「 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 」kim taehy...

By palwold

"when will he see my existence" I repeat those words to myself. More

possible // ; pretender
possible // ; mood swing
possible // ; surprise
possible // ; she reveal
possible // ; jealous
possible // ; the game
possible // ; makeup
possible // ; he'll try
possible // ; ending
possible // ; true feelings
possible // ; love potion
possible // ; jimin's confession
possible // ; secretly jealous
possible // ; stalker
possible // ; pregnant?!
possible // ; just a dream
// ; special
WATTPAD TRAILER! (official)
possible // ; the gift
TAKE TIME TO READ
// ; rant
possible // ; realization
possible // ; rain
possible // ; they met before
possible // ; news
possible // ; miles
possible // ; awake
possible // ; mixed feelings
possible // ; moving
possible // ; her »last chapter«
// Me!!!
BOOK 2!!!
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ!
CONFIRMED!!!
HAPPY 3K!!!
FULL MOON (one shot)
NOTICE MEH! - upset rant lol

possible // ; apologize

706 28 9
By palwold

10:57 p.m

Taehyung can't sleep even he's sleeping at the same room with his girlfriend, Nurie. He seems so worried with his wife, Beth.

"bethany.. why you aren't calling me?" he said and sigh while looking at his phone.

He dialled her number but she's not answering her phone. She rejected him 10 times from now and 2 missed calls. He's wondering if where is she?

"Jagiya, why you aren't sleeping?"

"I'm leaving" said by Taehyung.

Nurie quickly picked up her phone and it says 11:02 p.m when she checked the time, "it's very late... where are you going?"

"just stay here" he said nothing but the last words came from his phone.

He leave with his hoodie and searched for Bethany.

( what is she get kidnapped? ) Taehyung's thought to himself.

"Bethany... answer your phone.." he said while trying to call Bethany.

***

On the other hand, Bethany herself. She decided to walk at the Park at this late night. She thought that Malaysia is quite different to Korea since there are a lot of people during this night. While in Korea? it's quite different. People are all sleeping and preparing for there work tomorrow morning.

She stopped at the one place.

"Good day, Madam!" said by the lady, "what may I do for you?"

"can I have this Rojak and Rota Canai?"

"sure Ma'am.. please wait at your table. Here's your number" she said and smile.

Beth sat down and wait for her foods. A cold breezy air just run through her skin and hair. She smile by herself and check her watch, it saids 11:13 p.m. She know that she's safe since her resort is not that far from the store that she goes.

"Beth?!" a heavy breathe calls her name. She turn her head and a smile from her face easily fade. She stood up and look in shocked.

"T-Taehyung?" she said, "What are you-?" before she continued what she say. Taehyung quickly walk closer to her and heavily grabbed her wrist and pulled closer to himself. (basically hugging her) He place his left hand to her head and right hand wrapped to her waist.

"I was very worried" he said between breathe, "why you're not answering my phone calls?" he whisper, still heavily breathing.

"I left my phone, Mianhae~" she said.

Taehyung cupped her face and check her from head to toe, "are you alright?!"

"Ne... h-have a seat?" she said.

They both sat down. Both of them was filled by awkwardness.

"T-Taehyung?" he quickly looked at her with just the first letter of his name. Being paranoid, huh? "I-I'm... just wondering if.. wha-what brings you here?!"

"you" he gently looked at Bethany's eyes.

is this the beggining of there love story?

"Hmm.." Beth awkwardly agreed.

"I..." she look at him, "I'm sorry.. sorry if... I don't believe you from the very start.. I'm sorry if, you almost wasted your tears because of me.. I'm sorry for everything.. I'm sorry for what I've done and for not being a good husband towards you. I'm sorry"

"are you saying these because she cheated on you?" she chuckle.

"A-Anio... it's just... I felt so guilty after all" he said and sigh.

"It's fine"

The foods came and Beth noticed that the foods are all for two. She looked at the lady and she winked at Beth.

"She asked me to give it to the both of you" said by the waiter.

Taehyung is confused so he decided to open the letter and it saids ..

" Nikmati hidangan anda , pasangan indah. " (enjoy your meal, lovely couple)

"kamsa~" as they both says.

( Another side of Kim Taehyung has been showed... is he like this to Nurie?) Beth thought to herself.

They start to eat together and enjoy their night. This is the moment that can't be missed.

"you left Nurie?" a random question from Beth.

