called David that whenever he came by.

"The Madame and her younger son framed him and his boyfriend and now we don't know where they are detained. I hope Mommy and Uncle Chester find out which station they are at."

An idea formed in Mavis' head , he fought the urge to smirk - he had found an opportunity to get closer to Trisha.

"Let's do this. I can select a few of my men to route the area and find out which station your brother is at."

"Oh and am supposed to believe you are doing this out of the bottom of your heart? What do you want in return Mavis?" Trisha looked at him with a ' don't play with me ' look , she wasn't in the mood to entertain nonsense.

"Listen Trish , I'm serious . He's your baby brother and because you know you're the Queen of my heart am offering my help . Do you honestly think I would extend my help to any chic?" They both didn't break eye contact , both putting up walls not letting the other read them.

"Listen Trish , am only offering my help , it's your decision to accept or not. But it's better you do , the Madame is known to be a cruel bitch for a reason. Who knows what strings she'll pull." Mavis then leaned in and kissed Trisha's cheek tenderly knowing he struck a chord in her and left with a smirk on her face. Trisha considered the last part and hoped it wouldn't come to that.

David didn't enjoy being in the back of the police van , Especially after the police man known as Montgomery was ordered by his Superior to leave. David knew Roger was following the Madame's orders and the look on Ryan's's face also showed the same understanding ; Rogers was a dirty cop.

The police van then stopped and the two boys looked at each other worriedly with Ryan kissing David's cheek to calm him down.

"Remember , as long as my heart beats for you - am always here for you." David nodded , his ears recording the genuine love in Ryan's tone.

David had a bad feeling for what was to come and interlocked his fingers with Ryan . The nicer policeman had been ordered by Rodgers to go back to the station while he drove them to their detention centre they would be in confined.

"C'mon pretty boy." Rodgers grabbed Ryan as he left David in the van. Both boys stared at each other as they tried to maintain each other's hands.

"You made a mistake angering the Madame's son ", Ryan ignored the cocky tone in Rodger's voice.

"Where is David been confined?" Ryan's question was more of a demand - it wasn't the first time he had a run in with cops , especially since he joined Mavis' gang.

"Don't worry about your little boyfriend you fag," Rodgers sneered at Ryan as he threw him into his cell and the young boy sneered back refusing to be intimidated , "have fun with your new roommate." Rodgers addressed the other boys in Ryan's cell.

"YOU BETTER NOT HARM DAVID!!" Ryan screamed as Rodgers gave an evil laugh as he walked away. He knew there was a reason the two of them didn't get in together. The Madame obviously had other plans for his beloved.

Neville was in his room in only his boxers as he looked at his reflection in the mirror not understanding why Ryan rejected him for that nigger no less. Neville ran a hand through his red hair that he shared with his brother that they inherited from their mother. Neville wasn't the type to identify himself with a sexual orientation as long as someone attracted him sexually he fucked them and no one could deny his charm.

He placed his hands on his rockhard abs and stared at his body in the mirror. He knew he was sexy - the surgeries and implants his mom paid for made Neville the most attractive boy in all of Ruby Core. He looked at the band aid on his nose from when David head-butted him and frowned.

"What is my little prince doing?" Jezebel asked as she stood outside her son amused as he basically eye fucked his reflection. Jezebel Thorne was a fun of looking in the mirror ; but her son was more of a narcissist.

"Mom! Knock can you!" Neville screeched , his cheeks shading pink as he was only in still in his boxers.

"Please my little prince , I gave birth to you. I saw you naked first in this world before any of your little floozies did." She said with a chuckle as she ruffled his hair.

"Is there a reason why you're in my room Mom?"

"I have some business a new batch of cocaine arriving and I'm going with my trusted men to retrieve it. " Jezebel Thorne was the only woman who was notorious in the drug trafficking business along with her prostitution ring that she had delegated to Monica , "so I need you and your sister to take in charge of the house and order the servants around."

Neville nodded in understanding and Jezebel could see something was off.

"What's wrong my prince?"

"Mom , am I not attractive?" Neville asked and Jezebel sighed in exasperation , her younger son was basically the evil Queen and she was the magic mirror that had to respond to as 'you're the fairest of the them all '.

"Of course my little prince , you're the most attractive boy in this while town." She cupped his cheek lovingly as he gave her a cute pout.

"Then why does Ryan think David is more handsome than me?" He looked at his mother for an answer.

Because just like the evil Queen , Neville was threatened by any boy in Ruby Core that could outmatch him in phyiscal appearance and attraction. When he met David when he was seven , the feeling of being threatened had arised and every year he came back from school , that feeling only kept growing and growing because deep down Nevile knew David was probably more handsome but he chose to ignore that untill Ryan had said it in his face.

"That pauper is nothing compared to you ," Jezebel's tone was thickned with malice as she refered to David , "and why do you care what that delivery boy said."

"I don't know. I want Ryan in my bed. He's so hot like me and I can't believe he wants David over me!"

"Forget about that boy Nevile ," Neville wanted to pout but the strict look on his mother's face told him to shut up , "besides he and that dirty pauper are going to be taught a lesson. Especially Elsa's son , no one hits you and think they can get away with it ."

Neville mirrored his mother's vicious smirk as the boy knew his mother had something up her sleeve to torture his enemy.

"What do you have in mind mom?" Nevile giggled with mischevious glee in his voice.

"Well. I first separated the love birds from each other ," Jezebel smiled as her son clapped with delight , "everything else , you'll learn in due time." She punched her son lovingly.

"I love you Mom!!!!!" Neville hugged her tightly.

"I love you my little prince". She patted his head.

Elsa came back dejected as she arrived from the station. The police were not telling her nor Chester where her little boy was been held. Elsa looked at the tree she had planted in honour of David Sr ; her best friend, great love , late husband and her children's father . Despite the pain of what he had done , Elsa couldn't find it in her heart to hate him and contuined to love him even in death . She lost one David and life gave her another.

