๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

47

12.4K 973 170
By Mushwrites

Inline comments are highly recommended 🫶🏻🫣

They get back home, everybody was so tired, they vanished into their rooms, Zaviyaar too walked into his room feeling extremely tired.

Aayat came after 15 minutes, closing all the lights, locking the door properly, she has a water bottle on her hand too.

"Zaviyaar are you alright" she asked concerned, as he was laying on his stomach, on bed with his shoes still on.

"Hmm..I'm just exhausted" he replied in hoarse voice, Aayat placed his jacket on couch which she was holding as he didn't wore it back.

"Are you sure? You didn't have your dinner properly too, should I make something for you" she asked worriedly, caressing his hair softly.

"I just want to sleep, I'm so worn out" He mumbled closing his eyes.

"Zaviyaar app paka theek ho na?" She asked again in anxiety, but she didn't got any response , mshe looked at him found him sleepy.

(you sure you alright?)

She sighed, removed his shoes, socks. Watch, and ring, his phone and car keys from pocket, she placed everything on the side table, covered him with the blanket.

After that she changed herself in night dress, slept beside him covering herself with the same blanket.

~

Next morning, Aayat opened her eyes slowly, she turned her head to look Zaviyaar sleeping on his back. She smiled shift closer to him, she placed her lips on his forehead and jerk back finding it burning hot.

She put her palm on his head, then the back of her hand on his neck, she winded her eyes, as he had high fever.

"Zaviyaar" Aayat whispered, but didn't got any response she got worried, she instantly got up from bed, went down immediately, filled a bowl with cold water and took a cloth with it, she rushed upstairs.

Sitting beside him, she dipped the cloth in water, then drained out the maximum water, placed the cloth on his warm forehead, he shuddered feeling something cold, Aayat sighed in relief as he's not unconscious.

She continued to placed the cloth on his forehead, while doing it she even informed faryal, that she's not coming to hospital, and informed Jack too about Zaviyaar too not coming office today.

She was too busy in her work, that she didn't realised the time, it was 11am in the morning, not finding Zaviyaar and Aayat, the rest of them walked to the room to got surprise seeing the scenario.

"What's wrong" Zahaan asked walking near Aayat, she looked at him and tears welled in her eyes, she hugged him tightly.

"He has high fever, he's not even opening his eyes" Aayat sniffed looking at Zaviyaar.

"Hey it's alright, he'll be fine, he has a doctor wife" Zahaan comforted her, ruffling her hair.

"Aayu, he has normal fever, just relax, I think we should take his blood test, just to know why this sudden fever occurred" Eshal advised, Aayat bobbed her head in yes.

She told saad there is injection in fridge, he went down, then come back quickly and handed it to Aayat.

She held Zaviyaar's arm, she found his vein, rubbed his vein with detole water. But her hands trembled she felt weak in-front of him

"Eshal" Aayat took her name helplessly.

"It's okay give it to me" Eshal, said taking that injection for her hand. She injected him, told Zahaan to take to any laboratory to get it tested.

Aayat kept placing the cloth on his head. When she felt Zaviyaar moved, she stopped in between as he opened his eye, his eyes meet with her glossy ones.

She help him to sit, saad helped him from others side, Zaviyaar leaned back feeling sick, he looked at everyone frowning his brows in confusion.

"How are you feeling bro? You had fever" saad asked him before Zaviyaar question them.

"I'm fine just tired" He replied glancing at them, and looked at Aayat lastly.

"We'll get something for you to eat, you both haven't eaten anything since morning" Eshal said, leaving them alone, she gestured saad to come along.

"Relax biwi, I'm fine now" Zaviyaar console her, clasping her hand running his thumb over it.

"I was so worried" Aayat whispered without looking at him , Zaviyaar put his arm around her taking her in hug, Aayat snuggled to him more, he patted her head gently, with a smile on his face.

"I'll get freshen up, I'm feeling sweaty" Zaviyaar scrunched his face removed the blanket.

"Just changed the clothes only, you had fever, it can come back" Aayat ordered him, he made a bad face.

"I'm fine now, it happened due to cold that's it, don't get worried now" Zaviyaar replied removing her frowns from his thumb, which appeared on her brows.

"Still just take the precautions Zaviyaar" Aayat commanded he sighed nodding his in yes.

So he just changed in casual jeans and tee, when he came out, Aayat went inside , she took a bath, changed herself in blue long shirt, which fitted on her figure perfectly, she were blue plain capri trouser, and matching dupata to complete her look .

"Why didn't you go to hospital?" Zaviyaar asked her while sipping the juice, as Nandini got their breakfast in the bedroom only.

"You really think I would have gone to hospital, while you were burning with fever" Aayat replied to him, shaking his head in disbelief.

"My bad" Zaviyaar whispered, asking such a stupid question.

After that they both stayed in the room in Each-other's arms, absorbing presence of themselves.

"Did I scare you?" He asked politely running hai hand through her hair.

"Yes i was so scared that you were not opening your eyes" She responded in a low voice.

"I'm sorry baby" he replied, dropping a kiss on her head, Aayat closed her eyes and rested in his embrace.

Next few days got ended soon, they got busy with their job, and roaming around after that, they followed this routine for a week, until it was last day of Eshal, Zahaan and saad, and it was Zaviyaar's birthday after 12, but there flight was at 9pm, so Aayat organised a pre birthday celebration at poolside for her husband.

She only called his close friends, and Jack as he's close to him too, it is a surprise for Zaviyaar, he didn't have any idea about it. He had a meeting at the office so he was not at home.

Aayat was dressed in a simple yet beautiful white gown, she had opened her long hair, with loose curls from below, and light simple makeover.

