Us

By XENON_XOXO

This story is purely fictional 7 years yet Kim Jongin is still stuck in time. Everyone moved one, everyone ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
!!!

Chapter 22

169 7 0
By XENON_XOXO

Jongin did not talk, it was awfully silent, the kids fell asleep that made it harder for me and more awkward for us. I tried closing my eyes and leaning on the window, but I still can't sleep.

I opened my eyes when I felt that the car had stopped. "Why are we stopping?" I asked.

"Its already 12 and we need to eat lunch" he said, but the way he said it, its kinda cold.

"Ria, Kaleb ireona palli" I woke up the kids.

The kids woke up immediately and went out of the car.

There were many people inside the restaurant, Jongin asked for a private room thankfully they have one.

I was quite relieved by it however the kids didn't like it.

"Mommy why do we have to eat here? I want to eat together with those people outside" Kal complained. Kaleb is not really the type of kid who complains, however when he complains I usually or more like mostly give in to him. But giving in to him now would put our safety and privacy at risk.

"Because it is too crowded baby, and besides don't you like it here? Its just us four right Kaleb appa?" I said and squint my eyes at Jongin.

"Ne, your eomma is right adeul. How about we play games while we wait for the food?" Jongin suggested and Kal nodded reluctantly meanwhile Ria is just quite and just played on her ipad.

I got my phone and quickly scanned for any emails or updates about the hospital. "Mommy stop working" Kal said whose eyes are fixed on playing with his dad.

I put my down my phone and looked at Ria "Ria why don't you join your brother and daddy?" I ask

"Ani, I'm not in the mood to play mom. What I want is to take pictures. On 3 smile Appa and Kaleb" Ria pointed her ipad at her dad and brother and took pictures of them.

"Wait a minute, now its time for the three of you to post on my phone. On the count of three say merry christmas!" I took numerous photo of them 3.

"Jen sit here and I'll take photos of you and the kids" I quickly got up and handed my phone to Jongin.

He took photo of us with my phone and with his phone. "Jongin could you do a selfie so that we're seen together or set up a timer" I said. This would be our first photo together. Just us four.

"I'll just set up a timer" Jongin set up a timer and quickly sat beside me.

We took numerous pictures together until the food arrive.

After eating Jongin's phone rang and he looked at me asking my permission if he should answer it. I nodded at him.

"Merry Christmas hyung, Irene noona, Jiho and Jihoonie" I mouth him asking if that is Irene noona and he nodded at him.

Upon hearing Jiho and Jihoon's voices, Kaleb and Ria immediately went to their Dad and greeted the boys.

"Jiho-ya, Jihoonie Merry Christmas!" Said the twins.

Crap.

"Is that Kaleb and Ria Jongin?" It was unnie's voice. Evidently shock I must say.

"Ne noona, someone wants to greet you all also" I mouth Jongin no but he handed me his phone already.

"Annyeong Junmyeon oppa Irene unnie, Jiho and Jihoonie merry christmas to all of you there" The Kim's were shocked or more liked Junmyeon and Irene unnie.

Jiho and Jihoon greeted me back and after awhile oppa also greeted me unnie also did the same.

The kids are now busy playing with their ipads and here we are being bombarded with questions by Mr and Mrs Kim.

"Yah Jennie how come you also did not tell us this?" There was a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Mianhe unnie, I was planning on telling you or we were planning on telling everyone at the new years eve party." I said.

"I knew it just by looking at Ria and Kaleb I can see resemblance when Jongin was younger and a trainee in SM" Suho said.

"Daebak Jennie, did you already knew you were pregnant when you left?" Unnie asked.

"Ani unnie, I was actually 6 weeks pregnant when I found out about it, I really wanted to tell Jongin, however my pregnancy with the twins was very risky. I was mostly just lying on bed when I carried those two" I said hesitantly. If only they knew what really happened.

Unnie and Oppa talked to us for 10 minutes more until we finally told them that will be hitting back on the road again.

I went inside the car first and waited for them, but a knock on the window made me jolt on my seat.

"Mommy get out we're going to the beach!" Ria said.

"Beach Aria?" She nodded at me and drag me to the beach where Kal and Jongin was running. Ria also ran to them attempting to catch their father I think.

"Mommy join us help us catch Daddy!" Kal loudly shouted. I declined at first but Kal and Ria are shouting repeatedly. I ran to where they are and chase around Jongin who runs really fast. After a few minutes of chasing him around I give up and just sat on the sand and looked at the sea.

Minutes later someone sat beside me and put a padded jacket on my shoulder. It was Jongin. "It's cold, wear this" I mumble a thanks and looked at the sea again.

"Are we in Hyeopjae beach?" I asked "Yes" he answered.

Silence still enveloped us and awkwardness after Chase called was still there.

"The one who called a while ago" he looked at me raise his eyebrows.

"He was Chase, the kids called him Papa, as what you've heard."

"He stayed with us, for 2 years to be exact, he was the closes father figure the kids had. To tell you honestly in those two years he courted me. He drives to the hospital, takes me out on dates, and bond with the kids."

"I see" he said.

"Most of my friends there wanted me to answer Chase, they said he would be good for the kids, he can provide for us not that I cannot provide for our kids and they said he was good for me. But, he never really was and he never will. He even proposed to me" I looked at him and smiled.

