Obey me! One shots

By Rileythatsme

This one shots is about the game Obey me! 'Shall we date' and yes I take requests and everything, I do everyt... More

Sick (Mammon x stubborn reader)
Stupid Dare (Asmo x reader)
Jealousy (Beel x reader)
Clingy (Levi x hyper reader)
My human (Lucifer x reader)
Happy birthday (Solomon x reader)
Pretty body (Belphie x stressed! Reader)
Crazy night (Simeon x reader)
Don't let her drown (Satan x reader)
I'll prove it (Mammon x reader)
Don't die on us (demon brothers x reader)
Don't die on us (part 2)
How they cuddle
Luke x sibling reader
When you are on your period 1
We never forget (Simeon x reader)
When you are on your period 2
Valentines day
When you are on your period 3
You've hurt me enough (Asmo x reader)
Fluff one shots (Mammon x reader)
Fluff one shots (Lucifer x reader)
Fluff one shots (Leviathan x reader)
Coming out (thirteen x Fem!reader)
Our birthday! (Beel & Belphie x reader)
Good kitten (Satan x Neko! Reader)
Scared (Yandere!Belphie x reader)
When your dog barks at them
Memes
My otaku Birthday (Leviathan x reader)
A/n
Hah lucky me-
Yandere!Barbatos x reader
Yandere!Barbatos x reader (2)
A/n
requests
Some twitter memes
Body hair (Beelzebub x reader)
I'm wondering (Don't ignore please)
Simeon x demon! Reader
Second book?
BOOK 2 is out!!!
Short A/n
You' ve hurt me enough(Asmo x reader)
HELLO!!!
Rip teddy
Mammon
When you go fishing
Lucifer
Very important
Beel
Asmo
Satan
Demon brothers
Mammon
Leviathan (Smut)
Belphegor
Yandere| Lucifer
The truth- demon brothers
New story?

Leviathan x mermaid!fem!reader

2.2K 38 14
By Rileythatsme

This one was requested!

Lucifer's pov

I was sitting at my desk thinking, it was very hot today and I finished my work. I got up and walked out of my room into the living room, when I got there I saw my brothers with fans on the couch. It turns out everyone has it hot.

Asmo: "Luciferrr~ Can we please go to the beach? I'm melting! And this isn't good for my skin!"

My brothers agreed to asmo, I sighed and nodded. I can't blame them, it's never that hot here in the devildom and when it's hot it's extremely hot right away.

"Pack your things like towels, sunscreen etc. Mammon, I don't want you to bring a Camera or your D.D.D, understand?"

Mammon: "What?! Fine!"

I walked back upstairs as the rest packed their things, I was on my way to Levi's room. He always locks himself up and that really has to stop now, I knocked softly on the door but no answer. I don't understand why I knock, I'm the boss here. But I don't want to just walk in without my brother's permission.

Levi: "Who is it? I'm busy playing a game."

"Levi, I want you to pack your beach gear and your swimsuit. We're going to the beach, and I'm forcing you to come with me. You have five minutes, if you're not there, I'll ban you from your games." I said to him, there was no answer. But I heard a loud bang and the door opened.

Levi: "Alright! I'm here, we can go."

I smiled proudly, and walked downstairs where everyone was waiting. I change there in one of those beach huts.

————

3th pov

When the brothers arrived at the beach, everyone laid down their towels, Mammon and Asmo went straight into the water. While everyone else was doing their thing, and Levi was back on his D.D.D. After a while Lucifer comes back, and walked over to Levi and took his D.D.D.

Lucifer: "It's about time you do something other than your phone, go and have a look around the beach. Maybe you'll find something." He said, as if it were a father trying to get his son off his phone.

Levi sighed and got up, deciding to look at the stones on the side of the water ahead. He saw a few shells, and a crab. He felt something on his toes and looked down, his eyes widening when he saw that it was a slightly larger crab.

Levi: "AAAH!!" He jumped up and down and ran further away with his feet in the air.

"Haha!!"

Levi turned to see where that laughter was coming from. He turned his eyes "Very funny Mammon." He thought, until a small stone was thrown at his head.