"Just turn off the lights, then we will scream happy birthday, so simple is that" saad told them, they rolled their eyes at his old boring same idea.

"Look I have an idea, when bhai will be here we will directly pick him up take him to the pool and throw him inside the pool, he'll get stunt" Zahaan exclaimed offering the idea with a wide smile on his face.

"And you really think he will let you pick him up easily" Eshal mocked him, rolling her eye at his stupid idea.

"I think we should just scream happy birthday as soon as he comes inside," Faryal said, giving them a simple idea.

"It won't be that much fun," Zain scoffed, not liking it.

"I guess we should let Aayat decide," haram said glancing at them, they bobbed in yes.

After haram took break, she got over the heartbreak, she apologised to Zaviyaar and Aayat again for her ridiculous behaviour.

Now she's trying to get along with them, it's not easy for her, but she's trying, and Zain had supported her through out this, making a soft corner for himself in her heart.

"Aayat" Everything yelled together, while she was placing that cake in the fridge which she baked for him, listening to their shouts she came out from the kitchen quickly.

"He is here already, that's so soon" she panicked as the decoration was not completed yet.

"No we were thinking how to get him to the pool area" Kaif told her, she sighed.

"I'll handle that part, you guys move and complete the work, before he comes" She ordered, shoving them off.

After an hour Aayat heard the sound of the door opening, she walked quickly and stood in-front of Zaviyaar.

"Hey gorgeous" Zaviyaar commented, looking at her in surprise, as she was looking like an angel. Zaviyaar leaned closer to her kissed her cheek softly, making her shy, and she know everyone must be watching them, hidden somewhere.

Zaviyaar almost forgot Jack was coming behind him, until Jack coughed loudly, watching his boss romancing openly, Aayat pushed him slightly, and welcomed Jack inside.

"Won't you ask me why I'm dressed up?" Aayat asked, frowning her eyebrows in confusion , as he casually walked inside even after noticing her.

"Nope! Because I know you guys have planned a surprise party for me" Zaviyaar announced, and their jaws touched the ground, even Aayat looked at him amused.

"What the hell, we were thinking how to surprise you, and here you didn't even give us a chance" Zahaan yelled in disbelief coming out followed by others.

"But how did you get to know?" Aayat asked him, perplexed, Zaviyaar pressed his lips, controlling his smile looking at their faces, and he glanced at Jack, who gave them a sheepish smile.

"Jack" Everybody screamed his name, eyeing him angrily.

"I'm sorry it was not intentional, boss was asking me why I'm coming with him, I tried to give him many excuses, but he didn't give in, and asked me sternly so I blurted it out" Jack apologised in a low voice.

"It's alright, it's not his fault, I forced him to tell me, so just chuckle all that" Zaviyaar replied, taking his side as they were ready to eat Jack Alive.

"Okay, so now you know just go and get changed then" Aayat ordered him, while the rest of them went to the pool side with a bad face, Aayat turned to leave too, Zaviyaar clasped her wrist and jerked her closer.

"What?" She gasped and asked him, raising her eyebrows in question.

"How can you just leave like this, at least give me a kiss" He whispered, encircling his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, leaned down their nose touched each other.

Aayat winded her eyes, looked around for anyone, Zaviyaar leaned closer, their lips were inches apart, he was about to claim her lips.

"Hello! Love birds, you guys can continue this after we leave, hurry up, we have only two hours to enjoy" Eshal remarked teasingly, Aayat pushed him slightly.

"They are so disturbing sometimes, " he muttered, getting irritated with their interruptions.

"Don't say it, just get changed, after they will leave I'm all yours" She whispered to him, sending shivers through his spine, she gave him a beautiful smile before pecking his lips, before he can caught her she ran away giggling cutely.

Zaviyaar got excited hearing her, he felt something different from her words, as something might happen which he was unaware of.

He joined them after fifteen minutes, he changed into a white shirt, black jeans, with two top buttons of shirt were open.

"Okay, the setup is beautiful, but why are these balloons here, I'm not a kid or something, I just turned 29" Zaviyaar stated, roaming his eyes all around.

Aayat glared at zahaan who ignored her look and made a puppy face looking at Zaviyaar.

"I thought you would like it" Zahaan said, getting gloomy.

"I told him not to do this but he wanted balloons, so he can burst them" Aayat told him shaking her head, zahaan glared at her, Zaviyaar just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Boys were chatting themselves, Eshal and Aayat were standing at the corner, enjoying refreshments .

"So what's your plan tonight, are you guys gonna ahm ahm you know what I mean " Eshal asked her glancing at her, as she was staring at Zaviyaar continuously.

"I feel like I'm ready for this, but i don't know about him, he always stopped himself going further" Aayat replied her, furrowing her brows, exhale softly .

"So just show him that you want him, tell him in clear words, Maybe he's still thinking that you are not ready." She advised her, Aayat got lost in thoughts.

"Wear something hot tonight, so he won't be able to resist you" She instructed her in slow voice, Aayat was unsure about that thing.

After they, enjoyed a bit, Aayat came with a beautiful cake, he cut it, every sang happy birthday for him, he gave the first bite to Aayat, then to his brothers Eshal, then his friends. It was time for them to leave now.

Eshal And Aayat embraced each other in a tight hug, so did the rest of time.

"Come soon to meet us, I want you there when I'm delivering the baby, got it" Eshal ordered her, Aayat nodded her head in yes.

They bid bye with a heavy heart, And left for the airport. Zaviyaar went with them to drop them, They asked him not to but he didn't listen any of them.

Zaviyaar's friend left with him only, Aayat was alone, she smiled as it was time for her to give him the surprise, which she planned.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

How did you find the chapter?

Favourite part from the chapter?

Are you excited for next?

Please do votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
30.8K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
131K 8.1K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...