"Ne.. she cheated on me. She need to learn her lesson first.."

"but.. you can forgive her, aren't you?"

"it depends if she's not going to cheated on me again"

"as what I expected" she weakly smile again.

"Let's enjoy our night together.. let's stop talking about her... we're on our honeymoon, right?"

"Hm.." that's too awkward for her.

"Which resort, are you staying?"

"not that far from here, Waeyo?"

"tell me the name not the distance"

"Bubu Resort"

"Oh.. Okay"

"Waeyo?"

"what room?"

"104.. wae?"

"Opso" he continued munching his meal and enjoy his night with Bethany.

**

They walk together down from the street and stopped.

Taehyung leaned to the wall while looking at the whole sea into the front of them. Yes, they went to the seashore.

"this place is very beautiful..." she said.

"beautiful like you.." he smirk.

Bethany stay quiet and didn't say anything.

Taehyung say something, "Beth.."

"Ne?"

"why do you like me even you know that I'm with Nurie from the very start?"

"is it bad?"

"Ani.. it's just... you know that.."

"because everything is possible. What about you? you love Nurie right? and before you get her.. you need a lot of money.. because her Appa don't like you since you can't give her daughter a good life.. now... what happened to you and to her? You've been together for 3 months even her parents know that you are married to me. Don't you know why?"

"because of my money..."

"you are the one who said that, I did not say anything" Beth teased him.

"I'm serious.. I know that she love me because of my money. She never kiss me, and everytime I was trying to kiss her? she's just pushing me away and she will be mad at me. She never kiss me the way she kissed that guy.. and.."

"Taehyung?!" They both looked to each other before turned their attention to Nurie, "so.. this is what you do at this late night? hanging out with this Bitch while me? waiting for you to come back"

Nurie grabbed Beth's hair and slapped her. Taehyung stopped her and pushed her away, he wrapped his arms around Beth.

"YOU ARE SO BITCH!!!! THANKS FOR STEALING MY BOYFRIEND!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH"

"are you thanking me?" she said to Nurie, "ARE YOU THANKING ME BECAUSE FINALLY YOU CAN HAVE THAT GUY TO YOUR LIFE?!" she's very mad and she can't take it anymore. "DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING.. DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DID NOT SEE ME DURING THAT TIME!!!! DON'T ACT NICE WHEN TAEHYUNG IS AROUND.. YOU ALMOST EMBARRRRAASSED ME THAT TIME!!! YOU PUT ME INTO TROUBLE AND EVERYTHING... ARE YOU STILL A HUMAN?"

"I don't know what do you mean? Taehyung don't listen to her.. I'm your girlfriend"

"I don't know you anymore..." he said and walked away with Bethany, "let's go Beth.."

**

From the very first time, they shared one room on Bethany's resort.

"I'm sorry" he said feeling so guilty.

"I'm fine"

"let's healed that" as he touched Bethany's cheeks from a burning slap of the monkey.

Beth close her eyes and held Taehyung's hands which was placed on her face.

"please stay" she said.

"I'll... I'll be staying the night with you" Taehyung hugged her.

"thanks" she whisper through his ears.

"I'll be here" he said.

****

< morning >

"bethany.. ireona.." Taehyung said and kiss her forehead. It was his first kiss to Beth. He did not kiss Beth during their wedding day.

Bethany didn't wake up.

"Yeobo... ireona..." he said and kiss her nose.

"smells like rojak" she chuckle while opening her eyes slowly.

"Yah!" as they laughed together.

"bboing iya!!" she laughed.

She stare at Taehyung's morning face, he was absolutely stunning like a sunshine.

"Waeyo?"

"I'm waiting for this time to happen" she smile, "and it's happening.. tell me Nampyeon-ah~ am I dreaming?"

"Anio.." he smile, "I just realized that you are very pretty"

"I know" she smile teasing Taehyung.

"Ireona and we still have a bussiness to be done"

"Mout? do you bring your paper works with us?"

"Ani... just packed your things"

for what?

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 75.6K 43
"i see dead people." a jeon jeongguk fanfiction.
Chased. By NotBangtan

Mystery / Thriller

652 19 66
Everywhere she went. They would always find her. Every turn she made, they will be there. Every stroll she took, they will be there, watching. Wai...
67.3K 4.3K 23
"You once called me your boyfriend, let's make it real."
525 11 15
"look in my eyes" he said while getting closer to me. His eyes are something which make me crzay for him.