Levi: "Ouch?! What the he-"

He looks to his right, and saw a girl in the water, he looked surprised. And the girl smiled at him and swam away. He was lost in thought until Satan called to him, Levi walked back to his brothers who were barbecuing. Everyone was happy to wait for the food, except bee.

Mammon: "You never wanted to guess what just happened!"

Belphie: "Let me guess, you're going to tell us now?"

Mammon: "Well because you guys want to know so bad! Well I was just swimming until something pulled at my leg. I looked from below and saw a girl! First I thought she was drowning, until she pulled me under water. I looked up at her and I saw her laughing and she swam away, and the craziest thing was she had a fish tail. I think she's half fish."

Everyone looks shocked at the second oldest brother, Levi looks at him and then to the sea. He saw something behind a big rock in the water, he started to focus on what was there and saw the same girl again. She looked back at Levi and waved, Levi looked surprised and slowly waved back.

Beel: "Who are you waving to?"

Levi's eyes widened and rubbed the back of his neck, he said it was nothing and continued to eat whatever was put on his plate. After a while everyone decided to swim together.

Mammon: "I've got something here, some kind of sea creature that if you eat it you can breathe underwater!" Mammon distributed the food to everyone.

When everyone started swimming underwater, everyone was enjoying how everything looked. Colored demon fish, luminous seahorses. Everyone was amazed, the brothers began to swim deeper until Satan saw something.

Satan: "Look, it looks like an underwater house. Would anyone live in it?"

Asmo: "Let's take a look!!~"

When the brothers swam there, Belphie opened the door and they all swam in it. What they didn't see was a little mermaid girl, who looked like five years old. She was afraid, the brothers saw her and their eyes widened.

"What are you going to do with me.. Who are you?" asked the little girl, the brothers looked at each other. And Beel tried to sit on his knees, which failed since it was hard when you float.

Beel: "We won't hurt you, we saw this house and we didn't know anyone would live in it."

Mc: "So well, me and my sister live here." A slightly bigger mermaid swam behind the little girl with a smile.

The brothers looked at Mc, as their eyes moved up and down. She was beautiful, they have never seen anything so beautiful. Mammon's eyes just went normal.

Mammon: "You're the one who pulled me underwater!!"

Mc laughed, and nodded. Levi was silent and looks at her, The little mermaid girl Tenshi welcomed the brothers in. And offered them a glass of drink, it was a miracle that the drink stayed in the glass and did not float away. Mc went swimming to the kitchen and Levi followed her.

Mc: "Can i help you?"

Levi: "why did you throw a small rock at my head?"

Mc looked at Levi and laughed, Levi looked surprised and swam towards her.

Mc: We mermaids are bored too, I mean we can barely do anything. You can do all kinds of things since you have legs and feet! I'm Really jealous of you." she smiled.

Levi nodded slowly, he was thinking. Barbatos would have something right?

Levi: "I know someone who might be able to help you and your sister, get you legs and feet for a few hours?"

Mc's eyes widened, walking... she doesn't even know what it feels like to walk.

Mc: Is that really possible..? If so, would you really want to sort that out for me?!" she said happy

Levi: "I-I think so..yes..?"

Levi got shy just like that, and swam back to his brothers when Mc was happy. She swam back to everyone when they were happily chatting with Yuki her five-year-old sister.

Asmo: "It was nice to know you, I've never seen such a beautiful mermaid~" He said to you.

Lucifer: "But we must go before the sea creature's spell wears off. We don't want to drown here."

The brothers said goodbye, and Levi was the last one out the door before he said.

Levi: "I-I'll try to arrange it for you, i-if it works out I'll come back to you!"

He had a red face and swam back to his brothers, back to the beach.

Part 2?

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything, I've been so busy with everything. School will be coming soon, so I will post more, because then I have more motivation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
158K 3.8K 23
omfg I can't put into words how much I love this game, it's so fucking good. Anyway, here's a bunch of shitty one shots. I'm always happy to take re...
6.8K 121 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
4.7K 198 21
oneshots, scenarios, headcanons etc......