"I know the Lord is looking after our boy. But David please look after him. Protect him." Elsa was never shown to express her emotions , but she let the tears escape her sockets as she looked at the tree.

David looked around as he realized that Rodgers did separate him from Ryan. He was in the quad of the detention centre as he eyed the boys doing their own thing . He and his friends had heard rumors of how most of the boys in such institutions were deliquents.

"Yo kid , what's your name?" David looked as an attractive boy came up to him with two other boys . His gut had a bad feeling .

"Uhhh... It's David," he responded still wary of them as the boy who was clearly the leader came up to him ; eyeing him up and down wetting his lips.

"We aren't going to bite ," one of the flunkies chuckled, he had a beanie on.

"Are you scared of me little nigger? ," the boy - the leader said and David didn't appreciate how the white boy was in his personal space. He wrapped his arms around David's neck , "the name's Rambo cutie."

"Leave the fresh meat alone Rambo." A tall boy with mixish skin and short curly hair spoke up and the Rambo guy rolled his eyes and glared at him .

"Don't forget I'm in charge around here Vernan ", Rambo sneered and looked at the other boy , "besides , I was just saying hello to the new addition." David felt Rambo's hands slowly trailing down his waist and the black boy immediately broke out of his hold.

"Relax I was just playing."Rambo exclaimed but David knew he didn't mean it . Rambo and his followers then went elsewhere.

"You might want to steer clear from Rambo in here. He thinks he's the boss ." David nodded and Vernan rolled his eyes .

"Can't you talk , what's your name?"

"My name's David ," He tried to sound confident. He missed his family and he was worried for whenever Ryan was.

"Uh like King David nice ," the mixish boy named Vernan reminded David of Gerald except his friend was Latin while Vernan looked like he was a combination of black and white genes. "Well. My name's Vernan . You need to assert yourself in here otherwise you'll be eaten alive. Where are you from?"

"Ruby Core".

"Oh , the town of prostitution. So are you a call boy?," Vernan hummed and David rose a brow not understanding what he meant and did he just call him a prostitute .

"What do you mean town of prostitution?" David knew his town wasn't anything innocent , the gang activities and grafitti wasn't bad enough to portray his town like some prostitution ring.

"You said Ruby Core didn't you?" Vernan asked with a smile and David nodded , "as in you were born there and live there , not just nearby?" David nodded again , "then how do you not know that your town is very famous for it's whores. I have heard alot of tales about how even drug lords came to your town for sexual services from the call boys and girls."

David began thinking of all the times he saw various fancy vehicles hanging around his town and how his fellow peers came in the latest accessories , clothes and gadgets. His brain then recalled Jake , a fellow student telling him his client washed him with gifts and cash and David assumed client in terms of business.

He then began to piece things together when his mom told him and Trisha to be careful of strangers and the times his mother warned him to stay away from the men in big cars. He then remembered Gerald making a comment about a fellow classmate saying how he was sleeping around with men for services but David had just ignored it since Gerald said spurious things .

It all made sense why both boys and girls in his neighborhood flirted with the men who drove those vehicles and why his mother warned him to stay away from those cars. His town was a freaking tourist attraction for prostitution.

Vernan noticed the internal conflict going in David's eyes and how he was so shocked by this news.

"You really didn't know did you?" The tall boy asked seriously , he didn't live in Ruby Core nor did he stay in it's radius but he had heard the stories and a boy who was raised there wasn't even aware .

"No ," David's voice was a whisper and before Vernan could say anything , a guard came bellowing them to go into their cells. As David was escorted by one guard , Vernan looked at him deeply wondering what the young boy did to end up in this institution which was known for the baddest and undisciplined juveniles.

David couldn't fall asleep because of so many factors ; how he got arrested , his family and friends , him and Ryan apart and now the truth of his town. He couldn't believe he was so oblivious to what went on in his own town. David heard the door of his cell been opened and before he knew it , David found his hands and legs were being held and Rambo got on top of him taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" David squeaked as Rambo kissed his jaw.

"What do you think?" Rambo whispered in his ear while gently biting David's ear lobe , "I'm going to rock your world." David's eyes widened in horror when he saw Rambo pull down his pants as he tried to fight off the other's boys grip on him.

Now

David's disgust grew all the more as he felt Rambo's hand rubbing his member up and down roughly as he squeezed the tip of penis. David wasn't going to let his virginity and dignity be ripped away through rape.

As soon as Rambo pulled back from assaulting , David used all his energy to knee Rambo in the balls and the other boy , taking the distraction as an advantage , David escaped the other boys' grip and dashed off his bunk running.

David didn't know where he was running to , all he knew was that he had to save himself from been raped. He could look for a guard , but after seeing how his pleas didn't attract their attention , David didn't think it was the politic thing to do.

"You're going to regret that little nigger." Rambo gritted through his teeth , his eyes swearing retribution. David then found himself corned by Rambo and his flunkies. He looked around and to his disappointment there was no escape - he was trapped like an antelope surrounded by three lions.

Hey people hope I didn't keep you waiting for this. This is just the one of the many struggles Ryan and David are to face.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Glorified high ✓ Per bri

Novel·la juvenil

6.4K 823 16
[ boyxboy ] When a nameless boy finds himself torn between the comfort of his childhood and adult temptation he captures the attention of an eccentri...
891 31 24
The way it was done has never satisfied me. In fact, I wasn't really satisfied with my life. All I know is that I need to finish my education and get...
477 57 25
[ONGOING] A 17-year-old delinquent was on his way to the town park for a gang meeting when he sees a guy his age getting cornered by older men on a n...
16.8K 727 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...