"The dates he tooked me out, the places we've gone through, never really exceeds what we had. Everytime he sends me home or I'm alone in my bedroom I see myself comparing all the things we did to the things we've done, you've done for me Jongin"

"No matter how hard he tried, my heart never really fluttered the same way it did with you. They say he was good for me, but I know you're the only one who is good for me, for the kids and for our family. Their father will always be the one who's good enough for them."

"7 years Jongin, yet I still can't move on from you" I looked at him while saying it to him.

"I know I am in no right to say this after I have left you but I still like you, care for you and I still love you" I smiled at him

"Jen I-" I cut him off "No, you don't have to answer me or anything, I'm just tired of hiding and keeping this feeling inside me. Its okay if you don't feel the same way anymore, as along as you are being a good father to the kids I am happy with that" I said and stood up but Jongin held my hand.

"You always never let me finish Jen, I am not saying this because I feel oblige to say this but because this is how I really feel." He look me in the eye.

"7 years Jennie Kim and yet you still have my heart, 7 years and you still make my heart flutter every damn time. I want us to start over again Jen."

"You, me and the twins. We start as a family Nini" my tear dropped as I heard him called me Nini.

It feels like melody being called by that again.

I nodded my head at him and he wiped my tears. "I miss pinching your cheeks" he said and pinched my cheeks that made me laugh.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come on we're gonna miss the show if we don't leave now." Jongin looked at me and he held his hand towards me and I gladly took it.

We walked hand on hand towrds our car. We both put the kids on there car seats and Jongin started driving towards the show that we are going to watch.

We have already arrive at the place when my phone started ringing. I motioned jongin that I will answered the call and he nodded and hold the kid's hands.

"Ne lisa-ya?" I said.

"Yah unnie have you seen already the picture that was sent to the gc?" She asked

"Ani, wait I'll check on it"

"Nooo unnie, you will just get hurt" she said.

Jisoo unnie sent a screenshot on Jongin's private instagram acc. It was a picture of our hands.

I'm trying to hold my laughter as I've read what they are saying on the gc.

Unnie said: Don't show it to Jennie she will get hurt by this
Chaeyoung: Right, I can imagine Jennie unnie's devastated face once she will saw this.

Lisa: I really thought Jongin oppa still loves unnie. I was really hoping that they would get back together again.

I was laughing my ass off as I saw their messages.

"Yah unnie, aren't you hurt by this?" Lisa asked I motioned Jongin to come closer to me and let him read the girl's messages.

Jongin also laugh at loud

"Oh! Are you with someone right now unnie?" She asked.

I switch it to videocall and wave amd Jongin also wave at her. Lisa eyes widened in shocked and she squealed so loud. Very very loud.

"Omy gosh, omy gosh, omy gosh! Was that jennie unnie's hand oppa?" She asked Jongin, Jongin nodded and smiled at her. She squealed again.

"Yah Lisa our ear would fall off already if you screamed like that again" I said to her chuckling.

"Unnie I'm just so so so happy for the both of you. I've known how long oppa waited for you even if he keeps on denying he wasn't but we all knew he did. And now, you two are finally back together. " she was teary eyed already that made me tear up as well.

"How did the kids react unnie? I'm sure they were so happy."

"They were really happy Lisa" I said. We talked for another 5 minutes before we decided to end the call since the show is already starting.

I warned Lisa not to tell the other members cause we want to tell then personally.

The show was really amazing and I could tell the kids really enjoyed it a lot, to the point that they were both sleeping when we got home.

After changing their clothes and tucking them to bed I decided to take a bath and changed my clothes as well.

I walked to the kitchen and got two wineglasses and a bottle of red whine. I saw Jongin on the living room already dressed in his pajamas. I sat next to him and opened the wine.

"I have never really imagine you to be the red wine type. Back in the days you weren't actually a fan of those" he said.

I chuckled as I sipped my wine. I handed him a glass also.

There was just silence surrounding us, but its not those awkward or has tension silence. It was comforting. Sitting next to him and being engulf by the silence.

He hold my hand and I eyed him "I just miss holding your hand Ni" he said.

I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulders. Moments after I feel his lips touching my forehead. I looked up at him and pouted. He just chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Stop pouting or I'll really kiss you" he said.

I pouted even more and he just laughed at me.  The nerve of this man to laugh at me. I suddenly got up and was actually gonna head to my room when he suddenly pulled me.

"You know I can't resist you Jen" he put a few strands of my hair behind my ear. Slowly his lips touches mine.

I felt butterflies in my, a feeling of familiarity as his lips moves onto mine. He ended the kiss with last peck on my lips.

"That was it?" I pouted, he just chuckled.

"Jongin don't you miss me?" I said.

"I missed you of course but let's just take it slow Ni, but if you want the twins to have siblings already I'm more willing to do it" he said and winked at me.

I could feel my face heating up he just laugh at me "cute" he said and held my hand leading us to our room to finally get a good night of sleep.

A merry christmas indeed.

---------------------

Sorry it took too long for me to update. Apologize also for any typos and errors.

STREAM PINK VENOM EVERYONE!!

Taste that pink venom🎶

Support the pinks🖤💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
239K 10.8K 32
"Will I see her again?" "I don't think so." Those are the last words Jennie Kim hears before the masked abductor knocks her unconscious then Jennie...
10.9K 466 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
24.6K 1.6K 31
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 "𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲" 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁�...