𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ

823 39 112
By -curlyfriess

tw - guns, weapons, talks about death

Twenty bucks says his name is Dan or some stupid shit like that.

You're on.

JASPER SLAMMED A NEWSPAPER down onto the Mayfield's dinning room table, Eddie pointing to a small section. "The War Zone." He read, looking up at the group surrounding him.

"We've been there once, it's huge." He told them. "They got everything you need for, uh.. well, uh, killing things, basically." Eddie shrugged. "You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin said, leaning over Eddie's shoulder. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" She asked. "Well, we're lucky 'cause it is, so..." Jasper trailed off with a shrug. "This.. this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." He told them.

"A place called "War Zone." sounds like it's filled with angry hicks." Savannah pointed out. "That's what I was 'bout to say. We're trying to avoid them, not surround ourselves with them." Erica sassed. Nancy nodded. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." She crossed her arms over her chest as she stood straight.

"Me too. But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin said. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie questioned. "What? You got some sorta car we don't know about?" Steve asked. Eddie stood up and looked over at Steve. "It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do."

"Eds..." Jasper trailed off, he turned to her and smiled. "You have a better idea, Bugs?" He replied. Jasper sighed and shook her head, already knowing his plan. Eddie smiled before turning to look at the couple behind them. "Hey, Max, uh, you got a ski mask or bandanna, something like that?" He asked.

Max thought for a second before shrugging.

•••

EDDIE PEAKED AROUND THE Munson trailer, his face covered by a two-year-old Michael Myers mask. Jasper had a regular bandanna on.

Eddie motioned for the group to come forwards, they all jogged across the dirty field making sure not to be seen by anyone. The Munson's guided them towards an RV, Eddie opening the back window and hoping in, the rest of the group following after him.

Jasper made her way towards the front of the car where Eddie already sat, hot-wiring. She quickly locked the RV's front door, seeing as Eddie had forgotten. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked making Jasper slightly jump do to his random appearance. "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball," Eddie began, staying focused on the wires. "my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm a wanted for murder with my cousin, and soon, grand theft auto." He scratched two wires together, creating sparks. "So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name."

Suddenly Robin can up from behind Steve. "Uh, Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." She said. "Oh, I'm just staring this sucker. Harrington's got her." Eddie leaned towards Steve. "Don't ya, big boy?" He smirked. 

He flicked the wires against one another one last time before the engine turned on and the car started.  The owners of the RV began to slam their hands onto the window of the car, demanding the teens to open the door. "Shit! Go!" Jasper yelled, pulling her cousin out of the front seat so Steve could sit there.

"Everybody hang onto something!" Steve yelled towards the back. Savannah quickly took a seat onto Jasper's lap, Jasper putting her hands around the girls waist out of instinct.

Viola sat in the back between Dustin and Max. "Drive, Steve. Drive!" The curly-haired boy yelled. "C'mon, Goldilocks! We don't have all day!" Savannah yelled, turning to look at her friend. With that Steve slammed his bare foot on the gas. "Shit they look pissed." Dustin said, looking at the owners as they drove away. "Yeah, I mean, it's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin pointed out.

The group bumped up and down as Steve drove wildly until finally the road turned smooth as he turned onto the street. "Jesus, Christ." Savannah whispered, leaning into Jasper. "I should've drove."

•••

THEY HAD BEEN DRIVING for a couple minutes now. The group had became more comfortable in the RV.

Jasper was sat on one of the seats at the table, back against the wall with Savannah laying in between her legs, the Lockeheart girl's head on her chest.

"You okay, Sav?" Jasper whispered, connecting their hands. "Mhmm." Savannah whispered, tiredly. The Munson girl began to play with Savannah's rings. "You need to sleep, don't you?" Jasper asked, knowingly. "Mhmm." Savannah whispered again, slightly turning to her side and making herself comfy in Jasper's arms.

Jasper's cheeks slightly turned red as she let her hands fall around Savannah's waist, Savannah snuggling into her more. "Thanks, Lovebug." She whispered sleepily.

The Munson girl chuckled, relaxing more into Savannah's touch.

Viola glanced over to Max who had her headphones on and was dazed out. The Lockeheart girl just continued stare at the red-head, mesmerized. "Staring is rude, Vee." Max said jokingly, turning to the brunette who turned red and looked away. "Oh, uh.." "I was joking, relax." Max said, with a small smile.

The red-head removed her headphones and paused Kate Bush. "What's up. I can tell something is wrong." Max said, tilting her head to the side. "It's just.. like.." Viola trailed off, looking away from Max. "Vee." Max said sympathetically. "I can't have you die. I can't have Sav die." Viola spoke, choked up. "And.. I.. I'm scared. Really scared."

Max grabbed Viola's hand. "Listen..." She trailed off. "I can't say that me and Savannah won't die, 'cause I don't know. But I understand what we're up against now." She explained. "He uses our memories against us. But... only the darkest memories. Same with Chrissy, Fred, and Patrick, right?" Viola nodded. "It's like he only sees the darkness in us. So, I'll just run in the opposite direction. Run to the light." She said simply. "And maybe he won't be able to find me there."

