S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

Av Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... Mer

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 6 Second day out

2.3K 118 271
Av Writtenbylashayy

Omniscient POV

Three watches from the drivers seat of his lime green BMW , as kentrell dances out the gates of the jail he's been locked away in for a year .

"Pussy " kentrell blows a kiss at the guard as he walks pass , only making him laugh , thankful that his worst inmate is leaving .

Kentrell doesn't bother looking back as he hops in the car and immediately daps up three, pulling him into a hug .

"Glad ta have you back slime "three smiles as kentrell does the same .

"Glad ta be back " he mumbles before pulling away .

Three throws a phone over to kentrells lap , causing him to look down and read what's on the screen , before raising his eyebrow and looking up .

"You ready ta start a war ?" Three asks with a smirk as kentrell chuckles and flashes a menacing smile .

"It den already started "

Jayda Cheaves POV

I bat my eyes tiredly , as I wake up to the sounds of loud voices and video games .

I look around to see that I'm in the same room I've been in for the last few days , but now untied and on an actual bed like a human , causing me to think back to last night wondering how I got back here in the first place .

When Von asked me 'where's home?' I remember getting so sad and flustered that I had a complete panic attack, and probably passed out from the pressure on my chest .

I don't know what about those words triggered my emotions, but I know what my answer is , and that's what makes me even sadder .

I don't have a home ....

If Von was to let me go at that very moment, I would've been sleeping on the streets . Especially since everyone I thought I trusted out here switched on me .

Plus , I can't even get in contact with anyone else or leave town because Von has my phone , and all the money I had from the nights at the club , so I'm pretty much stuck here until he decides to give it back . Which is probably why he even agreed to the idea of letting me go in the first place .

He knows I have no where to go unless he says so .

I get up to stretch and freshen up in the bathroom , with the little supplies I still have at the bottom of my bag , before walking towards the room door and twisting the knob to see that it's unlocked .

Wow .... Not only did Von leave me in this room by myself with a house full of niggas , but the door is unlocked ? I see he doesn't care about me as much as he says he does cause literally anything could've happened .

I would've rather woken up next to him . At LEAST !

I slowly twist the door open , and begin to walk out of it seeing the room directly outside of mine filled with seven niggas on an Xbox.

They look up and spot me , but don't react , and turn their attention back to the television catching me completely off guard .

I expected to get tackled down or something, I didn't think they were going to be so cool about it . Maybe I'm not a prisoner anymore .

Was Von just trying to give me a warm place to sleep ? Hmm.. maybe he's not to bad .

I shrug and make my way to the stairs , walking down them care free , being ignored by everyone all the way down, until I turn the corner to the kitchen .

To my surprise, as I peek into the dining room , I see nardo sitting at the table by himself counting money .

I can't believe he's actually bold enough to come back here after getting into it with Von . Does he still work with him ?

"Nardo ?" I call out as I approach him .

He turns around and a look of relief flashes across his face before he pulls me into an unexpected tight hug .

I furrow my eyebrows at first and then wrap my arms around him and rub his back .

"What's wrong ?" I mumble while he shakes his head and pulls away

"I've been worried bout yo ahh , I thought I left you for dead " he says causing me to chuckle "nah Forreal jay I'm sorry for leaving you like dat , that shii was eating me up that I ain't do nun "

"It's okay it's nothing much you really can do " I assure him . I appreciate that he even cares enough to apologize. If I was him I would've ignored my problems and continued making money . You can't save someone like me "I'm surprised to see you back here " I tell him

"I only came back fa you "he admits "I was finna stop working wit dat nigga and all for disrespecting me but I juh couldn't leave knowing that I left you out to dry like that "

"Awe " I mumble and grab his hand to place a small kiss on it "I appreciate that " I nod

"Good " he says " now you can come with me and we can get you outta here "

"What ?" I question confused

"We can jus leave and you can come with me back to florida " he explains causing my eyes to pop out the sockets "not to like be wit me or nothing but just until you get yourself together , I'm juh looking out for you "

I listen to his words , watch his mannerisms, and pay attention to his tone of voice so detailed that I begin to see bryson sitting in front of me three years ago inviting me to stay with him in his apartment.

The way their eyes are pleading for me to say 'yes ' and their intentions being so pure are so similar it makes me almost want to break down in tears realizing that there's a piece of my bestfriend in another person , and Bryson is probably my guardian Angel sending him to me .