Viola looked away and let out a huff of nervousness. "How exactly do you plan on doing that?" She asked. "I'm not sure." Max answered honestly. "But it's my mind. Not his, right? So I should be able to control where I am. I just need to... push him away." Max played with Viola's ring that sat on her finger. "Find a happy memory and hide there." She told. "Hide in the light."

Viola nodded. "You got a memory in mind?" Max's mind flashed to the rainy day they had gotten together. "Yeah. It was a time when I was the happiest." She told her girlfriend. Viola smiled. "Is there any chance I was there?" She asked. Max's smiled grew. "Are you?" She fired. Viola rolled her eyes with a light laugh. "You might've been there." Max exposed.

The couple stared at each other for minute, before Viola looked at Max seriously. "But the moment you lift, I'm calling in Kate Bush." She told her girlfriend. "All right?" Max chuckled. "Okay. Deal." Viola smiled and put her hand up. "Deal." Max looked around the RV before pushing Viola's hand away and pulling her in for a quick kiss. After a couple seconds Max pulled away, their faces inches apart. "I love you." She whispered. Viola smiled. "I love you too."

•••

HALF THE GROUP WALKED into War Zone, scared looked on their faces as they saw weapons of every kind, Savannah getting scared shitless from a deer head as she entered the store.

The people that stayed inside the RV were, of course, all the Hellfire club members along with Viola since she was reported as a missing person on live television.

The eldest Lockeheart took one look at the store and shook her head. "Yeah... no." Savannah went to turn around but Steve grabbed her before she could and turned her back around making her groan. "So much for avoiding angry hicks." Robin joked, looking over at Nancy. The Wheeler nodded. "Let's be... fast." Nancy whispered.

"Yep."

"Definitely."

Max walked through the knife section, grabbing different spear-like knifes as well as some rope. Savannah quickly passed by her, picking up a switch blade before navigating her way towards Robin and Steve.

She flipped the knife open as she arrived and twirled it between her fingers. Steve chuckled and shook his head. "Is that supposed to impress the ladies?" He joked. "Maybe. It'll show them I'm good with my hands." She chuckled at her own joke. Robin flicked her forehead as she grabbed another can of oil. "How many of these do you think we need?" She asked, turning to Steve who shrugged, grabbing another can. "Five or six." He said dropping it in.

Savannah went to help, but stopped when catching Robin staring off into the distance. She followed her best-friends gaze seeing it go to Vickie making her smile. Steve noticed too. "What are you gonna do, Robin? Just stand here and gawk at her?" He teased. "Shut up." She snapped before beginning to walk forwards.

Just then a blonde dude jumped behind Vickie, grabbing her shoulders. Robin quickly took a step back. Savannah's eyes narrowed as she watched the two interact. "Jesus, you scared me!" The red-head said with a giggle. "Woah. You gonna mace me with that?" The blonde boy asked, jokingly. "If it keeps you in line, yeah." She nodded. The boy scoffed before leaning down and pulling Vickie into a kiss.

Savannah turned and looked at Robin watching as the girls heart quite literally broke. The Lockeheart girl looked back over, already seeing Vickie staring at the three. Savannah's eyes turned into a glare as her and Vickie made eye contact. She then turned away when feeling Robin's presence leave her side. "Robin. Robin!" Steve yelled. "I'll go get her." Savannah re-assured before jogging after the girl.

"Robby?" Savannah asked as she made it into the women's restroom, seeing as she saw Robin run in her. "Robby!" She called again. The biggest stall door clicked and slowly opened, Savannah walked over to see Robin sitting on the floor.

The Lockeheart girl turned and locked the stall once again before taking a seat next to Robin. "There's plenty of other fish in the see, Robin." Savannah whispered as the short-haired girl leaned her head on Savannah's shoulder. "I know, but Vickie.. I don't know." She said, a tear rolling down her face. "I really thought she liked girls. I really did." Her voice cracked. "I feel like im setting myself up for failure."

"Robin, trust me, your person is out there." Savannah told her. "Things take time." Robin scoffed. "You're just saying that 'cause you finally made a move on Jasper." She joked. "Stop, we aren't talking about me, we're talking about you." She pointed to the girl. Robin rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but my love-life is shit right now." She whined. "I mean, where did that guy even come from? He just showed up outta no-where, and for what?" Robin said angrily.

Sav patted her knee. "I don't know him but he's definitely douché. Twenty bucks says his name is Dan or some stupid shit like that." Robin looked over to her. "You're on." She said, putting her hand out. Savannah connected their hands, sealing the bet in.

Hopefully they would be able to complete it.

a/n

rovannah

lockeson

and mayheart all in one

also sorry this is so short i wanted to post smth for this before i went to sleep cause i prob wont post tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 995 29
" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . " " 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹�...
134K 3K 43
𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣," 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, �...
6.8K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...