It also makes me realize that I can't go with him .

Bryson ended up dead as soon as he tried to help me, and if I end up leaving with nardo then I know that Von will do everything in his power to make sure nardo ends up the same way , and I end up right back under his thumb .

It seems like Von wants to hurt anyone that comes in contact with me that he didn't send , and it's not fair for me to let nardo get caught up in the cross fire . He doesn't deserve it , and by the way he's talking he definitely doesn't realize who he's dealing with .

Von is relentless

"I can't " I mumble watching his face drop

"Whatchu mean you can't ?" He questions "jayda he not gone do shit but hurt you , you don't gotta be his victim "

"Nardo this isn't that type of situation where we can just leave and let the police handle it or something, Von is different " I look down shaking my head "I can't ask you to get involved , I have to do it myself"

"And how you gone do that ?" He asks

"I don't know " I mumble truthfully "but it's better that I figure it out alone then let you get yourself killed trying to save someone you barely know "

"I don't have ta know you ta know that you shouldn't have to be locked up in some house just cause a nigga can't let go" he points out .

Of course I want to agree and jump into his arms, and ride into the sunset, but this isn't a fairytale and I know that's not how this works . It'll end badly no matter what .

"If I leave , he'll find me " I say a little above a whisper feeling my emotions begin to build up

"Aye " he calls out , distracting me from the tears daring to fall from my eyes before speaking "he can only find you if you let 'em , and he can only kill me if he don't die first " he nods causing me to furrow my eyebrows

"You want to - "

"Hold up " he interrupts me as his phone buzzes . He pulls it out and frowns as he reads over the message before shaking his head "look like I ain't the only person that want his body either " he says flipping his phone around "Nigga got more money on his head then bin laden "

I look at the screen seeing his notification from the 'o'block ' groupchat and frown seeing the screenshot that Durk sent and all the reactions .

Oblock or no block ❌👹

Durkio😳- Y'all seen dis shit ???

Liked by og_ 3three , K.itheassasin, and 30,400 others

nba _top CLEAN UP ON AISLE O🔫🔫 y'all gone have to pick up y'all big homie when I lay his pussy ass out ! I'm free now ain't no running Nigga ! You killed bryson, come kill me pussy 🤬 FUCK DA WHOLE BLOCK putting y'all niggas on a shirt ! War time 🖕🏾 @kingvonfromdao aka bitchvondahoe
View all 7,000 comments
og_3three Von pack!!!😈
k.itheassassin drop a bag on that bitch ass nigga head 💯
lildurk you talk real tuff on the net fuck nigga ! Yk whea we at !
bleedinouttaoblock @kingvonfrmdao dis you ?😬

Juju🤡- no way he posted that shit on Instagram before getting in the field 🤦🏾‍♂️

Durk😳 - finna put dat nigga in a pack 🚬

Juju🤡- did dat nigga screen shot a pic off Von page and edit it ???😂🤣🤣

Memo600👌🏾- niggas is talking reckless! All this Layin low shit not it , we gotta show they ass !

Durk 😳- Ong !

Juju 🤡- Von getting cyber bullied 💀he know he saw dat shit

"Oh my god "I Mumble to myself as I read down all the messages and shake my head . "I can't believe he really bailed him out"

Deep down in me I was hoping Von was joking when he said he was going to bail kentrell out so I could kill him but this nigga actually did it and now look how it back fired .

He's detrimental not only to himself but now to his entire 'gang ' , and If I don't get out of here I know somehow I'll get dragged down with them .

I can't let that happen , not again .

"You know him ?" Nardo asks confused at my reaction to this beef .

"That's my ex " I tell him "the one that Von wants me to kill in order to be 'set free ' " I repeat his words

"He making you kill his opp?" He question in disbelief and I nod "ain't no way ! That nigga more pussy than I thought he was "

I sigh then lean into nardo getting his attention before speaking.

"If we're going to do this we need to be smart " I start as a smile spreads across his face when he catches on to what I'm talking about before nodding "we need a plan "

He sticks his hand out and I attach mine for a handshake before grinning .

"I gotchu"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1K 47 9
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
558K 21.9K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...
233K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
862K 37.6K 92
COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achieve her goals . With distractions like her...